PDA

View Full Version : Rafiqe Gone Crazy!!!

Faisal
January 19, 2005, 06:34 PM
lol.. bad news for Rafiqe.... emen tei injury tarpor oneday dolee khelte partese na... cricket khele taka jomiye 60 lakh taka diya akta market kinsilo.. seita 2 din agee sorkar venge diyese.. tai rafiqe akon pagol er moto sutasuti korche... source inqilab

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 11:35 PM GMT, by Faisal.

CTazim
January 19, 2005, 07:20 PM
Faisal:

I find it dispacable that you are finding humor in Rafique's misery. Rafique- a pride of Bangladesh, whose income feeds quite a few members of his immediate and not so immediate familty, invested his savings into a real estate deal that was generating monthly income for his family that has stopped because the local M.P. authoried to demolish the 7 markets he constructed on purchased land. What is so funny about this? :mad: :mad: :mad:

On an another thread you have made fun of Enam's sharing the prize money from selling the car with the entire team. This 18 year old boy from Sylhet has shown maturity, class, humility and potential of a future leader in his spontaneous gesture.There is a lot to be learnt from Enam.

I will hope that this thread gets closed after this.. Moderators what do you think?

say
January 19, 2005, 07:23 PM
'ram-gorurer chana' alert!

aftitabi
January 19, 2005, 07:27 PM
Edited on, January 20, 2005, 12:39 AM GMT, by aftitabi.
Reason: I feel sympethetic

shujan
January 19, 2005, 07:29 PM
Why did they break down the Market?

shakilc
January 19, 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by aftitabi
Illegal properties must be demolished no matter who owns them.

Its easy to say ....if its valid for Dhaka ..the whole city would be demolished...I sympathise with Rofiq ...as his income feed three family.

Blah
January 19, 2005, 07:45 PM
Well, faisal is a 17-18 year old who taks like a 9 year old; what do you expect from him? Don't you listen to his conversation in paltalk? LOL

Now that's funny!!

You mamalook, making fun on someone's misery!!:mad:

Blah:flag:

cracky
January 19, 2005, 07:58 PM
jotthoshob...

Fazal
January 19, 2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by CTazim
Faisal:

On an another thread you have made fun of Enam's sharing the prize money from selling the car with the entire team. This 18 year old boy from Sylhet has shown maturity, class, humility and potential of a future leader in his spontaneous gesture.There is a lot to be learnt from Enam.

Moderators what do you think?

<b>CTazim</b> and <b>Amit</b> is not the same person. Similarly <b>Faisal</b> and <b>Fazal</b> is not the same person.

I am the person who made fun of Enam's (as well as Nafisís) Car and the team's idea (in advance) to share the prize among themselves, and I see nothing wrong about that. I will continue to do so unless someone tells me I am breaking some rule in this forum. However I understand your point of view regarding Rafique case though.

To be fair with Faisal, I need to clarify that.

Therefore <b>to all confused soul</b>!! you should give more time reading the message so that you are not confusing who is telling what before starting accusing people left and right. Otherwise it will be a chaos!!

Cheers!

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 1:08 AM GMT, by Fazal.

akabir77
January 19, 2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by shakilc
Originally posted by aftitabi
Illegal properties must be demolished no matter who owns them.

Its easy to say ....if its valid for Dhaka ..the whole city would be demolished...I sympathise with Rofiq ...as his income feed three family.

I think u r not right about the whole dhaka...... And they demolished most of the Illegal buildings sp near gulash lake, near burigonga river, Uttara and etc.

Though i feel sad for rafiq but he should have used all his resources to get all kind of information before putting the money in a project like this... Anyway hope govt will come forward to help him out... What the hell was wrong with the market and how come he was able to buy the ground and couldn't build a market????

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 1:35 AM GMT, by akabir77.

Mahmood
January 19, 2005, 08:42 PM
Reading the news, sounds like the local MP had something against Rafiq personally. It is not unusual. Poor Rafiq has a reputation to lose control at time and might have made an enemy out of the MP.

Let us hope, he gets justice.

arafath79
January 19, 2005, 08:47 PM
jomiye 60 lakh taka diya akta market kinsilo.. seita 2 din agee sorkar venge diyese

Did he buy the market illegally?? It's so sad that he has lost his 60 lakh taka!!!.oops:

aosaif
January 19, 2005, 09:25 PM
I don't know why you guys are taking this so lightheartedly. This will most probably affect his game.....i am worried that he will not be the same world class bowler anymore.

