PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh Vs. Zimbabwe Test 2 (Day 4)

Pages : [1] 2

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 04:50 PM
i dont trust bangladesh to make 300 +. definitely not in their second innings....but good luck to them anyway, :fanflag:

Live commentary (http://www.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/NEW/LIVE/frames/ZIM_BDESH_T2_14-18JAN2005.html)
Banglacricket Chat (http://www.banglacricket.com/games/chat/)

Edited on, January 16, 2005, 11:40 PM GMT, by Zunaid.
Reason: added links

Bat-PadTogether
January 16, 2005, 04:57 PM
We must play for the Draw and for this we need some body scores big and everybody tries there best to stay at the crease(Learn some thing from Taibu)

abu_akif
January 16, 2005, 05:01 PM
I am being a pessimist, a loss by less than 100 runs will do for me. Of course, if they can win, I will be the happiest, but I am just scared to dream that...

shakilc
January 16, 2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by abu_akif
I am being a pessimist, a loss by less than 100 runs will do for me. Of course, if they can win, I will be the happiest, but I am just scared to dream that...

shakilc
January 16, 2005, 06:00 PM
There is first time for everything ...I wish this time BD can chase more than 350 lead ....good luck ...anything is possible if Bashar and Ash click ...

Blah
January 16, 2005, 06:22 PM
I wanna say this on record before the game starts.

"I support bangladesh cricket team regardless of the result of this test, this test series, the next one-day series or the series after that. I support my team whether they score one hundred or they score a five hundred. I support my team regardless of the opponent or the game situation. And I am going to stay awake tonight, like I did the last three night, to see Bangladesh kick some serious Zimbabwean A-S-S!!!"

GO B-A-N-G-L-A-D-E-S-H!!

Blah:flag:

Edited on, January 16, 2005, 11:23 PM GMT, by Blah.

chinaman
January 16, 2005, 06:26 PM
Without the help from nature, the possibility for a draw is almost non-existant because if the tigers were to play out 4-5 sessons for draw, they would theoretically cover 270 to 360 runs which should be pretty pretty close in the end.

So, a win or lose is the most likely outcome.

First innings was a wake up call for the tigers. After winning the 1st match they seemingly lost the competative tone in their muscles. They simply didn't know how to deal with the tremendous hangover from a win. They wanted to win the series but they allowed themselves to float in the euphoria just a little longer.

The inevitable of early struggle was written all over when Ashraful went on record to lament Zimbabwean bowling as weak. Soon enough, the whole team find itself in the deep.

Only a disciplined and determined team work can help the tigers pull out of the mess. It is neither that they haven't learn anything in case they lose nor that they had graduated overnight in the event they pull this through, the overall experience since the India tour has been priceless, regardless of the outcomes.

They know exactly what to do now. We just pray and hope, they have enough strength left to execute it.

Go tigers, you can do it.

deshpremi
January 16, 2005, 06:34 PM
if Ashraful does not get a decent score, he is going to be a laughing stock for making those premature remarks, so here's hoping he gets a big hundred for his sake, the team's sake and all us poor fans sake.

CTazim
January 16, 2005, 06:44 PM
Actually think about the Bangladesh match against Sri Lanka.. Bangladesh was bundled out for 90 in the First Innings.. Sri Lanka had a massive 1st innings lead..

This time Zimbabwe only has an 97 run lead and is at 203 for 6 in the second.. So, Bangladesh has a slight chance if you want to entertain that angle. I know Bangladesh has an extremely difficult and daunting task at hand. Let us just wait and see before becoming psychics :)

Azim

razath
January 16, 2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by shakilc
There is first time for everything ...I wish this time BD can chase more than 350 lead ....good luck ...anything is possible if Bashar and Ash click ... :fire::fire:

That's the spirit. I love it. Go Bangladesh Go for win as draw is impossible

Zobair
January 16, 2005, 07:25 PM
cm bhai, well said! The Tigers have to dig deep and draw from their positive experience of the first test now. They know this Zimbabwe team is beatable. Tigers are down but hopefully, they will get up and put in one more great effort before this test series ends. We need to go into the ODIs on a positive note.

Originally posted by chinaman
Without the help from nature, the possibility for a draw is almost non-existant because if the tigers were to play out 4-5 sessons for draw, they would theoretically cover 270 to 360 runs which should be pretty pretty close in the end.

So, a win or lose is the most likely outcome.

First innings was a wake up call for the tigers. After winning the 1st match they seemingly lost the competative tone in their muscles. They simply didn't know how to deal with the tremendous hangover from a win. They wanted to win the series but they allowed themselves to float in the euphoria just a little longer.

The inevitable of early struggle was written all over when Ashraful went on record to lament Zimbabwean bowling as weak. Soon enough, the whole team find itself in the deep.

Only a disciplined and determined team work can help the tigers pull out of the mess. It is neither that they haven't learn anything in case they lose nor that they had graduated overnight in the event they pull this through, the overall experience since the India tour has been priceless, regardless of the outcomes.

They know exactly what to do now. We just pray and hope, they have enough strength left to execute it.

Go tigers, you can do it.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:31 AM GMT, by pompous.

amin
January 16, 2005, 08:28 PM
cricket is a strange game, you never know what will happen, lets see what is waiting for us, it is really a bad luck for us the recent situation which was not obvious that our batsman presented us, I think only they can recover this situation I mean they have to take the responsibility of this situation.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 1:32 AM GMT, by amin.

aosaif
January 16, 2005, 08:39 PM
Believe in the team. They can win.....very much in it. Believe. Believe.

allrounder
January 16, 2005, 08:41 PM
our batsmen lacks concentration and determination, they give lots of lots of edges or too late to play the ball, they hardly middle the ball with bat and thus shows they have not yet matured as good batsmen, sure our batsmen can score runs now and then, but they are not good with the basics. hopefully in 2/3 years we will have some better batsmen in our team with the improvement of cricket system in BD.

IanW
January 16, 2005, 08:57 PM
Today is going to be a matter of disciplined bowling to minimise the number of runs Zimbabwe have in the bank.

Will the target be over 330 ? Probably.

Will it be tough batting ? Yes.

But it'll be a matter of 20 runs at a time, of building good partnerships and staying at the crease.

If there is swing, Hondo will be a handful.

If there isnt, then Zimbabwe's spinners are going to have to bowl very well, or hope Bangladesh's batsmen bat badly.

Bangladesh can score runs against this attack on a slow pitch, and so far it hasnt done that much.

But when it's time to bat, it'll be a case of hit balls that are there to be hit, and leave or defend anything else. Unless Zimbabwe bat Bangladesh oput of the game, time will not be an issue - and if they do, then Bangladesh will only have about four and a half sessions to bat to save the game.

Ian

deshibhai
January 16, 2005, 09:15 PM
Does anyone know how many times a team has successfully chased 350+ in the 4th innings to win a test, say during the last 2-3 years? I am curious. My best guess is that the number of such instances is close to zero, if not zero itself.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:15 AM GMT, by deshibhai.

cricket_pagol
January 16, 2005, 09:19 PM
The pitch did not look that bad on Day 3, so i am hopeful that determined BD batsmen will do OK on the 4th/5th day pitch. The question is: are they determined?... I believe they are!

:fanflag:

Cricket46
January 16, 2005, 09:20 PM
The fact of the matter is that we are all tensed about the outcome of this match because of our unflinching support of the team. My better senses say that we are going to lose this match. Do we have the potential of winning from here? Certainly we have, but whether all pieces will fall in place is another matter. I would like to see a very tough fight from the Bangladesh team. I will feel sad if we lose, but I will be able to take it if we can put a real price on each wicket when we bat.

I don't care whether we play our natural or unnatural game. They have to stick it out there. A case in point is Taibu. How responsible this young player is. He could have almost gotten 3 centuries. We need at least one player just willing to stay there. This may be a great opportunity for our team to show what they are really made of. Hoping against hope.

reverse_swing
January 16, 2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by deshibhai
Does anyone know how many times a team has successfully chased 350+ in the 4th innings to win a test, say during the last 2-3 years? I am curious. My best guess is that the number of such instances is close to zero, if not zero itself.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:15 AM GMT, by deshibhai.

418-7 (set 418) West Indies v Australia St John's 2002/03 (world record)

381-7 (set 440) Australia v New Zealand Perth 2001/02

357-6 (set 443) Australia v India Sydney 2003/04

354-5 (set 441) West Indies v South Africa Cape Town 2003/04

451 (set 550) New Zealand v England Christchurch 2001/02

397 (set 568) India v England Lord's 2002

source: cricinfo

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:24 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

Navarene
January 16, 2005, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know how many times a team has successfully chased 350+ in the 4th innings to win a test, say during the last 2-3 years?
Very few. In fact its only 6 times that a team has chased 320 odd runs or more in the fourthinnings in the history of test cricket:

* 418/7 West Indieas-Australia, St. Jones 2003/2004
* 406/4 India-West Indies, Port of Spain 1975/76
* 404/3 Australia-England, Leads 1948
* 369/6 Australia-Pakistan, Hobert 1999-2000
* 332/7 Australia-West Indies, Georgtown 1977/78
* 348/5 West Indies-New Zealand, Aukland 1986

Interesting to note that West Indies were involved on four occations either to chase or to defend in the fourth innings. Can Bangladesh add her name as a winner to this list? I still believe we can!

P.S. ok reverse_swing got some different stats than of mine. Let me check again for the correction :)

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:33 AM GMT, by Navarene.

PoorFan
January 16, 2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by IanW
...But when it's time to bat, it'll be a case of hit balls that are there to be hit, and leave or defend anything else. Unless Zimbabwe bat Bangladesh oput of the game, time will not be an issue - and if they do, then Bangladesh will only have about four and a half sessions to bat to save the game.

Ian
I think above comment is the key for Bangladesh batsman to save this match or win.
Specially Nafis, Rajin, Ash, Aftab must have to stay on the pitch for long time and score 50+ in average.
Bashar must have to score like a captain do, If Taibu can do something almost every time, why not Bashar?
Our bowlers are a big bonus for us with bat, which most of the team don't have.
We still have chance, because if a target of 350 to win is not achievable against this Zim team,
then we will never be able to win a test series for sure.
So lets take this opportunity as a challenge and work hard with full concentration and commitment to bring a final outcome.
Good luck will not bring anything but concentration and commitment will bring some I hope.

deshibhai
January 16, 2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Navarene

Very few. In fact its only 6 times that a team has chased 320 odd runs or more in the second innings in the history of test cricket:

* 418/7 West Indieas-Australia, St. Jones 2003/2004
* 406/4 India-West Indies, Port of Spain 1975/76
* 404/3 Australia-England, Leads 1948
* 369/6 Australia-Pakistan, Hobert 1999-2000
* 332/7 Australia-West Indies, Georgtown 1977/78
* 348/5 West Indies-New Zealand, Aukland 1986

Interesting to note that West Indies were involved on four occations either to chase or to defend in the forth innings.
>>> Can Bangladesh add her name as a winner to this list?
>>> I still believe we can!

Hmmm...rare enough that I am sure each instance was the result of a miraculous batting display from the likes of a Lara. Is your belief that we can do it based on anything more than a belief in miracles?

Reverse-swing's stats look different from yours because he includes instances where the chasing team exceeded 350 in the 4th innings but still lost the match or produced a draw. Yours only include instances where the chasing team won the match. Thanks to both of you.

Link in Cricinfo (http://www.cricinfo.com/db/STATS/TESTS/TEAM/HIGHEST_FOURTH_INNS.html)

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:42 AM GMT, by deshibhai.

Blah
January 16, 2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by PoorFan

We still have chance, because if a target of 350 to win is not achievable against this Zim team,
then we will never be able to win a test series for sure.

A target of 350 is hard enough for any team against any team in any pitch in the world in the second innings. Failing to achieve it doesn't conclude anything.

blah

Navarene
January 16, 2005, 09:47 PM

Is your belief that we can do it based on anything more than a belief in miracles?
A belief is simply a belief. You can't judge it with rational mind but with some spontaneous emotional outburst. I know we are on a receiving end in this test...then again a die hard fan should never give up hope.

reverse_swing
January 16, 2005, 09:52 PM
I have a weird feeling that BD will finish this match today.

My prediction:

Zim 220 Allout

BD 308/8

so we'll win this match today:) No need to play tomorrow.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:53 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

deshibhai
January 16, 2005, 09:57 PM
This sort of thing can only happen if Ashraful (or even someone else) produces the inspired, see-the-ball-like-a-watermelon batting display that he produced for his 158* not out. In other words, we need a miracle for it to happen. Perhaps it is the prospect of having the opportunity to view a miracle that keeps suckers like us come back for more.

Originally posted by reverse_swing
I have a weird feeling that BD will finish this match today.

My prediction:

Zim 220 Allout

BD 308/8

so we'll win this match today:) No need to play tomorrow.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 2:53 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 3:00 AM GMT, by deshibhai.

howzatt!
January 16, 2005, 10:08 PM
well i might be being way too optimistic, but i believe bangladesh can pull this one off, if they can finish zimbwean innings within 50 more runs. Bangladeshi batsmen will perform well under pressure. Just like they did against west indies. Bashar, mashud, rafique, ash will play some good knocks and cruise bangladesh to victory. BD bastmen were overconfident in the 1st innings and that was the main reason for their collapse, but they will play cautiously this time and they have plenty of time, so no need to hurry.

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by howzatt!
well i might be being way too optimistic, but i believe bangladesh can pull this one off, if they can finish zimbwean innings within 50 more runs. Bangladeshi batsmen will perform well under pressure. Just like they did against west indies. Bashar, mashud, rafique, ash will play some good knocks and cruise bangladesh to victory. BD bastmen were overconfident in the 1st innings and that was the main reason for their collapse, but they will play cautiously this time and they have plenty of time, so no need to hurry.
I second you :up:

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 10:38 PM
I was wondering why Bashar did not start with taposh while he might get some swings with early mornings dew??

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 10:39 PM
Panyagara is facing Masri now see whether Masri can use early mornings dew for Panyangara

Navarene
January 16, 2005, 10:41 PM
5 more overs to go before the new ball will be taken. Go Masree!

shovon13
January 16, 2005, 11:02 PM
out...enamul strikes

Spitfire_x86
GONE!!!

ENAMUL STRIKES!
:fire:

shaheen
Masri injured???

shovon13
January 16, 2005, 11:03 PM
masri has been taken out of the game. dunno how bad is his injury.

panyangara st masud b enamul

reverse_swing
January 16, 2005, 11:04 PM
9 for enamul:great:

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 11:05 PM
Bashar May not take new ball as Mari is out of attack now. Another big blow for BD

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:06 PM
did masri walk off without help? that is the big question

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:08 PM
Zimbo's lead is now 300 :(

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
yeah, he walked off without help.

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 11:09 PM
Crickinfo said Masri is walking off! Sounds that Masri walked himself out of the field so may be the injury not that big but who knows? Anybody listening live?? Any comment??

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86

was he limping...does it look serious???

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:14 PM

was he limping...does it look serious???
No, he wasn't limping. I can't guess how serious it is, he was holding his hamstring after bowling the 3rd delivery and he left the field without finishing the over.

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:15 PM
prolly just a muscle cramp or pull...doesnt sound like something too serious...might kill us in this match but he will be back inshallah soon

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:18 PM
He should be given rest, at least in the 1st ODI

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:19 PM
Taibu 93*, he crossed his previous best score made in chittagong test

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:20 PM
GONE!!!!

CREMER GONE

ENAMUL GETS HIS 10 WICKETS !!!!!!!!!

:great::great::great::great::bravo::bravo::bravo:: bravo:

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:21 PM
enamul the new star!!!

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 11:22 PM
A good performance from Enamul but we are still facing a defeat (hope not)

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:23 PM
he is the most feared players amongst the zimbos

shovon13
aright get'em within 320

reverse_swing
10 for Enamul. New record!!:great::bravo::fanflag:

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:24 PM
I dont want them to looose !!!!!!!:E:E:E:E:E:E:E:E:E

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:25 PM
enamul strikes again:joy::joy::clap:

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:25 PM
out out:flag:

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:26 PM
Taibu 98*, hondo on strike

betaar
January 16, 2005, 11:26 PM
I don't care about no record, just win the friggin match.

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by BETAAR

i cant believe you are still hoping for a win...we will be lucky if we can make a draw, unless wicket starts falling like dominoes in the next innings

Tehsin
January 16, 2005, 11:29 PM
Taibu - finally getting his hundred.

Captaincy burdens a lot of players but in his case, it has upped his game quite a few notches.

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by tiger_man

There is no way to make a drwa here. As we have a plenty of overs to play. SO either win or loss

i cant believe you are still hoping for a win...we will be lucky if we can make a draw, unless wicket starts falling like dominoes in the next innings

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:30 PM
taibu is one of their best players they have....

