PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Fazal
December 20, 2007, 10:38 AM
Welcome everyone. Did you get your boarding pass? Then make yourself comfortable...we'll serve the champagne in a bit :)

Hope to see you guys for a long time here. Enjoy your stay.

no alcoholic beverage in this flight. We only serve Rhuh Afza'r shorbot. And those who don't behave will get Korollla Ka Juice instead.

rubel_18
December 20, 2007, 11:05 AM
Welcome Kyle and rafi_mc69 bhai, hope u enjoy ur stay here!!!!!

Rabz
December 20, 2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome to all the new comers.

sayemfx
December 23, 2007, 10:54 AM
Hi. I am new to this forum, also a great fan of Bangladesh cricket.

rubel_18
December 23, 2007, 11:01 AM
Welcome sayemfx, hope u enjoy ur stay at BanglaCricket!!!!!!!

Miraz
December 23, 2007, 11:02 AM
Hi. I am new to this forum, also a great fan of Bangladesh cricket.

Welcome to BanglaCricket.

Enjoy your stay.

If you wish you can tell more about yourself.

lamisa
December 25, 2007, 05:31 AM
hi guyz i m lamisa.i m sorta new coz i had been visitn dis site 4 quite a while now.i m an O'level student.i fell in luv wid cricket durin da semiz of 03 WC.i m a blind,hardcore,die-hard fan of bd and pakistan nd also a blind,hardcore,die-hard HATER of india.

Omio
December 25, 2007, 08:14 AM
Wellcome Lamsia to BC,

zahid
December 25, 2007, 08:26 AM
Wellcome Lamsia to BC,

Ditto.

+ Lamisa, Please write legibly as writing kiddishly on BC will get you the boot from most of us.

rubel_18
December 25, 2007, 08:46 AM
Welcome lamisa to BC, hope u enjoy ur stay here

bdchamp20
December 29, 2007, 07:45 PM
Well... I've already posted a 100 posts but never introduced myself...My name is Rafed Khan Rakin.. I am 22 years old at the moment..going to DU..I live in Narayanganj with some of my friends in a flat but work,study and play in Dhaka, my parents and most of my friends are in Dhaka, so I guess u could say I live in Dhaka but sleep in Narayanganj. I love sports especially cricket. Playing, watching and analysing it. I play in a private league..I couldve played professionally in the second divison of the premier league but I chose not to as it would interfere with my studies. Anyway I like to do all the things a boy of my age likes to do and thats it I guess.

bdchamp20
December 29, 2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome Lamisa, where are u giving your O'Levels btw?

Parisa
December 29, 2007, 07:48 PM
Well... I've already posted a 100 posts but never introduced myself...My name is Rafed Khan Rakin.. I am 22 years old at the moment..going to DU..I live in Narayanganj with some of my friends in a flat but work,study and play in Dhaka, my parents and most of my friends are in Dhaka, so I guess u could say I live in Dhaka but sleep in Narayanganj. I love sports especially cricket. Playing, watching and analysing it. I play in a private league..I couldve played professionally in the second divison of the premier league but I chose not to as it would interfere with my studies. Anyway I like to do all the things a boy of my age likes to do and thats it I guess.

hey welcome here.....u remind me when i first started here which wasn't very long ago lol;)

Austtiger
January 2, 2008, 10:43 AM
Hi my name is Adam and i'm from Australia.I first and foremost support Australia but i barrack for bangladesh whenever they are playing other countries hope you beat NZ that would :lol::lol: to the max. :-D There not having that match on Pay TV :E They are having when you play the proteas on tv however. :cool:

Come on tigers! Come on Aussies!

Hope to hang around and follow the NZ game via the internet. :)

Cheers
Adam

Kabir
January 2, 2008, 10:51 AM
Welcome to BanglaCricket Adam.

Enjoy your stay.

Hatebreed
January 2, 2008, 10:51 AM
Welcome to BC Adam. We wish you a pleasant stay and look forward to your contributions.

Austtiger
January 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
thanks for your warm welcome.

Nafis_BD
January 2, 2008, 11:12 AM
Welcome to BC Adam bro.

Hope you enjoy BC!!:)

Sovik
January 2, 2008, 11:54 AM
to all new members

Welcome to Bangla Cricket

Antora
January 2, 2008, 04:56 PM
wow so many new people! welcome everyone!

rubel_18
January 3, 2008, 07:18 AM
Welcome to BanglaCricket Adam, hope u enjoy ur stay mate

lamisa
January 4, 2008, 10:38 AM
Welcome Lamisa, where are u giving your O'Levels btw?

umph

Kolo
January 7, 2008, 11:06 PM
Assalum mu alaikum.

I'm Kolo, from West Sussex, England and my parents are from Sylhet. I was born and bred here in England, and have completed my A-levels. I am currently working for the local council.

I used to hate Cricket, but when we (my family) first went back to B'desh i fell in love with the game, playing it everyday with my cousins, this was 7 years ago. Suffice to say i'm now a converted Cricket fan and Bangladesh is my passion.

sandpiper
January 7, 2008, 11:08 PM
You have landed in right place. Welcome to BC :)

Assalum mu alaikum.

I'm Kolo, from West Sussex, England and my parents are from Sylhet. I was born and bred here in England, and have completed my A-levels. I am currently working for the local council.

I used to hate Cricket, but when we (my family) first went back to B'desh i fell in love with the game, playing it everyday with my cousins, this was 7 years ago. Suffice to say i'm now a converted Cricket fan and Bangladesh is my passion.

rubel_18
January 8, 2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome to BC Kolo

Ajfar
January 26, 2008, 11:58 PM
i been here for like almost 2 years..n just realized i never really introduced myself here..well i guess better later then never...my name is ajfar..born in sylhet...now i live in connecticut, USA..i'mma freshman at UCONN...n cricket is my passion...around here in connecticut there is not that many desi pplz around..soo i kind of lost touch with cricket after i came..but abt 2 years somehow i ended up on BC..n i'm glad i did..i'm soo addicted to BC...i visit this site atleast 10-15 times day..be at school, home or anywhere elsee..

Kabir
January 27, 2008, 11:16 AM
I always thought that's the pic of your daughter! lol...you're younger than me ;)

Ajfar
January 27, 2008, 08:16 PM
I always thought that's the pic of your daughter! lol...you're younger than me ;)

LOLOLzz..that's my neice frm england..

JAziz
February 2, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hi guys/gals:

JD Aziz from El Paso, Texas. Old fan of Bangladeshi cricket, new member on this forum. Had a cousin who was cricket-mad, she turned me on to this fabulous game. Tried forever to get me to join banglacricket, but felt pretty dumb knowing less about cricket than a girl... But, that was then. Now I'm ready to watch learn and participate!

Nocturnal
February 2, 2008, 11:41 PM
Hi guys/gals:

JD Aziz from El Paso, Texas. Old fan of Bangladeshi cricket, new member on this forum. Had a cousin who was cricket-mad, she turned me on to this fabulous game. Tried forever to get me to join banglacricket, but felt pretty dumb knowing lees about cricket than a girl... But, that was then. Now I'm ready to watch learn and participate!

Welcome to BC.
This is the ultimate Bangladesh cricket forum and we allmost talk about everything (in forget cricket section).....Enjoy your stay :)

Tigers_eye
February 11, 2008, 05:44 PM
Hi guys/gals:

JD Aziz from El Paso, Texas. Old fan of Bangladeshi cricket, new member on this forum. Had a cousin who was cricket-mad, she turned me on to this fabulous game. Tried forever to get me to join banglacricket, but felt pretty dumb knowing less about cricket than a girl... But, that was then. Now I'm ready to watch learn and participate!
Hello JAziz,
Welcome to BC. Your old players are mostly holding various posts in Bangladesh Cricket Board. Now the new generation cricketers mostly in early 20's are representing BD. Look around. Things only get better here. After a while, the worst part of this website comes true for everyone. We all became addicted to this website.

al Furqaan
February 12, 2008, 12:24 AM
Hello JAziz,
Welcome to BC. Your old players are mostly holding various posts in Bangladesh Cricket Board. Now the new generation cricketers mostly in early 20's are representing BD. Look around. Things only get better here. After a while, the worst part of this website comes true for everyone. We all became addicted to this website.

the first step to solving the problem is admitting you have it...apnar nesha admit kora prothom step..:-p

ripon
February 24, 2008, 08:25 AM
hello my name is ripon and i am a huge bangladesh fan since the WC!!!

