PDA

View Full Version : Match thread:BD vs Ind 2nd Test at Chittagong

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Mridul
December 19, 2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Blah
Originally posted by Mridul
does anyone having problem to watch the match in sgstream???.....for some reason...i am getting some error

What does the error meassage say?

blah:flag:

windows media player cannot play the file. the file is either corrupt or the player does not support the file you are trying to play

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 12:37 AM
Ash is showing signs of maturity. I have no question about his talent, with maturity he can dominate any bowler in the world.

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Blah
does anyone having problem to watch the match in sgstream???.....for some reason...i am getting some error

What does the error meassage say?

windows media player cannot play the file. the file is either corrupt or the player does not support the file you are trying to play

It's working fine for me.

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 12:40 AM
dont get too excited, only 1 mistake can ruin everything. we need themto play defensive and stay on the crease,

ash hit all the boundaries on the on side, and most of them lofty

Mridul
December 19, 2004, 12:40 AM
[i]

It's working fine for me.

it was working fine with as well...but once i got hanged...and tried to restart again....it did not connect...and showing error messages

Alomelo
December 19, 2004, 12:41 AM
Mridul,

can you tell me please how are you guys watching the game??

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 12:42 AM
I am trying hard not to think of the negatives. Great job again by Ashraful, the only solid batsmen in the team. If Sumon can contain himself, he can get a better average but his action/batting makes it look as if he could care less.
Good session for BD losing only Sumon in the process. Can't remember the last time we have 174 or 4 wickets.
Some are saying hat Aftab needs to work on his footwork. He is still young and he should be given the proper instruction by the coach and I'm pretty sure he will become a batting legend (by BD standards)

Blah
December 19, 2004, 12:42 AM

first double check the link provided to you by sgstream on their e-mail.
copy and paste it again on you browser.

than if it doesnt work, try going to the media player webpage and get necessary upgrades.

if doesnt work try sending them an e-mail for help.

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 12:43 AM
brikonwall... ki khobor ? Planningg to pull another all nighter ?

Blah
Originally posted by Alomelo
Mridul,

try restarting your computer

Mridul
Mridul,

go to www.sgstream.com...then event...type 'chittagong'...then pay by payapal..its $3 US dollar per day

sunniath
December 19, 2004, 12:44 AM
i paid the money and got connected. maybe server is too busy.

sunniath
December 19, 2004, 12:44 AM
i dont know if you were able to watch the game before.if not may be you can update your media player and try again.

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 5:46 AM GMT, by sunniath.

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 12:46 AM
today is the best deal $3 for 2 bd innings.

roaring tigerz
the most important thing for ash and bd cud be if he can reach three figures.i am sure once he can reach his second test hundred it will give him enough self belief to convert more starts into big hundreds

Spitfire_x86
All of you who are badmouthing about Sumon, [self-censored] :mad:

He has scored way more runs than Golla by playing in his own style, and you can be assured that he will score many more runs without listening to mainstream people.

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 5:56 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

Alomelo
December 19, 2004, 12:48 AM
Guys ,

Those who are watching the sgstream live... can you guys do us a favor.. like can you feed the livestream through your webcam???

Everyone here will appreciate it.

Thanks

sunniath
December 19, 2004, 12:49 AM
my only prayer is to avoid follow-on.i dont care who scores how much.just avoid god damn follow-on.

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 12:50 AM
Spitfire ... just tell me this. Do you think Sumon could have score atleast double the runs if he had not played that unnecessary shot ? ANY sensible player would have played safer shots or waited for the ones that he can put away. It's the basics. Nothing to get too worked up about.

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 12:50 AM
Mridul,

go to www.sgstream.com and click on events.

event = chittagong

You ought to pay 3 usd per day through paypal. Check your e-mail for the invoice ID.

Then go back to sgstream website and enter in the invoice id. You can watch the game live.

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 12:51 AM
if you know test cricket, its not about scoring runs, but to stay on the crease as long as you can and make sure that fall of wkts are prevented.

he as a captain do not even show any sign of doing that

sunniath
December 19, 2004, 12:52 AM
bashar is becoming annoying.he is too proud of his attacking game and that is speeding his downfall

brikonwall
Originally posted by tehsin
brikonwall... ki khobor ? Planningg to pull another all nighter ?

Tehsin..yeah, just had a good cup of hot, strong and delicous tea. How about you? all nighter?

Alomelo
Originally posted by brikonwall
Mridul,

go to www.sgstream.com and click on events.

event = chittagong

You ought to pay 3 usd per day through paypal. Check your e-mail for the invoice ID.

Then go back to sgstream website and enter in the invoice id. You can watch the game live.

Can anyone share their invoice ID?

rassel
so another words sumon simply sorry now a day .... :drool:

fab
how much is needed to avoid a follow on? (sorry i dunno how to calculate it)

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 12:53 AM
Spitfire ... another thing .... you can get as excited or as emotional as you want but I'd advise you not to use swear words. We're here to enjoy cricket and as fans WE WILL praise the good shots and criticize the bad ones. That's the nature of a fan forum. Unfortunately for some, SWEAR words do not have any place in this one.

rassel
December 19, 2004, 12:53 AM

[Can anyone share their invoice ID?

it won't work

fab
December 19, 2004, 12:54 AM
Can anyone share their invoice ID?
Surely you can afford $3!

Baundule
Originally posted by fab

341 needed; at least 199 behind..

kalimdor
Bashar probably wanted to copy and paste Ganguly's innings - coming down the track, hit the ball the high. Except that he missed the ball by miles.

Tehsin
Fab - general rule, 200 runs. India scored 540, we need to score 341. :)

Alomelo
Originally posted by rassel

it won't work

how abt... feeding through webcam??

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 12:56 AM
brikon .. i don't know if I can last too long. Had four hours of sleep, have been running on backup all day. Only thing that kept me up this long is Ash.

brikonwall
to the guys who are watching the game live, why are these Indian ppl crying for losing the Stupid Dream Job comptetion? Even the men are crying...what's wrong with them.

rassel

it won't work

how abt... feeding through webcam??

i would have done, but my cam messed up.

Spitfire_x86
December 19, 2004, 12:57 AM
Sorry about the swear words, I really don't like using them......but got too angry seeing this constant Bashar bashing

All batsmen can get out by playing false shots, Lara, Tendulkar...all of them. It's part of cricket.

kalimdor
December 19, 2004, 12:58 AM
to the guys who are watching the game live, why are these Indian ppl crying for losing the Stupid Dream Job comptetion? Even the men are crying...what's wrong with them.

Because their dream turn into nightmare .... at least to them:umm:

Navarene
December 19, 2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by fab

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 12:59 AM
brikon .. i don't know if I can last too long. Had four hours of sleep, have been running on backup all day. Only thing that kept me up this long is Ash.

Same here, I want to see Ash's batting. I also took a nap for about 4 hours...by the way, when you get chance, go and surf our teams website www.washingtonbengals.org

Spitfire_x86
December 19, 2004, 01:01 AM
His problem was ball selection, not temperament. Just picked the wrong one for coming down the track.

If he does his homework, I'm sure that he'll improve on that.

rassel
dream job during game time. they need to get a fu**** life. espn here they don't do this sort of crap like they are doing.

Blah
Originally posted by allrounder
if you know test cricket, its not about scoring runs, but to stay on the crease as long as you can and make sure that fall of wkts are prevented.

he as a captain do not even show any sign of doing that

Actually no, test cricket is about staying in the wicket AND scoring runs. Because if you dont score runs the preassure builds up and you actually get out without even scoring runs. Which the team, untill recently were never doing, while they should have.

its basic cricket, you dont let the bowler dominate you on a batting-paradise wicket.

Look what aussie were doing, they bounced back after loosing 5 wicket, and played extremely aggresively on a test match, on a bowling-friendly wicket, and end up scoring 380 runs.

And yes, there is much to learn from them. For starters, copy their strategy.

James90
December 19, 2004, 01:02 AM
200 runs behind so long as it's a full match (not rain interrupted)

fab
December 19, 2004, 01:02 AM
Fab - general rule, 200 runs. India scored 540, we need to score 341. :)
oh! that easy.. :embaressed:

Spitfire_x86
December 19, 2004, 01:03 AM
What do you guys think about female amateur commentators?

