PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Isnaad
April 16, 2011, 08:26 AM
good luck in pacer hunt!...misti chai jodi select hou!:D

Hahah, sure bro. Ki mishti khaben boilen- roshogolla, chom chom, roshmalai, kalojaam, malai kari, roshkodom, chhana mishti, shondesh you name it!
Kintu amake InshaAllah tik te hobe arki. Atleast amar pace shomporke dharona pete chai. ;)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

bujhee kom
April 17, 2011, 12:49 PM
Hello dadas and dadus, reintroducing myself, my name is Bujhee Kom from Malibagh! I am 40 and living with a human wife, 5 old cats and 2 very old rabbits.

Brothers and sisters, I can't sleep at night, there is a serial killer on the loose here in New York....

Isnaad
April 18, 2011, 01:10 AM
Hello dadas and dadus, reintroducing myself, my name is Bujhee Kom from Malibagh! I am 40 and living with a human wife, 5 old cats and 2 very old rabbits.

Brothers and sisters, I can't sleep at night, there is a serial killer on the loose here in New York....

Bhaijaan, apnar ashol naam ta likhle ki hoito? And apnader Malibagh eo akta New York ase naki! :D

Tiger Manc
April 18, 2011, 09:09 AM
About the grounds, I have to say that they are not very good. But many local tourneys are held here and I ve played in matches with good success rate.
But thing is, I don't play for any official teams in Ctg. So, the best way for me to get into the arena is by GP pacer hunt. Btw, I played club cricket in USA for a year as well. :)

Where in USA did you play? What was that experience like?

In Bangladesh have you bowled against any famous Bangladeshi players? Which is the best player you've bowled to?

Isnaad
April 18, 2011, 09:44 AM
Where in USA did you play? What was that experience like?

In Bangladesh have you bowled against any famous Bangladeshi players? Which is the best player you've bowled to?

I played for a club in Rhode Island which won the New England Championship or something like that. I played in the final as well and it was an awesome experience as I was just 14 years old then. I was the only under 18 but had the best bowling figures in the final.
It was an awesome experience tbh. Maximum there were Indian and Pak with a few west indian and american as well.
I bowled to some Div 1 players in Chittagong and they were the best I bowled to. No, I didn't bowl to any International players but I am keen to. But the Div 1 players acknowledged my bowling and said I have great potential. :D

bujhee kom
April 20, 2011, 06:03 PM
Bhaijaan, apnar ashol naam ta likhle ki hoito? And apnader Malibagh eo akta New York ase naki! :D

Ohh yes bhais my name is Zaved. No Isnaad I was raised in Malibagh/Sheddheshwari area...near the Continental Biriyani House in the 70's and the 80's.

Isnaad
April 20, 2011, 10:03 PM
Ohh yes bhais my name is Zaved. No Isnaad I was raised in Malibagh/Sheddheshwari area...near the Continental Biriyani House in the 70's and the 80's.

Oh achha! I thought you still live in Malibagh...great!

yashsaxena
April 21, 2011, 12:16 AM
Hello All

I am Yash.

Fan of Bangladesh Cricket Team.

firstlane
April 22, 2011, 11:45 AM
Hahah, sure bro. Ki mishti khaben boilen- roshogolla, chom chom, roshmalai, kalojaam, malai kari, roshkodom, chhana mishti, shondesh you name it!

tumi je misti'r dokane kaaj koro setar naam ki?

Isnaad
April 25, 2011, 02:48 AM
tumi je misti'r dokane kaaj koro setar naam ki?

Bhaijaan, its an irony of fate that I don't get a chance to work in a 'mishtir dokaan' cuz all the maliks know that ami mishtir dokaane kaaj korte gele shob mishti shabaar kore tobei baari firbo...! :E

Rabz
April 25, 2011, 05:08 AM
Welcome to BC Yash.
Enjoy your stay.

Tiger Manc
April 28, 2011, 08:12 AM
I played for a club in Rhode Island which won the New England Championship or something like that. I played in the final as well and it was an awesome experience as I was just 14 years old then. I was the only under 18 but had the best bowling figures in the final.
It was an awesome experience tbh. Maximum there were Indian and Pak with a few west indian and american as well.
I bowled to some Div 1 players in Chittagong and they were the best I bowled to. No, I didn't bowl to any International players but I am keen to. But the Div 1 players acknowledged my bowling and said I have great potential. :D

How many divisions are their in the domestic league in Chittagong? Do you know how Chittagong Division selects players to play for them?

bujhee kom
April 28, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hello All
I am Yash.
Fan of Bangladesh Cricket Team.

A warm welcome to BC dear Yash!

Isnaad
April 29, 2011, 08:17 AM
How many divisions are their in the domestic league in Chittagong? Do you know how Chittagong Division selects players to play for them?

I am really sorry bro that I don't have the exact idea. But as far as I know, there are some recognized academies in Ctg from where the players are selected....thats all I know about the selection of players! :)

Tiger Manc
May 3, 2011, 05:40 AM
^^thanks for the info!:)

Isnaad
May 3, 2011, 08:30 AM
^^^ My pleasure bro...:)

sis
May 8, 2011, 05:20 PM
হ্যালো আমি সাইদুল ইসলাম ছাব্বির...।।
পড়ছি(bsc in cse) একটি বেসরকারি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে... ।
ভালো লাগে ঘুরে বেড়াতে, বই পড়তে...।।
ভালো লাগে প্রযুক্তির সব কিছু জানতে...।।
এস আই এস =সাইদুল ইসলাম ছাব্বির...।।(এখানে যে অতো বড় নাম নেওয়া যায় না, দুই তিন টা নেম দিয়া ট্রাই করে ও খালি পেলাম না তাই এইটা নিতে হলো)

bujhee kom
May 8, 2011, 07:15 PM
Salaam Saidul Islam Shabbir bhai saheeb, apnakey BC-te peye khub pooklokito holam aaj! Ami bk, aka bocha aka burger king.!

Junayed
May 19, 2011, 11:33 PM

ow...taile 2k j ami bowlin coachin koraisilam ta kaje ashche :P

kawser
May 20, 2011, 12:09 AM
saadat ullah kawser
student
21 yrs old

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 02:47 AM
saadat ullah kawser
student
21 yrs old

Asalmuwailaikum bro, I'm from london to, where do you study?

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 03:03 AM
ow...taile 2k j ami bowlin coachin koraisilam ta kaje ashche :P

Lol! Junu shut up! :P

Btw, everyone, let me do the honours of introducing Junayed! He is our 1st boy. He is one of the most talented students I have ever seen. He loves watching Football, cricket, tennis and many other sports! I told him about BanglaCicket.com and he joined accordingly. Looks like he is enjoying BanglaCricket! Mission accomplished for me! :)

Junayed
May 20, 2011, 03:52 AM
Lol! Junu shut up! :P

Btw, everyone, let me do the honours of introducing Junayed! He is our 1st boy. He is one of the most talented students I have ever seen. He loves watching Football, cricket, tennis and many other sports! I told him about BanglaCicket.com and he joined accordingly. Looks like he is enjoying BanglaCricket! Mission accomplished for me! :)

isnaad amr naam korar jonno toke tk disilam naki?....newys...lyk da 2nd part of da introduction! :P

Naimul_Hd
May 20, 2011, 03:56 AM
A Warm Welcome to our new members: Kawser & Junayed ! :)

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 07:43 AM
isnaad amr naam korar jonno toke tk disilam naki?....newys...lyk da 2nd part of da introduction! :P

School life er first boy bole kotha! :P

Zunaid
May 20, 2011, 07:45 AM
School life er first boy bole kotha! :P

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

You now need to teach your friend how to type properly. L33T and text speak is severely frowned upon and stamped on with undue haste.

