PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh in South Africa

Tehsin
December 13, 2002, 02:15 PM
I see BAD things happening to Asian sides in the World Cup. Who knows, we might turn out to be the best team in South Africa among the Asians (if we can bowl straight) - *wink*

Pakistan getting slaughtered right now (http://www-usa.cricket.org/link_to_database/NEW/LIVE/frames/PAK_RSA_ODI3_13DEC2002.html)

Shubho
December 13, 2002, 03:19 PM
if only dreams came true.

James90
December 14, 2002, 05:07 AM
You guys hate Indians but you don't realise if it wasn't for them Bangladesh wouldn't be playing test cricket. Why do you hate them....i love Indians?

Shubho
December 14, 2002, 07:20 AM
We hate their attitude. We hate that mind-boggling superiority complex. A poor neighbour with as many problems as we have, has no right to talk down at us.

Miran
December 14, 2002, 08:35 AM
.....I think you'll find (Habibul_fan) that we don't 'hate' all Indians 'en masse'. It's just that certain Indian cricket fans have developed a certain amount of arrogance and contempt when talking about Bangladesh. If they were saying "Look, no offence, but we really don't think your team is up to scratch. Sorry lads", (or words to that effect) then fair enough! I think many of us would agree with them! It's just that a number of these fans are adopting an obnoxious 'Get lost' tone.

That's what's getting up our noses. Nothing to do with 'hating' all nine hundred million Indians. That would be irrational.