PDA

View Full Version : Astonishing!!

nihi
August 10, 2004, 01:30 PM
Has anybody else noticed it? This is simply hilarious. I know there will still be some who will raise their brows and let the sarcastic air flow through their flapping lips. But what you know? Its the matter of whether you want to see or not... all about the mindset. But I know most of you guys will appreciate it.

Tokai
August 10, 2004, 02:34 PM
astonishing? i've to say so.

a thread without a topic IS astonishing. :P

rassel
August 10, 2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by nihi
Has anybody else noticed it? This is simply hilarious. I know there will still be some who will raise their brows and let the sarcastic air flow through their flapping lips. But what you know? Its the matter of whether you want to see or not... all about the mindset. But I know most of you guys will appreciate it.

You know, now days you are becoming as bad as nishy. Anyway, what is hilarious?
are you high on ganja or something.:duh:

Habibul_bashar
August 10, 2004, 03:10 PM
You are right rassel.
Originally posted by rassel
Originally posted by nihi

You know, now days you are becoming as bad as nishy. Anyway, what is hilarious?
are you high on ganja or something.:duh:

nihi
August 11, 2004, 02:20 PM
oops! Did I really forgot to add the link! My bad. This is really embarrassing. Now I will have to digout the link again. Didn't even keep a bookmark. Thought it would be here anyway. My apology to everybody. I will post the link as soon as I get it.

nihi
August 13, 2004, 02:06 PM
Sorry guys. Couldn't find the link anymore. How frustrating.

Arnab
August 13, 2004, 02:14 PM
We were not that curious anyway.