PDA

View Full Version : Why it is alawys necessary to criticise all the time??

Ejaj
January 18, 2005, 10:17 AM
I had been following this forum for simetime and i simply failed to understand why it is so much necessary to criticise the players, coach whenerv someting even slightly go wrong. As an example, Ashraful and Aftab didnt play well this series and we soon opted to criticise them. They are so young and from my view point, they have the guts to make it in the international cricket. Why dont we give them some time . There is no doubt about their talents. In them, we have the raw talents to make it. Just have some patience. I also find it very difficult to digest to the fact that, some ppl even have the guts to criticise Dav. Its really surprising. When other established countries like Pakistan, are dying to get him as coach, we are just simply criticising his tactics and ethics. I just feel so misearable to see this. HE is doing fine and BD cricket is truely on the right track and talents are commign all the way. So.. we really stop gettng impatient and criticise for every single thing.

AsifTheManRahman
January 18, 2005, 10:18 AM
i agree. some of the threads - especially the ones criticizing bashar, ash, aftab and JO - were pure bull dung

shaad
January 18, 2005, 10:52 AM
Aha, bujhle na. Amra Bangali-to. Criticize na korle dupurer bhaat hojom hoi na.

oracle
January 18, 2005, 10:56 AM
Yes, some of the thread are unnecessary, infact, they are downright aggressive. This is unfortunate as some of the energy and passion could be put to better use by penning "constructive criticisms".

Although unwarranted criticism should be put down, but on the other hand, I am not in favour of keeping quiet when things are going smoothly. Open discussion all the time.

Ibrahim
January 18, 2005, 10:58 AM
I really get hurt seeing that people criticizing Dave, who has highest level of cricket brain. I found a poor BD journalist name Shahidul Azam (of Bangladesh Khela) always/ in his every writing critizes Dave. Is not he (SA) a pudden head.

Fazal
January 18, 2005, 11:01 AM
And you are also doing the same thing right? May be not the players or coaches but some of the members, right?

Actually we are BD cricket fans. We have different background, diff. cricket knowledge, diff bias towards/against diff player for one reason or another (relative, known him, played with him, knows his relative, etc, etc), different tolerance level, and also it fun to throw different ideas regardless how much unrealistic it may sounds to some. We donít need to agree with all the criticism or praise nor do we need to disagree will all of them to be a good member in this forum.

At the end very little said in this forum really matters in team selection, performance or future growths. But one thing for sure, when team start winning consistently, you will see less criticism and more praise.

So, don't get dis-heartened. Just take it lightly. We are just BD cricket fans like any other fans in other countries.

AsifTheManRahman
January 18, 2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by shaad
Aha, bujhle na. Amra Bangali-to. Criticize na korle dupurer bhaat hojom hoi na.

see - the problem lies in our food habit. too much bhaat man - it not only makes you lazy but is also hard to digest - which is the reason for all this "uncalled for" criticism...:D

Ejaj
January 18, 2005, 11:16 AM
well..its true that.. we criticise becoz we love the game and our players and our team so much. But, perhaps, the criticism should be constructive ones. Even we all came from different back ground of knowledge and passion, we all want one thing very importantly..and that is to see BD team to do well the world cricket. But.. We tend to forget to the fact that.. although we have talents , it still need to brought up properly and developed. Why we waste energy on negatives only. Perhaps, we can bring something inspiration to the players of today and tomorrow to show what they are. We dont we just have patience. Wasim Akram became Wasim after nearly 5 years and that too under great Imran Khan. so.. comon guy.. think positive.. Trust me.. WE have the talents comming up..

paco
January 18, 2005, 11:47 AM
We should criticize Ejaz for starting this thread :lol::fanflag:

AsifTheManRahman
January 18, 2005, 12:28 PM
hae cholen shuru kore dei...mba treatment ;)