PDA

View Full Version : Habibul Bashar's Test Career

Shehwar
August 18, 2004, 06:54 AM
Hello ppl...Here is a link which has all the details about Bashar's test career...The Bashar fans should enjoy it...Take care...

Habibul Bashar (http://stats.rleague.com/tc/players/H/Habibul_Bashar.html)

Edited on, August 18, 2004, 11:59 AM GMT, by Shehwar.

Mueid
August 18, 2004, 06:58 AM
:fanflag:

Tintin
August 18, 2004, 06:58 AM
Thanks

bourny3
August 18, 2004, 07:30 AM
He is one of only a few that averages the same in his career as he does against Australia

Arnab
August 18, 2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by bourny3
He is one of only a few that averages the same in his career as he does against Australia

He is also one of only a few who averages the same against Australia and Zimbabwe.

bourny3
August 18, 2004, 07:43 AM
That is true also

Rubu
August 18, 2004, 12:00 PM
about all those average surprises, i guess its because he gets out by himself everywhere without giving the opponent bowlers a chance. so, it does not matter who bowls.

fwullah
August 18, 2004, 12:02 PM
What I don't understand is that how come most of our players average so less against Sri Lanka?

Do we have such worst players of spin in our team in all this time?

nihi
August 18, 2004, 04:58 PM
Trivia:

Bashar has consistently maintained his test average over 30. Only 5 in the top 20 batsmen having alltime highest batting average can claim this honor, namely Hammond, Suttcliffe, Dravid, Hobbs and Ponting.

Bangla Mostan
August 18, 2004, 05:04 PM
Bashar must still stop doing hook shots otherwise his avg would have been much higher.

Ibrahim
August 18, 2004, 05:28 PM
For sure he is our one of the best palyers, but he needs to change his hooking and pulling attitude to all balls.

rana
August 18, 2004, 08:19 PM
thanks

PoorFan
August 18, 2004, 09:48 PM
I am loosing my faith on him, day by day.
No doubt his score is the best of all, but he is not giving us his best yet.

Shehwar
August 18, 2004, 11:00 PM
Bashar gets most of his runs through hooking and pulling...Thats his game..He is a compulsive hooker and puller...If he stops that..Trust me he isn't gonna score many runs...So he should just continue the way he bats may be with a bit more caution.

Rubu
August 18, 2004, 11:26 PM
if u are right shehwar, there is one thing for sure, he does not belong to number 3. number 3 position is for someone responsible and consistant. if someone try to pull or hook every single ball, chances are that he'll fail to score big in many cases. but we already have so much change in the lineup that anymore change is just threatening..... what should we do?

PoorFan
August 18, 2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
if u are right shehwar, there is one thing for sure, he does not belong to number 3. number 3 position is for someone responsible and consistant. if someone try to pull or hook every single ball, chances are that he'll fail to score big in many cases.
Yeh, that's for sure.

Shehwar
August 19, 2004, 09:35 AM
Ideally I wud have loved to see Ash at number three...but as hez doin a pretty good job opening and the fact that currently only JO is dependable at the opening slot..we might try Rajin..With his technique he is bound to come good...He has the temparment and the class to go with it...I'm a great admirer of Rajin...I really feel he has what it takes to become a very good run scorer for us....Plus putting him at number three wud also give him that extra bit of time to settle down....The other option wud be to open with Nafees and JO..and put Ash at number three.....Lets hope what ever happens goes right..Take care..

PoorFan
August 19, 2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Shehwar
Ideally I wud have loved to see Ash at number three...but as hez doin a pretty good job opening and the fact that currently only JO is dependable at the opening slot..we might try Rajin..With his technique he is bound to come good...He has the temparment and the class to go with it...I'm a great admirer of Rajin...I really feel he has what it takes to become a very good run scorer for us....Plus putting him at number three wud also give him that extra bit of time to settle down....The other option wud be to open with Nafees and JO..and put Ash at number three.....Lets hope what ever happens goes right..Take care..
I also prefer Rajin as No 3. He could be a stopper to prevent early collapse both in ODI and test.