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by shaheen

There is no way to make a drwa here. As we have a plenty of overs to play. SO either win or loss

keep in mind...our players arent the type to hold on to the crease for 2 whole days.....either they play sensible shots and score some decent runs..or forget about winning and just block any balls till tommorrow evening

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:36 PM
whats teh score...CI is stalling

Spitfire_x86
Draw is 100% impossible, but we have a slim chance of victory

betaar
Comeon guys, we can still win the match, I can't believe you guys lost hope already.

If we could score close to 500 runs and then we should alos be able to win. BD batsmen just need to believe in themselves and so do we.

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:37 PM
i hope jr. knocks out taibu before his century

i would do anything to have him out before his 100

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 11:37 PM

keep in mind...our players arent the type to hold on to the crease for 2 whole days.....either they play sensible shots and score some decent runs..or forget about winning and just block any balls till tommorrow evening

Our players do not play ball by ball so I think they will not be able to stay in the crease until tomorrow evening's last ball and if they do so then we will surely win there.

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:38 PM
TAIBU got his 100

:E:E:E:E

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:39 PM
Draw is 100% impossible, but we have a slim chance of victory

from looking at the score card its more like....

draw has little possibility....

good chance of loosing

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:40 PM
bloody hell :mad:

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:41 PM
400 korbe naki???:duh::duh::duh::duh:

shaheen
January 16, 2005, 11:42 PM
Thank you Taibu for showing something to BD team specially to BASHAR what is the role of Captain and a batsman in a team who struggles to survive:bird::drool:

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:43 PM
this is called da grand slam on bangladesh cricket's face

SHABBA!

al Furqaan
looks like masri aint comin back this innings

betaar
If we can get Zim out for 350 the we should still hope for a win. Draw is impossible and we shouldn't even play for draw, it's either win or loose.

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:44 PM
Thank you Taibu for showing something to BD team specially to BASHAR what is the role of Captain and a batsman in a team who struggles to survive:bird::drool:

dude i wouldnt say that...he and rafique are the most consistent players we got.....he has his hundreds and a good strike rate...his stats shows

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:46 PM
TAIBU is KILLING us!!!!

:E:E:E:E:E

tiger_man
January 16, 2005, 11:47 PM
1 1 1 . 1 1 | . 4 . . 1 . | . .

doesnt look too good does it??

fab
January 16, 2005, 11:49 PM
Taibu is amazing. Truely world class for someone so young.

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:50 PM
we very much deserve to lose this match, unless we win it. two reasons:

1) after restricting someone to 298, scoring 211 is an utter failure
2) after penetrating the opposition to 37-4, anything over 175 is unacceptable

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:50 PM
raw freak is on...lets hope he freaks all over ZIM

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:51 PM
Mashree is back on field, don't know if he'll bowl or not

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:52 PM
Mashree is back on field, don't know if he'll bowl or not

the only good news today

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:53 PM
if our boys put up 300+ in the next innings i will feel worse than if we go 85 all out and lose by 250

Spitfire_x86
SIX by Taibu :E:(

betaar
ok first the LBW is turne down and then a 6, what the hell.

shovon13
January 16, 2005, 11:54 PM
that was a bad decision by the umpire. taibu was gone.

i have no comments about the umpires.

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:54 PM
LBWs have been turned down like a muthu

Spitfire_x86
January 16, 2005, 11:55 PM
Taibu is making Enamul and Rafique look ordinary.

He should've gone for 67, and now he's 120*

al Furqaan
January 16, 2005, 11:57 PM
ok the last two nights good things happened till lunch then it backfired...this night something better happen or i will personally hurl cow dung at all bangladeshis i meet until bangladesh wins another test

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:00 AM
with all respect to bangladesh crcket fans, i forsee that bangladesh is going to loose this match by around 200 runs and there is no excuse for the loss. irresponsible way of batting, casual attitude, overconfidence, inability to overcome the negative thinking when they seems something goes against them and many more. the players are back in their familiar mood that they are awaiting the inevitable to come. waiting for the things to happen, but sadly not trying for things to come............im desparated and frustuated...... no meaning of following worthless match

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:01 AM
mashrafee is the man of the match, bcoz he dropped taibue when he was on 67

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 12:02 AM
man i give up....
jitle bhalo....otherwise series draw holo...

lookin for a clean whitewash in the ODI

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:03 AM
ok the last two nights good things happened till lunch then it backfired...this night something better happen or i will personally hurl cow dung at all bangladeshis i meet until bangladesh wins another test
This defeat will be more or equally disgraceful compared to the defeat against Canada in 2003 WC.

Things are not going well in this seesion for us. Zimbo lead is already 342, they have 2 wickets in hand, Taibu is still at crease.

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 12:04 AM
This time it is Taibu making all the difference and last time there was another.
How come we don't have someone like that responsible?
In this match we desperately need some to stand up like him.
Bashare, Ash, Nafis, Aftab, Rajin and the rest have possibility but all short of temper and commitment.

rassel
January 17, 2005, 12:04 AM
Not a single over from aftab! :mad::mad::mad:

betaar
January 17, 2005, 12:05 AM
IS Masri too good a bowler to bowl? WTF is going on.

Hasib
January 17, 2005, 12:07 AM
Enamul is giving to many no balls... not good enuff!!! he is a spinner!!!

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by vv_sunil
with all respect to bangladesh crcket fans, i forsee that bangladesh is going to loose this match by around 200 runs and there is no excuse for the loss. irresponsible way of batting, casual attitude, overconfidence, inability to overcome the negative thinking when they seems something goes against them and many more. the players are back in their familiar mood that they are awaiting the inevitable to come. waiting for the things to happen, but sadly not trying for things to come............im desparated and frustuated...... no meaning of following worthless match

thats wat happens when you win a match and then start to underestimate the opponent.....thats y ppl say "NEVER underestimate your opponent"

this is a lousy game by bangladesh....hope they learn from it.....y shud they anyway, look at the way they get pampered by everyone when they win.....

most of them are nothin but spoiled underachiever(aftab, khaled mahmud or masud)

Hasib
January 17, 2005, 12:08 AM
IS Masri too good a bowler to bowl? WTF is going on.

