PDA

View Full Version : More on Shohaib

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 01:17 PM
<html><a href = "http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2005/JAN/167246_AUS_25JAN2005.html">He sure does talk a lot of rubbish</a></html>

nasifkhan
January 25, 2005, 07:04 PM
He talks rubbish ...cause he is rubbish....

Sultan
January 26, 2005, 11:31 AM
Why the hell does the PCB keep him around if this dude is always injured!!! arghhhhhhh! fire him, hire me! :P

AsifTheManRahman
January 26, 2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Sultan
Why the hell does the PCB keep him around if this dude is always injured!!! arghhhhhhh! fire him, hire me! :P

he's the mortaza of the pkaistan team ;)

Mr-khan
January 26, 2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
Originally posted by Sultan

he's the mortaza of the pkaistan team ;)
lol. Then Shoaib malik is the Right handed Manjarul of pakistan team.

Spitfire_x86
January 26, 2005, 01:18 PM
Shoaib Malik bats a lot better than Manja Rana

tiger_man
February 4, 2005, 02:31 AM
mortaza is never as injured as shoaib...he pushes himself to the limit...brett lee bowls roughly at the same pace but is never that injured

AsifTheManRahman
February 4, 2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by tiger_man
mortaza is never as injured as shoaib...he pushes himself to the limit...brett lee bowls roughly at the same pace but is never that injured

thats what separates the aussies from the brown ppl :)

Spitfire_x86
February 4, 2005, 10:53 AM
Lee was injured a lot of times, less times than Shoaib though

Fazal
February 4, 2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Shoaib Malik bats a lot better than Manja Rana

Give him(Rana) a break Spitfire_x86:D

yes you are right. Shoaib is much better than Rana in Batting. But you never know about Rana in future. Sky is the limit...

Huda
February 4, 2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by nasifkhan
He talks rubbish ...cause he is rubbish....

he does talk rubbish but hes not rubbish, could walk into any side in the world, his averages speaks for it self, its his attitude thats the problem

al
February 4, 2005, 03:07 PM
Pak lost by 18 runs. good luck in next ODI. I heard in south asia world this morning that, Shoaib Akhter may not be considered for india tour and also team mates donot want him due to his attitude. What is going on?
Shoiab is not rubbish. But looks like, Shoaib needs a crash course for rebuilding his reputation