PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT change the team

mahbubH
January 18, 2005, 06:04 AM
Congrats BD cricket team on the first series win. This is a great team effort and everybody contribute to this success. This is the first time this team is looking like a real team. Hope Faruque Ahmed will let them grow together for few more series!! we see Bright future of BD cricket. Please don't make ODI or test cap cheap as we did sometimes before....

shovon13
January 18, 2005, 06:21 AM
yeah...no extreme shuffling please. i feel assured knowing faruq is also against radical changes.

AGC
January 18, 2005, 06:33 AM
Agreed. This team is playing well together. If Ashraful gets his form back, this could be the winning formula.

Spitfire_x86
January 18, 2005, 07:54 AM
I would like to see a better opener than Javed for the test series against England, otherwise the team is fine.

Ahmed_B
January 18, 2005, 08:43 AM
For the first ever time.. the team looks like working great and only improving day by day... !

:flag:GOOD SIGN!!

Mahmood
January 18, 2005, 08:55 AM
Am I the only one to see there was a huge problem with the team in the second test!!!

Masri was injured, and even if he claims he is 100%, we should rest him for at least week.

Rafiq is not even 70% right now. Continuing to play him may make it worse. We need to rest him immediately.

We badly needed the test series win. But now that we got it, we should rest out top 2 bowlers, that is the fair call.

Enamul can play instead of Rafiq. Nazmul can play instead of Masri.

Edited on, January 18, 2005, 1:55 PM GMT, by Rajputro.