PDA

View Full Version : Does BCCB knows about this site?

tarifmahmud
January 25, 2005, 03:07 PM
Hi
Does BCCB knowa about this site. Bangaldeshi people from all over the world give their valuable opinion to this site. Some people are very professional here, who spend their time and energy for big big project or big money. But they are giving their intellegent opinion here for the betterment of the country's cricket.
I think concerned persons should be contacted and request them to use this site as the feedback of thier service to the people.

Thanks
Syed Mahmudul Hasan
MBA
UK

akabir77
January 25, 2005, 03:49 PM
Probably they know but don't give a damm just like the govt doesn't....:drool:

AsifTheManRahman
January 25, 2005, 04:33 PM
mba bhai is back? :wow:

Bat-PadTogether
January 25, 2005, 04:43 PM
If BCCB dont? We can write them about this damn good, probably the best Cricket site.I have seen some 100 and I can tell you this is one of the best.:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

Fazal
January 25, 2005, 06:03 PM
They knows and they are keeping a tab, who is saying what.

So if you are using your real name and live in BD or planning to visit to Bangladesh, whatch out !!!

BushidoTiger
January 25, 2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
mba bhai is back? :wow:

hahahaha:D

howzatt!
January 25, 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
They knows and they are keeping a tab, who is saying what.

So if you are using your real name and live in BD or planning to visit to Bangladesh, whatch out !!!

LOL good one.

Zobair
January 25, 2005, 08:29 PM
You are behind times my friend. Its the BCB or the BCCB any longer.

Nasif
January 26, 2005, 12:19 AM
All jokes aside, BCB does know about this site. Few players also know about this site and some of them also visit it.

BushidoTiger
January 26, 2005, 02:13 AM
If coach McInnes can be a registered and contributing member of this site, I bet everyone at BCB including all of the players are aware of this site. The ones (other than the 'few') supposedly never heard of the site or visited this place, must be the ones who got their buns roasted here.
If you are anyway involved with BD cricket and have not been regular at Fred Flintstone dinner table, you have heard of this place. Time to fess up :) [intended for the 'other' BCB folks/players]

akabir77
January 26, 2005, 09:15 AM
The only one who have no clue about this site also speaks in URDU.....

OUR URDU SPEAKING hatutey budhi no connection with cricket but well connected with ZIA family MANAGER don't know about this site.. As he didn't know what is cricinfo.....

Shatti celukas ki bichitro ai desh?

akabir77
January 26, 2005, 09:16 AM
The only one who have no clue about this site also speaks in URDU.....

OUR URDU SPEAKING hatutey budhi no connection with cricket but well connected with ZIA family MANAGER don't know about this site.. As he didn't know what is cricinfo.....

Shatti celukas ki bichitro ai desh?

Ahmed_B
January 26, 2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by nasif
Few players also know about this site
That is interesting..
which players.. pls tel us ... and what is their impression so far?.. if u know about it.

jeesh
January 26, 2005, 11:54 AM
It will really be great if we can get any BCB official to answer some of our questions from time to time.

bdmoderator
January 26, 2005, 02:24 PM
I think they know about it.