PDA

View Full Version : Live video broadcast of all ODI

bangladeshlive
January 18, 2005, 06:44 PM
Hi All Cricket Fan

If everything gose allright we will broadcast next 5 ODI...like last 2 test game we did....and we will try to present you people better video and sound..we are trying our best.....keep touching with us..

video can be watch on....
http://www.bangladeshlive.web2cam.com/
http://www.bangladeshlive.ww.com/
http://www.bangladeshlive.net

and audio will be on....
yahoo bangladesh room and bangladeshlivecricket room on paltalk.

thanks to all for supporting and inspire us...

Bangladeshlive ..........Mamun-CTG (Original Feed)
Bangladeshlive1.........Oparation manager and 2nd Feed
Bangladeshlive2.........Anayet-Hungery (Information and Forum Coordinator)
Bangladeshlive3.........Plobongo-UK (Oparation Coordinator)
Bangladeshlive4.........Abedin-CTG (3rd Feed)
Bangladeshlive5.........Rajib-dhaka (Original Feed 2)

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 12:56 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 12:57 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 1:15 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 6:15 PM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

aftitabi
January 18, 2005, 07:36 PM
First to say thank you. Do I need to pay?

bangladeshlive
January 18, 2005, 07:38 PM
nope its free......and it was last 2 test game...

Zobair
January 18, 2005, 08:23 PM
you guys have been awesome. Thanks a million :)

cracky
January 18, 2005, 08:26 PM
yep, thank you all for your hard work.

Ibrahim
January 18, 2005, 08:43 PM
Emerging tigers are showing up one after one. It's another step for the BD cricket, where fans can see their favorite game. Please keep doing and hope you guys wll end up establishing a cricket boradcasting sites better than the CicInfo. Good luck.

By the way, please let's know if we need any set up or just instruction how to watch it.

Mahir
January 18, 2005, 09:26 PM
quite a commendable work by those involved in live commentary relay and video via webcam... cheers to all of you and hopefully this will be established as a trend for all of BD's games from now on...

al
January 18, 2005, 09:38 PM
thanks guys. you guys are doing a great service to bangladeshi cricket fans
best wishes
arif

Kazi Maruf
January 18, 2005, 10:57 PM
It's a GREAT initiative & service to all Tiger fans all over the world.

Well done!

Thank you so much.

Ehsan
January 18, 2005, 11:05 PM
I really hope your video quality gets better and faster. You guys did a wonderful job during the tests, thanks a lot!

Samin
January 18, 2005, 11:05 PM
good work dudes. keep it up!

Serendipity
January 18, 2005, 11:35 PM
This is just simply GREAT!!!
Thanks a lot...hope it will work!

gravitY
January 18, 2005, 11:53 PM
thank a lot, though i wouldn't be able to see them until this friday, when i'll be hooked up with my hightspeed service... but anyways, this awsome effort by you guyz.. thanks again.

cricket_pagol
January 19, 2005, 01:28 AM
Thank you so much for doing this ... it means alot to the desperate BD fans in foreign countries

Nabil
January 19, 2005, 02:48 AM
Crciket pagol bondura
O-N-E-K O-N-E-K donnobad jeshokol bondura live video and Audio broadcast koresen. You did realy a great job for us to enjoyed so much from abroad. We are waiting for the next one day game.

I'm realy worried that Rafique will not play tomorrow!!! !!!!!! Rafique sara BD er batting-e exciting ashe na? We don't want to miss hime so longer!!!!!!!
Inshallah, he will come back soon.
We want to win tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
Best luck
:fanflag:

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 7:50 AM GMT, by Nabil.

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 7:51 AM GMT, by Nabil.

ibnul
January 19, 2005, 07:32 AM
Nothing good comes without a fee (Western view maybe). All this broadband, server, peoples time cost money. We expats could easily contribute and in the process recieve good show. I think you are doing a great job and please set up some 'paypal' or 'worldpay' account so we can contribute (even it is not obligatory). Last month I been to US and payed $50 dollars just to watch the last oneday against India. It was a package for the whole series (whether you see one or all three) from willow tv. The potential is there so please be professional and if needed get some financier to provide some joy to all the BD cricket fans abroad.

islam
January 19, 2005, 08:17 AM
wow, great thanx:)

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

sheshprohor
January 19, 2005, 08:38 AM
how more can I thank you guys ???