Atahar seems to be Geoff Boycott when they join in the box.

The only reason ESPN-Star is allowing female contenders because they don't want to be labeled as sexist.

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 6:03 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 6:04 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

sunniath
December 19, 2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by kalimdor

Because their dream turn into nightmare .... at least to them:umm:

hashi lagtese tader karbar dekhe.ESPN er Dream Job er Bollywood copy.Competetorder Hinglish(English in Hindi accent) ta shune moja lagche ei ja.....

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 01:04 AM
blah you forgot that if you stay on the crease, runs do come, and once bowlers get tired you do get more runs then. for BD they need to first stay and play a long innings then worry about runs, test can be drawn by not getting allout

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Sorry about the swear words, I really don't like using them......but got too angry seeing this constant Bashar bashing

All batsmen can get out by playing false shots, Lara, Tendulkar...all of them. It's part of cricket.

Spitfire...You can SWEAR your heart out to all of us, but no one will change their opinion. I think u r missing the whole point, it's not WHY he got out...it's the WAY he got out.....we didn't need any forced SIX...ones and twos would have done the job....getting STUMPED on 3rd day of a 5 day game is a SHAME...specially when you are a BD bastman facing India..

chyicarus
December 19, 2004, 01:06 AM
Spitfire, i don't think you have been following his batting, or don't have much idea about his technique. Playing cavalry shots doesn't make any batsman a Test batsman. Did you actually see his footwork? Do you feel confident that he'll last when he's facing a ball?
I don't know about the others but i personally don't like his batting. Take away his fifties and hundreds- and see how many runs he got- see what his average is? Also see where he scores the majority runs! And finally see how many runs he gets on the off-side as opposed to on-side and in front of the wicket as opposed to behind the wicket! Test cricket is not tape-tennis cricket my friend!

Spitfire_x86
December 19, 2004, 01:06 AM
If you play like off-form Golla, then runs never come, no matter how long you stay in the middle.

Pundit
December 19, 2004, 01:07 AM
How much longer till play ? Its 1:06 EST where I am, now.

Also, what's the link to Chat ?

Thanks,

P

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 01:08 AM
Athar is too quiet to be a commentator. We need a BD commie who is blindly devoted to BD cricket. Even if BD plays the worst cricket ever, they'll paint a rosy picture. It works great for morale. Look at our neighbors. One day, we'll end up having some amazing players and beat the (excuse my abrasiveness) living daylights out of all other test sides.

Imtiaz
December 19, 2004, 01:08 AM
Do you realise this is Aftab's 3rd innings. He has not scored below 20 yet. Is this a first for a Bangladeshi ?

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:09 AM
game about to start!

Blah
December 19, 2004, 01:11 AM
blah you forgot that if you stay on the crease, runs do come, and once bowlers get tired you do get more runs then. for BD they need to first stay and play a long innings then worry about runs, test can be drawn by not getting allout

Well, how many times did it work for bangladesh?
They allways tried to stay on the wicket, they never try to hit and score runs.

Runs don't eventually come if you don't score it. BD is well below the average run score. The average run score in test match is anything around 3.5 to 4.0 BD is 2.9. Yesterday, they tried to block and lost 3 wicket. Today so far they lost one.

And finally you can't put aside gavasker and other well known players analysis about the BD batting. They all said it's the best approach.

What's missing, is one more middle order batsmen.

Pundit
Thanks Zoloft Man

Spitfire_x86
How many runs Shewag got if you take away his centuries? It's pointless.

I've watched most of his test innings. His temperament is more like Lara than Dravid or Tendulkar. Lara plays way too many risky shots in the beginning.

Not every batsman have same style of getting set in the wicket. Whatmore knows that and that's why he doesn't give too much advice to Sumon about his batting.

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 01:12 AM

You cannot be more right. Test is cricket is nothing but staying in the wicket. Why the test teams plays better in one day too? Because the longer you stay, the more you learn. You learn to how to pick bowls to hit or block. You also learn about yourself, like what is your stregth? what you need to improve?...

