PDA

View Full Version : how good is enamul

BangladeshFan
January 30, 2005, 05:55 AM
i read somewhere that the australian physio said, enamul is the best spinner he saw in australia and bangladesh. dont you think thats a huge compliment after all there are many new upcoming spinners now in australia?

i havent seen enamul much but from the highlights he looks preety good. in the 3rd odi, he was deceiving batsmen with every delivery....... even though the pitch was turning but he was varying his flight, speed and the amount of turn...... the zim batsmen had almost no clue about him.

this guy will be the bangladeshi warne, i hope he brings this form to england, even on a non turning wicket he will cause problems.

:fire:

Shehwar
January 30, 2005, 06:19 AM
He can turn a cricket ball......I can tell u that for sure...:joy:

bourny3
January 30, 2005, 08:26 AM
I hope he becomes a superstar like Warne or Murali.

Ahmed_B
January 30, 2005, 09:19 AM
Excellent prospect!
He will probably be a matchwinner in many future occations for BD..

With Rafiq+Enamul+Rana+Rajin.. BD's spin attack is among the topmost in the world right now.. no doubt!! :flag:

cricket_pagla
January 30, 2005, 09:23 AM
ENAMUL pura OSTAD....:great:

EXCELLENT FLIGHT dey....ja naki khub offspinner rai diya thake...

chyicarus
January 30, 2005, 11:00 AM
McInnes is the perfect guy to say all that. Coach is very critical about his players and such a comment coming from him should be duely noted! I'm sure he's seen something in him to recommend him to be the captain of the under-19 teams as well as for the national squad- but like all of our young talents- we need to be very careful with him. We need to see that money, wealth and power doesn't get to his head becoz that destroyed quite a few talents in National and International cricket!

pagol-chagol
January 30, 2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by BangladeshFan
i read somewhere that the australian physio said, enamul is the best spinner he saw in australia and bangladesh. dont you think thats a huge compliment after all there are many new upcoming spinners now in australia?

:fire:

This statement is well intended but wrong. I can't believe someone hasn't already fixed this. First of all it was not the Australian Physio who said it, it was the Australian Coach of the Under 19 team Mr. McInnis. More importantly he didn't say Enamul is the best spinner. That would be Warne, undoubtedly. He said "Best young spinner of that age as far as he knows". I am sure Australia has quite a few 25-30 year old spinners who are worse than McGill & Warne but better than Enamul at this point.

We have had endless discussions on this topic. Please search and you'll find some quality threads on this.