PDA

View Full Version : No Rokon No Tushar

Imran
January 25, 2005, 08:16 PM
They played well in the practice match against the same team that is beating us. One of them is the highest scorer in the league and yet they r not even in the 14 men squad. This is just not right!

amin
January 25, 2005, 08:30 PM
bro imran I am totally with u, this is really funny, any way I wish bangladesh win today's match without them and bring them back from 4th odi, specially rokon deserve it.

aftitabi
January 25, 2005, 08:34 PM
Bd team is being deprived of two international class batsmen

scorpion32
January 25, 2005, 09:14 PM
rokon just played one good innings in that practice match.
Doesn't he have a long history with BD national team not performing?
Then how come one good innings is good enough for a comeback?
How did alok did after he was brought back?
I wouldn't lose my sleep over Rokon not being in the team.

amin
January 25, 2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by scorpion32
cheitha gelen bhai? please gosha koiren na, apnei githsen .rokon the top scorer among deshi cricketer is not plying so sleep well, but may be bangladesh loss will be a good medicine for u to sleep. anyway whoever in the team now we should support them, good luck bangladesh.

Imran
January 25, 2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by amin
Originally posted by scorpion32
cheitha gelen bhai? please gosha koiren na, apnei githsen .rokon the top scorer among deshi cricketer is not plying so sleep well, but may be bangladesh loss will be a good medicine for u to sleep. anyway whoever in the team now we should support them, good luck bangladesh.

And that fricken good innings was against this fricken zbwe team against whom all your so called fricken good players are playing fricken miserably bad.

I am seriously pissed off.

Anyway I am not a Rokon or Tushar fan, I rather support Bangladesh team and I hope the current selection will finally win in the ODI.

Fazal
January 25, 2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Imran

Anyway I am not a Rokon or Tushar fan, I rather support Bangladesh team and I hope the current selection will finally win in the ODI.

Akdom Moner Kotha ta Bolechen Bhai !!

abu_akif
January 26, 2005, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by aftitabi
Bd team is being deprived of two international class batsmen

two international class batsmen ....:bravo::bravo:

If their 'international' clss is of same 'international' class like Alok's, I think we do not need them...

Tareq Aziz also got bags of wickets in the league, and now I am hearing Rokon and Tushar gettting runs also, all these just remind me of, how inferior the standard of our premier league is.

Shish Ahmed
January 26, 2005, 06:13 AM
A few better batsmen than Tushar and Rokon are:-

Shariar Nafees Ahmed
Shamsur Rahman

In time the above two will proof better batsmen abd serve BD better.

Pagla_Baba
January 26, 2005, 06:17 AM
well tushar gets my vote though. But the fact is whom shud he replace???

akabir77
January 26, 2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Imran

And that fricken good innings was against this fricken zbwe team against whom all your so called fricken good players are playing fricken miserably bad.

I am seriously pissed off.

YOUR so called.....

Hmm if its ours then you can probably have no right to say anything as its not yours too...

Anyway i hope rokon, durjoy both get chances before england tour but i don't see any chgs coming very soon.....

jeesh
January 26, 2005, 11:28 AM
Hmmm i think Whatmore wants to build his side with the current players in the squad. Thats why he keeps on persisting with players like Aftab and Alok. But i would certainly like to see Naimur, Tushar Imran, and Rokon back in the frame. Tushar Imran will probably be in the team in a while cause BCB is playing him in every fourday match as well as for Bangladesh A. But i am not sure about the other two.