PDA

View Full Version : ai sesh 1 MONTH BD khub valo khelse... karon ki?

cricket_pagla
January 29, 2005, 11:56 AM
BD er hotat koira... tader samortho onujai khelar karon keu ki dekhsen...
:fanflag:

ZaKi
January 29, 2005, 12:23 PM
RAB er hate player der tule dewer dabi utthesilo sara desh e... thats why RAB er dore valo khela suru korse :lol:

little_master
January 29, 2005, 12:29 PM
Some says Ashraful's magnificent 158* enflamed BD batsmen.....
May be correct may be not.....
But Tour of India to BD is the key point I should explore for better
bating of BD player...
I wish we should never look back again....
should make some habit to win from now...
TOUR TO ENGLAND is coming down...
1 or 2 wins in that triangular series (BD ENG AUS) absolutely boost BD!
GO BD GO! GO TIGERS GO!

Edited on, January 29, 2005, 5:30 PM GMT, by little_master.

fwullah
January 29, 2005, 12:30 PM
Karon aar kichui na - goto bochorer shurute jebhabe Bangladesh shuru korechilo full strength Zimbabwe-k harie, tar pore WI-er sathe draw kore - er-i dharabahikotai ei ek masher bhalo khela.

I'm still not forgetting what happened in between - dream-breaker Asia cup, realization of value of experience in the team during the ICC Champions trophy (missing captain Bashar), furstrated NZ tour to BD, even a further more frustrating test series against India - it all adds to the "KHUB BHALO KHELA" ekhon.

Mr-khan
January 29, 2005, 12:48 PM
Ashraful ar 158* bd team take change kore felse.Akhon England tour a jodi Bd valo khele then bola jabe j Bd valo khelche ar jodi na khele then baddho hoye bolte hobe j khela ager moton e ache.

Mahir
January 29, 2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by fwullah
...furstrated NZ tour to BD, even a further more frustrating test series against India - it all adds to the "KHUB BHALO KHELA" ekhon.

I tend to disagree with you fwullah in the context that the Test series against India was much better than the one against New Zealand. Evidence : Ashraful's attitude-changing innings, and Mashrafe's devastating opening spells.

Ahmed_B
January 29, 2005, 01:28 PM
one good reason is.. ofcourse.. that a number of BD batsmen (not all of them yet) have found some confidence. Ash's 158* done real trick for that.. no doubt!

Dhakablues
January 29, 2005, 03:07 PM
# 1. we are playing against Zimbabwe, which is a mediocre team and we had the confidence that we can beat them. Other times, we didnt.

#2. Aftab, Nafis, Enamul, Rajin, Bashar all found runs/wickets. Mashrafee returned after 2 years of break.

#3. We didnt bring in last min. Coaches instead increased the net practise time and league participation.

#4. We stopped doing over experiments with teenagers and instant heros. Instead we had a pool that we have been using consistently

#5. We finally broke the jynx of home 'disadvantage' of the game.

Finally,... Its 2005 and we decided.. Lets win for a change..

ManInBlack
January 29, 2005, 03:45 PM
Good points there Dhakablues....

Our teams biggest problem is our batting collapse. Batsmen giving their wickets away easily. Atleast one player shud convert his 40/50's into 100s. Then we can score 240/250 against anyteam. Im sure our batsmen has the talent.

Looking forward to the england series.

BangladeshFan
January 29, 2005, 04:24 PM
i think one of the reason of the last two ODI wins is the batting of openers, specially nafis. I havent seen much of him but from the highlights, seems a composed batsman........ the best thing is he is now ready to wait, which means a little drop in SR but he will score big.

It was really encouraging to see the way they batted out the draw in the last test, specially the openers, I think this guy nafis will become the best opener bd has produced and will score lot more 100s and 50s in future:clap:

howzatt!
January 29, 2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ManInBlack
Good points there Dhakablues....

Our teams biggest problem is our batting collapse. Batsmen giving their wickets away easily. Atleast one player shud convert his 40/50's into 100s. Then we can score 240/250 against anyteam. Im sure our batsmen has the talent.

Looking forward to the england series.

we r getting there. our batsmen can now convert one digit runs to 20-25, 20-25 to 50s, 40-50s to 75-80s. soon they'll convert those 70-80s to 100+ inshallah. :fanflag:

cricket_pagla
January 29, 2005, 09:31 PM
BD CRICKET TEAM JODI AI BELEIVE NIYA SOBAR SATHE KHELE TAILE DARUN HOIBO... JEITA EKHON KORTASE... LIKE SELF BELIEFE THAT THEY CAN BEAT ZIMABWE... TOBE OVER CONFIDENCE KHARAP....
:flag: ASOL KOTHA BD CRICKET VALO KHEILA MANUS RE ANANDO DITASE... ROJ JIBONER ... THEKE BARTI MOJA PAITASE...
:flag::d

Ahmed_B
January 30, 2005, 04:13 AM
Finally getting a good number of In-Form players all-together back in the team.. has been a big factor as well

Specifically:
Mashrafee is back.
We got Nafis+Aftab with bat & Enamul with ball... fresh blood with consistancy.

Suddenly so many vaccumes in the BD team has been filled... the positions which were being played by 'monder-valo' players before they came!

The squad we have right now.. is quite competitive right now.

ZaKi
January 30, 2005, 06:38 AM
cricket_pagla vai apner caps lock e problem ase naki :rolleyes: