PDA

View Full Version : MDDLE ORDER

tpusltn
January 4, 2003, 10:58 AM
We've Enough of Hannan/Javed or Javed/Hannan. It is the Bangladesh middle order that gone out of order. Consistantly out of order are the middle orders.

Lower middle, upper middle or even middle of the middle, these guys are going out in the middle and coming out with nothing. And putting undue pressure on allrounders & bowlers who can bal a little.

More than many occasions, it is the tail enders are the best scorer. Some time, Mr. EXTRA is the top scorer.

My shining stars are the bowlers and allrounder who come to rescue the capsized boat. Cuz all the batting officers jumped the ship when real battle began.

rafiq
January 5, 2003, 03:36 AM
kapali has quickly been reclassified as "middle order" from "allrounder". in fact he hasn't even bowled much lately. he should move from lower middle to middle middle.

it's actually the bd top order that stinks, putitng undue pressure on the middle and lower orders to restore order.

DOORBIN
January 5, 2003, 05:58 AM
And that's the reason why I have written some thesis on Bangladeshi opening batsmen....

I could never rely on them. (Except MEHRAB, whom I will call CRICKET RAJ)

But he is not visible at the moment....

That's why I have chosen a SIMPLE STRATEGY. Shouting to these players --

..... " PLEASE STAY THERE AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST 7 - 10 OVERS. Please don't get yourself out "

That's all.

Tehsin Bhai, would you please organise that Bangladeshi players read these important BANIs that we are writing for MAGNA ?

After coming to Australia, I have become a gentleman. If I was in Bangladesh, I would give them JHARI in my own way, which way it was--- it is better you people not know.

You know what I mean?

If you don't know, guess...

Arnab
January 5, 2003, 07:03 AM
I am up for some jharis. :) People here are too uptight soemtimes. Some jharis might loosen them up.

DOORBIN
January 6, 2003, 03:23 AM
Arnab,

I agree with you 100%

ARRE BABA, have some fun.

Deliver some JHARIs.

Balance the hard work with hard fun ---

Remember when we were in Dhaka stadium? Of course, cricket was the main reason, but was it only cricket?

What about the CHAPABAJI, the JHAL MOORI and the IGLOO ICE CREAM ?

Aren't all these part of our cricket culture?

But over here people are too formal ---

Anyway, I won't stop my CHAPABAJI. That's my main weapon.

OH HO I forgot it was a cricket forum.

Today's big news is the win of England team against Australia. They won by 226 runs. This news was also in Tehsin Bhai's post.

They played well, they deserved this win.

Another batting superstar has emerged in England.

MICHAEL VAUGHAN.

And congratulations to NASSER HUSSAIN. Maybe this win will be a milestone in England's cricket history. They REALLY needed a win. And a win against Australia is a really big achievement.

Arnab
January 6, 2003, 03:56 AM
What about the CHAPABAJI, the JHAL MOORI and the IGLOO ICE CREAM ?

Damn you. Why did you have to bring those up and make me homesick in this God-forsaken frozen country?

DOORBIN
January 6, 2003, 06:47 AM
Mate (means buddy, in Australia)

Pronounced ilke MITE

Hey Arnab,

You may be frozen, but I am not. You may have forgotten that it is SUMMER in Australia. Come on, come to Sydney and join us in the CHAPABAJI competition.....

Cricket in only an USILA, the main objective is to have fun and discover the good old ADDA.

Bangladeshi people may be changed, but we have not. We remember THAT BANGLADESH --- at least I do.

SHEI BANGLADESH ...... oh that was SO DIFFERENT than EI BANGLADESH ---

How can people change SO MUCH ?

Tell me what you feel Arnab ?

Arnab
January 6, 2003, 10:36 AM
I feel you are a very genial, compassionate person and are destined to be LADYKILLER with the way you talk. I prolly could snag 90% of ladies out there if I could learn from your eloquence. :)

[Edited on 6-1-2003 by Arnab]

rafiq
January 6, 2003, 04:40 PM
you can't leave out perhaps the most important aspect of cricket at Dhaka stadium - the ladies in the VIP gallery. how could you?

Tehsin
January 6, 2003, 11:31 PM
:(

(mon e mon e thiki kintu - :cool:

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by tehsin]