PDA

View Full Version : Indian, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe ODI series

Ibrahim
August 19, 2004, 04:02 PM
Indian, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe cricket board have agreed to play a Tri-national ODI series in the beginning of the next year in Bangladesh. Before that India and Bangladesh will play 2 Tests series in the end of this year. For detailed information please read the BangladesherKhela.com

I think it will be a interesting series and Bangladesh will get change to demonstrated its quality cricket against Zimbabwe and India. We always criticized the bad decisions of BCB, but this time we should appreciate BCB for organizing such a good tournament.

Source: http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=9479&iCategoryID=1

MondayMorningQB
August 19, 2004, 04:13 PM
Good! we will play Zimbabwe
Bad! we also have to play India

Bengal_Tiger
August 19, 2004, 04:31 PM
It will very competative series. Hopefully, bangladesh will play good game aganist both in home ground.

mati_o_manush
August 19, 2004, 04:37 PM
great chance...

Rubu
August 19, 2004, 04:44 PM
can't be so opmistic. bangladesh plays horrible in home ground. if it were outside subcontinent, i'd be dreaming by now about playing in the final.

fwullah
August 19, 2004, 11:34 PM
playing in the final

This is what exactly came into my mind without thinking anything.

Habibul_bashar
August 20, 2004, 12:24 AM
Well, we can win more one OID with Zimbabwe

shovon13
August 20, 2004, 02:30 AM
yep...they have this horrible tendency of not showing up at the home ground. hopefully they'll shake out of it....and if they do, we will play in the finals.

Ibrahim
August 20, 2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by shovon13
yep...they have this horrible tendency of not showing up at the home ground. hopefully they'll shake out of it....and if they do, we will play in the finals.

Most of the team i.e., Sri Lanka, India are very good in their home ground, why is it happening opposite for Bangladesh?

MondayMorningQB
August 20, 2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Ibrahim
Most of the team i.e., Sri Lanka, India are very good in their home ground, why is it happening opposite for Bangladesh?

May be we are more like Pakistan rather than Sri Lanka or India. :lol: