PDA

View Full Version : BD cricket

Akash
December 14, 2002, 09:37 AM
Well guyz frankly i think BD cricket sux(no offense). But i like cricket(not more than Soccer) even though there are sports better than cricket. LoL. All those cricket lovers reading this must be feeling like this::mad: Right now but as i said no offense meant. I am a big South African Cricket fan. They Rule!!!!!N e way this msg isnt anything, i've already written 2 much S***, so i'll stop(actually i wouldn't have written n e thing, it was just that my cuz, Shubho(yes the one whoz been writing alot here) had told me to rite sumn so i rote) n e wayz....c ya all....Ciao'....Peace Out

[Edited on 14-12-2002 by Akash]

Shubho
December 14, 2002, 10:51 AM
Another member to swell our ranks. Maybe I should launch a recruitment drive on Tehsin bhai's behalf.

Tehsin
December 14, 2002, 06:35 PM
Shubho is trying to build up an Amry of Shubho's. That's scary.

Akash, good to hear from you. I've got Soccer and cricket at 50-50 with soccer being my first love. Back then, I used to laugh at cricket and. Offcourse, this was about 15-17 years ago until I realized BD sucks in soccer and we can atleast beat a few teams in cricket. :)

fwullah
December 15, 2002, 01:17 AM
Not to mention that Bangladesh football team will never participate in any world cup tournament in the future.

Welcome to the board Akash. South Africa is also one of my favorite teams. Hope they can win the world cup this time.

James90
December 15, 2002, 05:27 AM
i hate South Africa, New Zealand, England and Pakistan

Tehsin
December 15, 2002, 02:52 PM
Thay can't do jack (specially to Australia, they get whacked by Aussie A).

James90
December 15, 2002, 06:03 PM
Cos i'm an Aussie. That means I have to hate England and New Zealand