He is injured...

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:10 AM
sad, spinners are unable to dominate in the fourth day..

may be they are under pressure

Ehsan
January 17, 2005, 12:12 AM
This partnership is really frustrating me!

Hasib
January 17, 2005, 12:13 AM
If our batsmen play carefully enough... inshallah we can still save this match... very difficult yes... but yet possible

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 12:13 AM
97.3 Enamul Haque jnr to Hondo, no run, going for a slog sweep, misses
it and hits on the pad
95.4 Enamul Haque jnr to Taibu, no run, tosses up, sweeps and misses
95.2 Enamul Haque jnr to Taibu, no run, on leg stump, plays and misses
95.2 Enamul Haque jnr to Taibu, (noball) no run, again over stepping,
arm ball hits on the pad

Enamul is close but..........not having it.......:embaressed:

Ehsan
January 17, 2005, 12:14 AM
I don't understand a bit of whatever is happening! How come Rafique got just one wicket? How long it takes to remove the last 2 men?

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 12:14 AM
we got to focus on getting honda out.....taibu is too good form 2day...

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 12:15 AM
BRAVO 6666666

this is too good for bangladesh

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by ehsan
I don't understand a bit of whatever is happening! How come Rafique got just one wicket? How long it takes to remove the last 2 men?

dude...where did you get your tapash delivery picture???? plz let me know

al Furqaan
January 17, 2005, 12:16 AM
BD is just learning the lesson learnt the painful way by india not too long ago...lets hope the ODIs are evindence of lesson learned

PoorFan
We are losing the game to a 2x years old boy!

BushidoTiger
now, if you are Zimbo, at what point to you declare to ensure a result (win obviously)? Given the inability of BD batsmen to play in this wicket in the 1st innings, they'll have even harder time second time around in this deteriotating pitch...

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:17 AM
there is always a tendency that bangladesh can not bat well when they seems something wrong against them or the opposition put pressure on them. i fear based on these past experience that bangladesh will make around 150 in the second innings.....this time i would blame coach and management for not making a clear cut strategy for this game.

Ehsan
January 17, 2005, 12:18 AM
dude...where did you get your tapash delivery picture???? plz let me know

It was just made from a video. Here is the bigger version:
http://www.banglacricket.com/games/picture.php?p=127

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:21 AM
I'm speechless, Taibu is 149*

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 12:22 AM
two 4s

aosaif
i wonder why bashar can't play sensibly like taibu?

why is ash so inconsistent?

vv_sunil
kick-out the captain
he has no sense
why he is not giving the ball to ashraful?
ashraful always bowled well and took the wickets when he got opportunities
yesterday he was turning the ball better than enamul and rafique
he was bowling googlies continously
still the captian has no confidence in him

and why he fear to give the ball to rajin saleh, aftab ahmed?

this is not the first time. it happened several times.

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 12:23 AM
Taibu is in hurry to get 400 soon and declare perhaps.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:24 AM
Taibu 153* (283 balls)

Zimbo 285/8 after 100 overs

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 5:28 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 12:24 AM

I have no idea.:mad:

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by BushidoTiger
now, if you are Zimbo, at what point to you declare to ensure a result (win obviously)? Given the inability of BD batsmen to play in this wicket in the 1st innings, they'll have even harder time second time around in this deteriotating pitch...

300 runs lead enough to win against bangladesh!!!!!!!!!!!

Taibu is little cautious and ensure to win this match anyway and that is why he is delaying declaration

tiger_man
kick-out the captain
he has no sense
why he is not giving the ball to ashraful?
ashraful always bowled well and took the wickets when he got opportunities
yesterday he was turning the ball better than enamul and rafique
he was bowling googlies continously
still the captian has no confidence in him

yeah....bashar's captaincy is too faulty at this time....

its more like racing with michael schumacher with a toyota corolla when you know quite well you dont stand a chance

Hasib
Taibu 153* (183 balls)

Zimbo 285/8 after 100 overs

283 balls...

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:27 AM
I think they'll decalre when lunch is called. If not at lunch, then definately 1 hour after lunch

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:28 AM
GONE!!!

Enamul's 11th wicket

Ehsan
January 17, 2005, 12:29 AM
This is unbelievable! The 8th wicket partership is 67! :wow:

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:29 AM
It was Hondo, Taibu is still there

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 12:30 AM
Lunch called, Zimbo's lead is 372

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:32 AM
what a relief

Beamer
January 17, 2005, 12:43 AM
It just goes to show that if you have the will and courage, like what Taibu has been doing, anything is possible. Its amazing how he works with tailenders to work on the PARTNERSHIPS. That is the key.

Injury bug has really bit us. Rafiq is in pain. Masri bowled really well throughout this innings till he got injured. Tapash struggled big time. Enamul is going to be really good for us. Great showing to pick up 11 wkts!
I expect them to bat out. Too much time left, though it is out of our hand completely.

Beamer
January 17, 2005, 12:47 AM
Wonder what Enamul's PWC rating will be after this one..

IanW
January 17, 2005, 12:52 AM
Beamer,

I dont care that much what his PWC rating is, but he's certainly got a good chance of holding his spot in the team :)

Ian Whitchurch

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 12:58 AM
the only positive note in this match is enamul's bowling. imagine, what would have been the situation now, if he is not there? probably bangladesh must have lost the match within 3/4 days

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:12 AM
And also don't forget our lower order helped us to get 211 after we became 107/6 in the first innings

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 01:12 AM
No declaration from Taibu yet. Game started after lunch. Is taibu going for his double Ton ??? or he is going for a 400 runs lead

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:14 AM
he's definately going for a 400+ lead

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 01:14 AM
what is the highest over BD faced in a test game?? Will we be able to stay there about 140+ overs??

