PDA

View Full Version : R we facing whitewash against the Zims???

Bat-PadTogether
January 24, 2005, 06:35 AM
130/2 became 205 all out.Why we were so bad in chasing?:down::down::down::down::down::down::down: :down:Can we bounce from here?

Spitfire_x86
January 24, 2005, 06:37 AM
Pagla babar mazar er pani pora_o amader condition er kono improvement korte parbe na.

Mr-khan
January 24, 2005, 06:43 AM
Bd has 0% chance to win this series.

Edited on, January 24, 2005, 11:44 AM GMT, by mr-khan.

AGC
January 24, 2005, 07:13 AM
So embarrassing... 2-0 against a weakened Zim team. This is very depressing!

Mueid
January 24, 2005, 07:22 AM
this is so funny. 2-0 down alredy. damn. n we thot we wud win 5-0

nasifkhan
January 24, 2005, 07:24 AM
We are going to lose the series 5-0. There is no question abt it.

The Zimbos totally outplayed Bd today. They deserved to win. Taibu is much better captain than Bashar.

I think BD needs this kind of thrashing . They were over the moon after winning the test series. "Ektu Bhujuk ..Ashol Duniya kare bole".

PoorFan
January 24, 2005, 08:12 AM
We are heading to a whitewash against the Zim!!!

cricketfan
January 24, 2005, 08:18 AM
In a series featuring two teams who are poor chasers, whichever team bats first is likely to win unless they set a very low target. In the first two ODIs, Zimbabwe won the toss and batted first. They scored 251 and 237 which was a good enough total to defend against the BD batting. Had BD batted first and scored similar amount of runs, they would have won the matches.

So, in this ODI series, whichever team bats first is likely to win in each of the 5 matches barring exceptios where the team batting first puts up a really low total.

AsifTheManRahman
January 24, 2005, 09:33 AM
are we facing the whitewash?

most probably

Ahmed_B
January 24, 2005, 09:45 AM
no BD isn't gonna be whitewashed... wana bet on that? :cool:

Fazal
January 24, 2005, 10:35 AM
'Clean Whitewash' is still a possibility.:clap:

jeesh
January 24, 2005, 11:58 AM
Whitewash very much possible. But toss is crucial in the last three matches. Bangladesh cant win chasing unless someone plays a big knock. And at the moment it seems like thats not possible. Bangladesh's best chance of gettin a win is by batting first. Thats how they have won nearly all their matches.

bdmoderator
January 24, 2005, 12:52 PM
Bangladesh has -100% (Minus Hundred Percent) chance to win this series.

Tehsin
January 24, 2005, 09:59 PM
It will be hard to bounce back for a series win - Bashar is no match for Taibu but the second ODI was lost by our middle order bats and our slog over bowlers.

Don't know how many people realize this but here's something that will make you feel even worse then you are feeling now - we just lost back to bck matches against a team who had lost their last 17 matches. Pretty pathetic.

Can we still win the series ? My heart says yes but my mind is going insane thinking about the worst that can happen.

amarbangla@msn.com
January 24, 2005, 10:32 PM
No!!! we are not heading for white wash. thats' what i believe, atleast bd will win one game :tiger::tiger::tiger::tiger::tiger::tiger:

by the way if anyone wanna bet then just feel free to say it. i am here!:mad::mad:

Edited on, January 25, 2005, 3:35 AM GMT, by amarbangla@msn.com.

nasifkhan
January 24, 2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
are we facing the whitewash?

most probably

Most Probably..????

For sure..........

bourny3
January 25, 2005, 12:03 AM
We may have a whitewash. If they dont improve whitwash is definite.

Nasif
January 25, 2005, 01:47 AM
Bashar has to win the toss to avoid whitewash. Seems like we will loose every game if we bowl first.

Edited on, January 25, 2005, 7:11 AM GMT, by nasif.

tutul
January 25, 2005, 02:00 AM
not only whitewash but also dry koira, complete iron koira soman koira dibo.

Flip Master Mick
January 25, 2005, 02:00 AM
let's take one game at a time guys...

fwullah
January 25, 2005, 02:42 AM
Seems like we will loose every game if we bowl first.

You know, after reading your above comments, I get a feeling that we might lose a match (from here on) even batting first. Because our bowlers are not clicking in the last 10 overs, either.

Warlock
January 25, 2005, 03:46 AM
Surely bashar will think twice before uttering any word like -We will whitewash them, in the future. Mukhe khali boro boro kotha, kaje kisu nai.

