PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh will define their luck today Vs Zim

crazy2cric
January 28, 2005, 10:44 PM
Bengal tigers will will put their efforts to regain control of todays match. Today\'s match will decide if they will stay in this series or not. Our captain and all the players has high hopes that they will overcome their weakness and will perform their best individual performances. Rafiq\'s return will put a definite strength for the team mates. But a simplest mistake will put the whole team in jeopardy. We will have to remember that Zimbaway will try to win their series today and they won\'t take any chances. Our tigers will have to rore like a tiger. We don\'t want to let our series go to other\'s hand.

cricket_pagla
January 29, 2005, 12:15 AM
:fanflag:
Bangladesh jodi ai FALTU zimbabwe er sathe khele taile temon luck er dorkar nai... just valo khellei hoilo,...
Bangladesh er luck dorkar hobe AUSSIES, BLACK-CAPS der khelar somoy ;)
:fanflag:

bourny3
January 29, 2005, 02:31 AM
If BD win the series it will be a miracle. As I speak Rajin is out.

battye
January 29, 2005, 03:42 AM
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, how does the series stand at the moment?

fwullah
January 29, 2005, 10:13 AM
Bengal tigers will will put their efforts to regain control of todays match. Today\'s match will decide if they will stay in this series or not. Our captain and all the players has high hopes that they will overcome their weakness and will perform their best individual performances. Rafiq\'s return will put a definite strength for the team mates. But a simplest mistake will put the whole team in jeopardy. We will have to remember that Zimbaway will try to win their series today and they won\'t take any chances. Our tigers will have to rore like a tiger. We don\'t want to let our series go to other\'s hand.

I think the same goes for the 5th and final match as well.