PDA

View Full Version : All budding Snooker & Pool Players in UK.

Shish Ahmed
August 3, 2004, 05:39 AM
Is there any budding Snooker or Pool players amongst our mists. I am a very keen Snooker/Pool player and hopefully will be participating in the National Championship in Bangladesh.

Is there anybody out there who is interested as i am hoping to meet Asian Billards Federetion Secretary Syed Mahboob who is based in DHAKA.

I will be meeting him here in the UK, sometime December this year.

Habibul_bashar
August 3, 2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by SHISH AHMED
Is there any budding Snooker or Pool players amongst our mists. I am a very keen Snooker/Pool player and hopefully will be participating in the National Championship in Bangladesh.

Is there anybody out there who is interested as i am hoping to meet Asian Billards Federetion Secretary Syed Mahboob who is based in DHAKA.

I will be meeting him here in the UK, sometime December this year.
Do you like to play Snooker or Pool?:-/

Shish Ahmed
August 3, 2004, 07:15 AM
I play both and have since i was about 13 years old. I am hoping to do well in Bangladesh National Championship then move on to play in Asian Games in DOHA in 2006.

We are looking to send Cue Sports team there to represent Bangladesh

Habibul_bashar
August 3, 2004, 07:16 AM
I play both and have since i was about 13 years old. I am hoping to do well in Bangladesh National Championship then move on to play in Asian Games in DOHA in 2006.

We are looking to send Cue Sports team there to represent Bangladesh
Well SHISH AHMED.

Bangla Mostan
August 3, 2004, 12:53 PM

We are looking to send Cue Sports team
there to represent Bangladesh

Well Good Luck Shish Ahmed, keep the deshi flag fying high for us.:fanflag::great:

Habibul_bashar
August 3, 2004, 01:14 PM
I hope you will be Bangladesh National Champions.Good luck for you SHISH AHMED :clap:

Shish Ahmed
August 4, 2004, 07:49 AM
Will try my best

Thank you
:fanflag: