PDA

View Full Version : Sympathetic towards Seejan

fwullah
January 6, 2003, 10:58 PM
With everybody (including myself) saying things against Seejan for playing the world cup, I am starting to feel sympathy for this guy.

How would he react if he is given the chance to play a few games in the world cup?

Pundit
January 7, 2003, 11:17 AM
I know Tehsin is a fan of Seezan - c'mon my friend, throw yourself in front of the rowdy GOLLA crowd, and defend the man Seezan ?

On a different note, about the GOLLA protest, what can I say - ONLY in the sub-continent !! Just imagine, the guy plays a couple of tests, and now he has a pedestrian following !! How ridiculous.

Anyway, I wish both Seezan & Golla keep on improving/recover form, so that in the future we have a debate on whom to choose between 2 good TEST players, instead of 2 mediocre TEST players.

NOW THAT WILL BE WORTHWHILE !!

Tehsin
January 7, 2003, 06:20 PM
I support Seezan the Dhaka league/national league player whole heartedly. I support him when he is in form and useful. Let's hope he finds some rhythm before the Cup because I would have picked Golla over Seezan since both are off. To me, Golla is more useful then Seezan when both are off-form. Doesn't make much sense ? I know.

Mahmood
January 8, 2003, 11:19 AM
I am not sure, but didnt Seezan cover wicket keeping also? If so, then he is our backup for Pilot just in case.

As for choosing between Seezan and Anwar, I will pick Seezan, even though he didnt do anything so far in international cricket, he has talent and showed that to everyone in Dhaka league. Anwar needs some more games to get his nerve strong. Lets not rush him and distroy his confidence.

Mahmood
January 8, 2003, 02:29 PM
I guess I was wrong. Seezan bowls rather than wicket keeping. He took 3 for 15 in the last practice match. Dont know how much that will help us in the WC though.