PDA

View Full Version : mohammed ashraful

shaoun
January 20, 2005, 08:38 PM
ashraful is the most talented batsman in bangladesh. experts said he has the ability to be a world class batsman. but his performance stinks. he scores big in one match and doesnt get runs in next 3/4 matches. i think everytime ashraful scores a big innins he should be dropped for next 3/4 matches because i think it is proven that he cannot score big runs back to back. he is the most inconsistant player in the world. hopefully as he gets older he will get out of this inconsistancy. but his cricket career in bd team already reached 4 yrs so he is not that inexperience. he is more experience then most of our players. wish him best of luck because we do need him to play more of those innins like the ones against srilanka india. hopefully it wont happen once every 3 yrs.

cracky
January 20, 2005, 08:43 PM
still his peroformance is much better than many other BD batsman. At least he plays big inning every 3/4 matches. Batsman like Kapali, Golla never plays a big innings every 10 or 20 matches, if at all.

Edited on, January 21, 2005, 1:44 AM GMT, by cracky.

Mahmood
January 20, 2005, 09:59 PM
Yeah, There is a proverb in Bengali, "thog bachhte gaa ujar", if you start choosing, there will be no one to choose. ALmost all batsman ar worse than ash, so if you start dropping that way, there will be no one to select for the team.

vv_sunil
January 21, 2005, 12:13 AM
shaoun, there is a thread already in the subject. if you post this in continuation to that, it will be better to others to follow, instead of following 2 threads.

shaoun
January 21, 2005, 12:59 AM
sorry i didnt see that thread. if i did i wouldnt have posted this.

amra_korbo_joy
January 21, 2005, 03:05 AM
He is a world class batsman. I beleive this after seeing his batting
in TV against India. But we are so unfortunate that he is not consistent.

AsifTheManRahman
January 21, 2005, 11:53 AM
no complaints against ashraful - except for his recent "big mouthing" on the zims.

cracky
January 21, 2005, 12:19 PM
well, at least he didn't say he have a big surprise for zimabwe team.

no complaints against ashraful - except for his recent "big mouthing" on the zims.

Edited on, January 21, 2005, 5:20 PM GMT, by cracky.

Ahmed_B
January 21, 2005, 12:25 PM
We had long discussions about Ashraful already...

Read it HERE (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=8955)

nasifkhan
January 21, 2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Rajputro
Yeah, There is a proverb in Bengali, "thog bachhte gaa ujar", if you start choosing, there will be no one to choose. ALmost all batsman ar worse than ash, so if you start dropping that way, there will be no one to select for the team.

and ash is worthless...