PDA

View Full Version : Habibul not going to England

Mueid
August 24, 2004, 06:41 AM
It has been reported that his X-Ray report has arrived from Australia n that an operation is necessary on his finger (isnt that wat ostropochar means?). he'll be out of action for 3 weeks

source: Bangladesherkhela

mahbubH
August 24, 2004, 06:56 AM
Let's see how we perform without Basher ... he was not doing well in ODI's. Basher's injury may help Bangladesh in some way.

Mueid
August 24, 2004, 07:02 AM
Bashar's injury help the team? sounds awkward?. wonder wat u really mean

mahbubH
August 24, 2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Mueid
Bashar's injury help the team? sounds awkward?. wonder wat u really mean

You cannot leave captain Basher out of the team if he is fit even he is not doing well in ODIs. So in champions trophy we can see whether leaving Basher out of the team does make any change!

bourny3
August 24, 2004, 07:15 AM
do any of the players come onto this forum and look at what people have been writting about them. I know i have been doing a bit of this but i would feel quite upset if i saw what some people had said about me.

Mueid
August 24, 2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by bourny3
I know i have been doing a bit of this but i would feel quite upset if i saw what some people had said about me.
people sed about U? wat do u mean?

bourny3
August 24, 2004, 07:22 AM
no i mean if i was Habibul Bashar looking at what people have written in this site i would be upset that my own country doesnt like me. That is if i was Bashar

Mahmood
August 24, 2004, 06:15 PM
Well, as long as he is back before the next test series, not much to worry.

Mueid
August 25, 2004, 07:10 AM
hopefully he will be back..it will take about 3 to 4 weeks for his thimb to heal. Inshallah he'lll be fit for the next series. Goog luck!