PDA

View Full Version : Car for Nafis?

Fazal
January 17, 2005, 06:42 PM
Oh. Well its too early. But you never know... it can happen

Boy, would it be nice if Nafis gets the other car?

Ibrahim
January 17, 2005, 06:56 PM
I hope he should get it, however, he plays too much strokes and gets out cheaply. He has potential and this is the time to probe it.

Kana-Baba
January 17, 2005, 07:18 PM
I dont care about car. let's concentrate about staying in the field, runs win come autometically.

Mon
January 17, 2005, 09:30 PM
after his batting yesterday, i would not mind if he gets the car :). but the criterium is that he scores a century.
Good luck to Nafis. Aka Akramer battiza :)

Tehsin
January 17, 2005, 09:35 PM
IF they win, all the payers should get cars. Having said that, shouldn't they be playing for winning with or without a car anyways? :)

paco
January 17, 2005, 09:39 PM
LOL - this thread is a classic example of gachhe jackfruit gophe oil.

I personally don't care if nafis gets a car or a tempu, i just want them to win. I think we're prematurely assuming that they'll continue their form tomorrow ...

thank you.

Samin
January 17, 2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by paco

I personally don't care if nafis gets a car or a tempu, i just want them to win. I think we're prematurely assuming that they'll continue their form tomorrow ...

thank you.

Guys guys guys...

Who cares about cars?? I thought this was a cricket forum - let's talk about cricket. I don't give a rat's a** if they get a car or a kick up the behind. If they win, that should be all the glory!!

S

Edited on, January 18, 2005, 2:57 AM GMT, by Samin.
Reason: my swear word was pacified!!

Fazal
January 17, 2005, 10:32 PM

True... and that's the point.

That's why are the fans for, aren't we?

Edited on, January 18, 2005, 3:44 AM GMT, by Fazal.

Fazal
January 17, 2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Samin
Guys guys guys...

Who cares about cars?? I thought this was a cricket forum - let's talk about cricket.

Cmon' I expect more from our fellow members to analyse the real effect of 'the car effect' on the team. Do you think I care about the car? Do you think Nafis will share the car with me like Enamul plans with his team? So why do you think I am excited about that car?

Now lets see if there is a car for Nafis ( there is a BIG 'IF') what is means for the rest (including the team and the fans)?

It means atleast 45 more runs from Nafis and as well as for the team. That means less chance of a collupse for the team in the 1st session of 5th day. That means another century for the BD player in the cricitcal time which will be moral booster for the rest of the team. That means a chance of a draw+ ( i,e, a draw and beyond) for the team.

Edited on, January 18, 2005, 10:05 AM GMT, by Fazal.

islam
January 17, 2005, 10:41 PM
Stuff car. he can buy his own car, hes a professional crickter, if he does well, he'll get sponerships :)

kalimdor
January 18, 2005, 12:18 AM
This car is not a merely car. It's a prize. Nafis can buy his own car...matter of fact he has his own car. But I still hope he scored his maiden century.

bourny3
January 18, 2005, 01:36 AM
He is close to his car at the moment he is on 86.

al
January 18, 2005, 01:58 AM
i hope nafis can get 100+ today for the team. he is now at 89. javed provided him good support before he was out for 43. I did not expect silly batting from bashar and ash when openers played 70 or 80 overs for such a confidence and patience

Fazal
January 18, 2005, 02:08 AM
:clap::clap::bravo::bravo::bravo::great::great::gr eat:

al
January 18, 2005, 02:12 AM
congrats congrats!!! nafis. you have made it. you have done your part.

Fazal
January 18, 2005, 02:14 AM

Ha Ha Ha See gophe oil sometimes works just fine... You should try sometimes.

AdLon
January 18, 2005, 07:10 AM
:joy:

nasifkhan
January 18, 2005, 07:13 AM
Dont worry.....he will be a big flop in the next few series like Ashraful.

Fazal
January 18, 2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by nasifkhan
Dont worry.....he will be a big flop in the next few series like Ashraful.

I wouldn't be surprised. Thats what our so called superstars and the selectors set as an example. Youngstar will only follow the path, no surprise...

1 century = how many free pass? It must be 10 or more.

Becuase Gullu, Rajin & Alok survived at long time without producing a single century during their lean time in BD cricket recently.