Welcome two Z.

Zaber and Zain......from another Z

bujhee kom
June 28, 2009, 09:21 PM
Welcome to BC dear Zain, our abc70 bro!
It's so good to ahve you here among us!

Novo
June 28, 2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome to BC to all da new members , hope u guys have a wonderful time here .

Antora
June 29, 2009, 12:30 AM
Welcome to BC Zain bro :)

jamaise
July 10, 2009, 01:25 AM
I want to introduce myself. M y name is sunada.

bujhee kom
July 10, 2009, 01:31 AM
Hello Jamaise bro! Welcome to BC!

Rabz
July 10, 2009, 04:37 AM
A warm welcome to all the newbies.
Enjoy your stay.

Antora
July 10, 2009, 05:02 AM
Welcome to BC JAmaise bro :)

auntu
July 10, 2009, 05:23 PM

Welcome sunada...r u from Dublin? My sis lives there.

Ashraf-FTP
July 10, 2009, 05:32 PM

BANFAN
July 11, 2009, 05:03 AM
Welcome all new bro/sis in BC. Enjoy your stay :)

F1-mania
July 16, 2009, 03:44 PM
F1-mania here. Internet Phenomenon and all that. Bangla Red Knows me off Stick cricket and stuff. Not really a Bangladesh fan, but I'm sort of here for the craic I guess :P

Zeeshan
July 16, 2009, 03:50 PM
F1-mania here. Internet Phenomenon and all that. Bangla Red Knows me off Stick cricket and stuff. Not really a Bangladesh fan, but I'm sort of here for the craic I guess :P

Finally we have a Formula 1 fan who can give my thread a boost! :D

F1-mania
July 16, 2009, 03:52 PM
I'll give it a look. I'll stick a link up to my F1 blog (and others) Though I havn't updated it in a while...

bangla-red
July 16, 2009, 03:52 PM
Apparently F1 chose his name like this:

Eff one hyphen or something lol. Although he probably like F1.

Zeeshan
July 16, 2009, 03:53 PM
Or he is *sigh* another of those F1 control loving Firefox help person. Anyhoo welcome Mr. IP.

F1-mania
July 16, 2009, 04:59 PM
Haha, no I am actually an F1 fan.
The thing is Bangla(how am I meant to abbreviate that btw?) its not simply F1 mania, you need to actually say Hyphon :P Yes, its important and sounds better. Otherwise I'd have been f1 mania for the past 2 odd years.

bujhee kom
July 16, 2009, 06:29 PM
Welcome to BC F1-mania bro!
It's excellent to have you here among us! :big_hug:
Bangla-red is a good soul!

bangla-red
July 17, 2009, 04:45 AM
Haha, no I am actually an F1 fan.
The thing is Bangla(how am I meant to abbreviate that btw?) its not simply F1 mania, you need to actually say Hyphon :P Yes, its important and sounds better. Otherwise I'd have been f1 mania for the past 2 odd years.

Call me Jav, as you do on SS.

Thanks for the compliment BK :bighug:

auntu
July 20, 2009, 08:31 AM
Welcome F1 mania...enjoy your stay. Keep away from GB's intellectual threads. ;)

BANFAN
July 24, 2009, 03:43 PM
Welcome F1 mania...enjoy your stay. Keep away from GB's intellectual threads. ;)

Welcome F1 Mania.

We don't have any GB in this forum :)

Zeeshan
July 25, 2009, 01:48 AM
Zeeshan M. M may stand for Madman, Maulana, Munshi, Mouluvi, Mollah, Matobbor....M-theorist, membranes....morphic resonance....meh....whatever.

Born in raised in Nangolkot. Brought up later in USA. Ex-CIA. Stationed in Beirut in the late 80s. Expert marksman and a master of hand-to-hand combat. Got a masters degree in toxicology. Authored tomes of books as a distinguished historian of ancient Assyrian literature. Because of the chameleon like ability to blend in with Islamic fundamentalists, exploited the cover to deploy an attack by the shibir party recently. Currently retired in the bucolic rural atmosphere of Comilla.

I strongly hope I will be an asset in the forum and will be embraced by the fellow BC-ites with open arms. :)

Nocturnal
July 25, 2009, 02:17 AM
Zeeshan M. M may stand for Madman, Maulana, Munshi, Mouluvi, Mollah, Matobbor....M-theorist, membranes....morphic resonance....meh....whatever.

Born in raised in Nangolkot. Brought up later in USA. Ex-CIA. Stationed in Beirut in the late 80s. Expert marksman and a master of hand-to-hand combat. Got a masters degree in toxicology. Authored tomes of books as a distinguished historian of ancient Assyrian literature. Because of the chameleon like ability to blend in with Islamic fundamentalists, exploited the cover to deploy an attack by the shibir party recently. Currently retired in the bucolic rural atmosphere of Comilla.

I strongly hope I will be an asset in the forum and will be embraced by the fellow BC-ites with open arms. :)

hey Munshi bro- we don't care about your Ex-CIA!! we alreday have currently people working for us! eg: AgentSmith (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=36470&postcount=5). There are quite a few undercover - you got the point.

we are watching your every step here - don't get into any trouble - not even with Bruno!! after 90 hrs you will get a PM from us by knowing that you pass or fail in your probation period. until then bye!

- On behalf of BK bhai
Noc-
Dhaka Mental Hospital :-p

Ashfaq
July 25, 2009, 02:51 AM

Hm, looks like a poorly written Marry Sue-ish charecter from a sappy teenage love-angst novels.:big_hug:

Antora
July 25, 2009, 05:40 AM
( deleted wrong thread) where is the delete button?

Zeeshan
July 25, 2009, 08:47 AM
You guyz call this "open arms"??! This is worse than gang initiation!

Rabz
July 25, 2009, 10:59 AM
ভাইজানেরা, খুর-কাচি নিয়া আসেন তো।
এই ভন্ড মুন্সীরে পুরা ক্লিন সেভ করাইয়া দেই।

Nadim
July 25, 2009, 11:11 AM
sobai keno munshir piche lagche?

leave him alone.let him stay in his own planet!

Zeeshan
July 25, 2009, 04:31 PM
sobai keno munshir piche lagche?

leave him alone.let him stay in his own planet!

I must admit that's a pretty hard hitting punch from a 15 year old. Heck even better than some of the buiras here. :notworthy:

Prolly he is not even aware of it...lol.

magic boy
July 25, 2009, 05:20 PM
Cricket Munshi!!:)
what a cool custom title.
\m/

Nadim
July 26, 2009, 02:26 AM
I must admit that's a pretty hard hitting punch from a 15 year old. Heck even better than some of the buiras here. :notworthy:

Prolly he is not even aware of it...lol.

cough cough.....i'm not 15:doh:

wiseshah
July 26, 2009, 11:30 PM
damn, i never know this forum option.its been 3 yrs, i am a member and didnt know this forum exist.

BANFAN
July 29, 2009, 06:09 AM
cough cough.....i'm not 15:doh:

You mean not yet 15 ?? Aoo kom? :)

BANFAN
July 29, 2009, 06:10 AM
damn, i never know this forum option.its been 3 yrs, i am a member and didnt know this forum exist.

So we can welcome you finally

Welcome to BC :)

Zeeshan
July 29, 2009, 04:02 PM
I feel impure here. I think I need to leave...

auntu
July 29, 2009, 04:50 PM
hm, looks like a poorly written marry sue-ish charecter from a sappy teenage love-angst novels.:big_hug:
[বাংলা]এই লাইনটা সবথেকে পছন্দ হইলো রে...ব্যাপক লুলজ

এছাড়া র‌্যাবয ভাইয়ের হুমকিটাও খারাপ না।[/বাংলা]

Shoikoth
August 18, 2009, 10:31 PM
This will be my last post here at BanglaCricket.com !

I am being chased out by the mongolian herd of moderators who can't help but satisfy their rule enforcement fetishes.

also, being an american technically, this rotten cadeavor of communist stench is over bearing. you guys ought to get back to your ghetto activist offices of dhaka. i will report this site to the FBI.

Electrequiem
August 18, 2009, 10:36 PM
This will be my last post here at BanglaCricket.com !

I am being chased out by the mongolian herd of moderators who can't help but satisfy their rule enforcement fetishes.

also, being an american technically, this rotten cadeavor of communist stench is over bearing. you guys ought to get back to your ghetto activist offices of dhaka. i will report this site to the FBI.

