PDA

View Full Version : Some funny things but

fwullah
December 16, 2002, 07:54 AM
Some funny things happened at ESPN Star Sport's commentry. But in the end, it turned out to be not so funny.

Just like we post messeges on this board about something good, our precious batsman does something to get out.

Arun Lal - the Indian commentator was saying at one stage how well Ashraful played a boundary, and just then Ashraful was out - an over the top lofting shot.

And when he was saying the same thing about Sanwar, Sanwar was out on the leg side.

Similarly, when he was praising Pilot, Pilot was out.

Shouldn't we do something about it? Like keeping his mouth shut someway?

Mahmood
December 16, 2002, 10:50 AM
Tehsin bhai, sounds like, Mr. Arun Lal is your long lost brother, sharing the same gift.

Sham
December 16, 2002, 01:31 PM
Yeah, Tehsin bhai, your last name isn't Lal by any chance is it? The part that you leave out! This is not good man. Stop your brother.

Tehsin
December 16, 2002, 02:49 PM
I was wondering why my mouth hasn't done any damage recently, well DUH. My brother has taken up the family speciality and all I am going to say is that we are all doomed.

James90
December 16, 2002, 04:29 PM
The only game i didn't follow was the one against India. YOU GOT 400!!!!
Ever since i've been following them in good situations and then collapsing. Whenever i see a collapse coming i try to hide from the screen but curiosity gets the bettter of me. Got any pills for it?