PDA

View Full Version : Video Highlights of 5th ODI

Rubayed
January 31, 2005, 04:49 AM
Hey! guys i cant wait to c the video clips,itv news or whatever u guys can post. After all its about the 5th and last ODI where we had our first ever historic series win. So get us some nice clips guys!

ialbd
January 31, 2005, 04:52 AM
The site admins are not here... I have a clip from channel-i with the finishing touch....

i guess you have to wait till morning for the clips
________
UNIVERSAL HEALTH WAREHOUSE (http://uhwh.com/)

Rubayed
January 31, 2005, 05:04 AM
no prob, i'm ready to wait bro! as long as we have it by tommorrow!!

Mahir
January 31, 2005, 05:12 AM
does the clip contain batting highlights of BD innings ?

Mahir
January 31, 2005, 05:12 AM
cant wait to see such batting domination by aftab n rafiq

imtiaz82
January 31, 2005, 05:16 AM
ialbd bhai, can you also post the cricket songs showed in channel-i. The one with Shuvro Dev and Shakila jafar atleast and the other ones will be bonus :lol: ........

Thanks

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 10:17 AM GMT, by nayeem007.

opu_87
January 31, 2005, 05:20 AM
hello guys can anyone post video clips of bangladesh, i wish i was in bangladesh, it be greatful if anyone can post video clips:fanflag:

Mahir
January 31, 2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by nayeem007
ialbd bhai, can you also post the cricket songs showed in channel-i. The one with Shuvro Dev and Shakila jafar atleast and the other ones will be bonus :lol: ........
[/i]

YEAH. THE SONGS TOO...PLZZZZZZZZ

roaring_tiger
January 31, 2005, 05:57 AM
cant wait till morning..!

chinaman
January 31, 2005, 07:00 AM
ODI-5 Highlights from ialbd (Ishtiaque Latif) courtesy of www.binodon.info:

Thank you very much ialbd for the video clip. We appreciate your help and contribution.

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Highlights (48 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/odi5clip.wmv)

Warlock
January 31, 2005, 07:34 AM
ialbd- man you rock!
Thanks again for the very nice video clip. I simply can't express how much people like me are appreciating this!
This is a historic day, BD has clinched the hard-fought series 3-2! Thanks to you, we can see these memorable moments in video now.

Ishtylish cricketer
January 31, 2005, 07:57 AM
I really wish i was in bdesh right now. Thanks to you guys people in the other side of Atlantic are able to see these highlights. For me the best thing was to see all bdeshi fans back home enjoy this seris win. I can frankly say we deserve it.! Amar shonar Bangla ami tumai bhalobashi. Shout outs to Bangladesh for this historical win.

Ishtylish cricketer
January 31, 2005, 08:12 AM
I wish the host from the channel eye kept his mouth shut. I wanted to hear what the players had to say...

Carte Blanche
January 31, 2005, 08:51 AM
Ial, do you have plans of recording the highlights from ESPN? If yes, please do post 'em :)

Canada_R
January 31, 2005, 09:09 AM
Iadbd- Thank you again. Great Job!!!! Congratulations to all the Bangladeshi cricket players and fans. Great job on and off the field.
:flag:

ialbd
January 31, 2005, 09:36 AM
Here is the cricket song by Shuvro Dev & Shakila Zafar,

<a href='http://joltorongog.info.dish1833.net.ibizdns.com/songcric.wmv'>Cricket Song</a>

Please use Right Click Save Target As...

Bandwidth ektu kom ase so agey ashle agey paiben system....:)

Edited on, January 31, 2005, 2:36 PM GMT, by ialbd.
________
Marijuana Vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.org/)

fwullah
January 31, 2005, 09:43 AM
The highlights will be shown on ESPN 1st February 1:30 AM (Bangladesh time). I had wanted to watch this highlights, but its SO LATE AT NIGHT!

fwullah
January 31, 2005, 09:53 AM
Does the above link work? It didn't work in my computer.

Mueid
January 31, 2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ishtylish cricketer
I wish the host from the channel eye kept his mouth shut. I wanted to hear what the players had to say...
yeh man..that guy was really annoying. felt like choking him

arafath79
January 31, 2005, 10:08 AM
I will watch the highlights now!!!!!!!!1 :joy: Thanks a lot.

roi
January 31, 2005, 10:11 AM
man...i wanna see the match highlights like 3rd match.....the man over that clip talks too much......can anybody capture real highlights frm espn-starsports?
:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

fwullah
January 31, 2005, 11:06 AM
Can anyone record and upload the highlights of the 5th ODI? Especially, Aftab and Rafique's partnership? I want to give the link to my brother in UK.

AGC
January 31, 2005, 11:41 AM
Uff the channel i guy is SO annoying!! Just wanted to hear the players and and the crowd but just had to talk all the time.....

nasimul
January 31, 2005, 11:55 AM
I hope it just the begining of a new era. :bravo:

shobbo
January 31, 2005, 12:05 PM
aesome ..simply awesome..but boss abdul hamid too much disgusting..no offense..pura bhajal badaise..anyways.ya waiting for the real highlihts..but ialbd and chinaman..u guys rockssssssss..thanx a lot..and many many thanks to bangladesh live for the live commentry and vdo..congratulation all
cheer!!!!

cisco-guy
January 31, 2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by chinaman
ODI-5 Highlights from ialbd (Ishtiaque Latif) courtesy of www.binodon.info:

Thank you very much ialbd for the video clip. We appreciate your help and contribution.

