PDA

View Full Version : I am back too

Zobair
July 15, 2002, 11:11 PM
Hi guys! and tehsin bhai!

I have been following your new messageboard from day1 usually more than 3-4 times a day...but my password stopped working after you transferred my account to this new site... I sorta gave up on trying to fix it and instead just read all the posts...all the famous arnab vs. sham posts ec...Arnab bhai! you are da man!

Anyways, tonight I decided to check the member list...and mine wasn't there anymore! which was great coz I could register afresh :)

God help me if I am wrong....but I think our boys might finally do something good in Sri Lanka....I know Tehsin Bhai! I intend to shut my trap....no more from me ;)

Tehsin
July 16, 2002, 02:03 AM
"God help me if I am wrong....but I think our boys might finally do something good in Sri Lanka....I know Tehsin Bhai! I intend to shut my trap....no more from me ;)"

I almost fell into your trap - I was going to agree with what you wrote but then I realized what it truly was. Bhai, keno shudhu shudhu amare mair khayaite chao. Ekhono bhoye bhoye aachi kokhon na ki bole kaar rosh-a-noley pori.

P.S. Welcome back. :)

Mahmood
July 16, 2002, 10:07 AM
"I was going to agree"????

Whats this? Ja khoti korar to koirai dilen. Dhuro mia. Ei serise tao gelo.

:mad:

Tehsin
July 16, 2002, 11:39 AM
Would you even give me a chance to explain myself before putting me up for BOLI ? Haire, proti series e ekbar na ekbar Bolir Patha hotey hoi. Kothai dhorbe playerder, naah, ei fan der pechonie shob stamina shesh koren.

Mahmood
July 16, 2002, 12:36 PM
We were lucky enough to keep you asleep on the Ash century night. Do I need say more?