Darkwarrior
January 25, 2005, 06:27 AM
Bangladesh were favorites to win this series and are now struggling but now lets hope they recover and win the next matches

Hasib
January 25, 2005, 07:21 AM
we lost three tosses in a row and havn't won for 3 games... geez... we hav to win 3 tosses in a row now... and 3 matches in a row :(

Sadrul
January 25, 2005, 08:20 AM
if we lose the toss, we lose the game...no question
So we must win the toss to win any game

Zobair
January 25, 2005, 08:21 AM
relax everyone...we will be back with a bang in today's ODI.

akabir77
January 25, 2005, 08:25 AM
If we loose all the toss then 100% WE R LOosing the series but if we win the toss then 50%...

Thats why from the very begning i was saying it was foolish to make the pitch like that. picth should have been the one we played against india.... and i guess zim practiced on slow pitch for last 2 yrs....idiots

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 08:26 AM
Pitch was fine to chase 251 and 237. Only our players couldn't do that

Fazal
January 25, 2005, 11:35 AM
I never thought we will be whitewashed. But if the rumor is true about the 3rd team selection, looks like selectors are shuffling the players cluelessly to get the majic combination.

In that case I would say most likely 1-4. 0-5 still a possibility.

cricket_pagla
February 4, 2005, 08:48 PM
.oops:

shujan
February 4, 2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by cricket_pagla
.oops:

:lol: What a great find. Lets see who are the cricket gurus predicting BD whitewash. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

betaar
February 4, 2005, 11:38 PM
Hey I kept my mouth shut and my hopes up.:lol:

but I think the last match was well beyond any BD fans wildest imagination.

Hasib
February 5, 2005, 01:23 AM
lol... this is funny.

cricket_pagla
February 5, 2005, 01:27 AM
:fanflag:

shujan
February 5, 2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Pagla babar mazar er pani pora_o amader condition er kono improvement korte parbe na.

Spitfire how are you doing today? Looks like Pagla babar mazar er pani pora is more powerfull then you think.:)

cricket_pagol
February 5, 2005, 08:08 AM
It is hard to believe that all these die-hard BD supporters did not believe that the team could fight back.

Banglacricket has taught me not give up on the BD team... BC did not let me down :)

say
February 5, 2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by nasifkhan
We are going to lose the series 5-0. There is no question abt it.

The Zimbos totally outplayed Bd today. They deserved to win. Taibu is much better captain than Bashar.

I think BD needs this kind of thrashing . They were over the moon after winning the test series. "Ektu Bhujuk ..Ashol Duniya kare bole".

NafisKhan,

So which pagla-babar-mazar did you go to cure your foot-in-mouth disease? This is too funny :D:D:D:D

Edited on, February 5, 2005, 5:54 PM GMT, by say.

say
February 5, 2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bdmoderator
Bangladesh has -100% (Minus Hundred Percent) chance to win this series.

how prophetic!!!:lol:

Spitfire_x86
February 5, 2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by shujan
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Spitfire how are you doing today? Looks like Pagla babar mazar er pani pora is more powerfull then you think.:)
seems that DJ's consistent feeding of pagla babar pani pora worked very well :)

Spitfire_x86
February 5, 2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by cricket_pagol
It is hard to believe that all these die-hard BD supporters did not believe that the team could fight back.

Banglacricket has taught me not give up on the BD team... BC did not let me down :)
It wasn't hard to beleive, because our team has let us down so many times against Kenya. And who could forget the defeat against Canada in WC2003?

pinch_hitter
February 5, 2005, 02:21 PM
ha ha ha... this is a funny post!

Its really heartbreaking to see BD fans give up their hopes on their country. I mean I can understand they being disappointed for any poor performances, specially against teams like Canada and Kenya. But I think Khaled Mashud said it best once at the time of BD's poorest of forms, when he grieved: we really need moral support from the fans right now. Constant bashing and loss of faith will make us weaker.

Then again, I guess its the love that makes the fans act such way. I'm talking from my own prospective. Its indeed hard for a loyal fan to digest any poor performance of his/her team. If they didn't have the love and affection, they wouldn't have cared if the team did good or bad.

So I guess different people has different ways of showing their loyalty. I myself switch ways from time to tome :). But as long as we're on the same ground, thats all that matters, I suppose. And I think we are.

Edited on, February 5, 2005, 11:14 PM GMT, by pinch_hitter.

cricket_pagla
February 6, 2005, 02:08 AM
:cool:
What's this TOPIC about?? huh! :lol: