PDA

View Full Version : Ind lost to NZ within 3 days

fwullah
December 13, 2002, 11:46 PM
If anyone interested to know, India lost to New Zealand within three (3) days in New Zealand by 10 wickets.

James90
December 14, 2002, 05:05 AM
Stupid New Zealand. I hate them so MUCH

Shubho
December 14, 2002, 08:59 AM
Now will the Indians stop pointing their dirty fingers at us. We're bad, but then nobody expects any better. India has been at it for ages, and they can do no better themselves. Bangladesh is a test playing country, and should continue to be so. The Indians (and everybody else) should now put up or shut up.

Piranha
December 14, 2002, 05:17 PM
To place the level of India's performance in perspective it should be remembered that last summer world cricket minnow Bangladesh faced more overs in each of their two Tests in New Zealand. In Hamilton they faced 104.3 and followed that with 105 in Wellington.

Tehsin
December 14, 2002, 07:38 PM
not that it matters as Australia looks set to win it anyways and South Africa will be high after beating BANGLADESH in the home series but I don't see our Asian sides doing to well out there. Batting will be a big concern.

Again, SA will be high after the series win over BANGLADESH. We needed to play them after the WC, that way, they would have doubts about their own abilities and we could have used it against them. *sigh*

I blame the ICC planning for this one.

(In case you didn't get it - It should be obvious that I'm kidding)

Sham
December 15, 2002, 10:47 AM
I'll be so happy if India loses every match against NZ. Keeping my fingers crossed.