Ibrahim
166 more needed to avoid follow-on

Pundit
I hope SRT gets to bowl more often !

AsifTheManRahman
oh yeah...once again, i'm sooooo excited...been so busy these days...missed the first two days...finally get to follow some cricket...and some good scores by the batsmen too!!!...yeah....bring it awn baby!!!:D

SS
for chat plz go to following link
http://www.banglacricket.com/games/chat/

Tehsin
one thing I have forced myself from mentioning here is our uncanny ability to balance out the innings. If top order fails, the bottom half goes above and beyond but when the top order Blooms, the bottom folds within a few overs. There's got to be some psychological reason behind this.

Pundit
December 19, 2004, 01:14 AM
Bengalis are very easily made content.

Spitfire_x86
December 19, 2004, 01:15 AM
FOUR !!!!!

NICE SQUARE CUT FROM ASHRAFUL!!!!

:bravo:

rassel
Originally posted by Pundit
Thanks Zoloft Man

yees zolof rulz;) long live the creator

one more 4

Pundit
Thanks SS ! Can't wait to join you guy'z. I've already got the bottle, glasses and cork-screw out . C'mon Ash...make us proud !

artcellyus
61.3 Tendulkar to Ashraful, FOUR!!, waits for the ball to turn and cut it to deep backward point, the crowd loves it:great:

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 01:16 AM
Leave it to pundit mohashoi to clear the air. :)

brikonwall
How many runs Shewag got if you take away his centuries? It's pointless.

I've watched most of his test innings. His temperament is more like Lara than Dravid or Tendulkar. Lara plays way too many risky shots in the beginning.

Not every batsman have same style of getting set in the wicket. Whatmore knows that and that's why he doesn't give too much advice to Sumon about his batting.

Can we not compare Sumon with Lara...this is not a fair comparison.....HA HA HA....please

AsifTheManRahman
i hope the tail clicks in this innings too...we need rafiq and pilot to stay there long...i don't trust this aftab guy...btw has ash come out of his loop?

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:18 AM
big six by ash:great::fire:

Spitfire_x86
NOW SEE what use of good footwork and shot selection can do

another SIX!!!!

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 6:19 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

Tehsin
:) ... u guys are screaming about Ash's four, I'm still stuck in the previous over with cricinfo. Cricinfo rocks... :)

songsoptok
SIX :fire::fire:

AsifTheManRahman
December 19, 2004, 01:19 AM
man that six sure sounds good!

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 01:20 AM
Asif .... Ash changed his loop around a bit ... we can expect the duck in the next one. He'z got this innings covered.

Ibrahim
December 19, 2004, 01:20 AM
great six

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 01:21 AM
we need more running btw wkts that huge hits in the air.

AsifTheManRahman
Asif .... Ash changed his loop around a bit ... we can expect the duck in the next one. He'z got this innings covered.

anyways, i dont care as long as he's changing that loop, irrespective of the degree of the change :)

Spitfire_x86
Can we not compare Sumon with Lara...this is not a fair comparison.....HA HA HA....please
Is it too wrong to say that Sumon is like Lara for our team??

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 01:22 AM
Spitfire...did you see the down-the-track shot for SIX by Ash? This is how you go down-the-track. You take the ball inside your pads so that if you miss it goes on to hit your pad. Not like Bashar, keeping the ball three feet away from you. Bashar needs to learn from Ash.

Ibrahim
December 19, 2004, 01:23 AM
Pathan is back, but it will be hard for me to get favor

Pundit
Pathan is back. I hope all he does is bowl lame.

allrounder
aftab needs to just watch first, he is going after irfan right from the start

Alomelo
December 19, 2004, 01:24 AM
Aftab gotta watch for pathan's delivery.. specially the inswinging one

AsifTheManRahman
December 19, 2004, 01:24 AM
see...all you have to do is see out the overs...build partnerships...thats all test cricket is about (as if you guys didnt figure this out yet ;))...we had a good partnership yesterday and are having a good one now...i hope this one flourishes and rana, rafique and pilot get runs, assisted by tapash. we should look at stretching this one as far as possible

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:25 AM
aftab needs to just watch first, he is going after irfan right from the start

yes definitely. irfan almost had him

brikonwall
Is it too wrong to say that Sumon is like Lara for our team??

