PDA

View Full Version : MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS

DOORBIN
August 4, 2004, 05:21 AM
Oh yeah....

Enjoyed the article. Good piece of reading material. Well written.

After a long break, I got some time today to write something as well. Firstly I thought, "Will I write an article"? Bangladeshi batting is being discussed in-depth these days. I thought I would write an article entitled "BATTING BANGLADESHI STYLE". Then I thougth "no". ...... "I better add one more post to the BISHAL BHANDAR of banglacricket.com

Dear article writers of Banglacricket. Please do not select my title. BATTING BANGLADESHI STYLE is kind of my copyright. OK? One day I will write that article. At the moment for that article I am in the research stage. "GATHERING MORE INFORMATION..... "

One other good thing I noticed. F W Ullah has written a valuable article after a long time. Enjoyed reading that one as well. Welcome back F.W.Ullah....

Back to this article : MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS. Dashing and daring article.!!!
Habibul Bashar not in the team? Can't believe it........

Anyway, I was quite happy to see some names in that article.... BULBUL, AKRAM KHAN, NANNOO

What else was I thinking about writing? Just forgot..

I was never good as an opening batsman, however, I may be good as an opening TOPICKER.

By the way, "TOPICKER" means someone who opens a new topic for discussion......

Let's see how far it goes........

Zobair
August 4, 2004, 09:31 AM
Good to have you back Doorbin bhai! :) Been a while...you should pop in more often :)

sageX
August 4, 2004, 11:15 AM
DOORBIN bhai rules! I like your writing. May I give you a suugestion about the article. Add U19 players in the article. Who are the prospects, who can deliver and so on. They are our hopes.Thanks.