Wats wrong with you guys? This is very very grave.

roaring_tiger
January 19, 2005, 09:27 PM
well people 1st thing is he (rafique) earned his money legally....so there is nothing wrong with that..
faisal shaheb...rafique taka jomaise deikha apnar ga jala korse keno?...
je beta illegally taka banay apni parle tar pisone lagen...:E:mad::E:mad:...

by the way r u bd cricket fan or bd cricket dushmon?

rajibpaulrana
January 19, 2005, 09:29 PM
this is absolutely shocking..........
country will never change.. being such a great model for bangladesh how can anyone do that to him....
rafique is a fifhter and he will continue fighting inshallah
plz dont make humour of any bangladeshi player except chacha and mushfiqur:P:P:P

shaoun
January 19, 2005, 09:34 PM
i cant believe that they broke the market down. it was his hard working money. rafique gone crazy? i would like to tell the idoit who said that that if someone broke down something you build with your hard working money you would have gone crazy too. i like what enamul did. he sold his car and shared the money with the entire team. he showed a lot of class i wish him best of luck in the future hope he will be next shane warne or murali.

Faisal
January 19, 2005, 09:34 PM
na bhai.. i like rafiqe.... and of course im bd supporter... i put this topic here caz i want to let everyone know that.... doesnt matter how famous u r.. still you will be in politics.. our politician r so dangerous.. they can make u king & they can kick u in 1 minute.. lolll...

And by the way Ctazim.. its true story.... go read newspaper... ok?
& ya.. rafiqe & his wife was crying... caz of that... lets see wut our prime minister do with it..

[ Blah, does it matter how old im?? whats wrong if im 17, u r acting like..... nyways ]

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 2:39 AM GMT, by Faisal.

Ibrahim
January 19, 2005, 09:48 PM
It's true in BD that an honest person can not survivel, those who are corrupted, immoral and dishonest only they can survive well.

Rafique is a simple and hard working person. And you see, according to newspaper that his property has been destroyed without giving him any notice. It's is complety unfair.

How could Rafique expecting sympathy from Kaleda Zia, when her son T. Zia is the most corrupted person in th whole country. I'm not supporter or AL, BNP or Rajakar. I hate corrupted politics of BD.

Kazi Maruf
January 19, 2005, 10:21 PM
Well, we don't know if KZ would come foward or not.

But there is a chance she would come to earn some 'shoshta jonopriota' specially in this sensible case although there any many similar cases untouched. This is a great weapon and tricky political action in our dirty politics in BD.

God bless all.

AGC
January 19, 2005, 10:34 PM
I feel terrible for Rafique. I really look up to him. He worked hard to get to where he is now and suddenly, due to the common corruption of our country, everything is falling apart for him. Wish we could do something about it. Yeah you guys are right, honest people can't survive in Bangladesh. If you have a dishonest mentality, the most corrupt country in the world is for you.

Hope things are sorted out soon for him.

Hasib
January 19, 2005, 10:55 PM
This is shocking.... not funny at all... he has had something he deserves taken away from him.

rassel
January 19, 2005, 11:02 PM
If I were rafiq I would step aside from this m fu**er(Aman). I know this man pretty well since I am from Keraniganz. He is one of the most corrupt MP around who happened to have hundreds of criminals under his arm. Anybody, who happens to disagree with him, could put them in danger. So best idea for rafiq would be open business elsewhere. I am quite sure there are many folks will help him to restart his business. :mad:

shujan
January 19, 2005, 11:31 PM
There is no due process in Bangladesh. It is sad. I feel sorry for Rafiq. He work so hard to make an honest living.I wish him all the blessing.

CTazim
January 19, 2005, 11:31 PM
Faisal: I read the news.. but your original message sounded like you were finding it funny or making fun at Rafique's expense. Therefore, it is imperative how we come across with our words in this forum or anywhere for that matter :).

With respect to Mohammed Rafiques 60 Lakh taka that is equivalent to $100,000.00.

Still :mad: at the situation!!

shujan
January 19, 2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by CTazim
Faisal: I read the news.. but your original message sounded like you were finding it funny or making fun at Rafique's expense. Therefore, it is imperative how we come across with our words in this forum or anywhere for that matter :).

With respect to Mohammed Rafiques 60 Lakh taka that is equivalent to $100,000.00.

Still :mad: at the situation!!

He is nice kid Tazim. He is a young boy. He respect other people. It is evident from the live show. Thanx.

fwullah
January 19, 2005, 11:42 PM
lets see wut our prime minister do with it

Yes, and with one wrong move, our prime minister may lose many votes in the coming election (more specifically, my vote, for sure); especially now that Bangladesh is succeeding and Rafique is one of the major contributors in winning.

aosaif
January 19, 2005, 11:47 PM
I thank faisal two things. Firstly for showing us what a &^%$# he is. Secondly for bringing rafique's grave loss to my attention.