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:17 AM
TAIBU OUT!!!!

12 wickets for Enamul

Tintin
January 17, 2005, 01:18 AM
Does anyone remember what was Taibu's score when Hondo scored his 3rd and last run ? Taibu scored all the next 40+ runs for Zimbabwe till Mpofu's single

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 6:19 AM GMT, by Tintin.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:19 AM
We will get ~145 overs to bat. Only around 2.5/over is needed for winning. So no need to hurry. We shouldn't lose more than 2-3 wickets today.

cricketfan
January 17, 2005, 01:22 AM
Taibu scored 85 out of the last 99 runs scored by Zimbabwe.

rassel
January 17, 2005, 01:24 AM
so finally sala out. :drool:

Beamer
January 17, 2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by IanW
Beamer,

I dont care that much what his PWC rating is, but he's certainly got a good chance of holding his spot in the team :)

Ian Whitchurch

Ian W

I was just trying to think some positive thoughts in what has been a dissapointing match so far for us.

12 wkts in a match. one 10 for and three 5 for in a two test series is almost Hadleesque..He will hold more than his spot in the team..

Now..lets role

Beamer
January 17, 2005, 01:27 AM
oops..roll...

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Beamer
Ian W

I was just trying to think some positive thoughts in what has been a dissapointing match so far for us.

12 wkts in a match. one 10 for and three 5 for in a two test series is almost Hadleesque..He will hold more than his spot in the team..

Now..lets role
Without doubt, he bowled very well and got deserved reward, but he has to prove himself against tougher oppositions to confirm that he's equally/more effective than Rafique.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:31 AM
FOUR!!!!

:bravo:

Good riskless shot by Javed

ononto
January 17, 2005, 01:32 AM
Panyangara to Javed Omar, one run, good length ball, outside off,
edges it to third man

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 01:32 AM
Zimbabwe 2nd innings R M B 4 6
S Matsikenyeri lbw b Mashrafe Mortaza 14 33 16 2 0
BG Rogers lbw b Mashrafe Mortaza 20 69 49 4 0
DD Ebrahim lbw b Mashrafe Mortaza 1 6 5 0 0
H Masakadza c Rajin Saleh b Mohammad Rafique 1 21 20 0 0
BRM Taylor b Enamul Haque jnr 78 175 135 10 0
*+T Taibu c Tapash Baisya b Enamul Haque jnr 153 292 19 2
E Chigumbura c Khaled Mashud b Mohammad Ashraful 0 24 23 0 0
T Panyangara st Khaled Mashud b Enamul Haque jnr 6 36 1 0
AG Cremer lbw b Enamul Haque jnr 0 13 0 0
DT Hondo c Rajin Saleh b Enamul Haque jnr 3 32 0 0
CB Mpofu not out 1 4 0 0
Extras (lb 2, nb 7) 9

Look at this Zim score card! Only Taibu and Taylor made all the difference!
Rest of them are nothing better than us. How come we don't have couple of them?
( sorry the score card format not adjust properly )

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 6:33 AM GMT, by PoorFan.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:35 AM
Dropped!!

Javed unnecessarily nicks one outside off stamp.

Not defensive shot, neither an agressive shot. These shots destoy us. :mad:

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by cricketfan
Taibu scored 85 out of the last 99 runs scored by Zimbabwe.
And we are lucky because last wicket added only one run.

ononto
January 17, 2005, 01:37 AM
too many edge shots....

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:37 AM
This luck won't matter unless we win.

bourny3
January 17, 2005, 01:38 AM
If BD win this would almost be the highest fourth innings score to win.

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 01:38 AM
1.2 Mpofu to Javed Omar, no run, short in length, outside off, tries to
chases it, gets the edge, goes straight to 1st slip, Masakadza
drops it, life for Javed

Who asked Javed to chase the ball and make runs?

PoorFan
January 17, 2005, 01:39 AM
This luck won't matter unless we win.
Yeah, you are right.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by bourny3
If BD win this would almost be the highest fourth innings score to win.
This will be one of the highest. IIRC, there is 2 occasions of chasing 400+ in the 4th innings. The highest one is 418, WI did it against AUS in 2003.

ononto
January 17, 2005, 01:40 AM
Panyangara to Javed Omar, no run, sharp inswinger, hits on the pad
in front of middle and off stump, shout for lbw, declines

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by ononto
Panyangara to Javed Omar, no run, sharp inswinger, hits on the pad
in front of middle and off stump, shout for lbw, declines

What are we chasing here WIN or to save the match???

kalosada
javeder bodhoi lunch thikmoto hoi nai

Spitfire_x86
Who asked Javed to chase the ball and make runs?
He didn't chase the ball, he just nicked that when it was passing by.

He didn't do it for runs, and if he was trying to defend then he would just leave the ball. Only Allah and he knows what he was trying to do.

Our batsmen kill themselves with these "nothing shot"s

shaoun
January 17, 2005, 01:47 AM
zohor time in bangobundu stadium

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 01:49 AM
SHABBA! to our batsmen:fanflag:

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:50 AM
13/0 after 5 overs

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 01:50 AM
we are at 13 pls pls pray to cross this 13

mzia
January 17, 2005, 01:51 AM
Majestic innings of Taibu has been ended and he has also identified the Enamul only who can eligible to get his wicket.

