PDA

View Full Version : Utseya

Mridul
January 20, 2005, 05:53 AM
This guy will cause BD 'the real' trouble....he'll either bring the run rate down or will take 3/4 wickets....or may be both...he is a very good offspinner.....i hope BD batsmen will prove me wrong....but my brain does not wanna listen

bourny3
January 20, 2005, 07:05 AM
I dont know about this Mridul. We will have to wait and see. Hopefully he gets hit for 66 off his 10 overs.

jeesh
January 20, 2005, 11:46 AM
:(

Rubayed
January 20, 2005, 11:50 AM
what made u say that he will give us trouble mridul? Only caz he did well in the 1st ODI? i havent seen him play but for the sake of BD i hope u r wrong!:)

Mridul
January 20, 2005, 11:56 AM
I posted this topic even b4 BD started batting.....but i knew he is gonna give us trouble....he is very very economical bowler....players from Aus, Eng, Sri and pak had trouble playing him...that was the reason I posted this topic right after the Zimbabwen innings ened

Beamer
January 20, 2005, 03:36 PM
You were correct. Wonder why they didn't play him in the test matches? Anway, its their probelm, not ours.

nasifkhan
January 21, 2005, 07:20 AM
good bowler..... always bowls in a correct line & length like Rafique.

bourny3
January 21, 2005, 07:52 PM
Mridul you were right my prediction was wrong.

Haradhon
January 21, 2005, 11:42 PM
One way to demoralize the offies is giving them a few overs between 44th and 49th at the end, and having them whacked by the tailenders. I hope Taibu does that!

cricketfan
January 22, 2005, 12:47 AM
Utseya hs only four ODI wickets to his credit and they are: Solanki, Inzamam, Bashar and Ashraful- not a bad collection at all.

Hats off to Mridul for such an accurate prophesy- it is similar to the prediction than McIness had made about Enamul Haque before the start of the first test.

shujan
January 22, 2005, 01:15 AM
Mridul is religious you know.:up:

Mridul
January 23, 2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by shujan
Mridul is religious you know.:up:

I may be religious...but that does not have to do anything with cricket....not all of my predictions turn into right.....i usually make predictions looking at the past scorecards/detailed statistics....that is one of the reasons of being at the top of fantasy cricket most of the time....

shujan
January 23, 2005, 02:27 AM
Mridul:

What do you think about the series? Who will win the series and why
?

itswaps
January 23, 2005, 04:39 AM
Utseya got a good quick arm action ,, & his bowling line is very good,,i think , thats y most of the batsmen cant play him easily ,, & :bravo: to Mridul bhai

Mridul
January 23, 2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by shujan
Mridul:

What do you think about the series? Who will win the series and why
?

sorry for the late reply...BD can only win if we have our full bowling strength.....and our batting has to be consistent....Utseya will give us trouble through out the series...Ebrahim might get few big scores against us...Madakadza and Chigumbura will give us some headach...i am making all these predictions based on past statistics....both my brain and heart are saying that BD will win the Series

arafath79
January 24, 2005, 09:47 AM
Mridul bhai apni ozu koren, namaz poren and pran khula doa koren Bangladesher bhalor jonno!!!!:joy:

jeesh
January 24, 2005, 12:00 PM
He's a pretty good bowler! No Doubt.

fwullah
January 25, 2005, 02:46 AM
One way to demoralize the offies is giving them a few overs between 44th and 49th at the end, and having them whacked by the tailenders. I hope Taibu does that!

I think it was Bashar who had done that - bowling Abdur Razzak Raj, Alok Kapali, Rajin Saleh, Monjurul Islam Rana - they were all bowled in those overs during the first 2 ODIs.

fwullah
January 25, 2005, 02:49 AM
You know, I was also predicting something like Mridul did, but I did that before the test series; and I totally forgot about Utseya before the start of the ODI series - flowing in the bed of roses of first test match and test series win. May be that is where our players' minds are at the moment (still now).

Sam
January 25, 2005, 05:17 AM
Probably he was the hidden surprise of Taibu, kept for the ODI series to overwhelm BD team.