PDA

View Full Version : Appoint Minhazul Abedin to BCB

fwullah
August 29, 2004, 11:20 AM
I am DEAD SERIOUS this time. We need to give Minhazul Abedin a proper job at the BCB.

Because we cannot lose and lose like this. And from today's match as I can gather, directly or indirectly whatever, the BCB is GUILTY. Their management skills so far is very pathetic. And one way to redeem from this GUILT is to appoint the proper persons at the proper places.

And currently, Minhazul Abedin, Akram Khan and Aminul Islam are not working for the BCB. I demand their immediate appointment.

Their proper jobs can be based on their characteristics. For example, Minhazul is very good at speaking the "Opriyo" truth, directly. Can this particular characteristic of Minhazul be useful to BCB by anyway?

Akram Khan is a great team man - a great team-leader, who also does his job at his best under pressure of leadership. So can he be useful to BCB in any way?

Aminul Islam has a great cricket brain. Can he be useful in anyway?

We must start utilizing them.

Zobair
August 29, 2004, 11:28 AM
fwullah your post is somewhat vague. What do you mean by a proper post in BCB? How do you see Minhazul Abedin make things better through this "proper job"?

In any case, I agree with your basic premise that we should try and involve our past cricketers with the development of the game in Bangladesh.

Edited on, August 29, 2004, 4:30 PM GMT, by pompous.

chinaman
August 29, 2004, 11:34 AM
"Because we cannot lose and lose like this."

"the whole Bangladesh team is now demoralized anyway after playing and losing all the matches at the International level."

"I hope the players are now bothering as they're on the verge of losing to a non-test nation."

"Honestly speaking, if Nazmul can give away over 5 runs an over to Ireland, then he'll definitely give away 6 runs an over against South Africa/West Indies. If we get enough matches to practice for our regular players, then Nazmul will come in, to rest the regulars."

Fahmida, all you need now is a win. :) Take a deep breath and enjoy the game. :lol:

Mahmood
August 29, 2004, 11:57 AM
So far, we are winning... I dont see how we are losing....yet...

Ibrahim
August 29, 2004, 01:32 PM
Today or tomorrow we should utilize our heroes, who have contributed a lot to earn the test status. I don't want them to utilize just as a manger or for other clerical jobs. Instead, they might be engaged for creatively work.