Murad
February 24, 2008, 01:37 PM
Welcome to BC Ripon :)

OnirbaanBD
February 26, 2008, 04:44 AM
Hello all, Im new in this forum and would like to be a part of it from now on.
I beleive forums like this has good contributions to the cricket media of Bangladesh.

I didnt find any section for introducing myself or i might have missed it. If theres a more appropiate section for introduction, then id request the mods or admins to place this post to the correct section.

Hoping to make many good friends here.

Thanks

Sohel
February 26, 2008, 05:31 AM
Welcome to BC everyone. Please look around and let it be a learning experience for all of you, as it has been for many of us ... :)

Antora
February 27, 2008, 12:16 AM
welcome peoplez! enjoy your stay! :)

auntu
March 18, 2008, 02:26 PM
on 350th I am what I am....

Mahir
March 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
A warm welcome to all of you who have joined BanglaCricket in the recent past :) As Sohel_NR says, it has indeed been a thoroughly enjoying cyberhome for many of us, and you will never run out of things to learn, digress, laugh at or cry about... be it cricket or, not-cricket!

Tigers_eye
March 21, 2008, 10:05 AM
the newbies,
Welcome to BC. May your stay be a pleasant one here at BC. The resources here are unlimited. dig in and enjoy.

WarWolf
March 26, 2008, 03:19 PM
Welcome home mates. You found your home at last....

Dhurr
March 27, 2008, 09:58 AM
Puran pagole bhat pai na, notun pagoler amdani. Oi miya ra, amar welcome koi?

GuruTM
March 30, 2008, 09:18 AM
Welcome Mr. Washim Hossain. :o I already started missing orphy.

thebest
March 30, 2008, 09:19 AM
Puran pagole bhat pai na, notun pagoler amdani. Oi miya ra, amar welcome koi?
Bhai Internet e Bhat e r Ovav hoi na

Omio
March 30, 2008, 03:16 PM
wellcome orphyr baap,
apnar kajer beti koi?
naki hospital e..

jusarrived
March 30, 2008, 06:55 PM
rakshath shetty here , originally from Bangalore ....currently living in mumbai , india.
hoping to have a good stay here ...!

Miraz
March 30, 2008, 07:07 PM
Welcome jusarrived (Rakshah Shetty) to BanglaCricket.

Enjoy your stay!!

Nafis_BD
March 30, 2008, 07:15 PM
Welcome to all the newcomers in BC.

I hope you enjoy your stay and stay with us for a long time!!

Kabir
March 31, 2008, 08:30 AM
Welcome Rakshath.

Taskia
April 13, 2008, 12:41 AM
Assalamualaikum all bhaiyas and apus out there!
This is Taskia. eto din bhabtam je ami holo aek matro pagol je aajo porjonto bd cric niye optimistic, kintu eikhane aishe shanti pailam!! Jaak aro pagol ase ei duniyai!!!!!;) Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to hav a g8 time over here!
Cheers!

Murad
April 13, 2008, 12:49 AM
Welcome to BC.

haha.. you are right.. ei dunia te pagoler ovabh nai....:-D

have fun here :)

Prime
April 13, 2008, 09:44 AM
I finally joined to vent after another whooping. :sick:

WarWolf
April 21, 2008, 12:05 AM
Welcome Orphy'r abbu, rakshath shetty and Prime on the board. Hope you'd enjoy your stay here.

rubel_18
April 21, 2008, 06:15 AM
Walaikumassalam Taskia I hope u enjoy ur stay here sister and stay here 4 a long time.

Tigers_eye
April 21, 2008, 11:20 AM
Welcome Prime.
Is that MJ (Michael) from Chicago > North Carolina or MJ (Magic) from LA > Michgan State?

I am keeping my finger crossed. Hopefully the MJ bleeds blue.

Prime
April 21, 2008, 12:26 PM
Welcome Prime.
Is that MJ (Michael) from Chicago > North Carolina or MJ (Magic) from LA > Michgan State?

His Airness, Michael Jeffery Jordan:notworthy:

Tigers_eye
April 21, 2008, 02:30 PM
His Airness, Michael Jeffery Jordan:notworthy:
I believe I can fly.... if only our cricket players knew what motivation, practice, execution, rings meant to MJ. I feel like showing them videos from the collection I have.

al Furqaan
April 26, 2008, 10:19 PM
Welcome Prime.

yes, because if its the other MJ bleeding green, there is a serious health risk. :floor:

Isnaad
April 27, 2008, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone. I am here for three months but did not introduce myself.

I am an eighth grade student in Rhode Island USA. 13 yrs old and cricket is definitely in my blood.

Tigers_eye
May 6, 2008, 09:03 AM

I am an eighth grade student in Rhode Island USA. 13 yrs old and cricket is definitely in my blood.
welcome Isnaad to BC.
You have a good understanding on the game of cricket. Thank you for not typing in text messaging style. Most of the 13 yrs old nowadays type that is Alien language to me. (I know so many languages like Basic, Pascal, Cobal, C, C++ etc. but nothing matches)

Continue to prioritize your studies ahead of BC. :)

Sovik
May 6, 2008, 09:07 AM

Welcome to BC. like you sig

Tigers_eye
May 6, 2008, 09:12 AM
yes, because if its the other MJ bleeding green, there is a serious health risk. :floor:
With very few exception bleeding green, blue, red, maroon, orange, yellow, black all are same when it comes to bad habbits and wrong doings. Unfortunately, the other MJ just got caught and carries the virus as a host. He and Isaiah are two players that I almost always saw smiling. They can also be an example for on the field activities but not an example for off the field activities.

jamshedu
June 7, 2008, 04:34 PM
I am a Pak cricket fan. you will see more of me here during the triseries and the Asia cup. I am a moderator on www.cricketmatchspecial.com/forum We have cricket fans from all countries. I extend my invitation to all Bangla fans. Join our forum and introduce yourselves, participate in the discussions during these matches. Yes, you can post link to this forum on our forum and invite if any fans are interested to join.

BTW, this is a good site.

rubel_18
June 7, 2008, 05:47 PM
Hey jamshed bro welcome to BanglaCricket, I hope u hav a gr8 time and still continue to visit this site even after Tri Series and Asia Cup finish

jamshedu
June 8, 2008, 12:21 AM
Hi rubel, thanks. How are you? my user name was 10 on newsallangles (and sp). That website seems to have closed.

Nocturnal
June 8, 2008, 12:38 AM
Welcome to BC Jamshed. Enjoy your stay :)

Kabir
June 26, 2008, 12:59 PM
I love his new avatar.

Cash$$$
June 27, 2008, 04:49 AM
I don't think I have introduced myself yet. I'm 24...I'm from boston...I'm a graduate student of Tufts university doing research work with MD Anderson Cancer Center. This forum has lots of intelligent posters and the unique threads bring me back over and over again.

A little background about me: Born in Frankfurt, but grew up in Waltham, Mass(a suburb near Boston.) My father used to work as a medic in US army. I started taking interest in Bangladeshi cricket after their recent victories in World cup. I plan to move to BD some day and help teach future generations as education is the key to come out of poverty and prejudices.

MohammedC
June 27, 2008, 05:11 AM
Cash$$$ welcome to BC. Cancer research student, this world needs you guyz. We have a BC member who is also a cancer researcher.

Kabir
June 27, 2008, 08:46 AM
Cash$$$ welcome to BC. Cancer research student,

Do you see the relationship between the red and the blue text? ;)

We have a BC member who is also a cancer researcher.

Actually, there's a few.

MohammedC
June 27, 2008, 09:45 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid">Originally Posted by MohammedC
Cash$$$ welcome to BC. Cancer research student,
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Do you see the relationship between the red and the blue text? ;)

Dollar is suffering from cancer :-/

Tigers_eye
June 27, 2008, 03:54 PM
I like the MoshinNo2 userID. what is the problem with this new ID? Why can't you use this ID from now on?

drstud
June 27, 2008, 04:52 PM
HI! my name is raju or aka - dr. stud i come from england proud bangladeshi n muslim, bye!