I sincerely request the the administrators to kindly put together some kind of letter with all of our sympathies for rafique and what has happened to him. I wish we knew his address.....but i guess we could send the letter to BCCB.

He is a true son of Bangladesh. Forever weary, always ready for the next war.

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 4:49 AM GMT, by aosaif.

Faisal
January 19, 2005, 11:56 PM
thanks guys:)...... CTazim, its okie... actually i read the newspaper & i saw channle news where mention RAfiqe almost cried... so i felt so bad... thatswhy i put this topic... i think bd ppl should kick that MP....i dunno why bd ppl keep their mouth shut!!!

Hasib
January 20, 2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by fwullah

Yes, and with one wrong move, our prime minister may lose many votes in the coming election (more specifically, my vote, for sure); especially now that Bangladesh is succeeding and Rafique is one of the major contributors in winning.

that depends on the Mp's party...

howzatt!
January 20, 2005, 12:59 AM
i really feel sorry for rafique. i really hope BD players would step up and help him. Not only BD players, but all bangladeshis should reach out their hand for rafique. afique brought a lot of pride for bangladeshis, helped bangladeshis raise their flag high, now its their (our) time to pay him back. i really really hope he gets back way more than what he lost. this is a national tragedy.

Spitfire_x86
January 20, 2005, 01:14 AM
Cricket has no effect on BD politics. Saber Hossain Chowdhury couldn't win against Mirza Abbas in 2001 election despite his huge success as BCB president

amadergaan
January 20, 2005, 01:40 AM
anyone knows where i can read this news?

any links?

reverse_swing
January 20, 2005, 01:46 AM
check this link >>http://www.dailyinqilab.com/january20/pdf/sprots.pdf

amadergaan
January 20, 2005, 01:51 AM
what a shameful act..

i hope cricket fans and general public put their support behind fafiq and protest to the PM.

this guy goes out that and makes bangladesh proud..and what does he get in return....his life saving bulldozed into ashes.

habfreak
January 20, 2005, 01:58 AM
All i can say is sorry on behalf of every Bangladeshi......sorry Rafiq... for being so ungreatful and inhuman in return of what you have done for the country over the years. Don't forget the time he started playing... cricketers didn't make all that much money and even after winning the ICC trophy... his ride to practice was rickshaw.

AsifTheManRahman
January 20, 2005, 10:56 AM
this is very, very shocking. i feel like hanging that bas***d

BangladeshFan
January 20, 2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Faisal
lol.. bad news for Rafiqe.... emen tei injury tarpor oneday dolee khelte partese na... cricket khele taka jomiye 60 lakh taka diya akta market kinsilo.. seita 2 din agee sorkar venge diyese.. tai rafiqe akon pagol er moto sutasuti korche... source inqilab

if his land his illegal, the whole income of that MP is illegal.............. we know how someone becomes an MP in our country dont we? (remember Dipjol)

man , i know this is a cricket forum........ but I have to say one thing, how long we have to take this from our politicians till we see the uprising...... kick these politicians(mastans) out of the power, only then we can be proud of our country.

AsifTheManRahman
January 20, 2005, 01:10 PM
we ordinary people are the idiots who elect these losers every year, mind you. it's we who bring all this peril on ourselves.

BD Tigers
January 20, 2005, 01:23 PM
Very very sad news. I feel really bad for Rafiq. He's the best cricketer we have ever produced.

Administrators, can we come up with some kind of donations? If we can pay $5 for a game, can we not donate whatever to his cause? Yes i know we wont be able to collect 100,000 dollars, but whatever money we collect, Rafiq will know that there are people who are supporting him. Guys what do you think?

akabir77
January 20, 2005, 01:34 PM
Great Idea to donate some for this cause, at least he will know all his effort didn't gone in vain...

Orpheus
January 20, 2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BD Tigers
Very very sad news. I feel really bad for Rafiq. He's the best cricketer we have ever produced.

Administrators, can we come up with some kind of donations? If we can pay $5 for a game, can we not donate whatever to his cause? Yes i know we wont be able to collect 100,000 dollars, but whatever money we collect, Rafiq will know that there are people who are supporting him. Guys what do you think?

What you nut?? Is he dying of some disease and can't afford the treatment?? ShiTT happens in life.. That was an investment by him, he lost it... Tough Luck!!!