Wrong thread. This isn't for farewell statements, but, as the title clearlyindicates, for introductory ones.

Mods, I say we take some action, what say you?

:D

AsifTheManRahman
August 18, 2009, 11:19 PM
Well, I agree with him. The stench of communism is indeed overbearing; communism is, after all, for the weak. We need dictatorship.

bujhee kom
August 18, 2009, 11:22 PM
Who is the communista here bhais?

_Habib_
August 23, 2009, 02:50 AM
Hi my name is Habib and I am a massive fan of the Bangladesh Tigers.
My favourite Bangladesh cricketers are: Tamim Iqbal, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shakib Al Hasan and Habibul Bashar (ICL).

Kabir
August 23, 2009, 03:10 AM
Welcome Habib...so how massive are you? Can you beat me and Zeeshan...the official motus of BC?

_Habib_
August 23, 2009, 04:05 AM
Welcome Habib...so how massive are you? Can you beat me and Zeeshan...the official motus of BC?

Haha probably not as big fans as you and Zeeshan are but I am a loyal fan.

bujhee kom
August 23, 2009, 04:08 AM
Yeah a big welcome and salaam to Al-Habibi Habib bhai! Welcome to Banglacricket! Marhava! Do you sing?

Imteaz
August 23, 2009, 04:44 AM
Everyone..........Welcome to Ours.:)

revolver
September 3, 2009, 09:54 AM
I feel impure here. I think I need to leave...

lol u joker heheheheh
by the way is that u in the picture

Shabhu
September 18, 2009, 10:38 PM
Hello, I am Shabhu but my real name is Shahriar. My brother Habibul told me about Bangla Cricket.
My favourite Bangaldesh players would have to be Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Ashraful and don't forget Shahriah Nafees!

bujhee kom
September 18, 2009, 10:42 PM
Hello Shabhu Shahriar bhai! Welcome to BC! We love Habib! :big_hug: + salaam!

Shabhu
September 18, 2009, 10:46 PM
Hello Shabhu Shahriar bhai! Welcome to BC! We love Habib! :big_hug: + salaam!

Hello there bujhee bhai, I see your location is at the Dhaka Mental Hospital. :-p
Who is your favourite Bangaldeshi player?

bujhee kom
September 18, 2009, 10:49 PM
Hello there bujhee bhai, I see your location is at the Dhaka Mental Hospital. :-p
Who is your favourite Bangaldeshi player?
Yes, dear Shabhu bhai thik bolechen...my favourite players are medium-all rounder Jahangir Shah Badshah and fast-medium openning bowler Golaam Nousher Prince!

auntu
September 19, 2009, 03:23 AM
Hello, I am Shabhu but my real name is Shahriar. My brother Habibul told me about Bangla Cricket.
My favourite Bangaldesh players would have to be Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Ashraful and don't forget Shahriah Nafees!
Welcome Shabhu..looks like you are fond of Fantasy cricket.

sbsash
September 19, 2009, 06:25 AM
welcome to BC Shabhu.

revolver
September 19, 2009, 07:17 AM
welcome shabu

Msislam
October 5, 2009, 02:44 AM
In brief I try to introduce myself today in the forum. I am a sports commentator of Bangladesh Radio and Television. In radio I started commentry since 2003 and in television since 2009. I have been post graduated from Rajshahi University from Library and information Science dept. securing first class. Now I am working as a senior librarian in Bangladesh Atomic Enerrgy Commission.
I was a cricketer and played Rajshahi First division cricket league for ten years or so. I was also an cricket umpire in the Rajshahi league. I represent rajshahi university in cricket.
My dream is to be a internationally popular sports commentator and presenter in the electronic media. I also dream that a private sattelite TV channel is launcing in BD and I am the prime presenter of that channel.

Md. Shamsul Islam
SPORTS COMMENTATOR
Radio & television

Ashraf-FTP
October 5, 2009, 03:19 PM
In brief I try to introduce myself today in the forum. I am a sports commentator of Bangladesh Radio and Television. In radio I started commentry since 2003 and in television since 2009. I have been post graduated from Rajshahi University from Library and information Science dept. securing first class. Now I am working as a senior librarian in Bangladesh Atomic Enerrgy Commission.
I was a cricketer and played Rajshahi First division cricket league for ten years or so. I was also an cricket umpire in the Rajshahi league. I represent rajshahi university in cricket.
My dream is to be a internationally popular sports commentator and presenter in the electronic media. I also dream that a private sattelite TV channel is launcing in BD and I am the prime presenter of that channel.

Md. Shamsul Islam
SPORTS COMMENTATOR
Radio & television
welcome, and i hope ur dreams come true.. im sure youwill enjoy here in BC and you will meet a lot of nice and intellegent people..

FagunerAgun
October 5, 2009, 03:43 PM
ভাইজানেরা, খুর-কাচি নিয়া আসেন তো।
এই ভন্ড মুন্সীরে পুরা ক্লিন সেভ করাইয়া দেই।
tahole mullah'r bokbokani kombe to? naki keeps on coming like a fruit fly.

bujhee kom
October 5, 2009, 05:28 PM
Warm welcome to Mohammad Shamsul Islam bhai to BC!

Mahbub_BD
October 28, 2009, 04:48 AM
Hello fellow Bangladeshi's, my name is Mahbub and I am a Bangladeshi living in Melbourne, Australia.
I came across the site while I was looking for a brief history of Bangladesh cricket just out of interest.

My favourite Bangladesh player is Tamim and my favourite non-Bangladesh player is Rahul Dravid.

Antora
October 28, 2009, 05:10 AM
Welcome to Banglacricket Shabhu Bhaiya, Msilam Bhaiya and fellow Melbournian- Mahbub bhaiya :)
enjoy your stay everyone and in no time... ya'll be addicted :P

auntu
October 28, 2009, 06:42 AM
Welcome Mahbub!

You are from Melbourne mate! My closest pal lives there :D

bujhee kom
October 28, 2009, 07:42 PM
Welcome to BC Mahbub_BD bhai! I am Auntu bhai's^^ twin brother BK!

Shuvo.
November 1, 2009, 03:41 AM
Only just signed up today and already I am addicted to the site. :p

I'm a 14 year old Bangladeshi living in Oz. I have lived in Australia all my life and I love my cricket.
My name is Nafees and my favourite Bangladesh cricketers are Shakib & Mashrafe.

Nadim
November 1, 2009, 05:48 AM
Welcome to BC Nafees:) It's good to have u here

Antora
November 1, 2009, 05:55 AM
Welcome to BC Nafees. Another Aussie ey? :) Good to have you here.

sbsash
November 1, 2009, 08:37 AM
welcome Nafees.

auntu
November 1, 2009, 09:20 AM
Welcome Nafees.
Great to have you here. Enjoy your stay. :)

Ashraf-FTP
November 1, 2009, 10:03 AM
welcome.. i hope you have a great stay here at BC.. btw, how come your favourite players are not nafees Iqbal and/or Shahriar Nafees?? :smug:

Shuvo.
November 1, 2009, 03:09 PM
welcome.. i hope you have a great stay here at BC.. btw, how come your favourite players are not nafees Iqbal and/or Shahriar Nafees?? :smug:

haha, I do like them both. :-p

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

revolver
November 2, 2009, 06:42 AM
welcome nafees

BANFAN
November 8, 2009, 05:43 AM
Shabhu, Shuvo, Msislam and all the new comers; Welcome :)

Naimul_Hd
November 11, 2009, 05:40 PM
I may have created a record for being here for such a long time without introducing myself :p and i dnt knw whats making me to introduce now ! :D

anyway, I am Naimul, 26, a die hard fan of Bangladesh and Bangladesh cricket, living in Sydney. I used to work in Bangladesh after my graduation but then decided to move to Australia and currently pursuing my Masters in Accounting/Finance here. Even though i remain busy most of the time, i try not to miss any single game of Bangladesh. And when i m at BanglaCricket site, i dnt miss a thing about Bangladesh Cricket. BanglaCricket is the best thing that happened in my abroad life. I didnt knw abt it until i come to abroad and search for Bangladesh cricket. So, my gratitude to all the members who made my life so happy and simple to follow Bangladesh cricket.

