PDA

View Full Version : About the last ODI vs Zim

crazy2cric
January 21, 2005, 06:36 PM
Bangladesh has tasted their firt defeat after high expectaion

Bnagaldesh never been able to keep their consistancy in cricket matches. I know it is hard to say that but it is became a truth for us. They have been turning down themselves so badly after winning the first matches. They always take their opponant in an easy way. They still play cricket as an Orthodox way. They always go by book , rather than to use their brain and strategy. The played a big gambling by leaving Enamul jr and Mashrafee in side line. When it is the matter of giong to war or re-gain ur honour u can't take any chances. My father was national coach for 14 yrs for BD team. I have been cricket for last 14 yrs. All I leared from my Dad and by myself is that U can't play like a foolish unless u have a strong piller. Anyway, This my very first day in this forum. I would like to wish all a very Happy Eid Mubarak.

Scandicricketer
January 21, 2005, 07:18 PM
Warm-Welcome to be here in the Forum!!Happy Eid To you too,crazy2cric.Our top order got life to score more runs but all went in vain when we didnts avail those let offs by the Zim Fielders.

Haradhon
January 21, 2005, 11:31 PM
We had a good start, but the match went Zimbabwe's way when we lost 3 middle order batsmen in a mini-collapse situation. Our bowling was not at 100%. Now we have to win 2 in a row.

aosaif
January 22, 2005, 01:00 AM
hey nobody gave me a warm welcome! hehe.....don't worry.....

Hasib
January 22, 2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by crazy2cric
The played a big gambling by leaving Enamul jr and Mashrafee in side line. Mubarak.

Mashrafee was injured.

btw... welcome to the board ;)

amra_korbo_joy
January 22, 2005, 02:29 AM
Bangladesh lost because of our THE Selectors.