He is still richer than you are!! (actually i don't know about your financial status.. so bad comment...) I meant.. He is still richer than I am! :D

If you still feeling benevolent... hook me up with some dough cuz I need to pay off my loans :(

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 8:13 PM GMT, by Orpheus.

Reason: Begging!!

howzatt!
January 20, 2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus
Originally posted by BD Tigers

What you nut?? Is he dying of some disease and can't afford the treatment?? ShiTT happens in life.. That was an investment by him, he lost it... Tough Luck!!!

He is still richer than you are!! (actually i don't know about your financial status.. so bad comment...) I meant.. He is still richer than I am! :D

If you still feeling benevolent... hook me up with some dough cuz I need to pay off my loans :(

<B><font color = "red">Orpheus, you could become an ideal BD politician.</B>

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 11:54 PM GMT, by howzatt!.

Scandicricketer
January 20, 2005, 07:06 PM
Faisal! You are Just making fun of that Rafique saga.Its not true.Your childish behave on Paltalk was very funny."Jotto Sobh"Peesward".I read just a few minutes ago its not true!Where you got all these nonsense.

howzatt!
January 20, 2005, 07:19 PM
Scandicricketer, this is a hoax?? i would love to believe that, but i myself read it on the link provided by faisal. if this is infact not true, faisal-er khobor ase. he already p***** off a lot of ppl in paltalk with his childish behaviour.

BD Tigers
January 20, 2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus

He LOST 60 lakh taka and you are saying TOUGH LUCK?!? Dude, you will cry more than he did if you loose ONLY 100 taka.

The donation is never intended to makeup his loss, just showing him the support/love that we have for our beloved cricketer.

AsifTheManRahman
January 21, 2005, 12:05 PM

you vote? :wow:

yaseer
January 21, 2005, 12:23 PM
hei guys.........is it really true!!! has it happened to rafique?? we are such a "chotolok" nation that we cannot give justice to our heroes. it is surely going to affect his game. i can only pray for him......we are so much in the hand of our "censored" leaders

yaseer
January 21, 2005, 12:28 PM
amar eto rag hoitese...........iccha kortese faisal ke "......". faisal er moto character er manus amader society te ache bolei rafique der moto manuske esob sojjo korte hoi.......o jodi MP hoto kokhono tahole er cheyeu bhoyonkor kaj korto. erokom manosikotar manuser jonno amader kokhonoi kicchu hobe na

yaseer
January 21, 2005, 12:31 PM
faisal, if u meant to make fun out of rafiques incident..........then you are a very mean person

yaseer
January 21, 2005, 12:45 PM
orpheus......tomra manus hisebe eto sosta kibhabe hou? eto hingsa kibhabe ase tomader mone? u ppl always forget how much happiness our heroes give to us

cricket_pagol
January 21, 2005, 12:59 PM
How come this news about Rafique is not in the Daily star or other news paper... may be it was a rumor, Channel i and Inqulab reported the news based on that! Frankly speaking, i don't trust inqulab very much.

If the whole thing is true then my prayers are with Rafique.

AsifTheManRahman
January 21, 2005, 01:11 PM
oi je faisal beta chapa maira palaise hoytoba :P

feisal
January 21, 2005, 01:26 PM
This is really unfortunate.. probably for the whole country ...but personally i do not put much stock to inquilab states..

do we know anything else from other sources on that?

billah
January 21, 2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by say
'ram-gorurer chana' alert!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

razath
January 21, 2005, 03:18 PM
The politicians of Bangladesh can create nothing but destroy the good thing like Ekushey TV and career of Rafiq, who is a pride of BD, by putting him in trouble

Faisal
January 21, 2005, 03:25 PM
whats wrong with you ppl??? why would i make of fun rafiqe?? and when did i do that? if it was false story then admin would lock this topic long time ago.. understand??

Mueid
January 21, 2005, 03:42 PM
lol faisal. feel sory or u

reverse_swing
January 21, 2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Faisal

Faisal now u should understand why....

Hasib
January 22, 2005, 02:32 AM
Can Rafique taking this to the court?

Can anyone else confirm what Cricket_pagol said? is this really a rumour?

rassel
January 22, 2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Hasib

Can anyone else confirm what Cricket_pagol said? is this really a rumour?

No, I just saw his damage market on NTV news. Anyway, i don't know if he went crazy or not, but he seems to be enjoying Eid with his family. :)

Edited on, January 22, 2005, 5:18 PM GMT, by rassel.

Hasib
January 23, 2005, 03:48 AM
dang.... ok... as long as he is on high moral... but how did u know he enjoyed eid?