Alok Kapali , Habibul Bashar
Hannan Sarker, Ehsanul Haque
Sanwar Hossain, Khaled Mahmud
Manjurul Islam ,Mashrafe Mortaza
Mohammad Ashraful , Mohammad Rafique
Talha Jubair , Tapash Baisya
Tushar Imran

And this is where they play -

Tues. 11 February  5 Bangladesh vs Canada- Kingsmead, Durban (Good Batting/balmy weather)

Fri. 14 February 10 Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka-Pietermaritzburg Oval, Pietermaritzburg, Natal (Good Batting/Dry Conditions)

Tues. 18 February 16 Bangladesh vs West Indies Willowmoore Park, Benoni (Traditionally Slow - xtra strip laid to improve pace (expectation))

Sat. 22 February 23 Bangladesh vs South Africa Goodyear Park, Bloemfontein (Pace Dominated ODIs)

Wed. 26 February 30 Bangladesh vs New Zealand De Beers Diamond Oval, Kimberly (?)

Sat. 01 March 35 Bangladesh vs Kenya The Wanderers, Johannesburg (Fast)

ARE U ALL READY TO PREDICT THE PLAYING XI PER GAME - pitch type is in brackets

:P

rafiq
January 5, 2003, 03:32 AM
pundit, you have done some serious weather research! i would want to wait until some results in namibia to see what is in the selectors crystal ball as far as lineups. i am going with 2 lineups as in the other thread - 4 pacers and a 3 pacer+sujon/or/rafiq combo. I'll let the experts here tell us how to take advantage of the conditions, but just 2 thoughts for now:

- which opponent traditionally doesn't play spin well (in the case of SA, does it really matter who lines up for us)? Put rafiq in against WI, slower pitch anyway.

- i have one thing to say about the kenya match: HIT THEM WITH FEARSOME PACE AND BLOW THEM AWAY!!:D