There is a thick line between "Lara for our team" and "like Lara" (noted in your previous post)....Lara of BD cannot/shouldn't be like Lara of WI

Pundit
Well, Ash has nullified the spinners. How old is the ball ? I hope all that Pathan does is sweat.

moin747
Pathan to Aftab Ahmed, no run, wide outside the off stump, Aftab
goes after it and gets beaten, there was sound as the ball passed
the bat but that was of the bat hitting the turf, loud appeal for
caught behind turned down, excellent decision

BushidoTiger
can the people watching it pls update..my cricnfo is stuck...did we loose anyone?

Alomelo
December 19, 2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
see...all you have to do is see out the overs...build partnerships...thats all test cricket is about (as if you guys didnt figure this out yet ;))...we had a good partnership yesterday and are having a good one now...i hope this one flourishes and rana, rafique and pilot get runs, assisted by tapash. we should look at stretching this one as far as possible

I agree with you.. but the problem is.. when a partnership is broken.. it starts the same ol sh** again...

AsifTheManRahman
inexperience..thats all...

watch out the pathan overs kid!

rassel
25 more run to go then legend of ash will begin once more.:fanflag:

Pundit
December 19, 2004, 01:27 AM
Looks like a old ball. I hope Pathan doesn't reverse ?

AsifTheManRahman

he's gonna make it with 5 consecutive sixes;)

brikonwall
Irfan is thinking that he will apeal his heart out and he will get a lucky wicket...HUH

Baundule

let's stop negative thinking for a while.....just enjoy the good time.....next innings is next innings; I want a big century in this one:fanflag:

rassel
Originally posted by BushidoTiger
can the people watching it pls update..my cricnfo is stuck...did we loose anyone?

no 193/4

Alomelo
December 19, 2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by BushidoTiger

Bangladesh 193/4 (64.2 ov)

Pundit
Yeah Rassel, carry the flag proudly. We're all marching with you.

brikonwall
Originally posted by Pundit
Looks like a old ball. I hope Pathan doesn't reverse ?

Yes, he does.

rassel

he's gonna make it with 5 consecutive sixes;)

sure why not:D

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 01:29 AM
aftab is getting impatient. trying to hit hard. not the right thing to do

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:30 AM
another lovely four from ash the legend:flag:

brikonwall
WHAT A SHOT by Ash...WOW.....is Bashar watching?

artcellyus
65.1 Pathan to Ashraful, FOUR!!, comes on the front foot and drives between extra cover and long off, a most beautiful cover drive:bravo:

rassel
another one :joy::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

BushidoTiger
thx russ..

artcellyus
65.2 Pathan to Ashraful, FOUR!!, comes on the frontfoot and drives between extra cover and long off, that is another copybook cover drive from Ashraful, the crowd is on its feet now:great:

rassel
3 four in a row:great::great:

brikonwall
December 19, 2004, 01:31 AM
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW...Ash...WWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW W...Is Bashar watching?

allrounder
classic cover drives from ash

Tehsin
207 for 4
onek din por ektu bhalo lagche

artcellyus
65.3 Pathan to Ashraful, FOUR!!, pitched on the legs, flicked it upplishly to deep square leg beating the fielder there, Ashraful is on fire here:flag:

AsifTheManRahman
December 19, 2004, 01:32 AM
thats the way to play pathan...watch and learn!

rassel
hold your breath guys he is almost there

btw quick single

Alomelo
Ash should come down now.. I dont want him to loose his wicket just before his another beautiful saving hundread

betaar
OMG, what's wrong with Ash, too good!!

songsoptok
200 :fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanf lag::fanflag:
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

moin747
December 19, 2004, 01:33 AM
:great::joy::bravo:

artcellyus
December 19, 2004, 01:33 AM
ashraful ekta hira...diamond.....ashrafuler golai mala porano uchit!:bravo::bravo:

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 01:34 AM
Ash on 89

rassel
208/4
Ash on 89

betaar
I hope Ash gets his well deserving 100. It's his too loose if he plays any stupid shot.