Long live Bangladesh, Long live BanglaCricket.....cheers !!! :D

Nocturnal
November 12, 2009, 12:51 AM
Naimul mate - welcome to BC :)
Long live Bangladesh, Long live BanglaCricket.....cheers !!!

Rabz
November 12, 2009, 01:03 AM
Welcome to Nafees and Naimul.
Good to see couple of Aussies/Sydneysiders.

Which city you live in Nafees?

..and, which uni u got to Naimul??

Imteaz
November 12, 2009, 01:15 AM
Everyone................Welcome to Ours.

Naimul_Hd
November 12, 2009, 04:33 AM

Which city you live in Nafees?

..and, which uni u got to Naimul??

thanks mate....i am in UTS doing my last sems now ! how abt u ?

nice to meet u all here ! :)

Antora
November 13, 2009, 01:22 AM
lol umm welcome? Naimul Bhaiya :D

clearly we Melbourne people are better:-p

Naimul_Hd
November 13, 2009, 03:59 AM
lol umm welcome? Naimul Bhaiya :D

clearly we Melbourne people are better:-p

thank you Antora behna !! but wat makes u think tht Melbourne ppl are better ???? any strong logic behind it ?? as far as i knw, sydney ppl are better bcoz sydney has more fun, more beaches, more clubs, more money, and more cuties, more hotties ;) so i m enjoying n loving stayin in sydney ! u better come n check things out....i m sure u would change ur mind then !! btw...if u are underaged, then u better not to come and stay there ! lolz

Rabz
November 13, 2009, 12:30 PM
Ah, the good old sydney-melbourne rivalry.
Sweet little Antora, i'm afraid the votes are heavier on the sydney side :)

Naimul, mate, UTS, ey?
I'm an ex UTSer mate. Graduated from that memory filled campus few years now.
Those were the days.

Naimul_Hd
November 13, 2009, 08:54 PM
Ah, the good old sydney-melbourne rivalry.
Sweet little Antora, i'm afraid the votes are heavier on the sydney side :)

Naimul, mate, UTS, ey?
I'm an ex UTSer mate. Graduated from that memory filled campus few years now.
Those were the days.

wow...nice to knw tht u r also frm UTS....i m also in my last sems...and already started feeling sad to leave UTS :( btw...wat do u do mate ?

Antora
November 13, 2009, 10:39 PM
thank you Antora behna !! but wat makes u think tht Melbourne ppl are better ???? any strong logic behind it ?? as far as i knw, sydney ppl are better bcoz sydney has more fun, more beaches, more clubs, more money, and more cuties, more hotties ;) so i m enjoying n loving stayin in sydney ! u better come n check things out....i m sure u would change ur mind then !! btw...if u are underaged, then u better not to come and stay there ! lolz

lol
well... I've been to Syndey 3 times and I didi not like it...and not to mention going again in december :S even when my Nanu came she said Melbourne was better :-p
Melbourne has beaches too, the only kool beach you guys have is Bondi...but all our beaches are kool , plus we have fashion festivals, the MCG ( which is clearly better than the SCG), Melbourne had the first ever cricket test match:-D, also we are the sporting capital , we are less expensive ( from own experience), we have more attractions and not just rely on two attarction i.e the harbour bridge and Opera house and not to mention traffic is better in Meblourne..gosh Sydney traffic is a pain! We are also less crowdy and more of an organised city than Sydney..etc so.....clearly..Melbourne not only owns Syndey...but PWNS it :smug:

but I must say Wollongong is a nice place :)

Naimul_Hd
November 13, 2009, 11:25 PM
lol
well... I've been to Syndey 3 times and I didi not like it...and not to mention going again in december :S even when my Nanu came she said Melbourne was better :-p
Melbourne has beaches too, the only kool beach you guys have is Bondi...but all our beaches are kool , plus we have fashion festivals, the MCG ( which is clearly better than the SCG), Melbourne had the first ever cricket test match:-D, also we are the sporting capital , we are less expensive ( from own experience), we have more attractions and not just rely on two attarction i.e the harbour bridge and Opera house and not to mention traffic is better in Meblourne..gosh Sydney traffic is a pain! We are also less crowdy and more of an organised city than Sydney..etc so.....clearly..Melbourne not only owns Syndey...but PWNS it :smug:

but I must say Wollongong is a nice place :)

haha.....yep...u r right ! but its like, despite of traffic, pollution, noise i love to live in Dhaka than living in beautiful, calm, peaceful Chittagong. Chittagong is good for vacation. I think, its because of my nature. I like more noise, more outings, u knw wat i mean. So its nothing wrong with Melbourne or chittagong, rather its ME !!! LOL ! :-p

BD-Binga
December 4, 2009, 06:34 AM
Hello everyone. I am a 14 year old student living in Auckland, New Zealand though I will always be Bangladeshi at heart. I love my cricket and I've been playing the sport for about 6 years now and I have played for a few representative teams here in New Zealand. I got the name Binga from my cricket teammates because I have a similar run up and bowling action as Brett Lee.
I've been a passionate Bangladesh supporter for quite a few years and I am always with them whether they win or lose.

Hope to stick around here on BanglaCricket and look forward to discuss Bangladesh cricket.

bujhee kom
December 4, 2009, 11:17 AM
Welcome to BanglaCricket dear BD-Binga bro!!! :big_hug:

auntu
December 4, 2009, 12:03 PM
Hello and welcome BD-Binga bro!!!

It's a great pleasure and honor to have someone who can bowl like Brett Lee. Thanks for signing in here. We would love to know how you're playing and what for what sort of team.

Thanks anyways. :)

revolver
December 4, 2009, 01:00 PM
welcome to bc binga

Antora
December 5, 2009, 06:22 AM
welcome to BC BD- Binga :)

BANFAN
December 5, 2009, 08:09 AM
Hello everyone. ..................
Hope to stick around here on BanglaCricket and look forward to discuss Bangladesh cricket.

Welcome to BC

jonetall
January 5, 2010, 12:22 AM
Hi everyone,
I am currently a student and have recently shifted my attention to marine biology. I'm still pretty new but I'm enjoying every minute. So just wanted to throw a whats up and hope to learn some new things over here.

Thanks.

NKVD
February 17, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hello Friends.

Just joined BC. I am so excited. I am a 40+ divorcee, but one thing for sure - I can never divorce myself from Cricket. Especially BD cricket.

Also, I am a very mean man. That's what my friends say.

I drive a pre-owned infiniti in real life. And prior to the recession, worked in the construction business. Maybe that is why I am so mean - I mean, you need to deal with the ...as they say in BD, laborers.

I also own a house, but I think the mortgage is heavier than the house itself. And that pressure is on me now...as I was unemployed for 7 months straight, last year. I did get a Walmart gig in the middle. But it was just a gig. Floor layout supervisor. Haha..and I was in construction before.

So now I am actually employed. I build porch and patios. Actually, I get 5 sub-contractors to design and build them. I just bark out orders. The money is just picking up.

Am I writing too much? Ok, I wil stop now.

My favorite player is Tamim Iqbal, and I really pray and hope that 5 years from now, Rubel will be bowling at 90 mph + still, and not at 70 + mph.

ialbd
February 17, 2010, 04:06 PM
^^^ Orpheus is that you ???? :D

anywho, welcome to BC NKVD

and also to jonetall & bd-binga while I am at it....

auntu
February 22, 2010, 12:35 PM
^^^ Orpheus is that you ???? :D

anywho, welcome to BC NKVD

and also to jonetall & bd-binga while I am at it....
[বাংলা]চেনা চেনা লাগে...।[/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
February 22, 2010, 12:36 PM
I think NKVD bhai is CholCholBD bhai!

AshRules
February 22, 2010, 12:39 PM
hey all

my name is Himel...im a doc by profession, living in Bd, and a mad Bangladesh fan.

As my name would indicate, I am however not big fan of our most recent ex captain, and supposed star batsmen.

Rabz
February 22, 2010, 12:42 PM
A warm welcome to all newbies.
Enjoy your stay.

auntu
February 22, 2010, 12:49 PM
hey all

my name is himel...im a doc by profession, living in bd, and a mad bangladesh fan.