Abid_Khan
August 5, 2008, 07:01 AM
Hello all!

I'm glad that I'm part of an exciting Bangladeshi community on the net and I hope i can have fun here.

I'm a high school student and loves cricket especially Bangladeshi cricket and i live in Australia. Currently i play for the A team for my school.

Nocturnal
August 5, 2008, 08:09 AM
Hello all!

I'm glad that I'm part of an exciting Bangladeshi community on the net and I hope i can have fun here.

I'm a high school student and loves cricket especially Bangladeshi cricket and i live in Australia. Currently i play for the A team for my school.

Welcome to BanglaCricket.
Enjoy your stay!

Kabir
August 5, 2008, 08:26 AM
Welcome Abid.

Ajfar
August 5, 2008, 09:33 AM
welcome to BC ereybodyy

Sadz
August 5, 2008, 03:02 PM
Hi everybody, I joined bc since more than just over a year ago but anywayz i never got to introduce myself properly.
Im a 16 year old,a teen, obviously, and i love cricket to bits! i really do, okay not that much but hey i still really like it. I like to make a point and stick to it because naturally im an assured person just like my football teams manager Rafael Benitez! and yeah i do like football as well.
my favourite player is mohammad ashraful because he is an interesting character (though makes awful mistakes at times) and he is improving his english so thats a start. seriously he is a very talented batsman and in my opinion he still has lots of time to improve as a batsman and become a star in the future. Hopefully under JS, he will slowly improve cos as u know he used to be assistant for aussies. I also like tamim iqbal but lets give him time before judging him properly. laterz!

sbsash
August 5, 2008, 03:14 PM
My full name is Sidratul Muntaha Baizeed.
I was born in March 16 1997 (chittagong).
I like to play cricket,chess,soccer(football),baseball,play fantasy games,play board games and ride my bike.
I do like going to school but the only 2 things I don't like are Tests and having to wake up early (sometimes Homework).
I have difficulties making friends.

mirahsan
August 6, 2008, 12:23 PM
Hello hello,

I am mir from Toronto, new to bc, and lovin it. I am 22 and playing for a club in toronto, and following every game in the international scene. I hope to get to know some of you well.

I look forward to contributing as much as possible!

Nafis_BD
August 6, 2008, 12:32 PM
Welcome to BC Mir bhaiya!! Finally you join eh. BTW for those of you who don't know Mir bhaiya is also a member of Bangla C.C. so Argho/Ishtylish_Cricketer and Mahir bhaiya should know him.

Hope to see you around in BC a lot often. Enjoy your stay at BC!!:)

Kabir
August 6, 2008, 12:39 PM
Welcome aboard Mir.

Hmmm...so BanglaCC eh?

Rabz
August 6, 2008, 01:50 PM
A warm welcome to all the newbies.
Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around more often.

Zeeshan
September 14, 2008, 07:06 PM
I am 25, in case you are wondering why i was addressing you as tumi, apni....or tui.

bujhee kom
September 16, 2008, 04:42 PM
hello and salaam to everyone!
i am zaved and i 'bujhee kom'!
i am 38 and i suffer from cronic depression, anxiety, bladder infection and bad stomach gas!
but i am on medication and it's helping me, Alhamdulillah!
i like climbing trees and throw seeds/pits at people walking underneath! but i don't mean no harm!
i live with my constant pan-panani but kind wife and our seven children!
i like to go to work and pretend i am very busy and typing silly stuff on bc all day!
oh, also i like to eat a lot!
and i like cricket/bd and foreign (including afganistan)!
i also occassionally suffer from delusional paranoid schezophrania! but i am usually harmless!
i live and work in nyc with other similar minded people!

Zeeshan
September 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
i am 38 and i suffer from cronic depression, anxiety,

i also occassionally suffer from delusional paranoid schezophrania! but i am usually harmless!

let me guess prozac, depakote, abilify, effexor, adderall, xanax?

MohammedC
September 16, 2008, 05:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Boro Bhai bhujee kom.

WarWolf
September 16, 2008, 06:24 PM
Walaikum Salam. Welcome aboard.

Apni taile newbie? Eto din kar post dekhtam taile?:timeout:

i am 38 and i suffer from cronic depression, anxiety, bladder infection and bad stomach gas!
i like climbing trees and throw seeds/pits at people walking underneath! but i don't mean no harm!
i like to go to work and pretend i am very busy and typing silly stuff on bc all day!

Spinksy
September 24, 2008, 04:58 AM
Hi there, I like cricket, and many other sports. I support Bangladesh of course even though I am from Australia. I am generally out going but won't be yet as I don't really know anyone here on the forum. I am also 12 years old for what it's worth and I hope that you welcome me here so it feels warm and cozy, just like home to be honest.

CholCholBD
September 24, 2008, 06:11 AM
In SFX Greenherald, MOhammadpur DHaka almost 10 years ago, a little boy used to study and study all day..and he heard once about Bangladesh winning the ICC..saw a lot of ppl bouncing around, colors, the whole deal. A few years later, during exams, Bangladesh did their first 'giant killing' against Wasim Akram's best side ever. A few more years went by and I came to America. At 17 yrs of age, I came to Bangladesh during the summer. At the end of it, I went to Zia Int. Airport...there I met another 17 year old going to his first tour to New Zealand...his name was Mohammed Ashraful. He was about my size, bony figure...I took a picture with him which i will cherish forever. I also met someone called Habibul Bashar and a very young tall guy called Mashrafe Mortaza. I did not know how things would turn out in another 6 years..but I must say there has been some significant changes in the men I had known. The only man I admired back then was Pilot and our handshake is still a sentimental favorite moment of my life.
Today I am a full blown BD cricket fan..eat, breathe, sleep BD cricket. Every news, every ball, every heartache...I must take it too seriously. Maybe I was better off when I admired them from afar...I feel I know them all too well now..and still, regardless of what the world says abt each of them...somehow I still love all my boys as my brothers...

(Will post the pics of my airport encounter 6 years ago on BC later on)

ammark
September 24, 2008, 11:42 AM

First thing that came to my mind reading this is.... "Low Life Expectancy". If we're to believe the health mags, you're gonna die quite young. Your days are numbered. *Poof* - a puff of dust is what you'll be.

Welcome to BC bujhee_kom ;)

bujhee kom
September 24, 2008, 11:56 AM
thank you ammark bhai! you must be present at my 'janaja'!:saint:

bujhee kom
September 24, 2008, 12:02 PM
welcome to BC cholcholBD bhai!
your energy is refreshing! will wait to see those pics!

Rabz
September 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
A late but warm welcome to Bujhee Kom bhai and all the other newbies.

BK bhai, ekhono ki kom bujhen naki olpo olpo bujhte shikhsen?

Tigers_eye
September 24, 2008, 12:29 PM
I have to ask you a favor. Ask your seven children to pray daily for their bhaggoban bap ebong tader uncle from Arkansas. (Mashallah!!)

i also occassionally suffer from delusional paranoid schezophrania! but i am usually harmless!!
Since you resemble Pagol_Chagol that is why I like you so much.

bujhee kom
September 24, 2008, 01:48 PM
A late but warm welcome to Bujhee Kom bhai and all the other newbies.
BK bhai, ekhono ki kom bujhen naki olpo olpo bujhte shikhsen?
thank you sydney bhai!
ami born bekoob! shara jibon na bujhleo matha nari, 'ji sir, bujhe gesi sir'!

bujhee kom
September 24, 2008, 01:59 PM
I have to ask you a favor. Ask your seven children to pray daily for their bhaggoban bap ebong tader uncle from Arkansas. (Mashallah!!)
Since you resemble Pagol_Chagol that is why I like you so much.

absolutely mijan bhai! we, the whole family - all the 7 children always pray for you!
they are all furry and use litterboxes to go to toilet! (gumbo, afrika, potluck, grumpy and mrs. pockets are all old obese cats and babar and winsi are two rabbits that live under our bed! 'grandma phillipa' and 'lindt' were two giant rabbits my wife rescued who also lived with us but passed away a couple of years ago and then me and my wife illigaly burried them in the neighbourhood park since we couldn't afford pet cremation!thank god we didn't get caught and arrested for public health violation! my wife still goes by there and sits by their graves sometimes!
mijan bhai you are the best! as always, love and peace!:big_hug:

BANFAN
September 25, 2008, 01:10 PM
"Un-known un-lamented let me die" - As BANFAN

Rabz
September 25, 2008, 01:19 PM
thank you sydney bhai!
ami born bekoob! shara jibon na bujhleo matha nari, 'ji sir, bujhe gesi sir'!

