7) Tokai Forhad
8) Arafat Rahman (C)
9) Jamshed
10) Haat bhanga Ijjot (fast bowler)
11) AsifTheManRahman

Drinks Boy orfe 12th man: Habibul Bashar

Mr-khan
January 25, 2005, 11:45 AM
AsifTheManRahman r u playing as a bowler or batsman?

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 11:45 AM
who cares?

howzatt!
January 25, 2005, 11:51 AM
1. Nurul Abdein Nobel
2. Atahar Ali Khan
3. Faruk Ahmed
4. Aminul Islam Bulbul
5. Akram Khan
6. Minhajul Abedin Nannu
7. Nasir hossain nasu
8. Enamul Haque Moni
9. Saifur Rahman
10. Golam Nausher Prince
11. Zakir Hossain

Mr-khan
January 25, 2005, 11:59 AM
1.Ali asgar lobi(vc)
2.Atahar ali
3.Faruk ahmed
4.Arafat rahman(c)
5.Fozlur rahman potol(wc)
6.Harunur rashid
7.Aman ullah aman
8.Tarek zia
9.Golam nowsed prince
10.Imran sarowar
11.Alok kapali

offcutter
January 25, 2005, 12:00 PM
Put Taslima Nasreen as the wicket keeper. May be she'll nag and bitch the batsmen out.

offcutter
January 25, 2005, 12:01 PM
I meant b***** the batsmen.

Edited on, January 25, 2005, 5:03 PM GMT, by nasif.
Reason: Lets not get carried away

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 12:05 PM
why this forum censors b.itch? bitc.h can be used to mean animal raher than offensive term for women.

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:09 PM
so can sh*t...but it's still censored

amra_korbo_joy
January 25, 2005, 12:14 PM
Channel I: Taposh out. Nazmul in.

Edited on, January 25, 2005, 5:15 PM GMT, by amra_korbo_joy.

offcutter
January 25, 2005, 12:15 PM
Didn't realize b...h was to be censored. No offense

ZaKi
January 25, 2005, 12:20 PM
1.Ali asgar lobi
2.Atahar ali
3.Faruk ahmed
4.Arafat rahman(c)
5.Fozlur rahman potol
6.Dev Whatemore(wk)
7.Aftab Ahmed
8.Mushfiqur Rahman
9.Rajin Saleh
10.Alok kapali
11.Habibul Bashar(vc)

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 12:21 PM
Where's Tareq Rahman in your team?

Rubayed
January 25, 2005, 12:31 PM
Some of u guys have turned this thread into a joke, in all seriousness i feel the team that should play the 3rd ODI:

1. Rajin Saleh
2. Nafis Iqbal
3. Habibul Bashar
4. Md. Ashraful
5. Aftab Ahmed
6. Khaled Mashud
7. Khaled Mahmud
8. Mohammed Rafique
9. Mashrafe Mortaza
10. Tapash Baisya/Nazmul Hossain
11. Enamul Haque jnr.

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Rubayed
Some of u guys have turned this thread into a joke, in all seriousness i feel the team that should play the 3rd ODI:

1. Rajin Saleh
2. Nafis Iqbal
3. Habibul Bashar
4. Md. Ashraful
5. Aftab Ahmed
6. Khaled Mashud
7. Khaled Mahmud
8. Mohammed Rafique
9. Mashrafe Mortaza
10. Tapash Baisya/Nazmul Hossain
11. Enamul Haque jnr.

we're talking abt the last two odi's here bro

fwullah
January 25, 2005, 12:46 PM
Back to some serious cricket talks: I just had a peek on the bowling lne up that we played against India - the match we won - our bowling line up is as follows:

1. Mashrafee
2. Tapash
3. Nazmul
4. Mahmud
5. Rafique

Why can't we use the same line up against Zimbabwe? Rafique is out through injury in the first 3 games, but why can't we use a 4-seam attack with Mashrafee, Tapash, Nazmul and Mahmud in the same team?

As I said in the other thread - are we relying too much on spin? In the first ODI, I saw Bashar using Rajin, Kapali, Raj as depth bowlers - but they're all spinners, then I think Rana and Rajin were used as the depth bowlers in the 2nd ODI.

So, what is going on? We are too much dependent on spin, or was it too much dependency on Rafique that led Bashar to call the other spinners available to do the hard work of bowling at the depth? Even if we deduct Mashrafee's 30 odd runs in his last 3 overs' spell in the 2nd ODI (read Bangladesher Khela report), there were still 9 runs per over in the other remaining 7 overs that were given by our bowlers unaccounted for, to be speicific, by our spin bowlers.