Blah
Thats how you do it, aggresive, and reasonable.
shatter the confidence of the bowler.

Alomelo
:fanflag: 200 UP!!!

songsoptok
December 19, 2004, 01:35 AM
pathan re patha banailo

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:36 AM
8 more run to go :flag:

Ibrahim
Ash 92

rassel
wow what a shot by the king
he is on 96

Tehsin
I'm in the chat room .. someone said Ash on 92

mzia
December 19, 2004, 01:37 AM
100 congratulation ASh

allrounder
aftab just needs to stay there and block and play safe

Tehsin

rassel
yes another 4
100 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

artcellyus
216/4 ash-96....allahu allahu!

Tehsin

Fazal
100:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::great::great::gr eat::bravo::bravo:

artcellyus
100:bravo::joy:

allrounder

Faisal
`10000000000

brikonwall
Spitfire...compare Ash with Lara...not Bashar...Did you ever see Lara cracking a cover drive...Ash has those? Did you ever see Lara sending short ball over Square....Ash has it....

shaheen
December 19, 2004, 01:38 AM
1oo for Ash:great::great::great::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Alomelo
nervous 90s...hang on there ash...

rassel
so the legend begin:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Baundule
66.4 Harbhajan to Ashraful, FOUR!!, comes down the track to the pitch of the ball and smashes it to deep mid wicket, what a way to get his 3rd Test CENTURY!! :bravo:

Navarene
100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go go go ASH:great::bravo::fanflag:

songsoptok
alhamdulillah.

ash 100:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

brikonwall
CENTURY...ASH CENTURY....:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bra vo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::brav o::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

kalimdor
wow owow owowoowowowo I was for a while. O Allah am I seeing the score right .... yayayyayay

betaar
reverse swing, woooooooow.

Pundit
:fire:

Hail our new King - Emperor Ash !!

I kneel before your !!!!

Baundule
66.4 Harbhajan to Ashraful, FOUR!!, comes down the track to the pitch of the ball and smashes it to deep mid wicket, what a way to get his 3rd Test CENTURY!! :great:

Ibrahim
Great Ash

BD is the best

Alomelo
I think my cricinfo.. is kinda slow... and 100 for Ash :fanflag::bravo:

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:39 AM
now he needs to take it easy :lol::tiger:

Spitfire_x86
ASHRAFUL HAS SCORED his BIG 100!!!!!!!

:great::great::great::great:

Mahmood
3rd? Should be 2nd, unless I forgot one.

Well done Ash, may this form continue rest of your career.

songsoptok
66.4 Harbhajan Singh to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, 100! 100! 100! comes
down the track and turns it away to the midwicket fence,
magnificent innings!

AsifTheManRahman
December 19, 2004, 01:40 AM
:joy::joy::joy::joy::tiger::tiger::tiger::D:D:D:fi re::fire::fire::fire::fire:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. .ashraful is the MAN!!!!! GO ASHRAFUL!!!!

did u see the way he simply bashed pathan? maaaaannnn...and then 5 fours in a row to get to a 100!!!!!! what a healthy strike rate tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!yessssss

SS
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Pundit
3 rd ?

mzia
What to say, Ash cool, you can do more....

tpusltn
Congratz to ASH:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::f anflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanfla g::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fa nflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag ::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fan flag::fanflag::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up: :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::great::great: :great::great::great::great:

Spitfire_x86
Without doubt, the best hundred scored by ANY Bangladeshi batsman

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Ibrahim
Another milestone for BD

rana
goooooooooooooood:bravo::bravo::bravo: Ash got take 100 more runs

kalimdor
100000000 :bravo::fire:

BushidoTiger
HALELUJAH...!!! thats the way to do it...!! got some wounded pride back...!

Ibrahim
66.4 Harbhajan Singh to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, 100! 100! 100! comes
down the track and turns it away to the midwicket fence,
magnificent innings!
crowd erupts! what a player, what an innings!