I am wordless.....

akabir77
January 19, 2005, 08:39 AM
Great job Cricketbanglalive just one last request man pls play some good song during the break!!!! ha ha ha you know what i mean..... Anyway U r pass to heaven has just been confirmed....:lol:

arafath79
January 19, 2005, 09:09 AM
Need better video quality please!!! :umm:

arafath79
January 19, 2005, 09:10 AM
amar bhai tomar bhai..bangladeshlive1-6 bhai...........:clap:

Canada_R
January 19, 2005, 09:22 AM
[quote]Originally posted by bangladeshlive
Hi All Cricket Fan

If everything gose allright we will broadcast next 5 ODI...like last 2 test game we did....and we will try to present you people better video and sound..we are trying our best.....keep touching with us..

video can be watch on....
http://www.bangladeshlive.web2cam.com/
http://www.bangladeshlive.ww.com/
http://www.bangladeshlive.net

and audio will be on....
yahoo bangladesh room and bangladeshlivecricket room on paltalk.

thanks to all for supporting and inspire us...

Bangladeshlive ..........Mamun-CTG (Original Feed)
Bangladeshlive1.........Oparation manager and 2nd Feed
Bangladeshlive2.........Anayet-Hungery (Information and Forum Coordinator)
Bangladeshlive3.........Plobongo-UK (Oparation Coordinator)
Bangladeshlive4.........Abedin-CTG (3rd Feed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you! You have not only done a great job, but showed great patriotism and love for Bangladesh cricket. Allah blesses you all. We thank you and the people at Live Cricket room from the bottom of our heart!!! :flag:

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 2:23 PM GMT, by Canada_R.

bangladeshlive
January 19, 2005, 11:41 AM
ibnul

thanks for ur advice..we know good things cost good money...but so far whatever we can do we will do free and if we can do some quality job in future then we will think about take finencial support from u people.

rafiq
January 19, 2005, 11:48 AM
bangladeshlive, that's actually a very prudent biz model on your part. by providing it for free initially, you can work out the kinks, have a better idea for what resources you will need to improve quality, and also build up a loyal following. there's lots of people who will come forward to help you in any way they can. good job!

bangladeshlive
January 19, 2005, 12:14 PM
thanks a lot again for supporting and inspire us..

Mashkanda
January 19, 2005, 12:26 PM
First of all thank u all so very much for the live audio and VDO. (Including those who created Live cricket room at paltalk)
I am proud of you really…
Please let me quote a line from the famous song
"Bhaier mayer eto shneho kothai gele pabe keho..."

On the other hand please give your best effort to create a better web for streaming vdo in future. We will love to share the financial burden all together..
:bravo::fanflag:

bangalee
January 19, 2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Mashkanda
First of all thank u all so very much for the live audio and VDO. (Including those who created Live cricket room at paltalk)
I am proud of you really…
Please let me quote a line from the famous song
"Bhaier mayer eto shneho kothai gele pabe keho..."

On the other hand please give your best effort to create a better web for streaming vdo in future. We will love to share the financial burden all together..
:bravo::fanflag:

Well said and agreed to the fullest.

Keep it up guys you are the BEST.

pilot fan
January 19, 2005, 01:03 PM
U GUYS HAVE WON A PLACE IN MY HEART

sutru
January 19, 2005, 02:44 PM
all bangladeshlive bhai
thank u all for doing this excelent job for us by not takeing any money. brother set up paypal please . we should pay you for this game brother. people who love bangladesh they all will happy to pay you.

so i have diel up internet. so do u think for better quility should i take cable or high speed internet as dsl. tell me that . what u think if i upgrade my internet , then should i see the game clr. tell me brother.

thankl u very much for doing wonderful job for us.

bangladesher joi hokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BD Tigers
January 19, 2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by sutru
all bangladeshlive bhai
thank u all for doing this excelent job for us by not takeing any money. brother set up paypal please . we should pay you for this game brother. people who love bangladesh they all will happy to pay you.

so i have diel up internet. so do u think for better quility should i take cable or high speed internet as dsl. tell me that . what u think if i upgrade my internet , then should i see the game clr. tell me brother.

thankl u very much for doing wonderful job for us.

bangladesher joi hokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Getting cable/dsl will increase the picture stream quality but still the stream (from bdlive) is not as fast as Willow tv yet. I hope BangladeshLive brothers will make it faster in near future. I suggest to get the cable anyway cause willow tv might broadcast the game with little money.