As my name would indicate, i am however not big fan of our most recent ex captain, and supposed star batsmen.
[বাংলা]ওয়েলকাম ডাক্তার সাব।
শইডা ম্যাজম্যাজ করে, ডান চাপায় ব্যাথা, বাম পা চুলকায় --- এই গুলা কিসের আলামত?
একটু পরামর্শ দেন। [/বাংলা]

auntu
February 22, 2010, 12:50 PM
i think nkvd bhai is cholcholbd bhai!
[বাংলা]হ্যা, এইটাও হতে পারে জাভেদ ভাই। [/বাংলা]

Tormuz
March 12, 2010, 12:46 PM
Hello guy's. I signed up here last week but today i got a private message from some unknown person. What it suppose to mean?

Hey,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron

---
Patricia

http://patricia2.notlong.com

I'm confused. Also she/he said he/she is new but it seems he/she is here since 2008?

By the way sorry for posting it in the wrong thread.

bujhee kom
March 12, 2010, 12:55 PM
So sorry that you had to go through this when you just joined bro, hang in there, I am sure the admins/mod bhais are checking things out now....Welcome to BC Tormuz bro!!

Rabz
March 12, 2010, 12:57 PM
Summer is around the corner, so Tormuz will abound!!
Welcome aboard mate...

Tormuz
March 12, 2010, 12:59 PM
Hehehe. Tormuz khan ar jibon bachan ei goromer modde

BD-Shardul
March 12, 2010, 01:16 PM
[বাংলা]তরমুজ...আমার মনে কেন জানি খচখচ করে...থাক খামাখা খচখচানির কি দরকার।[/বাংলা]

NKVDv2
March 13, 2010, 12:22 AM
For some reason, mod bhai Ehsan banned me during the night of the 3rd ODI. I am not sure what happened.

I am glad that BC allowed me to come back.

Thank you. Particularly that bhai from VA.

Hello Friends.

Just joined BC. I am so excited. I am a 40+ divorcee, but one thing for sure - I can never divorce myself from Cricket. Especially BD cricket.

Also, I am a very mean man. That's what my friends say.

I drive a pre-owned infiniti in real life. And prior to the recession, worked in the construction business. Maybe that is why I am so mean - I mean, you need to deal with the ...as they say in BD, laborers.

I also own a house, but I think the mortgage is heavier than the house itself. And that pressure is on me now...as I was unemployed for 7 months straight, last year. I did get a Walmart gig in the middle. But it was just a gig. Floor layout supervisor. Haha..and I was in construction before.

So now I am actually employed. I build porch and patios. Actually, I get 5 sub-contractors to design and build them. I just bark out orders. The money is just picking up.

Am I writing too much? Ok, I wil stop now.

My favorite player is Tamim Iqbal, and I really pray and hope that 5 years from now, Rubel will be bowling at 90 mph + still, and not at 70 + mph.

auntu
March 13, 2010, 02:06 PM
hehehe. Tormuz khan ar jibon bachan ei goromer modde
[বাংলা]তরমুজের রসের সরবত আমার বড়ই প্রিয়।
বিসিতে স্বাগতম।[/বাংলা]

auntu
March 13, 2010, 02:09 PM
[বাংলা]তরমুজ...আমার মনে কেন জানি খচখচ করে...থাক খামাখা খচখচানির কি দরকার।[/বাংলা]
[বাংলা]মনটারে সাফ করো শার্দুল।
লোল...[/বাংলা]

Bond
March 24, 2010, 07:10 PM
My name is Shoaib and I am not Akhtar, I am clean. I came here to seek knowledge from great philisophers in this site, I am an Ashraful fan and I think oneday he will win us a world cup.

ChangeNick
March 29, 2010, 08:05 AM
Hello
This is Banned here. I am from Gray, Essex. Playing cricket for Gray Cricket academy.
I follow BD cricket.

magic boy
March 29, 2010, 08:25 AM
My name is Shoaib and I am not Akhtar, I am clean. I came here to seek knowledge from great philisophers in this site, I am an Ashraful fan and I think oneday he will win us a world cup.

welcome Shoaib. we wish you'll participate into discussion with good logic along with gathering knowledge from great philosophers (!) (muhahaha)

btw, Ashraful fans get a rough time here you know. so don't mind ;-p

magic boy
March 29, 2010, 08:26 AM
Hello
This is Banned here. I am from Gray, Essex. Playing cricket for Gray Cricket academy.
I follow BD cricket.

welcome bro.....your nick sounds cool. :p

ChangeNick
March 29, 2010, 11:01 AM
welcome bro.....your nick sounds cool. :p

Thank you Magic boy.

Tigers_eye
March 29, 2010, 11:50 AM
I was certain you would Shane. Anyways, Welcome to BC.
+++

Hello Banned. Just curious why you chose that name. Where you banned one time already (in this forum or in any other forum)? :) Welcome to BC as well.

auntu
March 29, 2010, 02:01 PM
Hello
I follow BD cricket.
Welcome. :)

Banned from where? life?

ChangeNick
March 31, 2010, 07:02 AM
Hello Banned. Just curious why you chose that name. Where you banned one time already (in this forum or in any other forum)? :) Welcome to BC as well.

I have been banned from our league for 3 match.:(

ChangeNick
March 31, 2010, 07:03 AM
Welcome. :)

Banned from where? life?

Every where in this universe.

magic boy
March 31, 2010, 07:35 AM
but not from heart ! from your parent's heart...not from a few more hearts of your friends. :o relax

auntu
March 31, 2010, 09:52 AM
I have been banned from our league for 3 match.:(

Which league mate?

Doesn't look like. Isn't it? :D

Tigers_eye
March 31, 2010, 10:30 AM
When we are facing adversaries it may seem that way. All you got to do is have patience, fix the issue that got you banned, take things in to your own hand and try your best. If you keep practicing I am certain that league will come to your feet.

Keep your chin up!!

FourTruths
April 8, 2010, 03:32 PM
Hello Bangladeshis, cricketeers, and freedom fighters...
I'm bujhee kom's friend from childhood. Hope you all are well.

bujhee kom
April 8, 2010, 03:40 PM
Hello dear FourTruths...hahaahahaha...a warm welcome to Banglacricket.com my dearest brother!!!

Is it really you Sean? Hahahaah....Hey you know your ancestorial land Ireland fights hard against us Bangladesh in cricket!!

bujhee kom
April 8, 2010, 03:43 PM
All my dear bhais and apas, this is Sean Patrick Krause (FourTruth) from Brooklyn but born in the mountains of the Apalachia, North Carolina and raised in the great Obama's hometown of Chicago!! My dear old friend and brother from school!!! A very good guy and also an avid supporter to Bangladesh in all her cause and a buddhist! A human rights activist and a leader in social equality and justice!! And an excellent sharp architect. Also a punk rocker a legendery drummer, an active role player in the Chinese human rights movement and the Thai human rights movement.

BANFAN
April 9, 2010, 03:16 AM
Hello
I follow BD cricket.

Welcome.... hope you dont get Banned here........ i'm sure you wont ;)

BANFAN
April 9, 2010, 03:19 AM
[বাংলা]তরমুজের রসের সরবত আমার বড়ই প্রিয়।
বিসিতে স্বাগতম।[/বাংলা]

I thought that Rosh is Sharbot......;)

How do you convert that Rosh (Juice) into shorbot again?? :)

Antora
April 9, 2010, 04:20 AM
Welcome to Banglacricket :)

Sohel
April 9, 2010, 04:32 AM
Perhaps Auhtu was referring to Sorbet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbetto). You take the juice, add sugar and lime juice to taste and then put the mix into in ice cream maker. Use pectin or egg whites as the binder.

Rabz
April 9, 2010, 05:03 AM
A Dhaka-like warm welcome to all the newbies.
Happy to have you guys around.
Enjoy your stay.

auntu
April 9, 2010, 12:25 PM
Perhaps Auhtu was referring to Sorbet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbetto). You take the juice, add sugar and lime juice to taste and then put the mix into in ice cream maker. Use pectin or egg whites as the binder.
Thanks Sohel bhai. Except the white part of the egg.
We used to have it in summer. Nice drink. Also Kulfi made of Tormuj rosh..

bujhee kom
April 16, 2010, 05:18 PM
Hey man this is a PG environment, you will get banned instantly!

auntu
April 17, 2010, 02:03 AM
Hey man this is a PG environment, you will get banned instantly!
Good tip Javed bhai. :)

pindi_exp
May 3, 2010, 05:16 PM
hello, I am adil rahman from Canada. Half pakistani and half bangladeshi. It seems to be a good community. :)

bujhee kom
May 3, 2010, 05:22 PM
Salaam Adil Rahman bhai!! A warm welcome to BC! :big_hug:

pindi_exp
May 3, 2010, 05:28 PM
Salaam Adil Rahman bhai!! A warm welcome to BC! :big_hug:

Thanks bujhee kom bhai :big_hug:

AsifTheManRahman
May 3, 2010, 08:43 PM
hello, I am adil rahman from Canada. Half pakistani and half bangladeshi. It seems to be a good community. :)
You're like Kabir bhai's unborn child!

