PDA

View Full Version : steve waugh's ton & indian & paki misery

rafiq
January 4, 2003, 02:47 AM
was magnificent and against all odds. wish i could see the match, it's shaping up to be competitive at last. h-fan what do you have to say?

wonderful to see the indians get smacked around in new zealand, too bad they aren't in our group in the wc, could have helped them reach new lows - a world cup defeat in the hands of bangladesh!

I am equally pleased to see pakistan get hammered in south africa. they get 620 sored on them (could have been 1000), and not a squeak of celebration on this board? what's wrong with everyone? when we get humiliated, indians and pakistanis jump all over it. let's stop being so nice!

rafiq
January 4, 2003, 02:50 AM
i meant waugh was magnificent.

pakistan and india were pathetic and perhaps it's time to kick them out of test cricket, right? india won't tour pakistan, makes up it's own rules, and has become a general pain in the butt. Pakistan can't host any home games because it's a terrorist hellhole. I say throw them both out, ICC.

James90
January 4, 2003, 06:42 AM
I watchd the Cricket Show highlights of Steve Waugh's hundred. That was ABSOLUTLY amazing the highlight reel they pulled up still brought the nerves out.
No1 realises how long it was between the last ball and second last ball