If basher could do a super fantastic innings selector would need analysis to find Man of the Series. Enamul is also a close contender, but it used to go to winner party.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:52 AM
SHABBA! to our batsmen:fanflag:
I still don't know what does the word SHABBA mean

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 6:52 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

tpusltn
January 17, 2005, 01:52 AM
This is the Test of Will. The stronger will prevail.

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by tpusltn
This is the Test of Will. The stronger will prevail.

i dont want zimbabwe to prevail:mad:

tpusltn
January 17, 2005, 01:55 AM
Fishing out side the off stump that is Tigers can't resist the temptation. Cuz all Tigers have sharp claws with short life.

Beamer
January 17, 2005, 01:57 AM
it could be short for "shabash". In English, plain "bravo"..

or, I think its a reggae term. Do not know the meaning. My guess would be that asif eminem bhaijan would be more inclined to use the reggae term. Not sure though. Better off asking him...

dhonnobad

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 01:57 AM
Zimbo will die
Our batsmen will make them cry

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 6:58 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 01:58 AM
cric info update sucks really!!!

tpusltn
January 17, 2005, 01:58 AM
C'mon Javed, go for the kill not fishing.
Hunt with pride. Show some brilliant Sq-cut.

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 01:59 AM
Zimbo will die
Our batsmen will make them cry

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 6:58 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

at the moment they are making us cry...a wicket might go off any moment

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by mzia
Majestic innings of Taibu has been ended and he has also identified the Enamul only who can eligible to get his wicket.

If basher could do a super fantastic innings selector would need analysis to find Man of the Series. Enamul is also a close contender, but it used to go to winner party.

I think enamul will be the Man of the series. And no doubt if we loose then selectors may give enamul the Man of the series prize as it is only his 3rd/4th Test. And he is the youngest player who took 7 wickets in a test innings!!

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:01 AM

I think enamul will be the Man of the series. And no doubt if we loose then selectors may give enamul the Man of the series prize as it is only his 3rd/4th Test. And he is the youngest player who took 7 wickets in a test innings!!

his wicket taking was more consistent than rafique.

Spitfire_x86
at the moment they are making us cry...a wicket might go off any moment
I know, just trying to cheer myself up :(

tiger_man
baal khelta se.....

runs are coming off from their extras

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:04 AM
Zimbabwe 298 & 286
Bangladesh 211 & 16/0 (7.4 ov) Bangladesh require another 358 runs with 10 wickets remaining

Bangladesh RR: 2.09

Minimum overs
remaining today: 49.2

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:04 AM
They're afraid to play shots, but not aftraid to nick and gift catches behind the stumps.

tpusltn
January 17, 2005, 02:05 AM
Spitfire_x86
Are you watching the game live on Tele??

Beamer
January 17, 2005, 02:05 AM
golla is getting beat quite a lot..35 ball khele felse..ekhon confidently khelbi na to fishing and missing line kheltasey...hopeless guy...

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 02:07 AM

his wicket taking was more consistent than rafique.

No way to compare with Rafique: Pls keep in mind that Rafique is injured; He is still playing that is a big game spirit from him; His presence in the bowling team is a plus point against all the teams; All teams are afraid of Rafique. And that is an extra benefit besides his bowling

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:09 AM
Spitfire_x86
yupp

but I have to go to versity within 30 mins

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:12 AM
Javed is looing VERY VERY confused, whether to hit the ball or not

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:13 AM
FOUR by Javed!!! Flicked

:fire:

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 02:13 AM
Hondo is yet to come; Hondo an ordinary bowler (ACCording to AShrafuL). Let's wait and see how our batsman play him this innings??

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:15 AM
Spitfire_x86
yupp

but I have to go to versity within 30 mins

do you go to dhaka university??

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:15 AM
He's really nothing special

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:17 AM
no, Ahsanullah University (non-govt.). i'm doing Diploma Enggineering in Computer Technology there

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 7:24 AM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:23 AM
Drinks called

BD 23/0, after 12 overs

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:24 AM
no, ahsanullah university (non-govt.). i'm doing dipl engg. in computer technolody there

my sis goes there

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 02:24 AM
what will be the result of this match?

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:26 AM
Zimbo win (90%), or BD win (10%)

Spitfire_x86
January 17, 2005, 02:26 AM
Hondo is brought to attack right after drinks break

vv_sunil
January 17, 2005, 02:28 AM
Zimbo win (90%), or BD win (10%)

anybody think otherwise?

reverse_swing
no, ahsanullah university (non-govt.). i'm doing dipl engg. in computer technolody there

my sis goes there

good uni specailly their Elec deptt.

tiger_man
hondo go smile on his face....like he already took a wicket

ami_bd
January 17, 2005, 02:30 AM
12.1 Hondo to Nafis Iqbal, no run, full and wide outside off and swings away, left alone

can they handle the swing

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:35 AM
bangladesh is doing good so far.....

very stable....hope they keep it up

as soon as the required run to win drops to 300 for no wicket....i say we still have some hope of winning

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:37 AM
Oi spitfire....
are you watching through espn or BTV?

kalosada
January 17, 2005, 02:42 AM
why they r not playing shots AT ALL!..sheshe run na korei jono na abar out hoi!!

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 02:43 AM
Our players should not think anything else except to keep themself in the crease. No thinking of win or draw or loose. Just stay in crease and the things will come as usual

as soon as the required run to win drops to 300 for no wicket....i say we still have some hope of winning

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:45 AM
Our players should not think anything else except to keep themself in the crease. No thinking of win or draw or loose. Just stay in crease and the things will come as usual

yeah....
i dont think any one other than rafique and habibul can do anything useful

ami_bd
January 17, 2005, 02:45 AM
they are trying to pass the day without losing wicket.

Originally posted by kalosada
why they r not playing shots AT ALL!..sheshe run na korei jono na abar out hoi!!

IanW
January 17, 2005, 02:46 AM
Ami_bd,

Sounds like a plan to me.

End the day at 0-80 ...

Ian Whitchurch

fab
January 17, 2005, 02:46 AM
oh dear..

16.2 Hondo to Javed Omar, no run, great delivery, pitches outside off and swings away, plays and misses

So far so good, one ball at a time..

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 02:47 AM
Hondo to Javed Omar, no run, great delivery, pitches outside off
and swings away, plays and misses
loosing the attention and patience which is vital for test cricketers

fab
January 17, 2005, 02:48 AM
omg is someone out? cricinfo has stalled on me... :umm:

ami_bd
January 17, 2005, 02:49 AM
16.3 Hondo to Javed Omar, one run, on leg stump, turns it to backward
square leg and wants a 2nd run, goes far down the wicket, sent
back by Nafies, throw was on wrong end, otherwise, Javed would be
in trouble

are they stupid?????????????????

shaheen
Hondo to Javed Omar, one run, on leg stump, turns it to backward
in trouble

SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!

fab
ugh.. this is NOT the right way to be following cricket. Wish I could watch this on TV!

16.3 Hondo to Javed Omar, one run, on leg stump, turns it to backward
in trouble

that's one life given to us!

pilot fan
January 17, 2005, 02:52 AM
lets get behind them

if we get to the end of the day about 80/0 we will only need 290 runs to win in a day with ten wickets left that is less than 3 an over

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 02:53 AM
May be DW said to them no loss of wicket in first 15 overs which they already finished and now they think that they have done their job so can go for suide now:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

cluster11
January 17, 2005, 02:54 AM
They are no going for suicide. They are leavign the balls alone which is exactly what they should do. Its better to kill the overs as much as possible at this point without losing a wicket.

pilot fan
January 17, 2005, 02:55 AM
FOUR :fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanf lag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:55 AM
guys...this link is good try it out....

http://bangladeshlive.ww.com/userpage.php3?resource=1105836471&force_resolution=640_480

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 02:56 AM
44444444444444444444444444444444:fire::fire:

tiger_man
January 17, 2005, 02:56 AM
try refreshing it every now and then and zoom in...you will get the recent score:fanflag:

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by ami_bd
they are trying to pass the day without losing wicket.

Originally posted by kalosada

If it is so then I would say a very very good decission and a very very good play

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 03:19 AM
That's tea break now. Bd should think that they are going to start the game now. And play another 34 overs without any loss what ever the run is. Then we can restart the game again tomorrow morning.

abu_akif
January 17, 2005, 03:39 AM
Hasn't the game started yet??

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 03:41 AM
what happened?? game started?? no update in crickinfo

BDshardul
January 17, 2005, 03:41 AM
Match State: Delay - Day 4 - Techinical problems

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by BDshardul
Match State: Delay - Day 4 - Techinical problems

crickinfo why always has technical problem during post tea session??

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 03:43 AM
it's up now in crickinfo!

shaheen
January 17, 2005, 03:43 AM
24th over a maiden over

ononto
January 17, 2005, 03:46 AM
cricinfo is updating over by over

shovon13
January 17, 2005, 03:47 AM
latest score 42/0

shaoun
what happened with technical problem

shovon13
javed hit a 4 and scored a 2

rajibpaulrana
January 17, 2005, 03:51 AM
shalar cricinfo

shovon13
January 17, 2005, 03:52 AM
appeal against javed...lbw....not out dise umpire

score 45/0

BDshardul
January 17, 2005, 03:53 AM
Thanx shovon13

rajibpaulrana
i cant see it clearly in the webcam but i think the score is 46-0 in 28 overs.

abu_akif
IF JO and NI can break their openning record (i.e. 91+ runs for no loss), I would be very happy. I am sure, we need 3 to 4 partnership like this, then we will win..

rajibpaulrana
January 17, 2005, 03:54 AM
r u watching shovon

shovon13
January 17, 2005, 03:55 AM
i'm just listenign to the commentry in paltalk...and watching the webcam. its lagging and not very clear

rajibpaulrana
January 17, 2005, 03:56 AM
can u tell me how to listen in paltalk

reza_15
January 17, 2005, 03:57 AM
i can't watch and even listen commentary

shovon13
January 17, 2005, 03:57 AM
yeah just search for teh group named "live cricket"

those who want to listen to live commentry....download paltalk from paltalk.com
then sign up. its free.
then search for a group named "live cricket" and join it.
thats it.

if you wanna watch the webcam thing (its not very high quality)
you can add the nick bangladeshlive or bangladeshlive1, or bangladeshlive6 on your yahoo messenger. then just view their webcam.

or you can go here http://bangladeshlive.ww.com/
but its REALLY poor quality. and you have to refresh it every ten minutes

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 9:00 AM GMT, by shovon13.

reza_15
January 17, 2005, 03:58 AM
oh yess got it , watching now

rajibpaulrana
January 17, 2005, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by shovon13
yeah just search for teh group named "live cricket"

those who want to listen to live commentry....download paltalk from paltalk.com

then sign up. its free.

then search for a group named "live cricket" and join it.

thats it.

Edited on, January 17, 2005, 8:58 AM GMT, by shovon13.

sorry but there r too many software in paltalk.com. which one shold i download ,is it the meesenger

shovon13
January 17, 2005, 04:01 AM
yeah download the messenger

shovon13
January 17, 2005, 04:04 AM
btw.....reza miaa...call me up whenever your free, so i can sign you up for the paypal thing.

abu_akif
January 17, 2005, 04:07 AM
whats the latest?? Can someone post the score here??

BDshardul
January 17, 2005, 04:08 AM

shovon13
4 by nafis!!

53/0

BDshardul
53/0

abu_akif
Originally posted by BDshardul