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 07:51 AM
You now need to teach your friend how to type properly. L33T and text speak is severely frowned upon and stamped on with undue haste.

Facebook effect and he uses BC on his cell. He will shape up with the course of time Boss.

Zunaid
May 20, 2011, 08:29 AM
So do I, that is use BC from a mobile platform. That does not prevent me from spelling a word in its entirety and conjugating verbs correctly.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Tigers_eye
May 20, 2011, 08:40 AM
হ্যালো আমি সাইদুল ইসলাম ছাব্বির...।।
পড়ছি(bsc in cse) একটি বেসরকারি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে... ।
ভালো লাগে ঘুরে বেড়াতে, বই পড়তে...।।
ভালো লাগে প্রযুক্তির সব কিছু জানতে...।।
এস আই এস =সাইদুল ইসলাম ছাব্বির...।।(এখানে যে অতো বড় নাম নেওয়া যায় না, দুই তিন টা নেম দিয়া ট্রাই করে ও খালি পেলাম না তাই এইটা নিতে হলো)[বাংলা]
বি কে'র মত অনেক বখাটে পলাপাইন 'সিস' মানে 'আপা' বলে ডাকবে।
এস আই ছাব্বির - এর সাথে এস আই টুটুল -এর মিল আছে।

ওয়েল কাম টু বি সি।[/বাংলা]

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 08:46 AM
So do I, that is use BC from a mobile platform. That does not prevent me from spelling a word in its entirety and conjugating verbs correctly.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Alright, I will let him know of BC's intolerance of SMS language. Actual thing is, if I started using Facebook before BanglaCricket and all of a sudden I got to know of BC and started posting here, I believe I would have posted in the same way. I hope you understand what I mean. Don't take it seriously Boss! :)

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 10:37 AM
Can I download BC onto my Nokia? It has internet, does anyone know how? Whenever I search it, it closes.

Isnaad
May 20, 2011, 10:46 AM
Can I download BC onto my Nokia? It has internet, does anyone know how? Whenever I search it, it closes.

Go to www.banglacricket.com simple. If your cell shuts off, then it has a default. Check on it.

Banglaguy
May 20, 2011, 10:55 AM
Go to www.banglacricket.com simple. If your cell shuts off, then it has a default. Check on it.

It just exists the internet, I don't know why.

auntu
May 20, 2011, 01:38 PM
Welcome all young guns. :)

mac
May 20, 2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome everyone and do take Boss's jhari seriously.

Rabz
May 21, 2011, 12:39 AM
Welcome to BC, the newest newbies, Junayed and Kawser.
Enjoy your stay.

Zunaid
May 21, 2011, 12:41 AM

It's not a jhaari. Adorer kan mola. :)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

bujhee kom
May 21, 2011, 12:56 AM

It's not a jhaari. Adorer kan mola. :)

Boss amader maira ador koren!
Jini bhalobashen tini shashon-o koren...
Allah Boss-er kalijatake onek norom banaise...
baccha murgir soft kalija unar
Unar bookey ek tukra haddi nai
Shudhu mangsho
Allah Boss-ke dighrojibi koruk!

bujhee kom
May 21, 2011, 02:59 PM
[বাংলা]
বি কে'র মত অনেক বখাটে পলাপাইন 'সিস' মানে 'আপা' বলে ডাকবে।
এস আই ছাব্বির - এর সাথে এস আই টুটুল -এর মিল আছে।

ওয়েল কাম টু বি সি।[/বাংলা]

Amader dearest Boro bhai, dada bhai dear Tigers_eye bhai!! Tigers_Eye bhai holen BC-er Bot-gaach! Uni amader pitaar moton! Tigers_Eye bhai amader mathar uporey Chata/umbrella!

Uni agey bohoo post korten, amader shathey khel-dhula, dhushtami korten...ekhon uni unar beautiful choto maiya baccha/daughter howar por khub busy hoe gesen aar post kren naa temon...bhabi money hoi uinakey khub jharitey rakhen aar bolen, hey Mijan, help me, do this do that, go get milk bread etc. or else no supper for you, so he is very busy now!

auntu
May 22, 2011, 01:59 AM
^^^ [বাংলা]আমার মনে হয় মিজান ভাইয়ের প্রধান কাজই হয়, ডায়াপার চেঞ্জ, ওয়াইপ এবং ডায়াপারের সঠিক যোগান ঠিক রাখা। [/বাংলা]

kawser
May 22, 2011, 02:30 AM
Asalmuwailaikum bro, I'm from london to, where do you study?

walaiukum salam vaijan....ami school of technology and management-a asi UEL-er under-a.

kawser
May 22, 2011, 02:31 AM
A Warm Welcome to our new members: Kawser & Junayed ! :)

thank u vai magar ashte na ashtei zunaid vai ekta infradction na ki dilo kichchu bujhe uthte parlam na. ar amar avatar-e hitler-er chobitao udhao!!! :(

firstlane
May 22, 2011, 07:05 AM
Boss amader maira ador koren!
Jini bhalobashen tini shashon-o koren...
Allah Boss-er kalijatake onek norom banaise...
baccha murgir soft kalija unar
Shudhu mangsho
Allah Boss-ke dighrojibi koruk!

amar mone hoi "Bangla Bhai" naamta unar sathe khub jai. JMB er oi lokta ei naam ta deserve korena. BanglaCricket er BanglaBhai- ki darun match.

Rabz
May 23, 2011, 12:33 AM
Kawser miya to dekhi introduce korte na kortei banned !!!
That was quick !!

roman
May 23, 2011, 03:47 PM
Shudhu mangsho

vai jaan ei ta pore ami hashte hashte chair theke pore gesi :floor:

Severus
June 10, 2011, 06:00 AM
hello all.

Nocturnal
June 10, 2011, 06:19 AM
hello all.

hello.
and you are ... :)

magic boy
June 10, 2011, 09:08 AM
hello all.

thanx for joining :karate: welcome !

bujhee kom
June 11, 2011, 12:08 AM
Hello Severus bhai saheeb!

deshimon
June 13, 2011, 09:21 AM
13 bosorer shishu James90. J ei thread er udbodhon korlo tar khobor ki? Shay akhon kono post korena keno?

bujhee kom
July 22, 2011, 11:34 PM
^^^ [বাংলা]আমার মনে হয় মিজান ভাইয়ের প্রধান কাজই হয়, ডায়াপার চেঞ্জ, ওয়াইপ এবং ডায়াপারের সঠিক যোগান ঠিক রাখা। [/বাংলা]

Yes + uni unar nijer own ডায়াপার + nijer own bottoocks ওয়াইপing + air nfreshner spraying etc. so that no ghamachies/khaujani/rash in hot weather like right noow nieyo khub basto thaken ei buro boyoshe our dearest Mijan bhai!!:up:

Navo
July 30, 2011, 11:46 AM
Ah, I didn't notice this thread before! I only found out about BC this year but I have been following Bangladesh cricket since the 1997 ICC Trophy. I've lived abroad in different countries most of my life and that has deprived me of the opportunity of playing cricket seriously but I am an avid fan of the sport and have been reading Cricinfo daily for as long as I remember. Beyond that, I just graduated with a law degree from the University of Warwick :)

I've really enjoyed my time on BC and though I don't post all that regularly, I take great pleasure in reading the humorous and/or informative posts of our BC veterans on cricket and non-cricketing issues. (It has also been a great opportunity to improve my Bangla reading skills haha)

Rabz
July 30, 2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome to BC, Navo.
Enjoy your stay.

simon
July 30, 2011, 01:14 PM
Welcome Navo.
stay with us, satisfaction guaranteed.

