PDA

View Full Version : Don't blame Mohsin Kamal

handle
December 9, 2002, 01:49 PM
He has nothing to do with it. If our experienced players like Bulbul and Rokon and Sumon don't help themselves, no coach can do anything to change it. And no coach in the world can make Manju/Tapash and Talha bowl like McGrath or Akhtar or Akram.

Shubho
December 9, 2002, 05:32 PM
What you're saying is that we need a 'motivator'. This is a demand that Bulbul made a long time ago, if I remember correctly. Well then...to hell with appointing a coach...SACK MOHSIN, AND GET A QUALIFIED SHRINK.

Tehsin
December 9, 2002, 05:48 PM
We've been screaming about getting a shrink for the last couple of years (yep). We had one before/during last world cup and looks like BCB is appointing one for the World Cup again. This one will come from Australia. If it's true than our prayers have finally been answered.

Sham
December 9, 2002, 08:07 PM
I think Handle is right. Its not about Mohsin Kamal. I dont think Mohsin Kamal is a great coach or anything, but our players are just thick headed. I mean, how many times are they going to make the same mistakes over and over? I dont really know who you think should take over Shubho. You can give as many motivational speeches as you want, but if our players go out there and refuse to move their feet or slash unecessarilly, what can anyone do? We have had Greenidge, Barlow, Chappel and now Mohsin Kamal. Heck some of the older guys even had Amarnath. Yet they make the same mistakes. I cant blame Kamal.