PDA

View Full Version : Stop "Naki Kanna"

Rubu
August 10, 2004, 11:39 PM
Lately, I'm getting sick and tired of reading posts regarding complains and nagging crying of various sorts. to name a few of them:

* bring back this old fox or that dead horse.
* Selectors did not named lara or tendulkar for the champion's trophy's squad
* dav has a "duster" on his hand and actually using it to erase all the good technique's players used to know
* why alok's not given the lifetime permanent membership of the national team
* how come the team lost its compus and going in opposite direction

blaa blaa blaa.

hai [] wake up. what the [] u think the bd team is? what the [] the old team used to do. when the [] u got a better selector board than this?

who the []'s fault is this that u are crazy and think like an insane?

asia cup had been a disaster. but what the use of bring in dead hipo's who don't even know how to play compititive? where the [] u can find a better coach than dav? what is so special about a few starting innings by alok that gives him the life time membership? when did u even have a selectors board who even where cricketers? what do u mean by going backward? unability to finish a test in 3 days with an innings defeat? loosing the game even before starting it?

naki kanna bondho korun and try to appriciate the effort and determination put into the team by some good cricketing minds.

bourny3
August 10, 2004, 11:52 PM
Agree. U 19s and Test team are on the up.
First test win will come in the next two series.

probably not against New Zealand

rassel
August 10, 2004, 11:58 PM
You go agent. Itís about time. Way too much complaining going on in this board. I donít know what this people want. You gat to know that our boys ainít no superman. More time and more effort to the cause of BD cricket will bring more stability in our team. We need stability to be a successful test playing nation. I guarantee you that sooner or later win will come, but I donít know when. Letís wait and see.

btw anybody say anything against our coach like itís dav' fault then you can all kiss my a[]! :mad:

[Edited on 11-8-2004 by nasif : Moderation]

[Edited on 11-8-2004 by rassel]

Nasif
August 11, 2004, 12:13 AM
Agreed to Agent's post. Our cricket is heading to right direction. Dav and selectors are on right track. Nothing happens over night. Results will come inshallah.

AsifTheManRahman
August 11, 2004, 12:26 AM
Yes

The selectors are on the right track, and so is Dav. It's the players who are to blame, but then this should be limited to their performance in the Asia cup. Given the advances that we have made over the last couple of tours, we can very well look at the Asia cup as a bad patch.

bourny3
August 11, 2004, 01:09 AM
I beleive that if the new kids perform and Ash makes a few good scores the National side will make it through to the next round of the Champions Trophy. They will have to perform against he West Indies and hope that South Africa beats the pants of them aswell.

PoorFan
August 11, 2004, 02:13 AM
AgentSmith become a fireball!?
The way you put your words in the post, the people will run away
from this thread without putting any comments.
Since those "Naki Kanna" are in minority group, you shouldn't be that hard on them.
Besides, I some of us were enjoying their point of view too.
Let them go on with their view please.:lol:

bourny3
August 11, 2004, 02:30 AM
what does naki Kanna mean. I am an Australian and dont speak that language.

chinaman
August 11, 2004, 02:32 AM
Nak = Nose
Kanna = Cry

Naki Kanna means something like cry baby.

bourny3
August 11, 2004, 02:33 AM
oh thats funny :P i know i have done a bit of that in some of the threads. i will try and be more upbeat next time

sangeet
August 11, 2004, 04:07 AM
Janakantha Article (http://www.dailyjanakantha.com/hn26.pdf)

nihi
August 11, 2004, 09:14 AM
Mr. agent you have used '[]' six times. what do they mean? :saint::saint:

Rubu
August 11, 2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by nihi

that depends on the person who reads it ;)

for every person [] will come as a different word. btw, what did u thought?

nihi
August 11, 2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Originally posted by nihi

that depends on the person who reads it ;)

for every person [] will come as a different word. btw, what did u thought?

Well I got my answer. Cuz most of the things that I am thinking, u won't wanna hear :lol:

Ahmed_B
August 11, 2004, 03:33 PM
Nice shot agent! :D

your one blast kills so many snakes! ;)

Here is another 'naki kanna' to add to ur list:

"...Chacha is the man!!.. make him parmanent in the team till his death!!" :P

Basri
August 13, 2004, 10:48 AM
Agree with Agent.
Our players are becoming mature day by day. It will take time. No selector/coach can change it overnight however good they may be.