Well, atleast you know that you dont know.
Thats so much better than not knowing at all.

:bighug: You are special. :bighug:

PoorFan
September 25, 2008, 09:37 PM
Unique guy, unique mind and unique way of introduce, I enjoyed it like every one else. Nice to have you with us.

Anyway, isnt that [bold part] mean 'you mean harm'? Naki ami beshi bujhe fellam??

PoorFan
September 25, 2008, 09:39 PM
In SFX Greenherald, MOhammadpur DHaka almost 10 years ago, a little boy used to study and study all day..and he heard once about Bangladesh winning the ICC..saw a lot of ppl bouncing around, colors, the whole deal. A few years later, during exams, Bangladesh did their first 'giant killing' against Wasim Akram's best side ever. A few more years went by and I came to America. At 17 yrs of age, I came to Bangladesh during the summer. At the end of it, I went to Zia Int. Airport...there I met another 17 year old going to his first tour to New Zealand...his name was Mohammed Ashraful. He was about my size, bony figure...I took a picture with him which i will cherish forever. I also met someone called Habibul Bashar and a very young tall guy called Mashrafe Mortaza. I did not know how things would turn out in another 6 years..but I must say there has been some significant changes in the men I had known. The only man I admired back then was Pilot and our handshake is still a sentimental favorite moment of my life.
Today I am a full blown BD cricket fan..eat, breathe, sleep BD cricket. Every news, every ball, every heartache...I must take it too seriously. Maybe I was better off when I admired them from afar...I feel I know them all too well now..and still, regardless of what the world says abt each of them...somehow I still love all my boys as my brothers...

(Will post the pics of my airport encounter 6 years ago on BC later on)
Nice read and welcome to BC, eagerly waiting for those pictures.

mustafa_ny
September 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
well my name is mustafa and i am sophomore at pace university in new york city majoring in molecular biology. cricket is the sport that i follow and i have been a user of banglacricket for almost a year now reading through the forums..so thats all

bujhee kom
September 26, 2008, 11:28 AM
welcome mustafa bhai to BC!

crikfreak
October 1, 2008, 06:38 PM
i know this is kind of crazy.. seeing as i've been a part of bc for almost 7 months.. but i never really introduced myself.. so i'm going to do it today..

hey,
I'm Mariha Islam Talukder
i'm a girl
i'm from tangail, Bangladesh, currently living in sharjah, uae
i've been here for the last 12 yrs
i was born on the 24th of july 1994
i'm currently 14 yrs old
i love reading, chatting, watchin cricket and spending time here in bc and in facebook
my favourite cricketers are Masharfe Mortaza, Tamim Iqbal, Sakib-Al-Hasan, Rahul Dravid, Shahadat Hossain and Brett Lee.. of which mashrafe's the most favourite.
other than bangladesh, i like the indian and new zealand team..
and i'm glad to be a member of bc.. all you guys are gr8!

Nocturnal
October 1, 2008, 10:55 PM
crikfreak apu- thanks for the intro. enjoy your stay :)

knocked_up
October 12, 2008, 02:57 PM
Hi there, I like cricket, and many other sports. I support Bangladesh of course even though I am from Australia. I am generally out going but won't be yet as I don't really know anyone here on the forum. I am also 12 years old for what it's worth and I hope that you welcome me here so it feels warm and cozy, just like home to be honest.

i know this kid!!!!!!aww no one welcomed u...no wonder y u stoped coming...lol

Tigers_eye
October 15, 2008, 09:27 AM
"Un-known un-lamented let me die" - As BANFAN
Can't remember if I have welcomed you or not. Better late than never.

Do not leave us and start doing bigger and better things than following our shonar cheles. They are just 21/22. Why do expect them to perform as 31/32?

Patience will cure everything.

Pundit
October 15, 2008, 09:43 AM
My full name is Sidratul Muntaha Baizeed.
I was born in March 16 1997 (chittagong).
I like to play cricket,chess,soccer(football),baseball,play fantasy games,play board games and ride my bike.
I do like going to school but the only 2 things I don't like are Tests and having to wake up early (sometimes Homework).
I have difficulties making friends.

Amazing, and welcome. You are quite...young.

Bless the internet.

Niv
October 23, 2008, 11:55 PM
Hello All!

I'm an Australian, but I follow Bangladesh cricket avidly. I'm 17 and I'm the skinniest guy you'll probably ever meet :P I've been following cricket for three years now, and I've been playing for two. Outside of cricket, I enjoy playing computer games, watching anime and spending time on the internet. I hope to stick around here, although I post on a few other forums, and even moderate one of them :)

sandpiper
October 23, 2008, 11:57 PM
hello Niv, you've landed into the right place. You'll meet a heck of cricket crazy people here (some of them are following cricket for more than 25 years :D) . Enjoy your stay. :)
Hello All!

I'm an Australian, but I follow Bangladesh cricket avidly. I'm 17 and I'm the skinniest guy you'll probably ever meet :P I've been following cricket for three years now, and I've been playing for two. Outside of cricket, I enjoy playing computer games, watching anime and spending time on the internet. I hope to stick around here, although I post on a few other forums, and even moderate one of them :)

Tigers_eye
October 24, 2008, 08:11 AM
Hello All!

Welcome Niv,
You should not have any problem mixing and making this site your favorite.

BANFAN
October 25, 2008, 08:46 AM
Can't remember if I have welcomed you or not. Better late than never.

Do not leave us and start doing bigger and better things than following our shonar cheles. They are just 21/22. Why do expect them to perform as 31/32?

Patience will cure everything.

Thanks. So sweet !! From the man with a golden heart. As I realize in my brief stay at BC. No worries Insha-Allah, hope to stic around atleast until they are 31/32, Even Ash is out of team by then ! :)

BANFAN
October 25, 2008, 08:53 AM
Hello All!

Welcome !!

Lots of cricket in the coming months and years. This is a very passionate forum, so don't get disheartened with all kinds of emotions & arguments at times. Hope you enjoy your stay at BC :)

jga
November 20, 2008, 01:34 AM
Hiya.. Realised that I've never introduced myself..

Ny name's Naweed, am 25 years old, partially brought up in NZ and now working in Perth, Australia .. Although I pledge my allegiance to NZ in practically everything; cricket has me second-guessing my loyalties esp when BDesh and NZ play.. =)

Love the discussions on the forum and while I may not know much about BDesh cricket, I try to put in my two cents here and there.. =)

auntu
December 3, 2008, 02:52 AM
[বাংলা]এই সুতাটা চোখেই পড়েছে মেম্বার হবার প্রায় একবছর পরে।
এতদিন পরে আর কি ইন্ট্রডিউস করবো???[/বাংলা]

PlanetPak
December 9, 2008, 12:50 AM
Faisal here

Some of you might know me from Pakpassion. Joined this forum when BAN toured PAK but forgot to introduce myself.

Hobbies other than cricket: Geopolitics
Favorite BD player: Sakib Al Hasan

Nocturnal
December 9, 2008, 01:11 AM
Faisal here

Some of you might know me from Pakpassion. Joined this forum when BAN toured PAK but forgot to introduce myself.

Hobbies other than cricket: Geopolitics
Favorite BD player: Sakib Al Hasan

Welcome to BC - Faisal bhai :big_hug:
Yup! I know you from PP, coz I maintain an ac over there - TigersFan
Enjoy your stay.

just curious- there is no income tax in FL or something like that.....is that true?!!

