PDA

View Full Version : Is there any internal problem with the team?

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:32 PM
These things usually don't get public before the end of a bad series. The way things have been and are going in the ODI series, I was wondering whether we'll come to know about something similar after this tour.

Is Bashar going to night clubs or something?;)

Edited on, January 25, 2005, 5:32 PM GMT, by AsifTheManRahman.

Rubayed
January 25, 2005, 12:34 PM
Do something productive! Stop these nonsensical topics!

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 12:35 PM
These "nonsense topics" are productive. They help to increase our post count. ;)

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Rubayed

what's so non-sensical about this? isn't it natural?

WC2003 - internal problems => we got kicked in the butt

U-19 WC when nafis was the captain - internal problems => we got kicked again

Spitfire_x86
January 25, 2005, 12:38 PM
yeah, I can smell another WC2003 disaster

Rubayed
January 25, 2005, 12:51 PM
Yes i agree with u to some extent but isnt it premature and foolish to assume that everytime the team is not doing well, there is some internal problems among the team members? Beside it is infact premature even to conclude that the team is doing badly when they havent even lost the ODI series yet. So please dont relate this to WC2003 disaster yet!

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 12:54 PM
Yes i agree with u to some extent but isnt it premature and foolish to assume that everytime the team is not doing well, there is some internal problems among the team members? Beside it is infact premature even to conclude that the team is doing badly when they havent even lost the ODI series yet. So please dont relate this to WC2003 disaster yet!

i havent made any conclusions, neither have i made any assumptions. just wondering whether that might be the problem. i am not accusing anyone here. i think u should relax a bit - u may get a heart attack if u get excited so easily :)

Fazal
January 25, 2005, 12:57 PM

<b>'ram-gorurer chana' alert! --- Say </b>