Imteaz
May 4, 2010, 01:26 AM
Welcome to Ours!!!!!

auntu
May 4, 2010, 10:50 AM
Welcome Adil bhai.
Great to have you here. :)

Kabir
May 4, 2010, 10:59 AM

Oh son, good to have you back. :big_hug:

You're like Kabir bhai's unborn child!

There Asif, you got your bhaigna to play with now.

auntu
May 4, 2010, 10:59 AM
Welcome Adil bhai.
Great to have you here. :)

Kabir
May 4, 2010, 11:09 AM
Auntu bhai post count baraitese...bhuwa guru hoite chachche. ;)

auntu
May 5, 2010, 04:50 AM
auntu bhai post count baraitese...bhuwa guru hoite chachche. ;)
[বাংলা]ছিঃছিঃ কবির ভাই আপনি এতো খারাপ?[/বাংলা]

Alchemist
June 20, 2010, 09:23 PM
Hello Friends

A little intro about myself.

Name: Alchemist (trying to figure out how to convert base metal into gold, in a spiritual way)
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Profession: IT Security Analyst
Education: Islamic University of Technology (IUT), University of Wollongong
Passion: Following Bangladesh Cricket Team, chess, bushwalking, martial arts.

bujhee kom
June 20, 2010, 09:30 PM
Warm welcome to Banglacricket Alchemist bhai!
It is so good to have you here! :big_hug:

auntu
June 21, 2010, 08:07 AM
Salam Alchemist bhai. :)

Alchemist
June 21, 2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks Bujhee Kom bhai and Walaikum As Salam Auntu bhai. :-)

magic boy
June 21, 2010, 11:23 PM
welcome to BC. keep frouming with us:up:

SportsGuru
June 22, 2010, 12:34 AM
A guy of 25, a sports fanatic,To speak, read and write on sports has always been a passion of mine.

auntu
June 22, 2010, 02:48 AM
^^^[বাংলা]খেলাধুলার জগতের এই মহান গুরুকে জানাই সাদর সম্ভাষণ।
আপনার মঙ্গলময় কি-বোর্ড চারনায় (পদচারনায়) আলোকিত সময়ের অপেক্ষায়...[/বাংলা]

Odhora
July 6, 2010, 09:18 AM
Hi, this is Odhora. I'm 21, and live in Dhaka, Bangladesh since my childhood. Grown up in Rangamati. Currently i'm studying @ University of Dhaka.

I’ve actually known about this forum for more than 2 years now. I wasn’t a regular visitor, but I did pop in from time to time to check what's going on with bangladesh cricket.

Sorry if there is wrong punctuation or spelling. I'm not great in english language.

magic boy
July 6, 2010, 10:06 AM
Hi, this is Odhora. I'm 21, and live in Dhaka, Bangladesh since my childhood. Grown up in Rangamati. Currently i'm studying @ University of Dhaka.

I’ve actually known about this forum for more than 2 years now. I wasn’t a regular visitor, but I did pop in from time to time to check what's going on with bangladesh cricket.

Sorry if there is wrong punctuation or spelling. I'm not great in english language.

hei!! nice introductory post Odhora! It is really great to know you are following us for more than 2 years.Thanx for joining as member..keep posting here regularly.feel free to stay with us.

Welcome to Banglacricket:up:

bujhee kom
July 6, 2010, 10:11 AM
A very warm welcome to dear Odhora to Banglacricket!! :big_hug:
You are and have been in two greatest of places! Rangamati & Dhaka University!

crikfreak
July 18, 2010, 10:29 AM

heya!!! welcum to BC......:D:big_hug::D

enjoy ur stay apu!!!

Leo
July 23, 2010, 09:31 AM
Hello, I am Leo from Dhaka. I like cricket very much. Hope I will enjoy staying here.

lamisa
July 23, 2010, 09:48 AM
hey leo,welcome to bc!

Antora
July 24, 2010, 03:44 AM
wow so many new members :)
Welcome everyone !!! =D

auntu
July 25, 2010, 05:45 AM
hi, this is odhora. I'm 21, and live in dhaka, bangladesh since my childhood. Grown up in rangamati. Currently i'm studying @ university of dhaka.

I’ve actually known about this forum for more than 2 years now. I wasn’t a regular visitor, but i did pop in from time to time to check what's going on with bangladesh cricket.

[বাংলা]বানান ভুল? কোন ব্যাফার না। আমরা বড়ই উদার কিসিমের মানুষ। [/বাংলা]

Odhora
July 25, 2010, 10:15 AM
Thank you all.

Habib
July 26, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hi I'm Habib. Age 20. I'm a (depressed) BD cricket fan like most of you here. Maybe brighter days are ahead inshallah.

MohammedC
July 26, 2010, 06:17 PM
Hi I'm Habib. Age 20. I'm a (depressed) BD cricket fan like most of you here. Maybe brighter days are ahead inshallah.

Welcome to BC Habib and enjoy your stay. You are right we are bit depressed here but good time will come Inshallah.

auntu
July 27, 2010, 02:51 AM
hi i'm habib. Age 20. I'm a (depressed) bd cricket fan like most of you here. Maybe brighter days are ahead inshallah.
[বাংলা]হাবীব ভাইকে লাল সালাম।

হাবীব ভাইয়ের আগমন,
শুভেচ্ছা স্বাগতম।[/বাংলা]

magic boy
July 27, 2010, 03:46 AM
interesting!! may we know why haven't you posted anything since 2007 joining year!?

welcome btw!

Habib
July 27, 2010, 05:42 AM
interesting!! may we know why haven't you posted anything since 2007 joining year!?

welcome btw!

Well though I joined in 2007 I've actually activated my account just today. Various reasons behind that. Laziness & other duties are the main ones. Also I've noticed a shortage of active members recently, so decided to contribute myself.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Nadim
July 28, 2010, 03:21 AM

Welcome both of you. :bighug:

@ Odhora....nice sig :-p

Iss duniya mei jaan gawa, tujhe uuss duniya mei hasil kar lu.

bujhee kom
July 29, 2010, 12:33 PM
Welcomen to Banglacricket dear Habib bhai! It is really good to have you here amongst us! :big_hug:

Habib
July 29, 2010, 12:52 PM
Welcomen to Banglacricket dear Habib bhai! It is really good to have you here amongst us! :big_hug:

Thanks a bunch Javed vai. I'm a big fan of your posts.

BANFAN
August 15, 2010, 03:50 AM
[বাংলা]হাবীব ভাইকে লাল সালাম।

হাবীব ভাইয়ের আগমন,
শুভেচ্ছা স্বাগতম।[/বাংলা]

Habib Bhaier Choritro
Fooler moto pobitro ...

(- Porokiya Master)

Habib
August 15, 2010, 04:57 AM
Habib Bhaier Choritro
Fooler moto pobitro ...

(- Porokiya Master)

OH YEAH! You are absolutely spot on BANFAN vai! For this I would like to give you Porokia tips for FREE.
BTW how can I get a custom title as Porokiya Master?

