PDA

View Full Version : The salary issue

Tehsin
January 3, 2003, 11:45 AM
Pilot, Sumon, Manju I can understand and it's good to see Kapali getting rewarded for his part but Sanwar and Rokon ?

Rokon's IMMENSE talent has blinding powers on BCB. I like him, he has potential but don't think he has done enough to prove it. Sanwar is even worse. Despite being a national level player for 6-8 years, Sanwar has been mostly outside the team.

Good luck to all six and the rest in the WC. Two wins is all I want, anything more will be ................

DOORBIN
January 5, 2003, 12:49 PM
Would like to hear more on the SALARY ISSUE.

Are are players making good money?

If so, how good is the money?

Are they happy ?

These issues are very important.

fwullah
January 6, 2003, 12:02 PM
I am sure that Pilot, Sumon, Kapali, Monju are happy.

I am also certain that Rokon and Sanwar are overjoyed about their salary.

But about the rest - I guess time will tell.

I can only imagine that players who will be in form - I mean really in form and also not in the salary, but will score fifties and hundreds against big teams - will be happy since their reward will be more than what Pilot, Sumon, Monju, Rokon, Kapali, and Sanwar are getting.

But what about players who will not be able to perform? I am not so sure about that. In that case, only time will tell.

Mahmood
January 6, 2003, 02:17 PM
Talha and Masri deserved it.

rafiq
January 6, 2003, 04:36 PM
at the end of each game? 3 months, 6 months, 1 year?

Mahmood
January 6, 2003, 08:54 PM
Yearly.

Tehsin
January 6, 2003, 11:34 PM
Rajputro said yearly but I would say it gets dragged around based on who is running BCB. I believe the last salary deal ended in August. From August to December - about four months of NOTHING.