PDA

View Full Version : Match thread: Bangladesh vs India, 2nd ODI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Faisal
December 26, 2004, 10:58 AM
John Wright... the coach should resign after the defeat against Bangladesh . this is the headline of cricketnext.com

Edited on, December 26, 2004, 3:58 PM GMT, by Faisal.

brikonwall
December 26, 2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Faisal
John Wright... the coach should resign after the defeat against Bangladesh . this is the headline of cricketnext.com

Edited on, December 26, 2004, 3:58 PM GMT, by Faisal.

Now that doesn't make any sense...Indian's are crazy...

Faisal
December 26, 2004, 11:01 AM
ya they gone crazy after got beat up by bangladesh!!!

Navarene
December 26, 2004, 11:01 AM
Just logged in to join the party with you guys! I was watching live the historical match in willow tv. Tears are still in my eyes:fanflag:

chyicarus
December 26, 2004, 11:02 AM
WHAT??!!!
Silly Little Indians- we don't fire Dav Whatmore even when we lose a Test match in 2 days! Shame on you guys, cmon, grow up- learn to lose sometimes. If one doesn't loose- they won't understand the true feeling of winning!

brikonwall
December 26, 2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Navarene
Just logged in to join the party with you guys! I was watching live the historical match in willow tv. Tears are still in my eyes:fanflag:

Willow TV....what's that?

bangla_amar
December 26, 2004, 11:43 AM
These are the times I ask myself, what I am doing here? I should be in the streets of Dhaka right now!!!:E

Haradhon
December 26, 2004, 12:08 PM
This is what Cricinfo says,"As for Bangladesh, tonight, as they celebrate, they must also be asking themselves the question after the high of this victory: can we do this again tomorrow?" I remain optimistic.

Sam
December 26, 2004, 12:17 PM
It was really difficult to log in to this site, at last I could do it to join the celebration.

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Sam
December 26, 2004, 12:18 PM
Cheers everybody. It's really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

sunniath
December 26, 2004, 07:12 PM
My father called me from Chittagong right after the game. His voice was trembling in excitement, and he was preparing to join bijoy michil. I was still looking at my computer screen in tears, and both my hands were up in the air. BD cricketers, we love you despite all the criticism and the negetivity. Keep up the good work and make us proud many more times to come.
For Zimbabwe bros, get ready to get fried. The world has just seen the beginning of the tigers. :fanflag::fire:

Edited on, December 27, 2004, 12:13 AM GMT, by sunniath.

bourny3
December 26, 2004, 09:11 PM
what a win. Inspirational. Now for the series.