Nadim
July 31, 2011, 04:44 AM
satisfaction guaranteed.

Lol that sounds very wrong:p:lol:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

simon
July 31, 2011, 07:05 PM
^^^:-p I know,,hhs

ZimSlog
August 1, 2011, 03:34 AM
Kinda odd that i get to introduce myself after 40 or so posts. Anyway, I'm ZimSlog from Harare Zimbabwe. I am a big fan of Bangladeshi Cricket and my favourite player is Tamim Iqbal. I won't lie, my number one team is Zimbabwe, but Bangladesh will always be my second team. Hope you guys enjoy my Zimbo spirit and my lame jokes! :-)

ZimSlog
August 1, 2011, 03:37 AM

WarWolf
August 1, 2011, 04:06 AM
Kinda odd that i get to introduce myself after 40 or so posts. Anyway, I'm ZimSlog from Harare Zimbabwe. I am a big fan of Bangladeshi Cricket and my favourite player is Tamim Iqbal. I won't lie, my number one team is Zimbabwe, but Bangladesh will always be my second team. Hope you guys enjoy my Zimbo spirit and my lame jokes! :-)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Welcome to BC. It's to have you here in our forum. May we know your name please?

I personally like Zimbabwe cricket because of the spirit you guys have. You have shown the world what you are capable off during Andy Flower, Cambell and Streak period. It's nice to see you playing test cricket again.

ZimSlog
August 2, 2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome to BC. It's to have you here in our forum. May we know your name please?

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum. I'd really like to tell you my real name, but I'd be in deep trouble with my wife. Not so long ago my life my taken over by these cricket forums and I paid little attention to my wife and family. She made me promise that I'd never post on any cricket forums and to make sure she hid my laptop so that I couldn't get involved again. I'm doing this behind her back and if she finds out I'm screwed! I hope you understand. Trust me, Amar bou khub raagi manoosh!

mufi_02
August 2, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hello all. I just joined BC even though I followed this forum for years. Looking forward to a great time

bujhee kom
August 2, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks for welcoming me to your forum. I'd really like to tell you my real name, but I'd be in deep trouble with my wife. Not so long ago my life my taken over by these cricket forums and I paid little attention to my wife and family. She made me promise that I'd never post on any cricket forums and to make sure she hid my laptop so that I couldn't get involved again. I'm doing this behind her back and if she finds out I'm screwed! I hope you understand. Trust me, Amar bou khub raagi manoosh!

Na na thik-i bolsen Zimslog bhai....khamakha apa-re ragaiya labh nai...borong ulta apnar raater khabar/dinner upaash thakben aar sheet-e baire thandai kataite hobey...bashai jaiga paben naa...Raagi manoosh-re chetaiyen naa miah!

bujhee kom
August 2, 2011, 02:52 PM
Hello all. I just joined BC even though I followed this forum for years. Looking forward to a great time

Hello dear Mufi...a very warm welcome to BC! :big_hug:

simon
August 2, 2011, 03:05 PM
warm welcome to you Mufi 02 :)

ZimSlog
August 2, 2011, 04:32 PM
Na na thik-i bolsen Zimslog bhai....khamakha apa-re ragaiya labh nai...borong ulta apnar raater khabar/dinner upaash thakben aar sheet-e baire thandai kataite hobey...bashai jaiga paben naa...Raagi manoosh-re chetaiyen naa miah!

I kinda lost you there mate. Please translate it.

bujhee kom
August 2, 2011, 04:42 PM
Zimslog bro, I was saying that do not piss off your wife, our sister, because she an angry woman...otherwise you would be starving and sleeping in the park bench tonight...hahahahha~!

My best regards to your wife (our sister)!

Rabz
August 4, 2011, 01:55 AM
Welcome to BC, the newest newbies.

Enjoy your stay.

Rifat H
August 9, 2011, 12:16 PM
Hello guys i am rifat.i have been following BC for quite a while though i have officially joined few days ago.Great to join you all.I was really alone in the matter for discussing cricket as none of my friends watch cricket at all. So feeling better though our national team really sucks!

Night_wolf
August 9, 2011, 12:41 PM
^welcome..enjoy ur stay..dont get banned;)

Rifat H
August 9, 2011, 12:47 PM
why:waiting:?

riankhan
August 9, 2011, 12:57 PM

Dear Adnan Vai,

আগে গেলে বাঘে খায়
জেলে গেলে নেতা হয়

Night_wolf
August 9, 2011, 06:02 PM
Dear Adnan Vai,

আগে গেলে বাঘে খায়
জেলে গেলে নেতা হয়

[বাংলা]হা হা ভালো বলসেন কিন্তু ভাই এখানে তো একেবারে যাবত জীবন কারাদণ্ড হয়ে যায়[/বাংলা]..no chance to appeal .lol

Night_wolf
August 9, 2011, 09:19 PM
why:waiting:?

joking mate:)

roman
August 9, 2011, 10:21 PM
[বাংলা]হা হা ভালো বলসেন কিন্তু ভাই এখানে তো একেবারে যাবত জীবন কারাদণ্ড হয়ে যায়[/বাংলা]..no chance to appeal .lol
:lol: josh hoise...

Rifat H
August 9, 2011, 11:38 PM

Finger crossed :-D

Howzat?
August 10, 2011, 06:59 AM
Hello every one.I live in Dublin, Ireland and a die-hard bd cricket fan. I'm looking forward to have a great time with you guys.

Regards

nakedzero
August 10, 2011, 07:25 AM
Welcome aboard brother/sister. Hope you enjoy your stay on BC forum.

Nadim
August 10, 2011, 04:22 PM
We have 3 active Rifat thus far...hmm:waiting:

BANFAN
August 23, 2011, 06:16 AM

Did we teach you so much bangla that you could learn it so well? And that too within a span of 40 posts? I'm sure 30 of those were in match thread. Your second story of being 19 YO is also dfficult to understand.... bhai bangali hoy etodin dhore Zim sheje thakar ki kono karon ache?

Welcome anyway

Maysun
September 1, 2011, 09:32 AM
Hello brothers & sisters,

I'm Maysun Jamil Faisal. A late introduction here. Been following Banglacricket since '07 but joined the great community this year. Did my schooling in an Indian school, my graduation in India, bascially pwning Indians since '94! And managed to spread our cricket and convert a few of them to follow Bangladesh cricket. :)

Looking forward to a long stay.

Cheers.

roman
September 1, 2011, 10:00 AM
Enjoy your stay here Maysun bro

Night_wolf
September 1, 2011, 10:54 AM
hi maysun..i have seen in cricinfo commentary during BD match that a guy name maysun makes a lot of comments that gets published..r u that guy?

simon
September 1, 2011, 11:00 AM
good to have you here Maysun,:)

Maysun
September 1, 2011, 02:49 PM
hi maysun..i have seen in cricinfo commentary during BD match that a guy name maysun makes a lot of comments that gets published..r u that guy?

yeah!!

simon
September 1, 2011, 03:01 PM
^^wow,u r famous then.

bujhee kom
September 5, 2011, 02:51 AM
A very warm welcome to my dear Maysun Jamil Faisal bhaiyo!
Maysun, your presence here makes BC a finer place!

