PDA

View Full Version : Deadline: DEC 31 for WC squad

bd_cricket
December 10, 2002, 04:29 PM
December 31 is the deadline to declare the 15 member WC squad.

We have serious problem because our selectors who are supposed to do this job, recently proved that they are NOT trustworthy to make a balanced team.
What should we do??

Shubho
December 10, 2002, 06:30 PM
Let's all bombard them with emails, letters and faxes. Let's all decide on a team of 15 probables, stick to it and swear by it, and then just 'let rip'. I don't care whether it's a silly idea or not, I just feel somebody has to get through to these morons. So it might as well be us enthusiasts. LET'S JUST BOMBARD THEM WITH CORRESPONDENCE. You guys up for it?

bd_cricket
December 10, 2002, 07:02 PM
Does bcb has an email address to write?
Can we just pass them the link of this board - so that they can get some feedback from.

fwullah
December 11, 2002, 02:25 AM
THE BCB is not gonna pay any money or make any effort to come to this board - if we give them the link to this board.

One thing we can do - citing that internet publications is not that spread out, we can flood all the newspapers - daily, monthly, weekly - mailing boxes with letters - old way - letters - that we have to post by air mail or something, because sending email might not be sound as important as sending those letters or even call them over, if possible.

bd_cricket
December 11, 2002, 08:39 PM
Is there nobody in the board who is a cricket journalist?
I think Fahmida wrote some articles somewhere- didn't she?
I think tehsin should think of advertising this site even more - so that more people know about this site and post there views and also somehow let the bcb know about this.

Tehsin
December 11, 2002, 08:59 PM
Saber Hussein came to the (previous) site while he was BCB president. :)

As for them knowing, I think the papers are there. Also, there are a lot of concerned fans in BD who are trying regularly to bring about some change with no luck. The question is if they (BCB) 'want' to listen to the fans. :)