PlanetPak
December 9, 2008, 01:32 AM
Welcome to BC - Faisal bhai :big_hug:
Yup! I know you from PP, coz I maintain an ac over there - TigersFan
Enjoy your stay.

just curious- there is no income tax in FL or something like that.....is that true?!!

thanks for the welcome bhai! I haven't seen you on PP for several months.

as for the income tax question well its partially true because they still charge a state corporate income tax.

bujhee kom
December 9, 2008, 11:20 AM
welcome to BC 'NIV' and 'PlanetPak'(faisal bhai) bros! good to have you two here!

PlanetPak
December 9, 2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks bujhee kom

Shoikoth
December 23, 2008, 10:52 PM
Hello all - I am 26 year old, and recently finished my stint with the Peace corps (Kennedy brigade - nah, kiddin) in Nui. I was at Nui and surroundings for 22 months.

I love cricket, but don't understand it fully. But I definitely go ra ra whenever ASHRAFUL dominates.

My favorite forum member is Tehsin, for his reformist approach to all things.

And I am fond of Miraz.

I am currently doing some professional apprentship as a political scince consultant, but hope to go to grad school very soon.

Both my parents are/were from bangladesh.

bujhee kom
December 23, 2008, 11:08 PM
warm welcome to BC shoikoth bhai. we all love our tehsin bhai and miraz bhai.

Novo
December 24, 2008, 04:25 PM
Welcome to BC shoikoth bhaiya

shabbir
December 25, 2008, 01:33 AM
I think I am oldest in this forum.age 33years.I am sailing for last 14 years.I am eligible for captain of Merchant ship.Though I am sailing as a First mate.Waiting for my promotion.Now I am on leave.As I am sailing,I am not regular in this forum.But when i get chance I tried to follow other member thought with great interest.this time I became very close to this forum.

bujhee kom
December 25, 2008, 01:36 AM
hello shabbir bhai, welcome aboard!

Zeeshan
December 25, 2008, 01:47 AM
Hello all - I am 26 year old, and recently finished my stint with the Peace corps (Kennedy brigade - nah, kiddin) in Nui. I was at Nui and surroundings for 22 months.

I love cricket, but don't understand it fully. But I definitely go ra ra whenever ASHRAFUL dominates.

My favorite forum member is Tehsin, for his reformist approach to all things.

And I am fond of Miraz. And Gopal.

I am currently doing some professional apprentship as a political scince consultant, but hope to go to grad school very soon.

Both my parents are/were from bangladesh.

there....i edited it for ya :P

btw... welcome to bc

bujhee kom
December 25, 2008, 02:57 PM
gopal da zindabad!

Rommel
December 25, 2008, 07:23 PM
I think I already introduced myself but I'm bored so I'll do it again.

My name is Rommel Rana. I'm 15 and I'm a Sophomore in Highschool. I play Baseball, basketball, and Cricket. I'm a huge Hawks(NBA), Braves(MLB), and Falcons(NFL) fan. I'm probably the only one in my family who really follows Bangladesh cricket. My mom and brother aren't interested in Cricket and my Dad has no hope for the team. He seems happy whenever I tell him that BD scored 88 all out! Lets see what else...

Fav Movies are: National Treasure, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, The NameSake, Jaane Tu
Fav Book: Harry Potter series, Sports Illustrated
Love life: Currently in love with the greatest girl on this Earth.
Hobbys: Long walks on the beach :D, Watching TV, Banglacricket.com, Pumping Iron

Zeeshan
December 25, 2008, 07:31 PM
I think I already introduced myself but I'm bored so I'll do it again.

My name is Rommel Rana. I'm 15 and I'm a Sophomore in Highschool. I play Baseball, basketball, and Cricket. I'm a huge Hawks(NBA), Braves(MLB), and Falcons(NFL) fan. I'm probably the only one in my family who really follows Bangladesh cricket. My mom and brother aren't interested in Cricket and my Dad has no hope for the team. He seems happy whenever I tell him that BD scored 88 all out! Lets see what else...

Fav Movies are: National Treasure, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, The NameSake, Jaane Tu
Fav Book: Harry Potter series, Sports Illustrated
Love life: Currently in love with the greatest girl on this Earth.
Hobbys: Long walks on the beach :D, Watching TV, Banglacricket.com, Pumping Iron

hi rommel,

just one questionL duz it say "commando" on your t-shirt in your avy?
make it two... wat duz 1249 signify?

HB 1249 - Ad valorem taxation exemption; watercraft in inventory.... maybe sth. to do with Georgia General Assembly?

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2005_06/sum/hb1249.htm

layperson
December 25, 2008, 07:44 PM
... wat duz 1249 signify?

Thats his 4 digit pin number so if you ever manage to steal his debit card, you can suck him dry. :-p

Rommel
December 25, 2008, 07:48 PM
hi rommel,

just one questionL duz it say "commando" on your t-shirt in your avy?
make it two... wat duz 1249 signify?

HB 1249 - Ad valorem taxation exemption; watercraft in inventory.... maybe sth. to do with Georgia General Assembly?

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2005_06/sum/hb1249.htm

lol, on my shirt it says Charleston. The 1249 is my house number :-D

Shoikoth
December 30, 2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks Novo bahiya, Ro bhaiya, and also gopal bhar bhais. You all can call me dude if you want, coz that's my middle name. I'm stuck in the East coast right now, with my parents, but next fall i'll be moving back to the West coast and near to my iternal love - the pacific ocean.

Novo
January 3, 2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks Novo bahiya, Ro bhaiya, and also gopal bhar bhais. You all can call me dude if you want, coz that's my middle name. I'm stuck in the East coast right now, with my parents, but next fall i'll be moving back to the West coast and near to my iternal love - the pacific ocean.
I am a girl....hehe

Shoikoth
January 4, 2009, 03:33 PM
I am a girl....hehe

Then I must say you really have a cute name, Novo apu.

mijanur
January 4, 2009, 04:40 PM
helo ever1 my name is mijanur

tan96
January 7, 2009, 05:31 AM
Hello everyone.My name is Tanzim.I am a member of BC since last month only,so u can say that I am new in this site.I am a crazy fan of Bangladesh cricket and i watch all of its matches live on TV,although i havent ever been to the stadium.My favourite players are Tamim,Mash,Mushy and Sakib above all.I am a student of Maple leaf international school in Dhaka

BD-Shardul
January 7, 2009, 06:55 AM
Hello everyone.My name is Tanzim.I am a member of BC since last month only,so u can say that I am new in this site.I am a crazy fan of Bangladesh cricket and i watch all of its matches live on TV,although i havent ever been to the stadium.My favourite players are Tamim,Mash,Mushy and Sakib above all.I am a student of Maple leaf international school in Dhaka

Welcome to BC.

tan96
January 7, 2009, 07:18 AM
Thanks Shardul bhai.By the way,I was just wondering whether i am the youngest member of banglacricket or not.My age is just 14.Anyone younger than that?

BD-Shardul
January 7, 2009, 08:24 AM
The youngest is Novo, I guess.

thebest
January 7, 2009, 08:31 AM
My age is just 14.Anyone younger than that?
welcome. You are not even in young 5. I think Novo, Dhrubo, Sbsash, Antora, Nafis_bd all are younger then you

mijanur
January 7, 2009, 11:38 AM
welcome. You are not even in young 5. I think Novo, Dhrubo, Sbsash, Antora, Nafis_bd all are younger then you

lol i am 14

tan96
January 8, 2009, 05:22 AM
So the youngest is Novo.I thought that I was the one.Anyway,who is the oldest member of BC?

Dhruvo
January 8, 2009, 06:35 PM
Hey Tanzim bhaiya, welcome to BC ! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Novo
January 8, 2009, 07:59 PM
Hi , Tamzin bhaiya. Welcome to BC.

tan96
January 9, 2009, 04:36 AM
thanks Dhrubo,Novo and thebest.Its great to be a member of BC.