Maysun
September 5, 2011, 10:46 AM
A very warm welcome to my dear Maysun Jamil Faisal bhaiyo!
Maysun, your presence here makes BC a finer place!

thanks bhai! I'm honored to be sharing my opinion with you all people! :)

AbuDarda
September 13, 2011, 12:50 AM
I'm a student of jagannath university,live in dhanmondi,dhaka.
I'm a hardcore fan of cricket specially of bangladesh cricket,i've been following every match of bangladesh from 2003 worldcup.Also, i'm a mobile encyclopaedia or infobank of cricket information.MY FAVOURITE CRICKET TEAM IS ONE AND ONLY 'BANGLADESH'

Jadukor
September 13, 2011, 01:50 AM
welcome abudarda... a quick quiz for your infobank... can you tell us who is the most toothless bowler in world cricket right now?

lamisa
September 13, 2011, 09:54 AM
welcome to abudarda! enjoy ur stay

simon
September 13, 2011, 05:42 PM
welcome Abudarda, a rare BC member living in BD.:)

Rabz
September 14, 2011, 01:51 AM
^^ Ahem......excuse me ... :P :P

Naimul_Hd
September 15, 2011, 05:46 AM
I'm a student of jagannath university,live in dhanmondi,dhaka.
I'm a hardcore fan of cricket specially of bangladesh cricket,i've been following every match of bangladesh from 2003 worldcup.Also, i'm a mobile encyclopaedia or infobank of cricket information.MY FAVOURITE CRICKET TEAM IS ONE AND ONLY 'BANGLADESH'

Welcome AbuDarda. Enjoy your stay. :)

goingoncra
October 2, 2011, 08:49 AM
I have just joined the forum. a warm hi to all the member here. I am nancy.

nakedzero
October 2, 2011, 08:50 AM
Hello Nancy, welcome to this family.

deshimon
October 2, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Nancy, welcome & enjoy here with us.

simon
October 2, 2011, 05:44 PM
hello Nancy welcome, interesting username. :)

chinaman_f
October 12, 2011, 07:00 AM
Hello everyone!

Fahmim here :D I haven't been foruming lately, but there was a time I was a hardcore :P good to be back to the vBulletin platform :D I got invited here via the facebook page of BC, after my earth-shattering appearance on ESPN Cricinfo's Fan Following section (http://www.espncricinfo.com/page2/content/story/536192.html) :D Hope to meet lots of cricket-fanatics, and heat up discussions soon :D

WarWolf
October 12, 2011, 07:03 AM
Hello everyone!

Fahmim here :D I haven't been foruming lately, but there was a time I was a hardcore :P good to be back to the vBulletin platform :D I got invited here via the facebook page of BC, after my earth-shattering appearance on ESPN Cricinfo's Fan Following section (http://www.espncricinfo.com/page2/content/story/536192.html) :D Hope to meet lots of cricket-fanatics, and heat up discussions soon :D
Hello Fahmim. Nice to get you here. Hope you would visit this forum regularly and contribute as much as possible. :)

Night_wolf
October 12, 2011, 08:19 AM
hello fahim vai...really enjoyed ur article..enjoy ur stay in this forum

simon
October 12, 2011, 02:46 PM
FAhmim brother stay with us . :)

chinaman_f
October 12, 2011, 10:12 PM
thanks guys!

zinatf
October 19, 2011, 03:07 AM
Hi all! Zinat here :)
I know it's a bit late for introducing myself, but I'm sorry I am always into following all the updates on BD cricket that I have forgotten to do this :)
It's been great since I joined. Everyone's so knowledgeable about Cricket. I have been learning a lot :D

chinaman_f
October 19, 2011, 04:54 AM
oh well, welcome :D

simon
October 19, 2011, 06:57 AM
Zinat?
apnake etodin bhai bolchi,thik bolcchito?

zinatf
October 19, 2011, 07:38 AM
Lol! Simon bhai ami meye....zinat...ring any bells...lol!!
Obossho apni chaile bhai bolte paren....:P
Apni bole kotha

Night_wolf
October 19, 2011, 08:00 AM
Simon mia khali sobar gender change korar pichone lagse!!...shakiber ta change kore akhon Zinat apur ta kore...kane dhore sorry bolen mia!!...(amio aktu vai giri dakhalam r ki..he he)

simon
October 19, 2011, 08:54 AM
^hehehe :-D
ei dhorlam kane,maaf korben Zinat apu ;)
achcha,NW meye naki chele bujhbo kemney,onakeoto etodin bhai bole eshechi :o

zinatf
October 19, 2011, 09:04 AM
GURU!! Kaane dhorar kono dorkar nai LOL!!
Apnar jeita khushi sheita daiken :)

Night_wolf
October 19, 2011, 01:04 PM
achcha,NW meye naki chele bujhbo kemney,onakeoto etodin bhai bole eshechi :o

ji bhai ami 100% khati nirbhejal bhai

NoName
November 23, 2011, 03:58 PM
Hi, a bit late, but whatever.
My name is Shannon Afghan, and I live in Canada, currently in first year university. Been watching cricket since 02 or 03 when I went to visit back home and would watch what seemed like baseball at the time with my grandpa.

nakedzero
November 24, 2011, 01:48 AM
Hi, a bit late, but whatever.
My name is Shannon Afghan, and I live in Canada, currently in first year university. Been watching cricket since 02 or 03 when I went to visit back home and would watch what seemed like baseball at the time with my grandpa.

Hello Shannon, welcome to BC.

zinatf
November 24, 2011, 02:44 AM
aihai ulongo dekhi pichchi :-p

Rabz
November 24, 2011, 04:15 AM
Welcome newbies.
Hope to see you all active here in BC.

nakedzero
November 24, 2011, 06:53 AM
aihai ulongo dekhi pichchi :-p

K k k ulongo? Zinatf Bhai k ulongo?? Dhoren dhoren.

Rabz
November 24, 2011, 08:42 AM
K k k ulongo? Zinatf Bhai k ulongo?? Dhoren dhoren.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5140/5557685835_d90006bd57.jpg

nakedzero
November 24, 2011, 01:07 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5140/5557685835_d90006bd57.jpg

:eek: lolz

Night_wolf
November 25, 2011, 01:22 AM
haha..love the third party face palm

Tmahmud
November 30, 2011, 11:54 AM
Hello everyone! Tasdik here.
I must say I wasn't that much of a Bangladesh Cricket follower until BC forums hooked me into it!

Looking forward to knowing you all better and absorbing fascinating knowledge about my second favourite sport (first love will always be football :-p).

FaHiMa
November 30, 2011, 12:06 PM
I must say I wasn't that much of a Bangladesh Cricket follower until BC forums hooked me into it!

Looking forward to knowing you all better and absorbing fascinating knowledge about my second favourite sport (first love will always be football :-p).

Welcome to BC Tasdik :)
Don't worry, cricket will become your favorite sport in no time... BC does that to you!

Enjoy your stay!

chinaman_f
November 30, 2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome Tasdik. So you're one of the admins from the Moja Loss facebook page :P ?

Rabz
November 30, 2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome to BC, T Mahmud.

simon
November 30, 2011, 01:44 PM
WC Tasdik bro

roman
November 30, 2011, 01:59 PM
Welcome to BC TMahmud. Enjoy your stay :)

Navo
November 30, 2011, 02:16 PM

Welcome to BC Tmahmud. Naam ta chena chena lagtese =p

Tmahmud
November 30, 2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome to BC Tmahmud. Naam ta chena chena lagtese =p

Ustaad, na chinle kintu **** Kata Litu k daak dibo :cool: Thikase bhaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

Thanks everyone!