Rubayed
January 25, 2005, 12:46 PM
Hey! AsifTheManRahman,,,as far as i m concerned this is about the team that should be playing in the 3rd ODI after losing the first 2 ODIs. Not sure where do u get the notion of last 2 ODIs, if u r not sure than check the subject bro!

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:49 PM
no. u check the topic. it says "The team I expect to see after tomorrow's loss", i.e. after the third odi. that leaves us with the fourth and fifth odi, and since 5-3=2, the last two odi's.

Fazal
January 25, 2005, 12:49 PM
Hey! AsifTheManRahman,,,as far as i m concerned this is about the team that should be playing in the 3rd ODI after losing the first 2 ODIs. Not sure where do u get the notion of last 2 ODIs, if u r not sure than check the subject bro!

<b>The team I expect to see after tomorrow's loss</b>

Read the subject Title of this thread man!

Fazal
January 25, 2005, 12:51 PM
Some of u guys have turned this thread into a joke...

<b>'ram-gorurer chana' alert! --- Say <b>

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:51 PM
nobody would be joking around with the prospect of winning the series (even though very small) still in hand.

ZunaidH
January 25, 2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by fwullah

As I said in the other thread - are we relying too much on spin? In the first ODI, I saw Bashar using Rajin, Kapali, Raj as depth bowlers - but they're all spinners, then I think Rana and Rajin were used as the depth bowlers in the 2nd ODI.

So, what is going on? We are too much dependent on spin, or was it too much dependency on Rafique that led Bashar to call the other spinners available to do the hard work of

I think our seamers have difficulty in changing line when the get hit by a set batsmen. Spin often provides quick variations. Until our bowlers develop the skill to confuse the batsmen with length, Bashar does not have much choice. On the contrary, one simple trick toward the end is to keep the balls on yorker length with minor variations to the length is a good start. I think this trick might actually work against the Zimbabwe team as it is today. But, toward the slog overs, the key is line. Bottomline is patience and a minor dose of creativity are ingredients we are lacking.

reyme
January 25, 2005, 04:32 PM
If the team loses again, this will be the team, because outcome will be same:

1. Apurba Kopal (for his good luck)
2. Athar Ali Khan (he knows a lot)
3. FWullah (for finding out all the tricks by being BC moderator)
4. Faruk Ahmed (Head selector, now he will see what it feels out there)
5. Dav Whatmore (captain, he can coach in the field if necessary)
6. Habibul Bashar (previous captain)
7. Nasirul Islam Nasu (he is a computer analyst, so he will know what to do)
8. Khaled Mashud Pilot (since there is no replacement)
9. GM Nowsher Prince (By now he knows what are opponents weakness)
10. Khaled Mahmud Shujan (always there in ODI regardless)
11. Asifthemanrahman (hall of famer)
12. Niaz Morshed (thinktank Captain, might be a spinner)

Hasib
January 25, 2005, 07:09 PM
How about:

1. Hasib
2. Hasib
3. Hasib
4. Hasib
5. Hasib
6. Hasib
7. Hasib
8. Hasib
9. Hasib
10.Hasib
11.Hasib

The best team possible... ;)

songsoptok
January 25, 2005, 07:26 PM
Profile: http://www.deshimovies.com/actress.htm

1. bobita
2. shabana
3. kobori
4. chompa
5. mousumi
6. shabnaz
7. shabnur
8. popi
9. Moiory
10. Moonmon
11. AsifTheManRahman

Full of "atar bosta" in the field. Bhai Asif(TMR), apnar weight koto? just to balance ...

Zephaniah
January 25, 2005, 08:05 PM
If we lose the 3rd ODI due to batting, or lack of it, then I suggest to drop Ash (shock horror), Kapali (for 6 months), Aftab (already dropped?) and bring in Rokon, Nafees Ahmed and Tushar Imran. Batting is the main concern, not bowling, so only batsmen will get chopped.

Ehsan
January 25, 2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by songsoptok
Full of "atar bosta" in the field. Bhai Asif(TMR), apnar weight koto? just to balance ...

