PDA

View Full Version : We are so dead

Zobair
July 17, 2002, 08:23 AM
guys check out the runs SL "development" squad scored against our "first" 11...342!!!!!

Can you imagine what the likes of Jayasuriya and Attapatu and Jaywardene will do to us?!?

Still I don't have much problem with our bowlers as far as their application is concerned...they try their best generally...
It's the batsmen that worry me...besides not being used to the longer version of the game they also seem to suffer from stage-fright and major lack of self-belief and bad attitude...I believe our coach is right on the money on that one! Lets see what he can do...

What do you guys think?!

Mahmood
July 17, 2002, 09:54 AM
We are allowed to make only bad comments, if I say anything positive, my life will be threatened. So I will keep my mouth shut.

Tehsin
July 17, 2002, 01:35 PM
You got that right mister........

(just passing a note from someone who wanted to remain anonymous)

Mahmood
July 17, 2002, 08:44 PM
Same goes for you Mister.

So watch your (BIG) mouth.

Tehsin
July 17, 2002, 09:27 PM
Whoa, what's up with the wording dear sir ? I did mention it was from someone anonymous. Why are you getting all huffed and puffed at poor ol moi for ?

Ever heard about AM meetings ? That's anger management for you. :)

Mahmood
July 18, 2002, 08:56 AM
Nah, I guess I need a Fm meeting. I get the Fear Management Problem when BD team plays.

Tehsin
July 18, 2002, 02:11 PM
I guess you are just a WW, a Worry Wart(sp).

handle
July 18, 2002, 03:29 PM
Yes - the future looks bleak, we struggled to play a full day against their U-19 side.

:(

Time to drop our one-hit-wonder Mr. Ash