Isnaad
December 1, 2011, 08:05 AM
Ustaad, na chinle kintu **** Kata Litu k daak dibo :cool: Thikase bhaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

Thanks everyone!

Welcome! Are you 1 of the 16 hadomins of Thikasseeee Bhaaaaaa as well?

Tmahmud
December 1, 2011, 08:18 AM
Welcome Tasdik. So you're one of the admins from the Moja Loss facebook page :P ?

Welcome! Are you 1 of the 16 hadomins of Thikasseeee Bhaaaaaa as well?

Nope bhaijaanera, I am not an admin of any of those pages, but know some of them closely. Ei phrases gula ajkaal amar vocabularyte khub prominent positions peye geche whenever I interact with Bangalees here in London.

Naimul_Hd
December 1, 2011, 08:20 AM
A warm welcome to Tmahmud to BC.

Talk no evil, see no evil, hear no evil- will keep you safe. Cheers !

zinatf
December 13, 2011, 12:19 AM
Very warm welcome to BC Tmahmud! As Naimul bhai said earlier, uni nijei kintu onek kisu bolen abar ksui bolen/shonen/dekhen na :-p
never mind, hope to see more posts from you :)

shuridh
December 19, 2011, 02:39 AM
hi!i am shuridh islam.i live in mymensingh.
i love bd cricket so much.bangla cricket forum is the best forum for bd cricket fan in net i find.i hope i will also get some good friends here

F6_Turbo
December 19, 2011, 02:50 AM
^Sup...how they hanging, a bit to the left I bet.

As a part of your initiation - tell us 10 reasons why you hate Ashraful

shuridh
December 19, 2011, 03:51 AM
^Sup...how they hanging, a bit to the left I bet.

As a part of your initiation - tell us 10 reasons why you hate Ashraful
i don't hate ashraful.i dislike him.reasons
1.he never learns from his mistake.
2.he never accept his fault fully when he out of team.
3.he always try to play victime card.
4.he is very much inconsistent if he scores a 50.he won't get runs in next 20 match.
5.he could not developt his games after playing so many matches.
6.he does not have any self confidence left.
7.he also has lack of self respect.
8.he is always best in practise but zero in match.
9.no other betsman in the world in test history play 56 test match with the avrage of 22 as a specialist batsman.still he shouts he does not get fair chance.
10.he is the most over rated cricketer in bd history.

F6_Turbo
December 19, 2011, 04:15 AM
Good enough - you're in. Now you just need to learn the not so secret forum handshake, ready?

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/714666/rtst6_medium.gif

shuridh
December 19, 2011, 04:58 AM
yea

lamisa
December 19, 2011, 07:50 AM
welcome shuridh!

shuridh
December 19, 2011, 10:23 AM
welcome shuridh!
thanks lamisa.

nakedzero
December 19, 2011, 10:31 AM
i love bd cricket so much.bangla cricket forum is the best forum for bd cricket fan in net i find.i hope i will also get some good friends here

Shuridh bhai :big_hug: welcome and count me in :up:

mufi_02
December 19, 2011, 11:49 AM
welcome shuridh bhai. Apnio taile mmnsingh er lok. amar deshi manush. Tai ashen ekta :big_hug: dei.

roman
December 19, 2011, 12:29 PM
Hello Shuridh Vai. Enjoy your stay :)

shuridh
December 20, 2011, 11:32 AM
Shuridh bhai :big_hug: welcome and count me in :up:
thanks and you are counted

shuridh
December 20, 2011, 11:33 AM
welcome shuridh bhai. Apnio taile mmnsingh er lok. amar deshi manush. Tai ashen ekta :big_hug: dei.
thanks bhai.give you a big hug.

shuridh
December 20, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hello Shuridh Vai. Enjoy your stay :)
yea i am enjoyed.

Purbasha T
December 22, 2011, 05:31 AM
yea i am enjoyed.

..by who? :eek:

Antora
December 24, 2011, 10:12 PM
Welcome to BC Shuridh Bhai and Tmahmud Bhai :)

shuridh
December 27, 2011, 01:20 PM
thanks antora.

bujhee kom
December 27, 2011, 04:53 PM

Salaam Shuridh, a warm welcome to BC my dear bro!

I have the greatest memory of Mymensingh back when I was a teen, I visited there in the mid 80s and swam in a local river, I can't remember the name, pity...I remember I just learned to swim...I rememebr we hired a boat and this very nice kind young man peddled it and showed us around, it rained I rememeber that day and we didn't have umbrellas and we were soaked...I ate somewhere and we took the train back to Dhaka....Mymensingh is a beautiful, serene place, very much out of a beautiful painting I remember, it has a deep rich history...pre-British, British, old Hindu kings and a lot of heritage.

tiger_bright
February 5, 2012, 05:25 PM
I am new to this forum. I am Hassan. I am from Dhaka but am doing my studies in UK at masters level (Economics). i love tigers and love cricket. i was there when he won new zealand 4-0.

:flag:

simon
February 5, 2012, 07:01 PM
^^very nice to have u Hasan bhai, welcome to BC. :)
hope u post regularly and one day beat Nadim , BC's Bradman :p

tiger_bright
February 9, 2012, 05:06 PM
thank you. i post when not in classes. i just want to finish and go home to dhaka. much cold weather here. i miss dhaka club and friends. we four friends have been close since young days, now we are taking studies in uk/us but cant wait to get back.

i want to get job with central bank. i did internship there.

zinatf
February 10, 2012, 03:32 AM
Welcome to BC Hasan bhai :)

lamisa
February 10, 2012, 11:07 AM
welcome to bc hasan bhai!!!

tiger_bright
February 11, 2012, 09:24 PM
thanks. are you from bangladesh or grew up overseas?

lamisa
February 12, 2012, 09:33 AM
thanks. are you from bangladesh or grew up overseas?

i am from bangladesh

Tmahmud
February 12, 2012, 12:05 PM
I am new to this forum. I am Hassan. I am from Dhaka but am doing my studies in UK at masters level (Economics). i love tigers and love cricket. i was there when he won new zealand 4-0.

:flag:

Welcome Hassan bro! Apni Uk'r kothay achen?
About the thanda- khubi oshojjokor hoye gese in the last few days. Ar the unpredictability of the English weather makes it worse.

Tmahmud
February 12, 2012, 12:08 PM

Thanks Antora!

Dukkhito deri kore dhonnobaad jananor jonno- ei sphere of BC teh khubi kom uki mara hoy.

Seraphen
February 19, 2012, 03:07 AM
Assalamu alaikum everyone! This is Hasin Rahman Ahmed (or as they call me, Aunim) from Mymensingh. I'm an Inter 1st Year student. It's indeed nice to meet you all. Here's hoping I'll enjoy my stay here. ^^

FagunerAgun
February 19, 2012, 03:57 AM
Assalamu alaikum everyone! This is Hasin Rahman Ahmed (or as they call me, Aunim) from Mymensingh. I'm an Inter 1st Year student. It's indeed nice to meet you all. Here's hoping I'll enjoy my stay here. ^^
Welcome..son, your English is good.

Seraphen
February 19, 2012, 04:11 AM
Welcome..son, your English is good.

Thank you kind sir, I'm flattered. ^^

Zeeshan
February 19, 2012, 04:43 AM

Welcome to the forum Hasin/Aunim da.

Antora
February 19, 2012, 07:00 AM
Wow!so many new people :D a warm welcome to everyone :)

Seraphen
February 20, 2012, 09:14 AM
Thank you guys! ^^

Habib
February 25, 2012, 12:49 AM
Belated welcome to Seraphen bro :) Enjoy your stay here.