BD vs Zim 2005 ODI-5 Highlights (48 mb) >> (http://www.banglacricket.com/files/odi5clip.wmv)

Labd and Chinaman ROCKS!!!
Thanks sooooooo much :great:

AGC
January 31, 2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks a lot guys:):fanflag:

offcutter
January 31, 2005, 12:34 PM
If someone can capture the highlights from ESPN and post it here it'll be awsome. As it is, you guys are doing a wonderful job. Don't have enough words to thank you guys for your contribution in keeping our sanity by providing video clips. We live all over the world but I think it is safe to say that for the past few weeks, there was no place on earth we'd rather be than Bangladesh.

Chinaman, Tehsin, Pompous, Fwullah, Tintin and the rest of Banglacricket staff, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

BushidoTiger
January 31, 2005, 01:08 PM
Thanks guys for your great effort w/ the clip.
Don't mean to sound negative..but damn..this baldy made watching what would have otherwise been really a exciting clip, like swallowing bad medicine.
This guy is totally in love w/ the sound of his own voice.

Great Jobs Tigers...!!!:flag::flag:

songsoptok
January 31, 2005, 02:30 PM
takkur tak
chiching fak

Anyway, thanks ialbd bhai and others.

ialbd
January 31, 2005, 02:32 PM
btw...the heading of this forum shouldnt be '5th ODI Highlights Video' cuz we actually dont have the highlights. Its just a clip from Channel-I. Sorry for the confusion ppl.
________
Land rover 101 forward control (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Land_Rover_101_Forward_Control)

Mr-khan
January 31, 2005, 02:34 PM
ialbd do u have espn highlights of bd batting ?

Faisal
January 31, 2005, 03:26 PM
put some highlits of batting... rafiqe or aftab:great::great:

Shish Ahmed
January 31, 2005, 04:46 PM
Guys this is absolutely awesome :fire:

Long live Banglacricket.com and long live Bangladesh :fanflag:

Go_Bangladesh
January 31, 2005, 06:48 PM
guys thank you so much, you have given me and everybody in this forum so much happiness, thank you very very much.

Bangladesh rocks and so do you guys

BangladeshFan
January 31, 2005, 07:21 PM
where are the real highlights (rafiq and aftab rampage):-/

jabbar
January 31, 2005, 07:45 PM
can you also make highlights of the 1st and/or 2nd tests? The ones that were posted before were really poor quality. I wanted to see the dexterity with which Enamul took bowled those biting, spitting orthodox lefties of his...

roaring_tiger
February 1, 2005, 06:00 AM
:fanflag:
still waiting for the video highlights of the 5th and final ODI
millions of thanks in advance....:up:
:great::bravo:

roi
February 1, 2005, 06:32 AM
yes..yes...i am also waiting for the stuff......................:great::great::great::g reat::great::great:

Mahir
February 1, 2005, 10:29 AM
there's a video clip (mostly post-game footage) in one of the threads, dont know if any of the moderators have put that in the multimedia section yet. But yes, we're indeed waiting for the real highlights of the match, BD innings atleast.

dush_shopno
February 1, 2005, 10:48 AM
plz....plz....waiting to see those historic moments!!!!!:fire:

arafath79
February 1, 2005, 11:45 AM
Ei highlights deikha pushay nai!!!!:mad:

Channel I ar taklu beta beshi kotha boleche!!!:mad:

ESPN highlights please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m.islam
February 1, 2005, 01:22 PM
I'm sure everyone would be grateful if we could see the espn highlights for the fifth odi. If anyone can manage to get them posted at this website, it would be largely appreciated.

chinaman
February 1, 2005, 01:41 PM
I merged all threads about 5th ODI highlights. Please do not make any new thread on this subject, post your comments here in this thread instead. Thank you.

mahbubH
February 1, 2005, 02:24 PM
>> Channel I ar taklu beta beshi kotha boleche!!!

That guy is probably famous Hamid bhai!!

Sami
February 1, 2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ialbd
Here is the cricket song by Shuvro Dev & Shakila Zafar,

<a href='http://joltorongog.info.dish1833.net.ibizdns.com/songcric.wmv'>Cricket Song</a>

They need to seriously change the cricket clips in that music video... bangali moments bolte gele naiii...

cisco-guy
February 1, 2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by sports_fan_bd
>> Channel I ar taklu beta beshi kotha boleche!!!

That guy is probably famous Hamid bhai!!

Yes, I guess so. This "famous" Hamid Bhai bigolito hoye Bangla Bhasai Kichuta BHAV aanar chesta korchilo. Maajhe maajhe mone hocchilo-je, ar Mukhe kono kotha aashche -na.

Quite annoying indeed!

mahbubH
February 1, 2005, 03:52 PM
>> Quite annoying indeed!

I don't see them learning anything in last 25 years! The standard of Bangladeshi commentry is simply pathetic.

belal
February 1, 2005, 05:38 PM
where is the 5th odi highlights? I barely wait to see it.:down:saint:

Faisal
February 1, 2005, 06:01 PM
nobody has the highlights.. lol very bad

Mahir
February 1, 2005, 07:27 PM
i am sure ialbd is trying his best to get the actual highlights!
FAST FAST... cant wait... lolzz.... come on ialbd and chinamen, show us the power of your partnership this time, and get the video in soon.

All waiting eagerly...

shantu_3
February 1, 2005, 08:09 PM
Thanks.
The feeling was wonderul. But I must say the emotion was dampened
by the Bengali talk. The ESPN commenty after match was quite good. That guy ruined everything. How come they get paid?
Maybe Bangla is not good for Cricket commentry........:(

roaring_tiger
February 1, 2005, 09:49 PM
ialbd..bhai...:bravo:..again....

Mahir
February 1, 2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by shantu_3
That guy ruined everything. How come they get paid

That's why they get paid :down:

BostonTigers
February 2, 2005, 12:02 AM
Great win guys. Any chance of the entire 5th game highlights coming up soon. I can't wait to see the entire action. Thanks.