Hrithik
August 22, 2010, 07:27 AM
Hi i am Hrithik a 19 year old indian boy, I am in final yr of college in Bachelor of Science Honours

My passions are bodybuilding, swimming, travelling and riding bikes fast, I watch cricket only becoz of Sachin & Ryan Ten Doeschate, I hate all unhealthy things

I will give more of intro after 1500 posts

aklemalp
August 28, 2010, 12:32 PM
i am 21 years of age ,i live in guyana on the continent of south america,i have loved bangladesh cricket since i was in high school ten years ago i fell in love with this country and its people.because they always trying,people keep asking me why i continue to support the bangladesh,i just tell them that bangladesh performances are a representation of life,ie,the are only an infant in the cricketing world,but a lot of great cricketers are coming out of bangladesh,shakib,tamim,etc,they time will come when he tigers will be number one in the very near future,all the best to bangladesh/.,/.,/

ialbd
August 28, 2010, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the forum aklemalp..... Bangladesh cricket team is honored to have a fan like you.... hope you enjoy your stay here...

aklemalp
August 28, 2010, 12:46 PM
thank you ialbd,they are just persevering

Habib
August 28, 2010, 12:57 PM
That's a pleasant surprise from Akelamp! I thought you were a Bangladeshi living in Guyana. Enjoy your stay here bro.

bujhee kom
November 4, 2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah Ishtiaq bhai and Habib bro, this Aklemalp bro is a genuine well-wisher/supporter fo BD cricket and a real good man! We and BD cricket are indeed blessed with aklemalp bro's love, support and friendship!

roman
November 4, 2010, 02:37 PM
Salam all. I think I have never officially introduced myself here even though I've joined BC long time ago....I am 32 years of age, an Investment banker and live in NYC.

Kabir
November 4, 2010, 02:50 PM
Salam all. I think I have never officially introduced myself here even though I've joined BC long time ago....I am 32 years of age, an Investment banker and live in NYC.

And drive a Masserati? :D

roman
November 4, 2010, 02:53 PM
not yet Kabir vai not yet lol...

Zeeshan
November 4, 2010, 05:31 PM
sajjad....you are originally from pakistan right? now living around 84th avenue...? :)

roman
November 4, 2010, 07:39 PM
sajjad....you are originally from pakistan right? now living around 84th avenue...? :)

who is this?

Zeeshan
November 4, 2010, 09:19 PM
who is this?

you don't know me....but i am very intuitive.

Ajfar
November 4, 2010, 09:22 PM
^ stalker

Zeeshan
November 4, 2010, 09:44 PM
^ stalker

bhaijan jadu khela dekhai....dishturb koiren na

roman
November 4, 2010, 10:10 PM
you don't know me....but i am very intuitive.

got my nationality wrong brother. Ami ekdom vaate maase bangali

Zeeshan
November 4, 2010, 10:16 PM
yeah i got conflicting images...your photo always used to remind me of Afridi :)

roman
November 5, 2010, 09:46 AM
^^^:timeout::-/

Ajfar
November 5, 2010, 10:35 AM
bhaijan jadu khela dekhai....dishturb koiren na

I hope this is not how you try to get digits from the ladies?

Kabir
November 5, 2010, 01:34 PM
I hope this is not how you try to get digits from the ladies?

No...this is how he ups his post count :lol:

bujhee kom
November 5, 2010, 01:51 PM
Hheheeheheh...Gopal likes Roman...hehehe.... Gopal + Roman = Premiks..heheheheh!

roman
November 5, 2010, 02:36 PM
Hheheeheheh...Gopal likes Roman...hehehe.... Gopal + Roman = Premiks..heheheheh!

Please BK vai ektu aste bolen...Amar Home Minister shunle aajke amake Raaj pothe e ratri japon korte hobe :)

Night_wolf
November 5, 2010, 02:51 PM
this thread is called introduce urself...so here goes

hi my name is adnan
i am studying telecom engineering
i am 23 years old
i live in mirpur..right beside the stadum!:-D

and its really nice to be a part of BC:-D

bujhee kom
November 5, 2010, 03:09 PM
Heheheheh...Roman bhaiyu!!! We call our super mejazi amma the home minister or boss/Huzur(behind her back of course) in our house...she is the one we all fear even at this age, even my abba and uncles and aunts, cousins...hehehehe!!!

A warm welcome to Night_Wolf Adnan bro to BC!
It is so good to have you here amongst us!! :big_hug:

Habib
November 5, 2010, 03:36 PM

hi my name is adnan
i am 23 years old

That's great Adnan bro. You can send us live update from Mirpur stadium ;) So where are you studying Telecom engineering?

Rabz
November 6, 2010, 12:51 AM
Welcome to BC, Adnan.
Another fellow Dhaka BCites.
Nice to have you around bro.

Night_wolf
November 6, 2010, 01:13 AM
^^vai i am studying in north south uni..

Nadim
November 6, 2010, 05:19 AM

hi my name is adnan
i am 23 years old

And u don't give us regular update for NCL matches :smug:

mac
November 6, 2010, 09:05 AM
And u don't give us regular update for NCL matches :smug:

May be he remains busy at the other side of the city (NSU). SMS update to dichchi majhe majhe. Ar beshi chaiyen na. :-p

Rabz
November 10, 2010, 01:39 AM

Oh, thats great.
Im doing my MBA from NSU too....

Naimul_Hd
November 16, 2010, 01:43 AM

arey adnan bro, i did my BBA in NSU back in 2006 !! nice to see another NSUer here !! :big_hug:

My name is talha and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

welcome Nicolas brother. btw are you anyway related to my great action here Nicolas Cage baba ?? :big_hug:

Jadukor
November 24, 2010, 05:05 AM
Hey...another NSU alumni here... BBA 2004

My name is Iftekhar...Ifty in short
I work in Bangkok,Thailand
I like to play the guitar and do my own compositions...
Diehard fan of Iron Maiden and Cricket
and... I am really loving this forum!

thats all....

ammark
November 24, 2010, 05:07 AM

thats all....

Iftekhar bhai, apni ki kokhono Aga Khan School'e chhilen?

Jadukor
November 24, 2010, 05:16 AM
yeah!... great! AKS public o aase dekhi! :big_hug:

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 05:20 AM

thats all....

welcome ifty vai...apnar abong naimul vai er jonno amar aktai kotha...nsu campus development fee to apnara diyei gelen r class korchi notun campus e ami!!!...muhuhahahah:D:D:D:D

Jadukor
November 24, 2010, 05:24 AM
welcome ifty vai...apnar abong naimul vai er jonno amar aktai kotha...nsu campus development fee to apnara diyei gelen r class korchi notun campus e ami!!!...muhuhahahah:D:D:D:D

hmm... kata ghaaye aftershave lotion mairo na... ami toh jibone lift e koira 11 talai class korte parinai...shob shomoi shiri vaangte hoise... sigh... tomaader e deen akhon...

but boshundhorar entry road jei bishal.... traffic jam 101 course toh mone hoi protidin e korte hoi tomader...

Rabz
November 24, 2010, 05:52 AM
Welcome to BC newbies.

Its always nice to have the new additions.
Pls do stay and stick around.

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 06:59 AM
hmm... kata ghaaye aftershave lotion mairo na... ami toh jibone lift e koira 11 talai class korte parinai...shob shomoi shiri vaangte hoise... sigh... tomaader e deen akhon...

but boshundhorar entry road jei bishal.... traffic jam 101 course toh mone hoi protidin e korte hoi tomader...

ta r bolte vaia!..er modhe abar gramin phone r IUB dhukse!:sick:..

roman
November 24, 2010, 10:53 AM
I did 1 semester @ NSU back in 98 and then got transferred here in USA. Didnt go there to study but to play ping pong and all... I had great time there, but I am really amazed to see the new NSU Campus. My God what a change. Adnan lucky you man....

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 08:05 PM
I did 1 semester @ NSU back in 98 and then got transferred here in USA. Didnt go there to study but to play ping pong and all... I had great time there, but I am really amazed to see the new NSU Campus. My God what a change. Adnan lucky you man....

YA!!...and u will be glad to know that now we have a ping pong team and we competed in inter university pingpong(table tennis) tournament!..2nd runner up

Naimul_Hd
November 24, 2010, 08:23 PM
^ C'mon....in our time, We used to be Champion in Inter Uni games including Table tennis !!! But later on, AIUB, Stamford etc started hiring National players to play games showing them as their student. :(

Night_wolf
November 24, 2010, 11:07 PM
^we still r champs in football and cricket...2 NSU football teams..NSU brazil and NSU Argentina played in the inter university football trn..NSU Argentina won 4-2

KRider
January 25, 2011, 01:07 PM
Hello ! I am a biker. And i luv cricket. When I am not biking, I love to see re-runs of Tamim chokkas. My fav hobby is well biking, duh.

