PDA

View Full Version : How long we can get the service of Chacha?

mahmoodh
January 30, 2005, 12:57 AM
In his last appearance Chacha (Khaled Masud) did not show any thing better that what he did even in the match earlier. His Duck at one time when the team had great hunger for run- was heart breaking. I do not know- in the field when he bowls, for runs he gave he grimaces his face and commentators even told that when he balls, KM needs more than 11 side. Does that help? I think it is time to look for his replacement. Young jewels are coming (Grameen Fast Bowler Search is done). We definitely consider KM as a star player of all time. But all have a time frame to serve. All should have.:saint:

Rubayed
January 30, 2005, 01:03 AM
With all due respect to your opinion i humbly think he still has something to offer bd team and is good enough to be in the ODI side. Its not time to think of his replacement yet.

fwullah
January 30, 2005, 03:57 AM
Chacha (Khaled Masud) - That's Khaled MAHMUD, not Mashud. Mashud is the wicket keeper.

Huda
January 30, 2005, 03:58 AM
chacha is khaled mahmud not mashud

Shehwar
January 30, 2005, 04:04 AM
Chacha is a great asset for us.....And I have no problems with his appearence as long as he is performing....Even in the 3rd ODI he did his job perfectly coming into bowl at a dfficult time & had figures of 10 - 0 - 42 - 2...... So for me.....Chacha stays in the squad for the upcoming England series.....And talking of the tri-series in England, he will be particularly useful in seaming conditions there...THREE CHEERS FOR CHACHA !!!:flag:

bourny3
January 30, 2005, 08:23 AM
He has been great in the past and will be good in the future. hopefully.

chyicarus
January 30, 2005, 11:09 AM
I think he still has something to give. He's a good advisor to Habibul on the field- he does have cricketing brain even though he lacks the talent. But he's a hardworker and very determined person. I think he has another year or two with our one-day squad!

Bangla Mostan
January 30, 2005, 03:46 PM
chacha will provide the experience that we need..he has taken a lot of crucial wickets in the past..when you need him he can provide..so keep him.