GhuneDhora
March 16, 2012, 02:15 AM
Ah just joined and I already find this place fun!
Tanjid, from Toronto Canada. A first year uni student. I may not follow all the games due to study and other issues, but never miss any game of Team Bangladesh!
Favourite teams: Of course Bangladesh, then South Africa & New Zealand.
Really hoping to have some great time with you all! :)

Zunaid
March 16, 2012, 02:27 AM
Welcome to BC, GhuneDhora.

zinatf
March 16, 2012, 10:22 PM
Welcome to BC Seraphen and Ghunedhora :)

Matribhasha
June 28, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hello. I love banglacricket.

F6_Turbo
June 28, 2012, 03:55 PM
^Prove it

Maysun
June 29, 2012, 02:40 AM
F6_Turbo, he/she joined. Isn't that the best proof?

Welcome and have a pleasant stay, Matribhasha!

ahnaf
June 29, 2012, 03:07 AM
Wc..

Jadukor
June 29, 2012, 03:11 AM
looks like Ghunedhora received a wooden response from BC

Isnaad
June 29, 2012, 04:29 AM
Welcome Matribhasha. Love the name by the way.

Zunaid
June 29, 2012, 04:48 AM
looks like Ghunedhora received a wooden response from BC

Groan. I may be going out on a limb, but you can do better.

Nadim
June 29, 2012, 04:59 AM
Welcome to BC everyone!!!! Enjoy your stay and follow the rules ;)

Sabiano
August 5, 2012, 09:47 AM
Dear all the member

I'm now studying BRAC University and I am the former president of BRAC University Cricket Club. Apart from this still I'm playing Cricket in the BRAC Univ. Cricket team as an opener strike bowler. I'm also captain of my team. I love cricket and died for cricket.

This is a short info about me.

Thak you.

Ajfar
August 5, 2012, 10:00 AM
^ welcome to BC Sabiano, hope to see you around here on a regular basis.

Jadukor
August 5, 2012, 10:39 AM
I love cricket and died for cricket.

Thak you.

welcome to BC. This is indeed a tremendous boost to the diversity of this forum.

We have never had ghosts/spirits before:-B

deshimon
August 5, 2012, 06:03 PM
Dear all the member

I'm now studying BRAC University and I am the former president of BRAC University Cricket Club. Apart from this still I'm playing Cricket in the BRAC Univ. Cricket team as an opener strike bowler. I'm also captain of my team. I love cricket and died for cricket.

Thak you.

Welcome to BC. Hope for sharing your important thought here.

M.H.Rubel
August 5, 2012, 09:16 PM
Dear all the member

Thak you.

W C to bangla cricket. Enjoy good times here. Hoping to meet u at B C Iftar on 11th.

F6_Turbo
August 6, 2012, 02:06 AM
Dear all the member

Thak you.

Talk about commitment. Coming back from the dead to partake in cricket chat :big_hug:

Antora
August 6, 2012, 10:30 PM
welcome to BanglaCricket, Sabiano Bhai :)

rashed
August 29, 2012, 11:37 PM
Hi my name is my username. Thank you. Bye.

Out_You_Go
September 1, 2012, 12:23 AM
Alright, here we go.

Salaam to all!

Born and brought up in Dhaka but residing in UAE for almost 11 years. Studying in Uni. of Wollongong on scholarship, few months to graduation, majoring in IT.

A freak gamer. 2 times Inter-University 'Defence of the Ancient' (DotA) champions and 1 time second-runner up in Counter Strike 1.6. Anyone playing in Garena/Stream are welcomed to add me!!

Been a cricket enthusiast since my childhood but, honestly, played football more. Favorite team - Bangladesh (duh!)

Good to know you all. Cheers!

Kabir
September 1, 2012, 12:31 AM
Truly a butterfly effect here. Everyone reaping the benefits of an extra 'D'. Lol!!!

Shakil_WFP
October 24, 2012, 04:21 AM
Even in the middle of the battle field I never missed out any match of my country - yes, I work for UN and now stationed in Damascus, Syria. I am running on 38 years of age. I still recall my days in high school life when I used to play cricket with my friends with great passion and excitement. An afternoon without cricket tasted like the meal without salt during those days. I was following BanglaCricket as a guest for long time and now decided to join as member to share my views and ideas. At this moment I am in Bangladesh for few months and waiting for the series with WI which I intend to watch live in the stadium. My best wishes to all friends in BC.

zinatf
October 24, 2012, 04:24 AM
Even in the middle of the battle field I never missed out any match of my country - yes, I work for UN and now stationed in Damascus, Syria. I am running on 38 years of age. I still recall my days in high school life when I used to play cricket with my friends with great passion and excitement. An afternoon without cricket tasted like the meal without salt during those days. I was following BanglaCricket as a guest for long time and now decided to join as member to share my views and ideas. At this moment I am in Bangladesh for few months and waiting for the series with WI which I intend to watch live in the stadium. My best wishes to all friends in BC.

Welcome Shakil Bhai. It's amazing to know about your passion about BD cricket. Please do post more. Would love to see your POV's. Enjoy your stay here :)

Antora
October 24, 2012, 06:40 AM
Even in the middle of the battle field I never missed out any match of my country - yes, I work for UN and now stationed in Damascus, Syria. I am running on 38 years of age. I still recall my days in high school life when I used to play cricket with my friends with great passion and excitement. An afternoon without cricket tasted like the meal without salt during those days. I was following BanglaCricket as a guest for long time and now decided to join as member to share my views and ideas. At this moment I am in Bangladesh for few months and waiting for the series with WI which I intend to watch live in the stadium. My best wishes to all friends in BC. wow! How amazing, working for the UN must be super awesome :D Anyway welcome to BC :)

simon
October 24, 2012, 07:04 AM
welcome to BC Shakil bhai
looking forward to read your posts. :)

Shakil_WFP
November 4, 2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks for all welcome messages and I will try to be loud here....

Ajfar
November 4, 2012, 02:58 PM
Welcome to BC Shakil bhai. Few of our Dhaka BC members are planning to go to the stadium to watch Bangladesh play during the WI series. There is a thread in the Bangla Cricket section about it. If you are interested in joining them, you should follow that thread.

ReZ_1
January 1, 2013, 07:39 AM
Hello every1,
I have joined as a new member here, new in a sense is not perfectly true because i have always peeped now and then over here as a guest. But finally decided to join you guys. Though i love to read the post than to post it myself because i regard myself not a Big fan of Bd as most of you are. Before coming here i thought i am one of the most passionate fans for BD. But i was totally wronged seeing so many lovely passionate fans over here. When BD loses i turn around with a vow that i will not gonna watch them again and so, but i feel astonished to read some of the posts where people encourage them. there is always something to learn everywhere. Another thing is it seems over here that everyone knows each other, so i was quite reluctant to registrar at first. But still couldn't figure out how you all know each other. :)
I hope now that i have registered i will be able to post over here. Off course it won't be like the ingenious posts like most of you guys, but at least will be able to share my feelings. Hope you all will like it.
A short intro about myself: i am rezwan, an electrical engineer by profession and doing my MS in Renewable Energy Technology. :)

Maysun
January 1, 2013, 08:20 AM
Welcome on board, ReZ_1! You have done the right thing! :big_hug:

Hope you have a wonderful and a long stay here at BC! See you around. :)

Habib
January 1, 2013, 10:05 AM
Welcome to BC ReZ_1.Enjoy your stay here.:) Is your name Rezwan? Just wondering.

