PDA

View Full Version : fighting in cricket field

BangladeshFan
January 29, 2005, 06:23 PM
found an interesting piece in cricinfo........

source cricinfo:
Violence flared during the Duleep Trophy final between North Zone and West Zone when the bowler Rashid Patel attacked the batsmen Raman Lamba and Ajay Jadeja with a stump. Jadeja was struck as he attempted to defend Lamba, and Lamba then had to use his bat as a shield as Patel chased him. The crowd then joined in, pelting stones onto the playing area. The match - a tedious high-scoring affair - was abandoned and Patel escaped with a lenient 13-month ban. Lamba was banned for 10 months.

is it possible to have video of this game?:lol:

Canada_R
January 29, 2005, 06:42 PM
God, where are you? Raman Lamba is already dead (not from this incident) and you are still trying to find that fight video! One good suggestion, please find something to do or find a girl friend!!! Anyway, In case if you like to know Raman Lamba died when a bouncer hit him on the head while playing local cricket. :lol: :flag:

Edited on, January 29, 2005, 11:42 PM GMT, by Canada_R.

Edited on, January 30, 2005, 12:11 AM GMT, by Canada_R.

Edited on, January 30, 2005, 12:13 AM GMT, by Canada_R.

Blah
January 29, 2005, 06:46 PM
Did you just wake up after few years BangladeshFan? :)

Why would anyone have video of Duleep Trophy? They don't show this kinda match in india on tv; even if they did thats so long time ago...

go back to sleep buddy. :)

Blah

Hasib
January 29, 2005, 07:24 PM
Y is this even in the Bangladesh Cricket section?!!

howzatt!
January 29, 2005, 07:26 PM
raman lamba died playing for abahoni. he was fielding in silly point when batsman (i believe mehrab hossain) played a powerful shot and the ball hit lamba in the head. unfortunately lamba was not using helmet.

BangladeshFan
January 29, 2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Canada_R
God, where are you? Raman Lamba is already dead (not from this incident) and you are still trying to find that fight video! One good suggestion, please find something to do or find a girl friend!!! Anyway, In case if you like to know Raman Lamba died when a bouncer hit him on the head while playing local cricket. :lol: :flag:

i know that, it was in cricinfo "all today yesterdays" section. lamba actually died long after this incident while playing in dhaka.

but i was really interested in watching this scene ..........a bowler is chasing a batsman round the field with a stump in his hand .:bald:

cisco-guy
January 29, 2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by BangladeshFan

i know that, it was in cricinfo "all today yesterdays" section. lamba actually died long after this incident while playing in dhaka.

but i was really interested in watching this scene ..........a bowler is chasing a batsman round the field with a stump in his hand .:bald:

Hey dude, just open up any BD newspaper or Internet BD News Sites today and you would be able to see PICs of BD Police chasing Bangladeshis (Men+Women). You may get a better kick out of this rather than looking for a bowler chasing a batsman.

BangladeshFan
January 29, 2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by cisco-guy
Originally posted by BangladeshFan

Hey dude, just open up any BD newspaper or Internet BD News Sites today and you would be able to see PICs of BD Police chasing Bangladeshis (Men+Women). You may get a better kick out of this rather than looking for a bowler chasing a batsman.

you can get even better fun when you see a indian woman getting married to a donkey with lots of distinguished guests:great:

but the fun part is watching something "unusual"

bourny3
January 29, 2005, 09:54 PM
When did this happen. That is funny.

DJ Sahastra
January 29, 2005, 10:01 PM
Anyway, In case if you like to know Raman Lamba died when a bouncer hit him on the head while playing local cricket. :lol: :flag:

If you ask me, this is one of the most nauseating and disgusting statement i have seen on this board in a while.

Either the person is sick or he doesn't know when to LOL or show glee.:down:

Piranha
January 29, 2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah, the whole thread is pretty tactless...and what on earth is it doing on this forum?

Blah
January 29, 2005, 10:04 PM
this freaking moronic thread is going no-where.

Can any mod close this one please?

Blah

Edited on, January 30, 2005, 3:05 AM GMT, by Blah.

soulkiller
January 29, 2005, 10:09 PM
its meaningless

Sham
January 29, 2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I'm closing it down.