Zeeshan
January 9, 2009, 03:18 PM
sorry to burst yer bubble mate, but i think a dozen owns you in the younger member category :P

Maximillian
January 19, 2009, 03:22 PM

how's zeba ali doing nowadays?

karimjay.
January 20, 2009, 02:01 AM
wow i've been a member for three years but i haven't introduced myself.

my name is jawaad karim.
i'm seventeen years old.
i go to sydney technical high school (selective).
i intend to play for bd.
i keep switching for a batting all rounder to a bowler all rounder.
my favourite song right now is call you tonight by johnta austin.
my favourite actor is terrence howard.
my favourite movie is mohabbattein.
my favourite book(s) is harry potter.
i have a girlfriend. i love her.
i intend to marry her in a few years haha.

and yeah, thats me.

irtiza104
January 20, 2009, 02:10 AM
Hi, I am irtiza104. I live in a beautiful university campus in Bangladesh with my mother and younger brother. I am a writer, sketch artist, photographer and a student. I author two blogs which i feel really passionate about. IMO my best quality is that I'm not a quitter and I always try my level best to finish what I've started. You can see by Blogger profile here.

I author a blog called I am a fan of Tiger Cricket which was founded on September 12, 2008. It's a cricket blog. I'd be more accurate if I say that it's a blog about Bangladesh Cricket. I'm a huge fan of Bangladesh Cricket and this is my little effort to show the Tigers some love. Match reviews, scorecards, Series analysis and player profiles are available here. But i'd have to admit that this blog is maintained from a fan's perspective. so sometimes it might be a little less neutral.

long live tiger cricket...and plz...NEVER LET THE HOPE DIE

*BTW, how do i edit my profile. i can't find it!!!*

MarufH
January 20, 2009, 04:33 PM
*BTW, how do i edit my profile. i can't find it!!!*

User CP on top...

irtiza104
January 21, 2009, 03:04 PM
User CP on top...

thanks. :big_hug:

Dhaka Rain
January 26, 2009, 05:49 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm a 15-year-old high-school student living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I believe it would be appropriate to label me as an "extremist" when concerned with Bangladesh or cricket in general. I have joined this forum in the hope to further increase my knowledge on the amazing game that is cricket as well as various other domestic and international issues.

Thank you!

yaseer
January 26, 2009, 06:24 AM
hi...Dhaka_Rain....well-come to BC and enjoy your stay.......

Novo
January 28, 2009, 07:50 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm a 15-year-old high-school student living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I believe it would be appropriate to label me as an "extremist" when concerned with Bangladesh or cricket in general. I have joined this forum in the hope to further increase my knowledge on the amazing game that is cricket as well as various other domestic and international issues.

Thank you!
Hi and welcome to BC , I hope you have a great time here .

bujhee kom
January 29, 2009, 02:53 AM
a very warm welcome to tanzim (tan96), irtiza (irtiza104), dhaka_rain, mijanur and karimjay to our banglacricket family!

Peace
February 3, 2009, 05:51 AM
Hi,
I am a Bangladesh cricket fan. I follow BD cricket regularly. This fan site seems exciting and hope to participate in cricket and other discussions.
Sports aside, I am a peace promoter and reconciliator. Although I have been changing my career quite frequently in the past years, I am a fulltime student of life learning.
Peace

Ajfar
February 4, 2009, 06:32 PM
my name is jawaad karim.

just incase u didn't know..former Youtube.com owner had the same name..jawaad karim he is half bangladeshi half german..

sandpiper
February 4, 2009, 06:34 PM
Welcome aboard, Peace Bhai. You've landed into the right place. Have a nice time around :)

Peace
February 4, 2009, 06:36 PM
thank you sandpiper.

Novo
February 4, 2009, 06:57 PM
Hi,
I am a Bangladesh cricket fan. I follow BD cricket regularly. This fan site seems exciting and hope to participate in cricket and other discussions.
Sports aside, I am a peace promoter and reconciliator. Although I have been changing my career quite frequently in the past years, I am a fulltime student of life learning.
Peace
Hello and welcome to BC .

djnaved
February 4, 2009, 06:58 PM
sorry for late introduce

hi, i'm naved, 16 yrs old from NY. once i was searching for bangladesh vs kenya video... and i found it here..since then i'm attached with BC..lol...eikhane ami bangladesh team nia onek comment korsi, in that situation many ppl disagree/disagreed with me, but i still love to post here in BC...it's one of my top favorite sites....

sandpiper
February 4, 2009, 07:01 PM
Welcome to you too, dj :)

Zeeshan
February 4, 2009, 07:36 PM
Hi,
Peace

Shalom.

sbsash
February 4, 2009, 07:47 PM
eikhane ami bangladesh team nia onek comment korsi, in that situation many ppl disagree/disagreed with me, but i still love to post here in BC...it's one of my top favorite sites....
same with me

Peace
February 5, 2009, 06:35 PM
thank you novo and gopal.
btw, do you speak hebrew, gopal?

senman
February 6, 2009, 10:26 AM
Hi I am Senthil Kumar, Chennai.India.

I am in my mid twenties. I played cricket for my school team but dint got selected at college level :) (too much competition). I am Cricket lover, Middle order Batsman and medium fast bowler.

Rabz
February 6, 2009, 12:27 PM
A warm welcome to all the newbies.
Enjoy your stay and hope we'd see you regularly on the forum.

Zeeshan
February 6, 2009, 12:41 PM
Peace- no i dont but i am fascinated with the scripts.

senman- welcome to the forum.

:-)

BANFAN
February 7, 2009, 04:53 PM
Warm welcome to Peace, Senman, Tan96, Dhaka Rain, Karimjay (late introducer:) ) and all the new comers. Hope you enjoy everymoment of your stay here. Don't get hurt by often disagreements & passions expressed to defend one's viewpoint.

Enjoy...:)

Peace, in one way we (most/all) know Hebrew; when we don't understand anything we can identify it to be hebrew. :)

Antora
February 7, 2009, 07:11 PM
wow! So many new mebers :). Welcome to BC everyone. I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay.

( I am older than him)
I am 15 ...:)
I remember when I first joined, I think I was like the 2nd or the 3rd youngest, then other people joined and took my spot! LOL

Dhruvo
February 7, 2009, 10:51 PM
( I am older than him)
I am 15 ...:)
I remember when I first joined, I think I was like the 2nd or the 3rd youngest, then other people joined and took my spot! LOL
I hear ya sis, I am no longer the youngest not 2nd or 3rd lol....

Electrequiem
February 8, 2009, 01:26 AM
I think I am the youngest. I am 8 years old, and will turn 9 this May.

sbsash
February 8, 2009, 01:34 AM
I think this is the order...
Electrequiem,Novo,me(sbsash),Dhrubo,(not sure about 5th)

Antora
February 8, 2009, 01:58 AM

LOL:-p

Peace
February 8, 2009, 03:46 PM
BANFAN,
Shalom is a Hebrew word meaning peace, hello, goodbye and wellbeing.
So gopal has saved a few posts for next few years!

Rommel
February 8, 2009, 07:58 PM

lol bruh I think Electrequiem bhai is just pullin ur chains!

tan96
February 9, 2009, 10:14 AM

5th is me and also mijanur probably.We both r 14.But who is the oldest member of BC?I asked this question before but no one responsed.

Rabz
February 9, 2009, 12:22 PM
Isnt our Big "Boss" the oldest here?

thebest
February 9, 2009, 12:42 PM
Isnt our Big "Boss" the oldest here?
I think so. But Tiger's eye aka Cat's eye could give him run for money. Zunaid Vai may be little bit older than myself as I was a regular visitor of his pre virtual Bangladesh site in udel.edu circa 1997.

auntu
February 15, 2009, 03:26 PM
Waiting for Purple to introduce her self.

Lahoriyah
February 21, 2009, 10:09 AM
Salam

i am sajawal born in lahore now in london
die hard supporter
fav batsmen : inzy
bowler: waqar

pakistan zindabad jai bangla

Miraz
February 21, 2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome Lahoriyah to BanglaCricket. Enjoy your stay!!