Hahahaha.....ROFL

Haradhon
January 25, 2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
the team that should play after tonight's loss:

1) Salim Jahir
2) Santu Kamal
3) Bogol Fara Boltu
4) Ismat Ara Banu
5) Kana Mofiz (WK)
6) Golam Faruq Jharu
7) Tokai Forhad
8) Arafat Rahman (C)
9) Jamshed
10) Haat bhanga Ijjot (fast bowler)
11) AsifTheManRahman

Drinks Boy orfe 12th man: Habibul Bashar

Arafat Rahman (C): 2 overs as wicketkeeper, 2 overs off-spin, 2 overs leg-spin, 2 over fielder on long on, 2 over medium pace "dhila-chora " or throw.

aosaif
January 26, 2005, 01:42 AM
No use changing teams. Every bangladeshi batsman has a certain lack of self-belief and tempermant. It's as simple as that. How else can u explain the uncessary pressure the batsmen put themselves under yesterday? How else can u explain the batsmen faltering when they were supposed to slof in the death overs? Don't think that arrogance is a form of too much self belief. Arrogance arises when the player is too lazy to THINK about how he's going to go about his bizness. If the players believed in themselves then they'd be going into the match with a gameplan and trust in their own abilities.

SELF BELIEF AND TEMPERMANT not yet instilled in many of these players. The biggest problem is that we are failing against a 2nd class bowling attack.

aosaif
January 26, 2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Zephaniah
If we lose the 3rd ODI due to batting, or lack of it, then I suggest to drop Ash (shock horror), Kapali (for 6 months), Aftab (already dropped?) and bring in Rokon, Nafees Ahmed and Tushar Imran. Batting is the main concern, not bowling, so only batsmen will get chopped.

After 881 posts you still talk like you've only seen 5 bangladesh matches. Yes drop kapali. But don't drop ash or aftab. U thnk rokon NAhmed and tushar are gonna be successful? :bravo: Geez.....that;s what I call brains. Yah! They will transfer from a amazingly incompetent domestic league and thrown into the fire :fire: of international cricket? Hmm.....:down:

amin
January 26, 2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by aosaif
Originally posted by Zephaniah

After 881 posts you still talk like you've only seen 5 bangladesh matches. Yes drop kapali. But don't drop ash or aftab. U thnk rokon NAhmed and tushar are gonna be successful? :bravo: Geez.....that;s what I call brains. Yah! They will transfer from a amazingly incompetent domestic league and thrown into the fire :fire: of international cricket? Hmm.....:down:
ha, ha, u talk like sob gantha do u really think rokon just from domestic league? u have lack of information , before argument with something u must have enough knowledge of it, :D

Pagla_Baba
January 26, 2005, 06:31 AM
:lol: any thoughts of putting our upcoming female singers in the team??? Atleast they can sing infront of a huge crowd.

AsifTheManRahman
January 26, 2005, 11:03 AM

1. bobita
2. shabana
3. kobori
4. chompa
5. mousumi
6. shabnaz
7. shabnur
8. popi
9. Moiory
10. Moonmon
11. AsifTheManRahman

na bhai...i'm the odd one out...amar jonno jodi dol haare taile ekekta amar gaayer upor jhapay poira bhorta banay dibo bhai...taar cheye borong amare drinkser thela gari tanar chakritai den.

AsifTheManRahman
January 26, 2005, 11:05 AM
abar amar jonno jitleo eki case...:(

AsifEminem
January 26, 2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by offcutter
Put Taslima Nasreen as the wicket keeper. May be she'll nag and <b>babe</b> the batsmen out.
ha ha ha ha ha

:great:

SHABBA!!

songsoptok
January 26, 2005, 03:46 PM
abar amar jonno jitleo eki case...:(

baicha gelen

match jitsi.

Fazal
January 26, 2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by aosaif

After 881 posts you still talk like you've only seen 5 bangladesh matches. Yes drop kapali. But don't drop ash or aftab. U thnk rokon NAhmed and tushar are gonna be successful? :bravo: <b>Geez.....that;s what I call brains. Yah! </b> They will transfer from a amazingly incompetent domestic league and thrown into the fire :fire: of international cricket? Hmm.....:down:

You showed your use of brain al right! Now its upto us the rest of us to judge who have the better grey material. Any competition? Nooooo way ......

billah
January 26, 2005, 07:31 PM

1. bobita
2. shabana
3. kobori
4. chompa
5. mousumi
6. shabnaz
7. shabnur
8. popi
9. Moiory
10. Moonmon
11. AsifTheManRahman

na bhai...i'm the odd one out...amar jonno jodi dol haare taile ekekta amar gaayer upor jhapay poira bhorta banay dibo bhai...taar cheye borong amare drinkser thela gari tanar chakritai den.

So, Faltu bhai, this is where you've been spending all your time latelye eh? There are some strange pictures under the "hot" category in that site of yours.:D

mzia
January 26, 2005, 07:57 PM

1. bobita
2. shabana
3. kobori
4. chompa
5. mousumi
6. shabnaz
7. shabnur
8. popi
9. Moiory
10. Moonmon
11. AsifTheManRahman

Curator may be benefited to use this team calculatedly for ground and landscaping, specially for the pitch…