Faceoff
January 19, 2005, 05:21 PM
Broadband in BD.

32kbps Tk 20,000
64kbps Tk 40,000
128kbps Tk 80,000
256kbps Tk 160,000 (would be nice if we get this one;)

We need some major donation !!!

Source: http://www.accesstel.net

bangalee
January 19, 2005, 05:34 PM
Getting cable/dsl will increase the picture stream quality but still the stream (from bdlive) is not as fast as Willow tv yet. I hope BangladeshLive brothers will make it faster in near future. I suggest to get the cable anyway cause willow tv might broadcast the game with little money.

Willow tv?? which game they are showing? If you know something please share.

Thanks

Canada_R
January 19, 2005, 06:03 PM
BroadBand Residential Packages (Unlimited):

Connection Fee: Tk 3,999 + NIC + Cable

Usage Hours
Monthly Charges
Validity

24 Hours
Tk 3000 + VAT
1 Month

BroadBand Residential Packages(Flat Prepaid):

Connection Fee: Tk 7,500 + NIC + Cable

Flat Prepaid

Sl
Package
Mins (hours)
Rate/Min
Validity

Tk 500
720 mins (12 hours)
Tk 0.70
1 Months

Tk 1000
1800 mins (30 hours)
Tk 0.55
1 Months

Tk 2000
4500 mins (75 hours)
Tk 0.45
1 Months

Broadband connections depend on availability and are provided at the sole discretion of Access Telecom (BD) Ltd.

bangladeshlive
January 19, 2005, 06:19 PM
u didnt mention the bandwidth (Kbps) for better streaming u need a better bandwidth which cost a lot of money not 3000/5000 taka ....

sham1980
January 19, 2005, 08:00 PM
Thanks guys great stuf you are a credit

arafath79
January 19, 2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by bangalee

Thanks
Is willow tv gonna broad cast the ODI series????

samiur666
January 20, 2005, 02:03 AM
Can anyone tell me which room on Yahoo has the live audio please?

ibnul
January 20, 2005, 06:39 AM
Hello All,
When I click the following link:
<http://www.bangladeshlive.web2cam.com/>
I got the TV page but the actual feed area is greyed with the following error:
load: class WebCam_Viewer.class not found.
Am I missing something ???
Please help.

bangladeshlive
January 20, 2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ibnul
Hello All,
When I click the following link:
<http://www.bangladeshlive.web2cam.com/>
I got the TV page but the actual feed area is greyed with the following error:
load: class WebCam_Viewer.class not found.
Am I missing something ???
Please help.

no u didnt miss anything....we turn on that site when bangladesh was batting...and one more thing there should be JAVA in ur pc

BD Tigers
January 20, 2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by arafath79
Originally posted by bangalee

Thanks
Is willow tv gonna broad cast the ODI series????

They are not showing any BD ODI matches. I was just refereing to the future games like when BD will play w/ England on May and other games. I am pretty sure they will show those games. That's why telling him to get the cable/dsl anyway.

Faceoff
January 20, 2005, 11:56 PM
Forget abt good quality broadcasting for the bd-zim series. I appreciate the efforts but I m tired of watching frame by frame stuff. Just hope willow tv will broadcast the next bd series and then we can try broadcasting the game like sgstream.

Mr-khan
January 21, 2005, 05:16 AM
Willow tv is not broadcasting the match between England-South africa.So i think they will not broadcast next bd series in England.

bangladeshlive
January 21, 2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by mr-khan
Willow tv is not broadcasting the match between England-South africa.So i think they will not broadcast next bd series in England.

Hi all cricket fan

we will broadcast the next bangladesh england series...we hope that will be better quality picture and sound...

Mr-khan
January 21, 2005, 05:36 PM
Dear bangladeshlive,
Thanks in Advance. But this time(england tour) we want better quality. Minimum 256/kps ;)

bangladeshlive
January 22, 2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by mr-khan
Dear bangladeshlive,
Thanks in Advance. But this time(england tour) we want better quality. Minimum 256/kps ;)

256 kbps not sure but we hope we can give u 128 kbps for sure..if everything gose allright...