Lahoriyah
February 21, 2009, 10:19 AM
^^thanks bro

Nadim
February 21, 2009, 10:51 AM
m i too late?
im nadim haider
born in dhaka(Bangladesh)
now live in London
Hobby:playing cricket, watch every single bowl when BD play even though they are loosing.......and im a also a good cricket player

Nadim
February 21, 2009, 10:53 AM

so u signed up at BC when u was 5.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Antora
February 21, 2009, 08:31 PM
Welcome Lahoriyah and Nadim :P

messenger
March 7, 2009, 01:49 PM
Hello, this is messenger. Looking forward to my time here, and engaging in some discussions.

Khoob Bhalo ;)

BANFAN
March 7, 2009, 02:39 PM
Lahoriya, Nadim & Messenger ...... welcome to all.

Have a nice time

Nadim_98 is a bit old .... OMG u allready got over 5k posts. You are playing T20 or T5?? :)

Ajfar
March 8, 2009, 12:38 AM
Nadim_98 is a bit old .... OMG u allready got over 5k posts. You are playing T20 or T5?? :)

he is on a misson to beat sohel nr bhai's record

Nadim
March 8, 2009, 12:50 AM
he is on a misson to beat sohel nr bhai's record

Lahoriya, Nadim & Messenger ...... welcome to all.

Have a nice time

yes.........i will create a new record, which will be the highest post in BC history forever inshallah;)

Antora
March 8, 2009, 04:57 AM
yes.........i will create a new record, which will be the highest post in BC history forever inshallah;)

OMG! I never realised! you joined BC like yonks after me and have more posts than me! WOAH someone's addicted xD

btw Welcome to Banglacricket Messengr :-)

Novo
March 8, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hi and welcome to all the new members .

Nafi
March 9, 2009, 04:27 PM
Hello my name is nafi ...... and I am an .....alcoholic.

Tahmid_Ctg
March 19, 2009, 04:41 AM
Hi, I m Monmoy...........I am a teenager...I Luvv Playin Cricket....!!

Antora
March 20, 2009, 04:58 PM
Welcome to Banglacricket, Monmoy =)

Neel Here
March 20, 2009, 06:29 PM
Hello my name is nafi ...... and I am an .....alcoholic.

oh dear ! that's sad ! let's drown it in vodka ! :-p

Dhruvo
March 20, 2009, 08:51 PM
Hi, I m Monmoy...........I am a teenager...I Luvv Playin Cricket....!!
Hey! welcome to BC! enjoy your stay.

bujhee kom
March 29, 2009, 12:47 AM
welcome to banglacricket monmoy/tahmid bhaiya!
good to have you here among us!

nycpro96
April 23, 2009, 06:25 PM

i might be younger than u sbsash bhai

Antora
April 27, 2009, 06:07 AM

Nawww:-D all these little people in the forum. All of a sudeen i feel so old :(

Houston
May 21, 2009, 04:47 AM
Hello guys please introduce yourself here ..i am jack 26 years old i did my masters in computer and at present doing job in IT company..

Equinox
May 26, 2009, 01:44 PM
Hi everyone! I have just recently joined BanglaCricket Forum eventhough I have been visiting this site since a long time to avail information on affairs relating to Bangladesh cricket. I am 16 and am living in London for the past five years. I hope to make a lot of friends here!

Ashraf-FTP
May 26, 2009, 04:55 PM
hello guys sorry for the late introduction but didnt find this thread before.. and noone actually told me about it.. anyways, here's my introduction part..

I'm ashraf, I'm 13 and i'm in grade 8 in a middle school in Toronto.. my birthday is Nov. 2nd.. i already have a lot of posts in BC, so as you might think, im addicted to it.. i have the most post within the people who joined near the time i joined and i look forward to breaking all the posting records.. the current recordholders, better be ready!! its really good to be here and quite a few of you know me already but still for the people who dont know me yet, this post is for them..

sbsash
May 26, 2009, 05:23 PM

no.You're older than me (probably).I'm assuming you were born in 1996 (from your BC username,nycpro96) and I was born in 1997.

sbsash
May 26, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone! I have just recently joined BanglaCricket Forum eventhough I have been visiting this site since a long time to avail information on affairs relating to Bangladesh cricket. I am 16 and am living in London for the past five years. I hope to make a lot of friends here!

welcome to BC.:)

Ashraf-FTP
May 26, 2009, 06:15 PM
welcome and have a great time here.. hope to see you regulerly..

bujhee kom
May 26, 2009, 06:47 PM
Welcome to BC houston bro and Equinox bro!
It's good to have you two here among us!

bujhee kom
May 26, 2009, 06:48 PM
We love you dearly my beloved Ashraf bro!
You are an angel!:big_hug:

Ashraf-FTP
May 26, 2009, 09:04 PM
We love you dearly my beloved Ashraf bro!
You are an angel!:big_hug:
haha thanks.. and you are the one who told me to come to this site and thats why im here.. i cant end saying thanks to you..

One World
May 27, 2009, 08:49 PM
I don't think I have introduced myself yet. I'm 24...I'm from boston...I'm a graduate student of Tufts university doing research work with MD Anderson Cancer Center. This forum has lots of intelligent posters and the unique threads bring me back over and over again.

A little background about me: Born in Frankfurt, but grew up in Waltham, Mass(a suburb near Boston.) My father used to work as a medic in US army. I started taking interest in Bangladeshi cricket after their recent victories in World cup. I plan to move to BD some day and help teach future generations as education is the key to come out of poverty and prejudices.

Great knowing a true patriot right in among us.

One World
May 27, 2009, 08:52 PM
Andy Flower is the name..y'all know him i' a BIG fan of his. I'm Zimbabwean currently living in Zimbabwe. I Used to play a bit of some cricket myself i played together with Gerald Masakadza, Hamilton's elder brother but we both didn't get very far.

I know the likes of Matsikanyere and Taibu, from school, we used to meet in quiz seminars. I'm a strong Zimbabwe supporter currently in Harare i'll be watching all ZIM-BD matches.

I also support BD only when they are playing teams other than Zim. Ashraful is my favorite character..i think he has a bright future ahead of him.

Found Andy Flower, my guess having him here in person was wrong. OUCH.

Antora
May 28, 2009, 07:36 AM
Welcome to Banglacricket Equinox, Houston bhaiya and Ashraf :)

auntu
May 28, 2009, 08:11 AM

I'm only 1 year 7 months old....my name is Zulqarnain...the guy (auntu) who is operating on behalf me he is my uncle he is a bit aged...this is me:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v273/180/98/514698968/n514698968_1130201_3612.jpg

Nadim
May 28, 2009, 08:22 AM
:floor::floor:

Equinox
May 28, 2009, 02:13 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

And Auntu bhai your nephew is very cute :)

Orpheus
May 30, 2009, 09:44 AM
I'm only 1 year 7 months old....my name is Zulqarnain...the guy (auntu) who is operating on behalf me he is my uncle he is a bit aged...this is me:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v273/180/98/514698968/n514698968_1130201_3612.jpg

eita ki pola na maiya??? auntu/i??

Monitor eita eto boro ken? :p

Antora
May 30, 2009, 09:55 PM
awwwwww Auntu Bhaiya, you're nephew is sooo adorable :D
He is going on my list for all the cute babies i want to kidnap :D

bujhee kom
May 30, 2009, 11:40 PM
Wonderful...Auntu da, this is our dear bhatija, your big brother's baby son, right?
May Allah bless this beautiful angel!

Zeeshan
May 31, 2009, 01:10 AM
The United Nations and the International Labor Organization consider child labour exploitative,[4][5] with the UN stipulating, in article 32 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child that:

...States Parties recognize the right of the child to be protected from economic exploitation and from performing any work that is likely to be hazardous or to interfere with the child's education, or to be harmful to the child's health or physical, mental, spiritual, moral or social development. Although globally there is an estimated 250 milllion children working.[5]

The first general laws against child labour, the Factory Acts, were passed in Britain in the first half of the 19th century. Children younger than nine were not allowed to work and the work day of youth under the age of 18 was limited to twelve hours.[6]In many developed countries,[7] it is considered inappropriate or exploitative if a child below a certain age works, excluding household chores or schoolwork.

Wikipedia

Nadim
May 31, 2009, 03:18 AM
Hi guy's......My name is Mr.Nadim Haider, age:16 years 122 days 14 hours 3 minutes and 2.3333 second. I live in ...forgot.... Occupation:Mastani kora & jele jaoa. Hobby: Kuba kubi kora.

auntu
June 3, 2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

And Auntu bhai your nephew is very cute :)

Thank you..

eita ki pola na maiya??? auntu/i??