ReZ_1
January 1, 2013, 10:54 AM
Welcome to BC ReZ_1.Enjoy your stay here.:) Is your name Rezwan? Just wondering.

Yup and thanx

Cric Boss
January 1, 2013, 11:03 AM
Actually this place is too small to write about me :D

salman2510
February 20, 2013, 08:52 PM
Hello Everyone

Hope everything is going well with all the Bangladeshi Cricketing Fans, Just joined today and I must say i am simply blown away with the site and to see such dedications towards the Tigers.

well a little about me - My name is Salman, im 30yrs old, finished my O, A BA Honors and MBA from London UK, I came back home in early Jan 2012 and started my own organisation here.
Started playing cricket since 14yrs old, started playing PROPER cricket from 16, I played in 3rd Division Cricket here in BD for OLD DOHS. In London, i played in Surrey cricket league premier division for 2 seasons with Wonsworth Cricket Club avg around 35 with the bat and 29 with the ball. After that i broke my knee into 3 pieces and had to retire.

Other than cricket, im into cars, modifying sports cars, and photography.
here is the link to my photo gallery - http://www.flickr.com/photos/salmanmuhit/

That is about it really, If you wish to know anything else, do let me know, I will be glad to answer.

MohammedC
February 20, 2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome to Banglacricket Salman bhai.

RazabQ
February 20, 2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome Salman

zsayeed
February 20, 2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome Salman to BC and BD again.

Naimul_Hd
February 21, 2013, 03:07 AM
Nice to have you among us. Enjoy your stay here :)

simon
February 21, 2013, 02:36 PM
Welcome to BC SAlman bhai.
Cricketentertainment guaranteed.

salman2510
February 21, 2013, 07:52 PM
Welcome to BC SAlman bhai.
Cricketentertainment guaranteed.

LOL !! thank you bhaiya and thank you all for the warm welcome, I appreciate it

Zeeshan
February 21, 2013, 07:56 PM
Still you have to convince us you are not Salman Khan.

salman2510
February 21, 2013, 08:05 PM
Still you have to convince us you are not Salman Khan.

i can take a picture of my chest showing that i have hair there !! That should be enough to convince you all, right? :lol:

MohammedC
February 21, 2013, 08:11 PM
i can take a picture of my chest showing that i have hair there !! That should be enough to convince you all, right? :lol:

Just send it Zeeshan that will be enough.

Avik
April 5, 2013, 08:11 PM
Bohu din por...

BengaliPagol
April 5, 2013, 09:10 PM
Bohu din por...

Ashla ki Shahadat ke boka dite? :-|

Avik
April 7, 2013, 01:11 PM
biye korse, boka ami dibo na, bou e dibe..

besides, bou er jonno intl cricket theke retire korle bhaloi hoy :D

sum_1
May 17, 2013, 04:28 AM
Hello everyone!!
Came across this forum by chance (or rather by google), skimmed through a couple of threads and found it interesting :) Have been following more closely for a week now and is very much impressed by the level of civility (a rare phenomenon in a sports fan site) maintained by the members. So its time to promote myself form the observer status to a full fledged participant :)

A little bit about myself:
Male, 28 yo, software engineer from Kolkata. Was a Division 1 cricketer myself back in my school and early college days before finally giving up cricket due to studies.

Toured Bangladesh in 1997 (7th grade) as part of my school team. We played a couple of matches at BKSP (it had an astroturf pitch !! ) and one at Sunbeam High School. Remember the wonderful hospitality of the people and although we lost the series 1-2, it was a great overall experience :)

cheers.

Isnaad
May 17, 2013, 04:44 AM
Wonderful to have you here, sum_1. Do become a regular. Amrao amader dada der bhaloi appayon kori. ;)

Tigers_eye
May 17, 2013, 07:11 AM
Hello everyone!!
Came across this forum by chance (or rather by google), skimmed through a couple of threads and found it interesting :) Have been following more closely for a week now and is very much impressed by the level of civility (a rare phenomenon in a sports fan site) maintained by the members. So its time to promote myself form the observer status to a full fledged participant :)

A little bit about myself:
Male, 28 yo, software engineer from Kolkata. Was a Division 1 cricketer myself back in my school and early college days before finally giving up cricket due to studies.

Toured Bangladesh in 1997 (7th grade) as part of my school team. We played a couple of matches at BKSP (it had an astroturf pitch !! ) and one at Sunbeam High School. Remember the wonderful hospitality of the people and although we lost the series 1-2, it was a great overall experience :)

cheers.
Welcome to BanglaCricket. [বাংলা]হেলো!![/বাংলা] Hope you enjoy your stay. There is a rule in this board for all the new comers. They PM (private message) me their bank account and routing #s so that I can send new comers some gifts in $$$. Buy some sweets with it. Don't be afraid to post. I have been doing that for some times now.

P.S. Stay away from Gopal. "Trouble" is his middle name. thik ki na (shobai kay)?

Maysun
May 17, 2013, 09:41 AM
We don't get many Indians around here. Anyhow, welcome to BC, sum_1!

sum_1
May 17, 2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks Isnaad, Tiger's Eye and Maysun for the warm welcome :)

@Tiger's Eye: Sweets won't do, I want a Macbook :-|

Antora
May 17, 2013, 07:05 PM
Welcome to BC sum_1. Enjoy your stay :)

sum_1
May 18, 2013, 03:57 AM
Thanks Antora :)

Ajfar
May 18, 2013, 08:49 AM
Welcome to BC sum_1. Hope to see you around on a regular basis.

ReZ_1
May 18, 2013, 10:50 AM
Welcome sum_1

sum_1
May 18, 2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks Ajfar and Rez :) With all the warm welcome from you guys, I already feel like a regular.

bujhee kom
May 18, 2013, 01:57 PM
Pronaam And Salaam from BC, Sum-1 dada, a very warm welcome! I am zaved /bk. Sum-1 da, you are younger than me, I am 42, so I will address you as tumi bhai. Tumi Neel_here-ke chino naki re bhai? O amar choto bhai, from Kolkata, like you, kintoo bhai ki holo hotaat kuno khobor nai, amar amma mara gechen dui mash agey, o kono jogajog korlo naa, agey o shob-shomoi niomito jugajog rakhto, tumi okey bhai ektu khujey ber koro, o Kolkata-tei thakey, or shorir kharap thaktey parey, shei jonno tumakey bolchi. Thank you my dear bro Sum-1.

bujhee kom
May 18, 2013, 02:16 PM
Welcome to BanglaCricket. [বাংলা]হেলো!![/বাংলা] Hope you enjoy your stay. There is a rule in this board for all the new comers. They PM (private message) me their bank account and routing #s so that I can send new comers some gifts in $$$. Buy some sweets with it. Don't be afraid to post. I have been doing that for some times now.

P.S. Stay away from Gopal. "Trouble" is his middle name. thik ki na (shobai kay)?

Ohh hohohohoh...this Gopal used to be Gopal, now he goes by his parents given name Zeeshan, he is an Ordho-Unmaad, shara diin gaja taja fookey (smoke) aar ordho-ulongo obosthai ghura-fera korey, He is like a mastaan of BC.

sum_1
May 18, 2013, 02:33 PM
Pronaam And Salaam from BC, Sum-1 dada, a very warm welcome! I am zaved /bk. Sum-1 da, you are younger than me, I am 42, so I will address you as tumi bhai. Tumi Neel_here-ke chino naki re bhai? O amar choto bhai, from Kolkata, like you, kintoo bhai ki holo hotaat kuno khobor nai, amar amma mara gechen dui mash agey, o kono jogajog korlo naa, agey o shob-shomoi niomito jugajog rakhto, tumi okey bhai ektu khujey ber koro, o Kolkata-tei thakey, or shorir kharap thaktey parey, shei jonno tumakey bolchi. Thank you my dear bro Sum-1.