I am so lucky, my friends have told me : BC is a prestigious institute to gain admission into. Hope to get scholarship next semester though.

Good luck to you all.

bujhee kom
January 25, 2011, 03:09 PM
Arrey Welcome welcome KRider bhai...Is that Knight Rider bhai? I used to ride motorcycles for 5 years back in the 90's too! And survived an accident as well!

Good luck to you bro, and keep on riding!

Jadukor
February 1, 2011, 01:58 AM
Hello ! I am a biker. And i luv cricket. When I am not biking, I love to see re-runs of Tamim chokkas. My fav hobby is well biking, duh.

I am so lucky, my friends have told me : BC is a prestigious institute to gain admission into. Hope to get scholarship next semester though.

Good luck to you all.
Welcome!
You know what would be even more awesome?.. getting an iPad 3G so that u can watch re-runs of Tamim's chokkhas even while you are biking!..... but do wear helmets though...

Zeeshan
February 5, 2011, 07:18 PM
We will be having lot of visitors in the upcoming days esp. from the countries rep. our opponents. Advanced warm welcome to you fellas. Enjoy your stay, let's have some healthy discussions going on and let's all have fun. :)

Dilscoop
February 5, 2011, 09:09 PM
^ Just to add to that, like those hotels, roads, stadium and other stuffs in Bangladesh, BC should do something extra and new for the guests.

For starters, it would be kool, if you guys add something to the background.

Robi
February 6, 2011, 03:38 AM
Hi Guys I am Mohammed Nuruddin, I am here with the nick Robi.I am from Bangladesh but have been living in UAE for the last 24 years.(age 26)I am Engineer by profession.and Love Bangladesh Cricket.I passionately follow Cricket esp bangladesh,Fav player sakib al hassan,from the present crop, I think he has the potential to be a great leader for bangladesh, but from the past I love wasim akram,glen mgrath,shane warne.

I have recently joined BC, but have been following BC since 2004.its been nice knowing you guys doing a wonderful job for Bangladesh cricket,members and moderators incl;providing with interviews,information,and a lot of fun.its been one of the best forums i have visited,whats most likeable about BC, even with so varied kind of people here,with different opinions,and views..all have 100 percent passion for Bangladesh and cricket.I wish you all the best, and hope you keep the good work.

The world cup is in Bangladesh this time,and i gonna enjoy fully with you guys in BC,supporting bangladesh and knowing you guys better.

Note:
I couldnt find any introductory thread,(correct me if there is one).
where new members can introduce themselves and and know the members.it would be nice to have something like that since we have so many people here now. if there is one the mods can join it with it.

BEST OF LUCK BANGLADESH!!! With you all the way!!

magic boy
February 6, 2011, 03:41 AM
Introduce Thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=6983)

Welcome to the Gang!
stay tuned & have fun around!

desher bari koi bhai?

Robi
February 6, 2011, 03:46 AM
Introduce Thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=6983)

Welcome to the Gang!
stay tuned & have fun around!

desher bari koi bhai?

chittagong...gram bari boalkhali..

Robi
February 6, 2011, 03:49 AM
Hi Guys I am Mohammed Nuruddin, I am here with the nick Robi.I am from Bangladesh but have been living in UAE for the last 24 years.(age 26)I am Engineer by profession.and Love Bangladesh Cricket.I passionately follow Cricket esp bangladesh,Fav player sakib al hassan,from the present crop, I think he has the potential to be a great leader for bangladesh, but from the past I love wasim akram,glen mgrath,shane warne.

I have recently joined BC, but have been following BC since 2004.its been nice knowing you guys doing a wonderful job for Bangladesh cricket,members and moderators incl;providing with interviews,information,and a lot of fun.its been one of the best forums i have visited,whats most likeable about BC, even with so varied kind of people here,with different opinions,and views..all have 100 percent passion for Bangladesh and cricket.I wish you all the best, and hope you keep the good work.

The world cup is in Bangladesh this time,and i gonna enjoy fully with you guys in BC,supporting bangladesh and knowing you guys better.

ahnaf
February 6, 2011, 04:10 AM
Welcome@robi bhai

BANFAN
February 6, 2011, 04:25 AM
Welcome.

It's only the Mods who can help to take it to the right place.

Enjoy ur stay .. :)

auntu
February 6, 2011, 04:39 AM
Welcome!
On the first place I thought it's Axiata's (http://www.axiata.com/)one... :)

Rabz
February 23, 2011, 05:19 AM
Welcome to BC Robi.

Mind you, I'm the original Robi in BC :P
(Robi/Rabiul/Rabz/Himu/Sydney )

Nice to have you with us.
Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around regularly.

Jonas
February 23, 2011, 07:36 AM
Hi, I'm Jonas from Dhaka. I'm 20 years old and studying Computer Science at BUET.

Since the first game of the 1996 World Cup, I've been passionately following cricket. I am a big fan of Bangladeshi and English cricket.

riankhan
February 23, 2011, 07:41 AM
Hi, I'm Jonas from Dhaka. I'm 20 years old and studying Computer Science at BUET.

Since the first game of the 1996 World Cup, I've been passionately following cricket. I am a big fan of Bangladeshi and English cricket.

We are on same side (CS)...:)
WC Jonas bro.....

Jonas
February 23, 2011, 07:48 AM
We are on same side (CS)...:)
WC Jonas bro.....

Thanks rian vai :)

Night_wolf
February 23, 2011, 08:07 AM
hi jonas!..welcome!..have a nice stay here bro

welcome 2 robi vai too!

Dilscoop
February 23, 2011, 06:43 PM
@ Jo: Welcome to BC

Are you Nick, Joe or Kevin?

1iram1
February 26, 2011, 07:56 PM
Hi everyone.
My name is Iram and I live in Toronto, Canada. I am 15 years old. My favourite player is Shahadat Hossain. My favourite sport is cricket. I like to swim. My favourite food is biryani and I like to play on my PS3. I am a cricket player too. I played for my school in grade 7 as an all-round spinner (2 years ago), played for my school again in grade 8 as vice-captain, and am hoping to play for Canada.

Naimul_Hd
February 27, 2011, 08:16 AM
^ Welcome to BC iram. If you are good enough player, then go for glory to represent your motherland, Bangladesh. Best of luck ! :)

Roni_uk
March 18, 2011, 10:39 AM
This is the first time I am in this thread 4 years after joining BC & being quite active (mostly in reading cricket related threads). I don't how I have missed it, perhaps I am not a 'give your intro' type of guy and prob explains why I am no friends .. lol.

Anyway giving my intro now would be a stupid thing to do.. so i won't :).

Rabz
March 27, 2011, 02:59 PM
Its never too late, mate.

AsifTheManRahman
March 27, 2011, 03:01 PM
This is the first time I am in this thread 4 years after joining BC & being quite active (mostly in reading cricket related threads). I don't how I have missed it, perhaps I am not a 'give your intro' type of guy and prob explains why I am no friends .. lol.

Anyway giving my intro now would be a stupid thing to do.. so i won't :).
Then what was the whole point of posting this? :)

Roni_uk
March 28, 2011, 04:53 PM
Then what was the whole point of posting this? :)

Just announcing my existence :)

Rabz
April 2, 2011, 04:28 AM
Welcome to BC, Alvi.
Enjoy your stay.