AsifTheManRahman
December 19, 2004, 01:41 AM
:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::joy: feeling proud to be a bangladeshi ;):D

Pundit
Pathan lost his manhood.

Send the kid back to prep school !!!!

Spitfire_x86
Didn't I told ya guys that aggression is the best defense???

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

brikonwall
now ... double century.....only Ash can do that for BD.

moin747
December 19, 2004, 01:42 AM
2nd century for ashraful and 2nd bangladeshi to score century against india in test match cricket

:great::joy::fanflag::great:

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 6:42 AM GMT, by moin747.

brikonwall
Didn't I told ya guys that aggression is the best defense???

you are right about that....

mzia
Pathan became theethless to Ash... 4 again

Baundule
Ashraful is defensive now:)
I praise this attitude...want 99 more from him

Ibrahim
Mohammad Ashraful (RHB) 100 125

Fazal
Bajji is converted to Alu Bhaji today by Ashraful!!!

Spitfire_x86
December 19, 2004, 01:43 AM
This is the way test cricket should be played......

the 21st century way, the Australian way.

Now Aftab has hit 2 fours in a row....

:bravo::bravo:

Alomelo
Onek onek din por... khub khub bhalo lagche.... at least kichu to pelam...

Tehsin
100 partnership up
Good job Aftab .... made CTG proud

mzia
And Afteab 4, nice middled shot...

rassel
2 four from aftab:fanflag::fanflag:

AsifTheManRahman
what bravery! what guts! on 92 and he doesnt give a damn...hots it away for four....on 96 he comes down the wicket!!! sheer confidence!!!

i simply looooooved the way he banged pathan!!!3 fours in a row? i thought he was supposed to be unplayable!!! go ash turn this into a big one...enjoy urself now...the pressure's relieved a lot...

Alomelo
Go CTG Boy Go!!!

67.5 Pathan to Aftab Ahmed, FOUR, shot! short of a good length delivery
angling across the right-hander, Aftab stands tall and punches it
away into the gap between gully and point, 100 partnership comes
up

Fazal
Dreaming of a DRAW!!!

Ibrahim
December 19, 2004, 01:44 AM
assisted by tapash. we should look at stretching this one as far as possible

Tapash?? is he palying

songsoptok
Current Partnership: 102 runs, 22.5 overs, RR: 4.47

Ibrahim
Current Partnership: 102 runs, 22.5 overs, RR: 4.47

moin747
67.6 Pathan to Aftab Ahmed, FOUR, Aftab! short and wide outside the off
stump, blasted to the point boundary, perfect timing, brilliant
stuff
67.5 Pathan to Aftab Ahmed, FOUR, shot! short of a good length delivery
angling across the right-hander, Aftab stands tall and punches it
away into the gap between gully and point, 100 partnership comes
up

Tehsin
Just to give an idea on Ash's maturity (as opposed to half the team) :
67.3 Pathan to Mohammad Ashraful, no run, good length delivery on the
middle and off stump line, defended watchfully

He did not get excited, did not let it get the best of him. Playing focused inshallah.

rassel
December 19, 2004, 01:45 AM
now it's time to settle down little tiger! and also

give the poor kid(irfan) a break. the boy had suffered enough

pagol-chagol
damn we should have mushfiq instead of aftab

Pundit
How many overs to the new ball - 7 ? Well, Pathan is too tierd, hopefully.

Alomelo
Originally posted by Fazal
Dreaming of a DRAW!!!

I am not dreaming anymore.. expecting now....

rassel
Originally posted by pagol-chagol
damn we should have mushfiq instead of aftab

nice joke:D

mzia
6 harbajan out of ground near to Aftab's house....

Spitfire_x86
WOOHOO!!!!!!!

SIX by Aftab!!!

rassel
mighty six from aftab

Ibrahim
We need 110 to avoid follow on

moin747
last 3 overs 35 runs

Tehsin
December 19, 2004, 01:46 AM
6 by aftab

AsifTheManRahman
OMG...i dont believe this!!! and it feels even better since the guy taking all that bashing is pathan!!! onek nachaisos bacha, okhon tor mair khawar pala....

