PDA

View Full Version : do u think ashraful is overrated?

BangladeshFan
January 24, 2005, 06:14 PM
how do u think ashraful is rated?

sadi
January 24, 2005, 09:41 PM
overrated....definately....no temperament....doesnt know how to pace the innings....have talents...no doubt abt that...but one has to execute the talent....wat are u gona do with talents if you cant back it up with actions...

bourny3
January 24, 2005, 11:59 PM
Highly overated. He has a bit of luck to score a good score and then scores nothing for the next 700 innings. Overated all overated.

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 12:00 AM
Very highly overrated.

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 10:12 AM
rated as he is. it's just that he is inconsistent - once he learns how to get out of that he will be fine.

abu_akif
January 25, 2005, 10:19 AM
He is very very very very highly highly highly overrated.. Talks too much and once in a while, scores some runs. He is definitely a telent, but mind it, calling him, for instance, Sachin of Bangladesh. Hey, this is simply overrating.

fwullah
January 25, 2005, 10:26 AM
After watching majority of the voting going to 'highly overrated', I must say that there'll be a time when we'll see a poll (at this pace) called 'Is Mashrafee highly overrated, little overrated, rated as he is, or underrated'. And then we'll see something like this on other players as well.

If I may say so, they're all rated as they are, 'they are all from Bangladesh and Bangladesh is very inconsistent in cricket'.

My advice would be - 'don't trust media - either deshi or bideshi, see them with your own eyes, and believe your own eyes - not anyone else's words.'

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 10:33 AM
I wouldn't care about his talking if he could perform consistently. Shoaib is the worst "talker" in world cricket now, but he always takes wickets when he plays.

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 10:41 AM
ash just talked once. it's not like he talks all the time. i think it's time that we forgave him.

Sam
January 25, 2005, 10:48 AM
Ashraful is a real talented player and he proved that on several occassions. The only thing is he is not consistent.
He might have told that he is matured now, but he is not. I don't think that he is overrated.

howzatt!
January 25, 2005, 11:27 AM
ashraful is highly over rated, and he himself is to be blamed for that. he has talent, but doesn't know how to utilize that talent.

ZaKi
January 25, 2005, 11:37 AM
highly highly highly overrated