PDA

View Full Version : AGHHHHHH NOOO

James90
December 10, 2002, 07:06 AM
I don't know why i support you guys. All you are good for is heart-break 3-80 to 87. I'm so ANGRY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Shubho
December 10, 2002, 07:48 AM
Why, why, why???

Why is the Almighty so angry with us? Ki paap korlam, bhai? Eto koshto...uff...aar parbo na.

Sham
December 10, 2002, 08:02 AM
Habibul_fan, I seriously don't know why you support us. Stop now mate, just stick to your own team. The heartbreaks won't stop for years yet!

Miran
December 10, 2002, 09:14 AM
Being a Bangladesh fan is turning into a form of continuous, living martyrdom. And the worse thing about being real fans is that we don't have the option to abandon ship and switch to another team.

rafiq
December 10, 2002, 10:08 AM
i fortunately went to bed in before Tea so did not have to live through the final, spineless collapse.

If you haven't read Wisden already, you need to.

People in dhaka, what are they saying out there? what possible excuses could the players and managers have?

Hard work is needed to save this sport - and that means a revamp in domestic cricket, a committment to funding the sport and developing talent. Will that happen? These current players with occasional glimpses of talent - if you sack them there is no one else better to take their place.

Mahmood
December 10, 2002, 10:45 AM
I simply didnt have the guts to go throught heartbreaking hours, so I stopped following games a long time ago. You all definitly have lot more courage than I do. I salute you all.

I woke up this morning and I see that we made a new lowest record. Congratulations to all BD players, specially Morx and Bulbul. Congratulations to Mohsin and Zia for being no effect at all. Congratulations to BCB for slowing and always taking the wrong decision about cricket and finally I congratulate our selectors, they have contributed the most to acheive this.

GO BD.

Shubho
December 10, 2002, 01:39 PM
but I'm now convinced that God himself is angry with our entire country and all 140 million people in it. People, we must have committed some serious sins in the past. I don't even know how to begin atoning for them. Eto paap...roja raikhao kono kaam holo na. Ami bodhoi nastik hoye jabo.

Tehsin
December 10, 2002, 07:27 PM
Maybe he just forgot us. Look at it this way, when you have a handful of kids, you can tend to all of them but when you get 140+ you kinda lose track.
We have such a huge population but what have we really got ? NOTHING.
Maybe if they stay away from bed or wherevere the heck they do it and work more on self-improvement, we'd get something done.