Spitfire_x86
Good to see that Aftab hit the ball with the turn, not against spin

allrounder
look at gavaskar not saying anything at all on this six, so quiet.

Fazal
Boy what a game by Aftab !!! Anyone miss Rajin anymore??

betaar
This is the best partnership I'be ever seen live from BD, I don't know how many of you have seen better.
Just as I am typing, anohter 6!!!

Alomelo
December 19, 2004, 01:47 AM
Aftab.. making me proud.. the Ctg boy!!!!!

Pundit
Like Kaneria, Pathan is steadily becoming a non-factor !!!!

kalimdor
Dreaming of a DRAW!!!

Sweet Dream:clap:

moin747
Harbhajan Singh to Aftab Ahmed, SIX, What a shot! this is amazing
cricket! tossed up on the pads, Aftab takes on the man at deep
midwicket and clears him by a long way, India under pressure here

AsifTheManRahman
6 this time? cricinfo's on a crack! dont see it :(

rassel

rajin who:P

brikonwall
what a SIX by Aftab

Ibrahim
December 19, 2004, 01:48 AM
Aftab.. making me proud.. the Ctg boy!!!!!

me to

shaheen
SIX:clap::clap::clap::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

kalimdor
what's going on guys ..... these are our cricketers ....... ours OURS

AsifTheManRahman
maaaaannnn...this is too good...two of the best bowlers are getting stripped! awesome!

rassel
drop catch ash almost gone

Spitfire_x86
Now a place in national team is not going to open for Razin easily again.

Edited on, December 19, 2004, 6:49 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

moin747
afteb need 7 more for madin half century

allrounder
December 19, 2004, 01:49 AM
ash dropped

Ibrahim
68.5 Harbhajan Singh to Aftab Ahmed, SIX, What a shot! this is amazing
cricket! tossed up on the pads, Aftab takes on the man at deep
midwicket and clears him by a long way, India under pressure here
==============
India under pressure...........................

Emad03
4 4 4 1 . . | 3 1 4 4 1 . | . . . 1 4 4 | . . 1 . 6 . |

isnt this nice to see

i sense the bangladeshi cricket will be on the rise for now on insallah

mzia

...Ganguly

shaheen
aftab close to his 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!

songsoptok
pathan pida khaia vagse

AsifTheManRahman
pathan removed from the attack!! hahahahaha

zaheer's in...this should be easy ;)

Ibrahim
December 19, 2004, 01:50 AM
ash dropped

no Ash

Alomelo
Its time for Aftab's 50!!!! hang in there...

allrounder
ash dropped, laxman says no he dropped it, rafiq did not of laxman yesterday

AsifTheManRahman
42 off the last 4...ebhabe one day te khellei to howe jaay :D

Pundit
Zahher's turn to bend over.

Baundule
December 19, 2004, 01:51 AM
69.2 Zaheer to Ashraful, no run, fuller length, on the legs, flicked it to short mid wicket, Laxman dives for it, he does hold on to it, but falls flat and the ball rolls on the ground. Laxman shakes it head and Ashraful got a life. Dropped!!

Fortune favors the brave :)

rassel
man why ash try to hit every single ball . he need to relax big time. it's long long way to go.

brikonwall
sorry Rajin....go hug ur bro Alok...

AsifTheManRahman
December 19, 2004, 01:52 AM
luck favors the brave???

ok ash should get a double ton now :cool:

Alomelo

or.. both can wipe each others ***....!!!:lol:

kalimdor
ash = tendul, height, runs, style, opposing catch drops ....

Ibrahim
guys, how about crowd in chittagong.

AsifTheManRahman

both come from the same place eh? maybe the same village?;)

Pundit
Rajin will now pursue his long lost dream - to become a boxer !!!

brikonwall

What do you mean by "afiq did not of laxman yesterday"?

rassel

well done brother laxman! congrat for behaving;)

BushidoTiger
December 19, 2004, 01:53 AM
man why ash try to hit every single ball . he need to relax big time. it's long long way to go.

-agree..hope these two dont get carried away...we still do have quite a ways to go...