Isnaad
April 4, 2011, 11:04 PM
I think I introduced myself 3 years ago but I went into hibernation from July 2009 to February 2011 and a lot has changed since then. So, I am re introducing myself-
I am 16 yrs old. I live in Chittagong. I just gave my SSC exam from Chittagong Cantt. Public in English Version aka National Curriculum. I dream cricket, live cricket and need I say I simply love it!
I am a bowling all rounder aiming at the GP pacer hunt if my luck shines that is.
Thats it. :)

firstlane
April 5, 2011, 06:13 AM
^I hope they run the program again and you get picked.

firstlane
April 5, 2011, 08:37 AM
যদিও একজন সক্রিয় সদস্য হিসেবে বাংলাক্রিকেটে আমার এক বছরের বেশি হয়ে গেলো তারপরেও ভাবলাম 'ইন্ট্রো' টা দিয়ে দেই, কোনো একদিন হয়তো আমার ছেলে এসে এই লেখা খুঁজে পাবে।
অত্যন্ত দুঃখের সাথে বলছি, আমি ২০০১ সাল থেকে ইন্টারনেট ব্যবহার করা শুরু করলেও বাংলাক্রিকেট কে খুজে পেয়েছি মাত্র গত বছরের শুরুতে। এত বছরে অনেক কিছু থেকে বণ্চিত হয়েছি।

কম্পিউটার প্রকৌশলী হবার স্বপ্ন নিয়ে অস্ট্রেলিয়া এসে হয়ে গেছি অ্যাকাউনটেন্ট। এখন স্বপ্ন দেখি বুড়ো বয়সে দেশে গিয়ে মরহুম কিবরিয়া সাহেবের পদাঙ্ক অনুসরন করার (আমার নাম ও কিবরিয়া :))।
স্কুলে পড়ার সময় ক্রিকেট খেলতাম। ফাস্ট বোলিং অলরাউন্ডার ছিলাম- বোলিং ব্যাটিং দুটোতেই ওপেন করতাম (না, ব্যাট-বল কোনোটারই মালিক ছিলাম না)। ফাস্ট বোলার হিসেবে পাড়ার ত্রাস ছিলাম (একটু হয়তো বাড়িয়ে বললাম, তবে অনেকের 'মিডল স্ট্যাম্প' হিট করেছি)। ব্যাকরণ মেনে ব্যাট করতাম, ধুম-ধারাক্কা ব্যাটিং এর ভক্ত ছিলামনা। বাবা-মায়ের পৃষ্ঠপোষকতার অভাবে বেশিদুর যেতে পারিনি। তবে মনে আশা আছে আমার ছেলেকে (যখন হবে) ফাস্ট বোলিং অলরাউন্ডার বানানোর।

আমার ভালো লাগে " মুখের উপর উচিত্ কথা " বলতে।

বলুনতো আমার বয়স কত!

(চান্স পেয়ে একটু আত্মবন্দনা করলাম, অনেক কষ্ট করে বাংলায় এতটুকু লিখেছি এই ভেবে মার্জনা করে দিবেন)

Isnaad
April 5, 2011, 09:43 AM
^I hope they run the program again and you get picked.

Thanks. InshaAllah bro. :)

Isnaad
April 5, 2011, 09:46 AM
যদিও একজন সক্রিয় সদস্য হিসেবে বাংলাক্রিকেটে আমার এক বছরের বেশি হয়ে গেলো তারপরেও ভাবলাম 'ইন্ট্রো' টা দিয়ে দেই, কোনো একদিন হয়তো আমার ছেলে এসে এই লেখা খুঁজে পাবে।
অত্যন্ত দুঃখের সাথে বলছি, আমি ২০০১ সাল থেকে ইন্টারনেট ব্যবহার করা শুরু করলেও বাংলাক্রিকেট কে খুজে পেয়েছি মাত্র গত বছরের শুরুতে। এত বছরে অনেক কিছু থেকে বণ্চিত হয়েছি।

কম্পিউটার প্রকৌশলী হবার স্বপ্ন নিয়ে অস্ট্রেলিয়া এসে হয়ে গেছি অ্যাকাউনটেন্ট। এখন স্বপ্ন দেখি বুড়ো বয়সে দেশে গিয়ে মরহুম কিবরিয়া সাহেবের পদাঙ্ক অনুসরন করার (আমার নাম ও কিবরিয়া :))।
স্কুলে পড়ার সময় ক্রিকেট খেলতাম। ফাস্ট বোলিং অলরাউন্ডার ছিলাম- বোলিং ব্যাটিং দুটোতেই ওপেন করতাম (না, ব্যাট-বল কোনোটারই মালিক ছিলাম না)। ফাস্ট বোলার হিসেবে পাড়ার ত্রাস ছিলাম (একটু হয়তো বাড়িয়ে বললাম, তবে অনেকের 'মিডল স্ট্যাম্প' হিট করেছি)। ব্যাকরণ মেনে ব্যাট করতাম, ধুম-ধারাক্কা ব্যাটিং এর ভক্ত ছিলামনা। বাবা-মায়ের পৃষ্ঠপোষকতার অভাবে বেশিদুর যেতে পারিনি। তবে মনে আশা আছে আমার ছেলেকে (যখন হবে) ফাস্ট বোলিং অলরাউন্ডার বানানোর।

বলুনতো আমার বয়স কত!

(চান্স পেয়ে একটু আত্মবন্দনা করলাম, অনেক কষ্ট করে বাংলায় এতটুকু লিখেছি এই ভেবে মার্জনা করে দিবেন)

আপনার ও আমার মাঝে অনেক মিল পেয়েছি বড় ভাই। :)

firstlane
April 6, 2011, 06:28 AM
আপনার ও আমার মাঝে অনেক মিল পেয়েছি বড় ভাই। :)
<br />posted via bc mobile edition (opera mobile)

বয়স কত তোর ?

Isnaad
April 6, 2011, 09:38 AM
বয়স কত তোর ?

মাত্র ষোল ভাইয়া। মিল বলতে ক্রিকেট এর মিল বুঝিয়েছি। :)

firstlane
April 11, 2011, 10:30 AM
মাত্র ষোল ভাইয়া। মিল বলতে ক্রিকেট এর মিল বুঝিয়েছি। :)
<br />posted via bc mobile edition (opera mobile)

ফাজলামো করিস ? আমার মতো ক্রিকেটার তুই সাত জনম চেষ্টা করলেও হতে পারবি ? ছোটোবেলায় রান্নাঘর থেকে বসার পিড়ি চুরি করে তার পায়া ভেঙে, হ্যান্ডল লাগিয়ে সেটাকে ব্যাট বানিয়ে ক্রিকেট খেলেছি। মনে রাখিস্‌।

auntu
April 11, 2011, 01:32 PM
[বাংলা]বিসির সকল নয়া সদস্যদের আন্তরিক শুভেচ্ছা। বিসির সাথে কাঠালের আঠা হয়ে থাকুন এই কামনায়।

১ম লেন ভাই নিজের ঢোল নিজেই পিটান। অন্যকে দিলে তা ফেটে যেতে পারে। স্বয়ং বিদ্যাসাগর তাই বলে গিয়েছেন...। [/বাংলা]

Tiger Manc
April 15, 2011, 09:21 AM
I think I introduced myself 3 years ago but I went into hibernation from July 2009 to February 2011 and a lot has changed since then. So, I am re introducing myself-
I am 16 yrs old. I live in Chittagong. I just gave my SSC exam from Chittagong Cantt. Public in English Version aka National Curriculum. I dream cricket, live cricket and need I say I simply love it!
I am a bowling all rounder aiming at the GP pacer hunt if my luck shines that is.

Hope you get in! What are the local competitions and grounds like in Chittagong? How far are you from making it to the Chittagong team?

Isnaad
April 15, 2011, 09:45 AM
Hope you get in! What are the local competitions and grounds like in Chittagong? How far are you from making it to the Chittagong team?

About the grounds, I have to say that they are not very good. But many local tourneys are held here and I ve played in matches with good success rate.
But thing is, I don't play for any official teams in Ctg. So, the best way for me to get into the arena is by GP pacer hunt. Btw, I played club cricket in USA for a year as well. :)

firstlane
April 15, 2011, 08:27 PM
[বাংলা]
১ম লেন ভাই নিজের ঢোল নিজেই পিটান। অন্যকে দিলে তা ফেটে যেতে পারে। স্বয়ং বিদ্যাসাগর তাই বলে গিয়েছেন...। [/বাংলা]

অন্তুদা, বিদ্যাসাগরের দোহাই দিয়ে আমার একমাত্র সম্বল ঢোলটা ফাটিয়ে দিলেন। আমি এখন কি নিয়ে বাঁচি ?

Night_wolf
April 15, 2011, 09:38 PM

good luck in pacer hunt!...misti chai jodi select hou!:D

Night_wolf
April 15, 2011, 09:44 PM

বলুনতো আমার বয়স কত!

আপনার ছেলের জন্নে দোয়া রইলো লেখতে যেয়ে দেখি বাবু এখনও হয়ই নাই...তাই আপাততও দোয়া করলাম ছেলে হলে আপনার স্বপ্ন জেন পুরণ হয়! :) ফাস্ট বোলিং অলরাউন্ডার আমাদের দলে অনেক প্রয়োজন