Monitor eita eto boro ken? :p
[বাংলা]আরে পোলারে ভাই...নাম দেখেন...মনিটর নিয়া আছি যন্ত্রণায় আর খোচায়েন না...।[/বাংলা]

awwwwww Auntu Bhaiya, you're nephew is sooo adorable :D
He is going on my list for all the cute babies i want to kidnap :D

Thanks a lot Antora...:wave:

Wonderful...Auntu da, this is our dear bhatija, your big brother's baby son, right?
May Allah bless this beautiful angel!

Yes, Javed bhai ur absolutely right...Amin to ur doa..

auntu
June 3, 2009, 01:36 PM
wikipedia

[বাংলা]গোপাল পোলাটাকে নিয়ে আর পারা গেলো না।[/বাংলা] :)

auntu
June 3, 2009, 01:39 PM
Hi guy's......My name is Mr.Nadim Haider, age:16 years 122 days 14 hours 3 minutes and 2.3333 second. I live in ...forgot.... Occupation:Mastani kora & jele jaoa. Hobby: Kuba kubi kora.

Beware there is a 'Mastan' in the house...:)

umsm
June 4, 2009, 02:00 PM
hi every1

auntu
June 4, 2009, 02:20 PM
hi every1

wow !!! I bet this is ur favorite line...:-p

Nadim
June 4, 2009, 02:27 PM
hi every1

Hi buddy. How is life?:big_hug:

Purbasha T
June 4, 2009, 02:59 PM
Lol, I've never been here before. Ok, so; my introduction (if anyone's interested :-|)

Name: Not ''Purbasha T''
Marital Status: Not ''Married''
Looking for: Not ''Anything''
Only hobby: CRICKET

Nadim
June 4, 2009, 03:05 PM
Lol, I've never been here before. Ok, so; my introduction (if anyone's interested :-|)

Name: Not ''Purbasha T''
Marital Status: Not ''Married''
Looking for: Not ''Anything''
Only hobby: CRICKET

Why u got lots of wrong info?

Purbasha T
June 4, 2009, 03:08 PM
Why u got lots of wrong info?

Well, that's my WWW identity almost everywhere. :)

Nadim
June 4, 2009, 03:10 PM
Well, that's my WWW identity almost everywhere. :)

Well, now i'm assuming that ur 84 years old of BURA.lol

kalo~mon
June 4, 2009, 11:23 PM
hi guys...amar naam...kalo~mon...ashol naam ta ochena thakuk thik ache? hehe...i'm here on a mission...mission to figure out figure out why my bf manages to post here 8X when he's away on vacation and there's lack of time for us to talk...what is all the fuss about...maybe you guys can tell me okay?

Zeeshan
June 4, 2009, 11:28 PM
welcome to the forum kalo-mon. i love your nick! btw :)

Ajfar
June 4, 2009, 11:35 PM
lol..is that orphy's gf??

bujhee kom
June 4, 2009, 11:40 PM
Arrey bhais and apas, who is this Kala-mon bhai saheeb?

Zeeshan
June 4, 2009, 11:46 PM
lol..is that orphy's gf??

In that case....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BoWF5OTf734&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BoWF5OTf734&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Antora
June 5, 2009, 12:22 AM
welcome to Bc Kalo-mon apu, umsm bhaiya and umm Purbasha bhaiya? but since ur not 19... as Nadim mentioned you can be 84 :P in that case you can be an Uncle :P

kalo~mon
June 5, 2009, 12:34 AM
bangladesh_sy...who is Orphy?? bujhee kom bhai...apni toh asholei kom bujhenn...no problem lol ami kono bhai na bhai..ami bon..thank you gopal bhar bhaiya..i like my nick name too :) ...i like yours too..when i'm bored i watch gopal bhar videos on youtube lol and thank you antora :)

Nadim
June 5, 2009, 12:49 AM
Hi kala mon bon.Enjoy ur stay at BC and hopefully it will be long.

bujhee kom
June 5, 2009, 12:55 AM
Arrey Kalo-Mon apa, asholeo apni amader dear apa? Salaam and welcome to BC apu!
Then we must find this husband of yours and we will interogate him, in a secret thread and like with a Russian light balb over his head, right? Cool! And we will hand him over to yuo!

umsm
June 5, 2009, 04:57 AM
hi guys...amar naam...kalo~mon...ashol naam ta ochena thakuk thik ache? hehe...i'm here on a mission...mission to figure out figure out why my bf manages to post here 8X when he's away on vacation and there's lack of time for us to talk...what is all the fuss about...maybe you guys can tell me okay?

what a co-incident!!!!

mine is same to u

umsm
June 5, 2009, 05:03 AM
welcome to Bc Kalo-mon apu, umsm bhaiya and umm Purbasha bhaiya? but since ur not 19... as Nadim mentioned you can be 84 :P in that case you can be an Uncle :P

Hi buddy. How is life?:big_hug:
wow !!! I bet this is ur favorite line...:-p

ooop!!! i made a mistake. map kore daoya jay na?

Mohiul
June 5, 2009, 05:31 AM
Welcome on board umsm & kalo~mon.

need any help to sort out your missions?????

auntu
June 5, 2009, 11:36 AM
hi guys...amar naam...kalo~mon...ashol naam ta ochena thakuk thik ache? Hehe...i'm here on a mission...mission to figure out figure out why my bf manages to post here 8x when he's away on vacation and there's lack of time for us to talk...what is all the fuss about...maybe you guys can tell me okay?

[বাংলা]ওহে কালো মনের মানবী, কে আপনার সেই সাদা মনের মানব...? লোল...[/বাংলা]

kalo~mon
June 5, 2009, 01:42 PM
Walaikum salam and thank you bujhee kom bhaiya...your idea sounds AWESOME lolz

umsm!! seriously dude? isn't it frustrating what they do??? lol

Mohiuk bhaiya just tell us why they do what they do...why can't they stay off of BC for one day??

Ohe auntu bhai, amar shei shada manob er user id toh jani na...or user id amare bole nah...chaor thappor dibar porew bole nah :/

Nadim
June 5, 2009, 01:53 PM
Walaikum salam and thank you bujhee kom bhaiya...your idea sounds AWESOME lolz

umsm!! seriously dude? isn't it frustrating what they do??? lol

Mohiuk bhaiya just tell us why they do what they do...why can't they stay off of BC for one day??

Ohe auntu bhai, amar shei shada manob er user id toh jani na...or user id amare bole nah...chaor thappor dibar porew bole nah :/

Ekta gushi marben doira.

sorry, just kidding

kalo~mon
June 5, 2009, 04:01 PM
Ekta gushi marben doira.

sorry, just kidding

you better be joking...lol...it's okay nadim

auntu
June 6, 2009, 02:50 AM
walaikum salam and thank you bujhee kom bhaiya...your idea sounds awesome lolz

umsm!! Seriously dude? Isn't it frustrating what they do??? Lol

mohiuk bhaiya just tell us why they do what they do...why can't they stay off of bc for one day??

[বাংলা]সংঘর্ষে না গিয়ে শান্তিপূর্ণ স্থায়ী সমাধানের উপায় অবলম্বনের ব্যাপারে আপনার কি মত?
[/বাংলা]

kalo~mon
June 6, 2009, 11:06 AM
[বাংলা]সংঘর্ষে না গিয়ে শান্তিপূর্ণ স্থায়ী সমাধানের উপায় অবলম্বনের ব্যাপারে আপনার কি মত?
[/বাংলা]

lolz....amar shada manush bhishon ghaura...shonghorsho chara upay obolombon oshombhob

Nadim
June 6, 2009, 11:09 AM
you better be joking...lol...it's okay nadim

Sorry Boss!Maf koren.

BANFAN
June 10, 2009, 03:21 AM
Would be interesting to know about "amizaki" :)

Just curious seeing the same avatar as KABIR the tiger jumping over !! same angle and same framing, can't be a coincident, right?? or it is?