Thanks Zaved da for the warm welcome :)

Na Zaved da, aami Neel_here ke chini na. Kolkata r moto shohore first name diye (if at all Neel is his first name) kaoke khuje ber kora impossible. Tumi oke ekta PM korte paro, jodi future e login kore, sheta pey nischoi jogajog korbe.

So sorry to hear about your loss. May her soul rest in peace.

Once again thank you so much Zaved da for your post. Chinta koro na, tomar arekjon bhai has arrived. :)

sum_1
May 18, 2013, 02:36 PM
Ohh hohohohoh...this Gopal used to be Gopal, now he goes by his parents given name Zeeshan, he is an Ordho-Unmaad, shara diin gaja taja fookey (smoke) aar ordho-ulongo obosthai ghura-fera korey, He is like a mastaan of BC.

Online tola aday o kore naki :ohno:

Tigers_eye
May 19, 2013, 08:35 AM
Online tola aday o kore naki :ohno:
Gopal is fat. He spells it as P H A T. No "porana kapoor" will come to him. That is the reason he lurks here 24/7. Stay around few days you will know what I am talking about.

BK, amra biriani? khali boro boro kotha!!

WorldCup11
May 19, 2013, 09:03 AM
Welcome to BC sum_1. I believe you love Bangladesh cricket as a bangali and that is what brings you here. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :)

roman
May 19, 2013, 09:10 AM
Sum_1 Da ke welcome..Enjoy your stay Dada :)

sum_1
May 19, 2013, 01:58 PM
thanks WC11 and roman bhai :)

BengaliPagol
May 20, 2013, 03:21 AM
I just realised the clever pun in your name Sum_1 bhai.

sum_1
May 20, 2013, 10:16 AM
I just realised the clever pun in your name Sum_1 bhai.

no pun intended :big_hug:

Rabz
May 21, 2013, 01:11 AM
Welcome to BC Sum1.
Just been to your city last week for couple of days.

sum_1
May 21, 2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks Rabz. Hope you enjoyed your stay. :)

Rabz
May 21, 2013, 02:07 PM
^^ There wasn't much time to enjoy.
Was there for 2 days, but it was packed with back to back business meetings. It was busy, but was good in that sense.

This time, I was in Kolkata after 14 years.
Amongst the changes, the new terminal at NSCB Airport was impressive I thought.

sum_1
May 21, 2013, 11:02 PM
This time, I was in Kolkata after 14 years.
Amongst the changes, the new terminal at NSCB Airport was impressive I thought.

With the brilliant effort put into by our current (and former) governments, there wouldn't be many things left to like in 10 years time.

My last (and only) visit to Dhaka was some 15-16 years back. Guess its time to pay another visit. :)

Night_wolf
May 21, 2013, 11:06 PM
Welcome Sum_1 bhai!

sum_1
May 22, 2013, 03:23 AM
thanks Night wolf bhai :)

Maysun
May 22, 2013, 03:26 AM
Is this the longest and the best welcome anyone has got in BC?

BengaliPagol
May 22, 2013, 04:23 AM
Is this the longest and the best welcome anyone has got in BC?

i wish i received this much attention when i first joined.

:(

Isnaad
May 22, 2013, 04:32 AM
i wish i received this much attention when i first joined.

:(

You're not from Kolkata. :waiting:

sum_1
May 23, 2013, 06:58 AM
Its really heartwarming to see the welcome that I got here in BC. Once again a big thanks to all the members, for making this such a wonderful forum to express your thoughts.

The best thing about BC is that I can express myself in Bangla (albeit romanised) if required, since English is not my strong suit. :)

BengaliPagol
May 24, 2013, 08:06 PM
You're not from Kolkata. :waiting:

My father is. :rolleyes:

Zeeshan
May 25, 2013, 10:40 AM
The best thing about BC is that I can express myself in Bangla (albeit romanised) if required, since English is not my strong suit. :)

Welcome!

You can also use these tools:

http://www.banglacricket.com/html/tools/

sum_1
May 25, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks. Will give it a try. :)

Vahroone
February 5, 2014, 11:11 AM
Hello, Varun here from Bangalore, India. Good to be here. :)

While I'm neither a fanboy or hater of the Bangladeshi cricket team, I want them to stay in the scheme of things in world cricket. I've watched them extensively over the last few and hope you'll enjoy reading a neighbour's thoughts on your cricket.

Night_wolf
February 5, 2014, 12:07 PM

While I'm neither a fanboy or hater of the Bangladeshi cricket team, I want them to stay in the scheme of things in world cricket. I've watched them extensively over the last few and hope you'll enjoy reading a neighbour's thoughts on your cricket.

welcome to BC

we always enjoy reading other's opinion

roman
February 5, 2014, 12:11 PM
Hello Varun. Welcome to BC. Enjoy your stay. :)

kalpurush
February 5, 2014, 01:23 PM

Welcome to BC Vahroone. It's our pleasure having you amongst us. :)

Well, I am a fan of India cricket team, not BCCI though!
Would be nice to see how our neighbors feel about our cricket.

Enjoy and have fun!!

Vahroone
February 6, 2014, 01:48 AM
Cheers folks. :up:

simon
February 6, 2014, 04:41 PM
welcome to BC Vahroone :)
always good to have fans from other countries.

naim519
February 27, 2014, 11:21 PM
Never realized this intro thread until now... awkward
Anyway, Salam guys! I'm Naim from NYC. I've been following Bangladesh national team ever since I could walk. I'm now 23, and still supporting our tigers the best way I could. This is a great, diverse, and an intellectual community for everything that deals cricket. Haha exaggerating of course. But the in-depth analysis are great. I've seen some non-cricket related threads too. I want this game to take over the world like the black plague. Not killing people or making them sick of course, but at the rate of of a plague. It's good to see Afghanistan, UAE, Nepal, and few other countries making cricket mainstream. Premium leagues feel new to me, and T20's are completely new way to play the game. Didn't have Power Plays when I was growing up. Let's hope by the time these newbies become consistent at cricket, the BAN Tigers will win a world cup trophy.

Tigers_eye
March 4, 2014, 07:14 AM
welcome to BC

we always enjoy reading other's opinionExcept the trolls. hahaha!!!

Welcome the new and not so new members (Naim - lol) of BC. Walailum salaam.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 07:20 AM
Never realized this intro thread until now... awkward
Anyway, Salam guys! I'm Naim from NYC. I've been following Bangladesh national team ever since I could walk. I'm now 23, and still supporting our tigers the best way I could. This is a great, diverse, and an intellectual community for everything that deals cricket. Haha exaggerating of course. But the in-depth analysis are great. I've seen some non-cricket related threads too. I want this game to take over the world like the black plague. Not killing people or making them sick of course, but at the rate of of a plague. It's good to see Afghanistan, UAE, Nepal, and few other countries making cricket mainstream. Premium leagues feel new to me, and T20's are completely new way to play the game. Didn't have Power Plays when I was growing up. Let's hope by the time these newbies become consistent at cricket, the BAN Tigers will win a world cup trophy.

Welcome to bc bro. Hope you enjoy your stay and won't be the short one :)