PDA

View Full Version : 30-3-94-5

ZaKi
January 31, 2005, 05:22 AM
What u will say about this figure ?

I just wanted this kind of bolwing... our 3 left handed spinner.. all bolwed well... :great::great:

mahbubH
January 31, 2005, 05:29 AM
3 spinners!

Navarene
January 31, 2005, 05:31 AM
Really! Salute to our spinners. Restricting Zimbabwe under odd 200 runs on a flat wicket is a great job done. All thru the series they were the key to our success. :up:

AGC
January 31, 2005, 05:33 AM
Great stuff! Really good decision to have 3 left arm spinners in the side! What a thrashing.

Hasib
January 31, 2005, 07:41 AM
Does any other side hav 3 frontline left arm spinners?

cricket_pagla
January 31, 2005, 07:45 AM
:fire::fire::fire:
BD CRICKET ON FIRE
:flag:

Shish Ahmed
January 31, 2005, 07:48 AM
yes, we must give some credit to the selectors and Sumon as they chose to play 3 left arm spinners in the side.

Great show by our spinners.:fanflag:

arafath79
January 31, 2005, 10:15 AM
:joy::great::clap:

chyicarus
January 31, 2005, 10:54 AM
What impressed me most is Rafique's second spell- where he had figures of 7-1-14-2 (including 1 wide), and also i think he promotion to the opening slot was a well-calculated decision and paid-off well. Although i don't think he should open the inning from now on- just occasionally when its required!
Rana- bowled superbly- his spell was the key to pegging down Zim scoring and Enam was also brilliant as usual- other than that miss off his bowling!

Sham
January 31, 2005, 11:59 AM
I can't think of another team who has two front-line left arm spinners, let alone three!

BD Tigers
January 31, 2005, 01:29 PM
one time India tried 2 even 3 left armers but i'm talking abt 3/4 yrs ago. no team today has 3 quality Leftys like we do. They played awesome. Rana's bowling was revolutionary as i saw his bad bowling in tests. I guess he worked very hard and it paid off. Well done spinners and well done BANGLADESH.

bourny3
January 31, 2005, 11:30 PM
Great decision to play the 3 leftys. great stuff.

Pundit
January 31, 2005, 11:35 PM
How are these 3 spinners each different from another ? What I really mean is that against the better teams will they be negating each other out, by presenting more of the same ? Hopefully not. I would like to know this from the batsmen's point of view. I think we know how they are different from their own perspective, quite well.

RazabQ
February 1, 2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Pundit
How are these 3 spinners each different from another ? What I really mean is that against the better teams will they be negating each other out, by presenting more of the same ? Hopefully not. I would like to know this from the batsmen's point of view. I think we know how they are different from their own perspective, quite well.

Pundit, read their BC player profiles (http://www.banglacricket.com/games/profile.php). Some of us put some effort to distinguish each bowler's characteristics.

howzatt!
February 1, 2005, 02:30 AM
its great to know we have 3 quality SLAs, but what scares me is that, we are touring england next, and these spinners won't get much from english wicket. keeping our next tour in mind, we should work on mashrafee, tapash, talha zubair, nazmul.

offcutter
February 1, 2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Hasib
Does any other side hav 3 frontline left arm spinners?

Not taht I know of.

offcutter
February 1, 2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by howzatt!
its great to know we have 3 quality SLAs, but what scares me is that, we are touring england next, and these spinners won't get much from english wicket. keeping our next tour in mind, we should work on mashrafee, tapash, talha zubair, nazmul.

What happened to Tariq Aziz? I thaught he did quite well in the West Indies. Also gave plenty of support to Rafique and Pilot with the bat.

Bangla Mostan
February 1, 2005, 02:00 PM
WE HAVE 3 PLAYERS WHO ARE GELLING LIKE THE GEL ON YOUR HAIR, LIKE THE PLANT NEEDS WATER..LIKE WE NEED CURRY....THESE PLAYERS ARE NEEDED IN THE TEAM TO SCORE SUMS WICKETS!!! C'MON BANGLADESH!!:fanflag:

Faisal
February 1, 2005, 02:50 PM
srilanka have 4 spiner, lol

cisco-guy
February 1, 2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by chyicarus
What impressed me most is Rafique's second spell- where he had figures of 7-1-14-2 (including 1 wide), and also i think he promotion to the opening slot was a well-calculated decision and paid-off well. Although i don't think he should open the inning from now on- just occasionally when its required!
Rana- bowled superbly- his spell was the key to pegging down Zim scoring and Enam was also brilliant as usual- other than that miss off his bowling!

Check out RANA's stats. Just awesome!

Manjural Islam Rana 10 2 21 1